Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

7087 Via Candrejo, Carlsbad, CA (760) 715-0807

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Donna E

Holly and Bruce recently did the photography for my son and daughter-in-law in Carlsbad California. I cannot say enough good about both of them. In reading the reviews below, they say at all. Their detail to perfection is amazing and every photograph turned out that way. I... Read More would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Taylor B

WOW. We cannot say enough good things about Holly and Bruce. They were so much fun to work with and captured the most gorgeous photos. Seriously, I did not know we had the ability to look this good. They truly brought out the best in us, but stayed true to our style and... Read More personalities. These beautiful memories will last a lifetime and we could not possibly give a stronger recommendation for letting Holly and Bruce capture them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shannon S

Holly and Bruce are absolutely AMAZING at what they do! They are such sweet, genuine people and they made taking our wedding photos so much fun! They captured all of our special moments even some we didn't expect. Our photos turned out so beautiful, I cannot stop looking at... Read More them! I am so thankful we hired them as our photographers, they are the best!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Katie R

Like most brides, I took my photographer search very seriously. Since I was planning from across the country, I scheduled numerous calls with a handful of recommended photographers. Holly and Bruce stood out to me right away. First, Holly recommended we have a Skype call so I... Read More could really get to know them “face-to-face.” This made all the difference – I felt so comfortable chatting with her and Bruce and knew they both wanted to get to know me and hear about my vision. Following that call, they were willing to get on the phone again with my fiancé and made him feel the same way. Leading up to the wedding, we checked in multiple times to make sure Holly knew what shots we wanted and what the family photo combos would be. It paid off – the wedding photos went so smoothly. Starting with our getting ready photos, Holly’s sunny personality made everyone feel comfortable and excited in front of the camera. After our first look, she and Bruce were the perfect team, suggesting a ton of creative shots (such as a Father/Daughter first look that I hadn’t thought of) and were great at wrangling the group quickly and efficiently. As a bride, I appreciated how Holly was right by my side the whole time. She could almost read my mind when I needed to put down my bouquet, change to flip flops, etc. And it paid off – our pictures turned out flawlessly! They captured all of our special moments perfectly – even our guests keep commenting on how well the pictures turned out. Don’t hesitate to pick Holly and Bruce. You and your fiancé will have images you can cherish forever.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Paige H

Holly and Bruce are absolutely incredible at what they do. Their attention to detail and creative thinking made all of our wedding pictures truly amazing. They are both a delight to be around and we would recommend them to everyone! Thank you, Holly and Bruce! We love our... Read More photos!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

I work as a wedding coordinator for Josefina Events so I have seen my share of vendors. When the time came to pick photographers for my own wedding of course I was going to ask my boss and she highly recommended Holly Ireland Photography. So blessed that she did! From our... Read More first meeting with Holly and Bruce my husband and I knew they were our match. She is the sweetest thing ever, he’s a total guys guy and they both are good people with great energy. My husband and I went with their Gold Package and are so excited with all that’s included; Engagement shoot USB, 6 hours with 2 Photographers and Wedding day USB, and our wedding album which is the best reminder of how awesome our wedding day was! Working along side Holly Ireland Photography in this industry is always seamless. They understand the elegance and power of a moment captured in time. I would recommend Holly Ireland to all family, friends, even strangers. Love, The Blancaflors

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Amy L

Holly and Bruce are so fun to work with and great at what they do! Holly and Bruce shot a wedding I was in and I loved the photos, so when it came time to choose a wedding photographer for my own big day, I knew I wanted to contact Holly Ireland Photography. They made us feel so... Read More comfortable at our engagement shoots and on our wedding day. They are calm and know exactly what backgrounds and poses they are looking to capture. I couldn't recommend Holly and Bruce enough!! We will definitely use them in the future.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kevin K

Stop right there! Whoever else you are looking at for Photographers are not as good as Holly and her husband Bruce! They are without a doubt just ridiculously awesome! We could not be happier with them, their dynamics and the results! For sure the best around! They make you... Read More feel so comfortable and in your element! Don't think anymore, book them before it's too late! Do it!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Katelynn M

Holly and her husband Bruce were a perfect fit for our wedding! We wanted to make sure every second was captured with all of our loved ones and they made it happen! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to get our album in soon! I have heard horror stories about... Read More bad photographers so I was most nervous about finding a photograher but once my husband and I met Holly & Bruce we knew they were perfect for our wedding. Bruce fit in perfect with my groomsmen and they had a blast hanging out with him and felt relaxed getting pictures taken. They all loved Bruce and kept raving about how cool he is. I can't even explain how amazing Holly is! She quickly responded to all of my mini beauty meltdowns about spray tans to makeup choices to my insecurities. She assured me everything would be perfect and always made sure to keep me calm. They also did our engagement pictures which came out awesome and it was a great way to hang out and get to know them before our big day! Our guests were raving about how professional and great they were from start to finish. I am so thankful that we hired them and they were part of our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Riacca S

My husband and I definitely recommend Holly and Bruce Ireland!!!! To say they are absolutely amazing, is an understatement. My husband and I met them at a wedding event, a bridal show, in San Diego. We fell in love with them instantly. They are so friendly, happy, and full of... Read More energy. We booked them for our wedding and engagement photo shoot. The engagement photo shoot was so fun. My husband and I were worried that it would be awkward, but it was the complete opposite. Holly and Bruce made us feel so comfortable. All of our photos where it looks like we were laughing, my husband and I were actually really laughing...pretty hard too. The engagement shoot didn't feel like a photo shoot, it was truly a bonding experience. My husband and I received a flash drive with all of the photos, beautifully edited, less than two weeks later! Holly and Bruce kept in touch before the wedding. They gave us paperwork to fill out which was really easy to follow. Also, my husband and I accidentally booked Holly and Bruce for only 5 hours. Our ceremony and reception totaled 8 hours. Holly and Bruce sent us a friendly reminder that we only booked them for 5 hours. We asked Holly and Bruce if we could book them for a couple more hours, and they happily agreed! My husband and I got married, August 9th 2015. The day of our wedding, Holly and Bruce were absolutely amazing!!! They were so calm and made sure we weren't stressing out. They got all of the photos we requested. They were able to cycle through pictures with our families at the church quickly and stress free! Holly and Bruce were able to get a beautiful photograph of my biological father, step-mom, 11 siblings, and my husband and I! That was a miracle in and of itself lol. Holly and Bruce were also fantastic during our reception. They took all of the photos we requested and much more. However, they were not too overwhelming and gave my husband and I a lot of time to ourselves. I cannot put into words how happy we were the day of our wedding. Nevertheless, Holly and Bruce were able to capture every emotion my husband and I felt the day of our wedding. They were also able to capture the unconditional love my husband and I feel for each other everyday!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Dayna B

I don't even know where to begin with this amazing photography duo. My husband and I hired Holly and Bruce for our wedding at the Bernardo Winery in Poway. Before we ever even got to the wedding these two were helpful with wedding advice. I even asked Holly for some make-up... Read More tips, when it comes to the best pictures, and she helped me! I thought that was a ridiculous question, but who better to know than our photographers? They gave us a photo info questionnaire to fill out, detailing all of the photos that we wanted to make sure were captured before and during the wedding. I went a little beyond what I'm sure most might, but they made sure that everything was accomplished. When the wedding day came they were on time and ready for action, way more than I was, lol. Both Holly and Bruce were so much fun to work with, they kept us laughing through the heat, which in turn gave us great photos, they were "invisible" during the ceremony and speeches and any little moments that were happening, and they got every photo I could have ever wanted and more. Holly and Bruce are more than just an amazing photography duo, they are so fun to work with, they are approachable during any situation and always have some kind of advice to help out, they actually care about the people that they are working with, you can see their passion in the way that they act and interact with one another and everyone, and of course you can see it in their photography. I can't imagine having any other photographer for the rest of my life events. Thank you Holly and Bruce for your amazing work and a lifetime of good memories.

One of the most important and best choices we could have made!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Kate S

We got married in August 2014 and have NOT stopped hearing comments from our guests about how great our photographers were! They truly captured all of the emotions from the day without being invasive or pushy. Holly and Bruce are so fun to be around and if they weren't... Read More our wedding photographers I would have wanted them as guests to our wedding!! They are professional and very calm throughout the whole process. They came to our venue early to scout out some great photo spots and were able to keep me and my fiancé apart before the wedding (we didn't have a first look). I can't stop looking through our photos from the day and how amazing it was. It was great that Holly and Bruce were each there to capture different perspectives from each moment. While one of them got a shot of the entire ceremony space, the other got close ups of us reading our vows, and all of the happy tears that were shed during them:) I recommend Holly Ireland Photography for any of your upcoming events - or if you just want a fun shoot! Best San Diego Wedding Photographers we could have imagined. We will definitely use them again!

Amazing Photography!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 deanne g

The best wedding photographers out there! Not only did every photo turn out great, they were an absolute pleasure to work with! 5 stars all the way!