Holly's Cakes LLC

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

By Appointment Only, Greenville and Upstate, SC Consultations in Greenville and Anderson, serve the Upstate (864) 224-6655

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Danielle D

Holly was so easy to work with. The cake tasting was very delicious. We had so much trouble choosing our flavors, but our guests enjoyed them all, especially the lemon.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Lauren R

Our cake and cupcakes turned out beautifully and tasted even better! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jessica J

So happy that we chose Holly! Everything was beautiful and delicious, and she and her team were easy to contact throughout the process. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Shannon H

Our cake and cupcakes were so good thanks to Holly! She was extremely helpful during the planning process and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing baker in the upstate SC area!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Dusti N

Holly is incredibly helpful every step of the way! She has the perfect recommendations for cake + frosting options as well as what is popular. My husband and I had a very detailed groom's cake in mind (semi, tractor trailer) and it was executed flawlessly. All of the guests... Read More commented on how spot on it was! We cannot wait to dive into our anniversary cake at the end of this year!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Janey H

Cake tasted amazing and looked even better than i could have asked for! she is so easy to work with and saves your anniversary cake to pick up after so you can eat everything that is there the day of with out worrying about saving the top part. Best cake i have ever had!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sara P

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and so delicious! You can't go wrong with Holly!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jo M

Holly's Cakes was by far the best vendor to work with that we met!! We ended up doing a variety of cupcakes (with a small 6" round cake to cut for ourselves) and every single flavor we picked was outstanding! Our guest were raving about how delicious the cupcakes were as well... Read More that they kept going back for more throughout the night! Even one of our relatives who live in Maryland mentioned to us that her cupcakes tasted better than some of the shows you might see on TLC. What we loved about Holly's Cakes was the cakes were not heavy at all, very light, and we were able to put filling in our cupcakes. Not all cake vendors are able to do this! Holly was extremely easy to work with and we had the best experience ever! If I could give her 10 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Heather W

The cake is the best I have ever tasted. Our guests were raving about the flavors, especially the sweet potato cupcakes with cream cheese icing. Holly is easy to work with and can make exactly what you want to happen take place.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 susan v

Excellent service, quality and attention to detail. We would use again and again!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Marisa M

Holly and her team were a pleasure to work with and great at communicating, which is so important. She understood my vision and was able to give us a bigger cake at a lower cost than all the other bakeries we visited. Not only did the cake look amazing, the taste was fantastic!... Read More All of her flavors we sampled were delicious, which made it hard to choose. Instead of taking the top tier of the cake for the anniversary cake, she makes a separate one that doesn't even come to the wedding that is well wrapped for freezing. You can pick it up after the big day. That was so convenient and great, especially since our venue lost a box of the leftover cake! I'm so glad the anniversary cake wasn't there to get lost, too! She also packed up a box of two pieces of each flavor for us to take home the wedding night, which was great since we didn't get to eat much of it at the reception.

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Rebecca U

Holly is amazing!!! We met with her, and she really got to know us and captured the vibe of our wedding perfectly. Her work is beautiful, and more importantly, delicious! Sometimes, you go to weddings and you see all of these dessert plates of half-eaten, basic crumbly white... Read More cake sitting around after the toast. At our wedding, there was not a scrap left! (Except for the to-go container Holly's team packed up for us!) The guests absolutely flipped for the cake, and got multiple slices to get to try all of the amazing, unique flavors. (Orange creamsicle?! Yes!) You can't go wrong with Holly!

Best cakes I have ever had!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Langlee M

Holly's Cakes LLC was absolutely wonderful! She is incredibly talented, and she was by far one of the most friendly vendors we worked with. We ordered our groom's cake and wedding cake from her, and they both looked and tasted PHENOMENAL! I had multiple people wanting seconds... Read More and even thirds! I absolutely enjoyed working with Holly, and thoroughly enjoyed her cakes.

Cupcake Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Denisha g

I was married to my bestfriend on 9/20/14 in Anderson, SC at the Anderson Arts Center. I used Holly's Cakes for my wedding cake with a 200 cupcake set up plus a small round cake for my husband & I to cut...It was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING & not your ordinary cupcake setup! ELEGANT,... Read More DIFFERENT, & BEAUTIFUL!!

I Loved My Clemson Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

Holly was great to work with! The tasting and design process is so much fun and you get to see an actual drawing of what your cake will look like. Ladies, have an idea of what you want BEFORE you meet with Holly, because she is so talented, you can have whatever you want, but... Read More don't be overwhelmed by all of the pictures of past cakes that she has done. Our cake was super moist and everyone raved about how good it was! We had the strawberry lemonade cake and it was to die for! The cake was not only beautiful to look at, but was tasty too - can't say that about a lot of wedding cakes. On Monday when I took the stand back, I was given the anniversary cake all nicely wrapped and sealed, ready for the freezer - no having to wrap that up at the reception. I highly recommend Holly's cakes for any event! My niece is having a baby soon and Holly will be doing the cake for the shower!

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Cheryl M

We did not know exactly what we wanted but knew we wanted something different. Holly, was able to come up with a sketch after talking with us briefly. Everyone at the wedding kept asking where's the cake and did not realize what they were looking at WAS the cake. The cake tasted... Read More delicious and was absolutely amazing!!

Could not be happier!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Marlee S

Holly's Cakes was perfect from beginning to end. I must admit that I did not care about having a nice cake, but boy did a taste test with Holly change my mind. Our meeting with Holly was professional and comfortable. She had tons of ideas and was respective of our budget... Read More requirements. We were able to get 5 flavors between our cake and cupcakes so that every guests favorite flavor would be available. On wedding day, Holly was on time and easy to work with. The cake looked exactly like I had envisioned and seriously could not have been more delicious. I can say without question that it was the best cake I have ever had at a wedding. Holly was one of the first notes I wrote after the wedding to send my utmost appreciation for adding yet another perfect piece to my big day. She's the best.

Holly's Cakes for wedding cake

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Nicole S

Holly's cakes were the most easy and professional company of all my vendors for the whole wedding. I met with Holly and told her what I wanted and I didn't have to do anything else. All correspondence was initiated by them which was very organized and thorough. The most... Read More important part is her cakes are delicious!! Not just pretty (which they are), but delicious!! Would recommend Holly's Cakes to everyone and will definitely use them in the future!!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Donielle Y

My husband and I used Holly's Cakes for our rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding cake. She was incredible. Our consultation was very relaxed and one of our favorite parts of wedding planning. She is an amazing artist and was able to match my dress to the wedding cake. She... Read More also created the USC stadium for our rehearsal dinner. As well as looking beautiful, everyone raved about how incredible the cake tasted. She always emailed me back within a day and was very flexible when I had to change cake details due to an expanding guest list. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable, high quality product.

Holly's Cakes!

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Jessica S

We sampled Holly's Cakes at a wedding expo. From the sample booklet of previous weddings to the variety of flavors we sampled, Holly makes beautiful and absolutely delicious wedding cake! We decided on cupcakes with a ceremony cake in four different flavors, all fantastic. My... Read More favorite was the sweet potato with cinnamon icing! She helped us design each cupcake with each flavor having a different design, and created a beautiful fondant Celtic design for our ceremony cake. She even made us an anniversary cake at no extra cost.

Wedding Coordinator finally the Bride

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Erika E

Holly's Cakes are the best! We had nothing but great service from the first time my husband & I went to sample cakes and she drew up my dream cake wrapped in diamonds! If you want a cake that tastes as good as it smells than her cakes are for you.

Delish!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Sarah J

Holly did an amazing job with our cake! The appointment to go over ideas and flavors was easy and relaxing. She does such a great job and she's so affordable! I personally love having an anniversary cake in the freezer that doesn't even make it to the reception so that you don't... Read More have to worry about your anniversary layer getting eaten! And the cake tasted great! I got a lot of compliments on how yummy it was.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Betsy W

I used Holly's cakes as a suggestion from my Venue. From the start, Holly and her staff were very prompt, professional, and easy to work with. I gave Holly pictures of what I had in mind and arranged tasting for when in came in town. Every cake I tasted was wonderful!! The... Read More price was very reasonable. On my wedding day, they delivered my cake and it was EXACTLY what I had envisioned. The red velvet we chose was perfect and everyone loved it. I didn't have any left! When we turned in our cake stand, Holly had a special top tier wrapped and prepared for us. It's in my freezer now, and I can't wait until our anniversary to try it! I HIGHLY recommend Holly's Cakes. You won't be disappointed!

The absolute BEST

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Megan C

Every girl dreams of her wedding day. From the dress to the cake, everything should be absolutely perfect. I can honestly say that Holly succeeded perfection with our wedding cake. The cake decoration was influenced by my wedding dress and Holly went above and beyond to make... Read More sure it was just right. We went with a sweet potato cake with cream cheese icing. AMAZING!! Our guest are still raving about it. We actually ran out of cake because people were having two slices. The outside was breath taking and the inside was beyond delicious. That is VERY hard to find. From now on, we will use Holly for any special occasion we have. She is the sweetest person, very easy to work with and will wow everyone in attendance at your event. Her prices are very reasonable as well. I would give her 10 stars if I could. Use her, you won't regret it! :-)

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Amy B

Holly's Cakes was wonderful! Everyone at the wedding raved about how great all the flavors tasted. The week of the wedding I needed to add additional servings and she was willing to accommodate! I will definitely use again!