HoloQuest Weddings

NW Florida + Destin + Pensacola + Destinations

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

3150 Bay Street, Gulf Breeze, FL NW Florida + Destin + Pensacola + Destinations (850) 797-8040

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Tom I

Absolutely amazing photographer! Melanie was professional and she captured memories we will cherish for a lifetime. She is a gifted artist, hard worker and fun. She went above and beyond to capture the moment and create beautiful poses that don't look posed. You can stop looking... Read More for your wedding photographer now. Hire HoloQuest Weddings, they are the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Marie H

If there is one thing you should splurge on, it's your wedding photos. Melanie was my first choice for photography and I'm so glad she was available. Her photos were beyond amazing. They looked like they were magazine photos, at least that's what all of our friends and family... Read More said. I cried tears of joy when she showed us the photos the first time. And she designed the most beautiful album for us. I just can't say enough good things about her. If you are thinking about hiring her, JUST DO IT. She is the BEST photographer I've ever seen.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Daniel H

It was very hard planning a wedding from 650 miles away, but Melanie and Anthony made it much easier. We met over Skype a few times leading up to the wedding and it really helped. They did an excellent job executing the wedding from their positions. The photos were fantastic and... Read More the music was perfect. We didn't have to worry about a thing... they had it all covered. We are so glad we chose them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lisa I

Melanie & Anthony from HoloQuest Weddings were great! Anthony's playlist was the best, he kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night long! And the pictures Melanie took were phenomenal. We highly, HIGHLY recommend them for both DJ and photography!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mark H

We were just so impressed with Melanie & Anthony. They are simply wonderful people. I'm so glad we chose them for our wedding... it just wouldn't have been the same without them. My wife & I highly recommend them. They are by far the best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Anthony J

We can't stop looking at our wedding photos! Melanie made us look great! We interviewed several photographers, but she was by far the best. She's professional, organized, confident... and always had our backs. We will be recommending her to all of our friends!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Ashley S

Melanie was just awesome! She was organized and so patient with me. She did our engagement and boudoir shoots before the wedding and made us feel so comfortable. For the big day, she brought an assistant along who was also very professional and helped gather people quickly for... Read More group photos. Her husband, Anthony, did our music and our families had a blast! We had the best time of our lives! She got the photos back to very fast and they were absolutely AMAZING! We will cherish them forever. I can't say enough good things about them.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Anthony and Melanie were great! They were an absolute pleasure to work with, my wife and I were very happy we had them at our wedding. Our guests, as well as the wedding party were very pleased. They were on time, very organized and just excellent all around. I would recommend... Read More them for any function, especially weddings!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Alix L

Anthony & Melanie were so easy to work with. They helped me tremendously with various parts of the ceremony. They helped with music, coordination of the ceremony, and we ended up with some pretty awesome photos from the night. They were also super easy to get ahold of when you... Read More needed anything.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

They did an amazing job all around, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Scott F

Very personable and professional! Pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

We were so pleased with our photos! They looked amazing and not a single beautiful moment was missed. Very professional! From our first interaction, to even after the big day, holoquest weddings made us feel like we were their most important clients. Very reasonably priced. Went... Read More above and beyond in EVERY aspect. You won't regret having them for your big day!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Chad A

Anthony and Melanie were awesome. Very organized and thorough. Affordable price and exceeded our expectations. You want the best. Go with Holoquest Weddings!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Words can't describe how amazing HoloQuest weddings was for my wedding. They helped make our day so special. They scheduled a couple of meetings leading up to the wedding which is what helped make things so perfect. The playlist was awesome and had my whole wedding party on the... Read More dance floor. Also, the music timing at my ceremony was just perfectly played out the way that I had requested it. HoloQuest weddings also helped organize my reception from the first dance all the way to the last song of the night. They are very quick with responding. I would recommend them 100% they are beyond amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Sarah C

This couple is amazing! Best wedding package you can get! We paid for a photographer, but Melanie's pictures were 1000% better than the ones we paid for. She really captured the moments that meant the most. Anthony's DJ skills are awesome and he really made us feel like knew... Read More eachother forever. Kept me on track for everything I wanted for the best day of my life! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Christian R

Holoquest weddings were very professional and accommodating! They were very flexible and able to work with last minute changes. And it definitely brought our wedding reception to the next level with beautiful lighting and music tailored to our tastes! It was worth every penny... Read More and I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family! Thank you Melanie and Anthony for helping make our wedding reception something really special!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Holoquest Weddings was crucial to our big day! They make a great team! Good communication, helpful and most important they kept the party going! Several neat packages and additional options - we used the Uplighting which was beautiful! Ceremony sound was without a hitch as well.... Read More Definitely recommended by my husband and I! Their flexibility was important too; I had several options for the flowchart, the night of we made a last minute change, and it was perfect! Unlike other companies, who we met at the Bridal Expo was who we worked with the entire time. I give Melanie and Anthony 5 stars!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Both Melanie and Anthony were very attentive to our needs. Anthony did an amazing job with the songs we chose and was flexible when it came to scheduling. Melanie got every picture I wanted and I didn't even know she was there for her close up shots. Highly recommend Holoquest... Read More weddings!!