Honorable Caroline Z. Bazzini, Wedding Officiant

Serving LI & NYC

The Knot's #1 Officiant on LI for the 3rd year!

Heartfelt. Memorable. Stress Free. And Fun! The idea behind the success of my marriage ceremonies is amazingly simple: Capture everyone’s attention with warm, loving, insightful, even humorous vows that express your deepest sentiments... highlight your personalities... and truly reflect who you are.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Glen Head, NY Serving LI & NYC (516) 380-3838

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Sarah E

Caroline was amazing! The most important and truly refreshing part about Caroline during the planning process was that she was timely, organized, and well informed. Living in VA and getting married in NY was stressful in many ways, but Caroline was sure to help me plan through... Read More many phone calls and also met me at the venue during a visit to meet in person before the wedding itself. On the wedding day itself, Caroline was organized and well spoken. All the guests loved our ceremony and the love story she told about us. Thank you Caroline!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 James F

Living in London, UK and getting married in NYC added more complexity to our wedding planning as we needed to do everything remotely. In searching for the officiant for our ceremony we had to make sure that the person was organised, fun, and attentive to our special situation.... Read More Caroline, recommended by our venue team, Manhattan Penthouse, was exactly the officiant we needed. From the first overseas call, through the "I dos" and after, Caroline made the planning and ceremony perfect for us. We also went with the package that included the love story, her personalised story of us that took the audience through how we met up until the special day. She spent time over the phone with us to really get to know us, and added a special something that really was beautiful on the day of our wedding. She had us and our guests laughing, and in tears (of joy), and quite a few people came up to us afterwards to say how great the ceremony was. It felt Caroline went out of her way to understand exactly what we wanted, and what didn't want so that our day was perfect, and she reviewed the ceremony with us a number of times so that we were prepared even though we were planning from so far away. On 18th December 2016 the Honorable Caroline Bazzini pronounced us married, and we couldn't be happier that she was the person to do it. Thank you, Caroline!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Melissa T

Caroline officiated my wedding last month, and she is simply the best! I knew from the very first conversation I had with Caroline that she is professional, detail-oriented, and thorough in her work, and that she has unparalleled experience in creating memorable wedding... Read More ceremonies. Caroline was so helpful in presenting several options for the ceremony, finding the one that best suited my husband’s and my style, and in giving us great ideas to make the ceremony very personalized and special. We were able to cover all preparation for the big day via phone and e-mail, and she was fantastic in taking notes and sending a re-cap after each interaction. On our wedding day, Caroline arrived early and all went very smoothly. If you’re in search of an officiant, I doubt you’ll find one better than Caroline!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Priya O

Caroline is the best. She is one of the most throughtful and thorough officiants I have ever met. She was very detailed when asking me and my husband what kind of ceremony we wanted. She took a lot of care to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our special day. It... Read More was honestly a pleasure to work with her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maxiel Isabel D

Caroline was very informative and knowledgeable. she was always available to speak to my husband and I and walk us through all logistics, information and breakdown of the day. I can't believe that the day came and went :( our ceremony was spectacular! thank you, Caroline.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Melissa A

Caroline was absolutely amazing. She custom tailored our ceremony to suit us 2 non-traditional'ists perfectly. She took the time to really understand what was important to us and made great suggestions for little extra's that made our day even more special. She displayed... Read More excellent professionalism and communication throughout the whole process. It was such a beautiful day surrounded by love and Caroline was the perfect fit for us. This professional comes highly recommended. Thank you so much Caroline!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Karla C

Caroline is absolutely amazing! My wedding was on October 20, 2017 and my husband and I would both like to thank Caroline for an amazing ceremony. Even on parts that didn't go exactly as planned turned out to be just as nice because it was real and filled with the genuine... Read More emotion that I wanted. You are definitely good at what you do and was always understanding to my real life family dynamic. Thank you for making that call with Chris. It was wonderful to start our marriage off on a positive note. Don't hesitate to book Caroline to marry you.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tania & Gladys A

Caroline was such a warm individual. She made our ceremony very welcoming and inviting. She answered every question we had prior to the ceremony insuring that everything we wanted was set for the day of. Thanks so much for honoring our union Caroline Bazzini!! Two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Anna S

I highly recommend Caroline as your wedding officiant!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Callan R

Caroline was the perfect officiant! She even prepared a beautiful poem for the reading. Before the wedding she was always just a call or email away, I appreciate how easy it is to contact her. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Courtney M

Caroline married us in the most beautiful way! She is very organized and responsive. Working with her was extremely easy. Everyone keeps telling us how beautiful the ceremony was! I would highly recommend you have Caroline write your love story, our wasn’t the easiest story to... Read More tell, but she nailed it beautifully

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Chloe P

Caroline was the best. She was so detail oriented through out the entire planning process. I really did not have to worry about a thing. She was early and was ready to go making sure everyone knew exactly where they needed to be. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She... Read More was so sweet and everyone really loved her ceremony. Thanks Caroline!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Irina and Steve L

We got married on September 15th, 2017 and Caroline was our officiant. We cannot thank Caroline enough for everything that she did for our wedding ceremony. We appreciate all of the her planning and behind-the-scenes work that made our wedding the best it could be. She is... Read More phenomenal!! Caroline has turned the wedding of our dreams into a beautiful reality. We could not be happier. We will never forget our wedding and everything that she did to make it fantastically magical. She took care of every detail of our ceremony. We thank her so much for her hard work and dedication. We recommend her to everyone who wants to have a memorable and moving wedding ceremony. Thank you Caroline from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Amanda F

Caroline married us on 9/9/2017 and I could not have asked for a better ceremony! She worked with us leading up to the event to ensure the ceremony had every detail we were looking for and she was also very thorough to make sure we did not miss a beat. She made it personal and... Read More all of our guests complimented us on what a beautiful ceremony it was. Thank you so much Caroline!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Lori R

We were just married on 9/23/17...Caroline was wonderful! My family and friends adored her as well! Kind, caring, calm, and supportive of our wants and needs! If you're looking for an awesome officiant, choose Caroline..you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Simona and Daniel M

Caroline was amazing. She exceeded our expectations in every way. She did such a great job getting everybody ready for the big moment. The ceremony was a great experience. The stories she shared about us and the meaning of marriage were heartfelt and a joy for us and our guest.... Read More THANK YOU Caroline Simona and Daniel

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Andrea A

I was so happy I found Caroline! She was extremly professional and genuinely cared for us! We go to lucky to even have her attend our ceremony rehearsal the day before our big day! She know exactly what to do and helped coordinate the entrance of our 8 bridesmaids and groomsmen... Read More flower girl, parents, etc.! My parents, family and friends all told us that the ceremony was beautiful! It could've have been done without her! Thank you CAROLINE!!!! You are the best ! Love, Andrea & Manuel

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Emily A

Caroline married us on 9/2/17 and was an absolute dream to work with! She was so organized and worked with us every step of the way to design the perfect ceremony for us! Day of she walked everyone through the ceremony ahead of time and made everyone feel right at home! We... Read More couldn't have asked for a better experience! Emily and Jimmy

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jacqlyn B

She really makes everything so easy for you! Caroline is so professional and helpful every step of the way! I have had so many people that attended my wedding tell us it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they have seen! The ceramony really was well done!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 YIRAN S

Caroline is so organized and professional. She helped us throughout the whole preparation process and worked with us on the day of our wedding hand in hand. She is very patient with us when we had a million questions about the ceremony and gave us the best suggestions. She... Read More practiced pronunciation of my family members’ name before the wedding and my parents were impressed. She talked to everyone to make sure they knew the process before the ceremony. She even had someone to put a table cloth on my dress while I was eating! She stayed calm when we had a little hiccup and stayed to help resolve it. We were lucky to have her marry us.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Erica R

We can't say enough about our decision to use Caroline as our wedding officiant!! From our first phone call, Caroline covered every detail imaginable. She is very professional and knowledgeable in her field. She suggested something unique for our wedding ceremony... a wine... Read More box with love letters to be read on our 5th wedding anniversary! We immediately fell in love with the idea, and our guests couldn't stop raving about it too. In between booking and the wedding, we corresponded easily via email and phone. Caroline went over every detail with me, from the positioning of the bridal party to the pronunciation of a few names. We emailed her our vows a few days before the wedding and she printed them out so we didn't have to worry about it! Caroline arrived an hour before the ceremony and weaved her way through my rather large bridal party to ensure all knew their roles and responsibilities. She kept everything in line and running on time, which we greatly appreciated! Afterwards, we heard from so many people how "heartfelt" and "personal" our ceremony was. It was exactly what we were hoping for, and we had Caroline to thank for that! She even emailed us the same night of the wedding with an attachment of our wedding license and vows. Caroline mailed us a flash drive of our vows too! We had such a great experience and would highly recommend Caroline to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Karolyn H

Caroline was amazing! When planning the wedding ceremony, we had 2-3 long conversations to discuss everyone who would be a part of the processional, and how they would be walking down the aisle. When it was time for the wedding, we had a couple of snafus, but Caroline handled... Read More them extremely well! My family members even commented how great she was, and asked how I was able to find her!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ashley K

From the minute my husband and I spoke with Caroline we knew that she would be the perfect fit for our ceremony! She really took the time to ask us questions about ourselves and the type of ceremony that we would like to have. Throughout the entire process Caroline was very... Read More efficient and professional, responding to all of our questions in a timely manner. We chose to include personalized vows. We also included the wine box ceremony, at Caroline's suggestions, which our guests loved! In the end our ceremony was heartfelt, romantic, emotional, and light-hearted, exactly what we were looking for! It was definitely the best part of our whole day. We had several guests come up to us after the ceremony to say what a fantastic job Caroline did. I would definitely recommend her for any couple looking for something personalized and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Krista B

Caroline did an absolutely incredible job at our wedding and we got rave reviews from our guests. She was organized, professional, and charming. She did a spectacular job with our "love story" and made our ceremony personal and memorable for our guests. I would highly recommend... Read More Caroline! She is simply the best.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lisa G

Wow - Caroline was amazing! We can not imagine a more perfect ceremony for our wedding! Leading up to the day, Caroline was super organized and incredibly accommodating. She put true effort into making our ceremony unique and special! On the day of the event, she arrived early... Read More and promptly took charge of making sure everyone knew exactly what they needed to do. We couldn't recommend her highly enough, she was fantastic!