Honorable Caroline Z. Bazzini, Wedding Officiant

Serving LI & NYC

The Knot's #1 Officiant on LI for the 3rd year!

Heartfelt. Memorable. Stress Free. And Fun! The idea behind the success of my marriage ceremonies is amazingly simple: Capture everyone’s attention with warm, loving, insightful, even humorous vows that express your deepest sentiments... highlight your personalities... and truly reflect who you are.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Glen Head, NY Serving LI & NYC (516) 380-3838

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Amanda W

Caroline was fantastic from the first moment we met all the way until days after our wedding was over. All of our guests commented on how unique and beautiful our ceremony was and that it reflected us perfectly. Caroline included all the elements we wanted in our ceremony and... Read More created a beautiful custom love story that was heartfelt, romantic and light hearted all at the same time. She really understood what we wanted in a ceremony and was always easily available for any questions we had. After the ceremony, she provided us with a flash drive with our vows and love story and had the license scanned in an email that night. If you are looking for an amazing, custom ceremony that everyone will be talking about then I highly recommend Caroline!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 James F

Living in London, UK and getting married in NYC added more complexity to our wedding planning as we needed to do everything remotely. In searching for the officiant for our ceremony we had to make sure that the person was organised, fun, and attentive to our special situation.... Read More Caroline, recommended by our venue team, Manhattan Penthouse, was exactly the officiant we needed. From the first overseas call, through the "I dos" and after, Caroline made the planning and ceremony perfect for us. We also went with the package that included the love story, her personalised story of us that took the audience through how we met up until the special day. She spent time over the phone with us to really get to know us, and added a special something that really was beautiful on the day of our wedding. She had us and our guests laughing, and in tears (of joy), and quite a few people came up to us afterwards to say how great the ceremony was. It felt Caroline went out of her way to understand exactly what we wanted, and what didn't want so that our day was perfect, and she reviewed the ceremony with us a number of times so that we were prepared even though we were planning from so far away. On 18th December 2016 the Honorable Caroline Bazzini pronounced us married, and we couldn't be happier that she was the person to do it. Thank you, Caroline!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Stacey L

Caroline was the perfect choice for our wedding! My husband and I weren't really sure what type of ceremony we wanted when we started the process, and Caroline offered such great guidance. She followed up with us leading up to the wedding, and made sure that as the day... Read More approached that everything was still going according to our plan. The ceremony was absolutely perfect!! Everyone said that it reflected who we were as a couple perfectly. Caroline sent us a copy of our signed certificate right after the ceremony, which was super reassuring as well! Caroline really took the time to understand us and what we wanted, and it truly showed. I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Christy P

We cannot thank Caroline enough for officiating our beautiful, sweet and personable ceremony. Every guest that we spoke to loved the ceremony that she officiated. Before the wedding, she was on top of things for us, as we were super busy planning our wedding. Also, she gave us... Read More the USB stick for our wedding vows and she scanned and emailed us a copy of the signed marriage license. She even sent in our marriage license to the City Clerk's Office directly after the wedding, and we got our marriage certificate in the mail within 10 days after the wedding. Thank you again Caroline for everything that you have done for us!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Kristen A

Caroline was the recommended officiant from my venue and she was great! She was super helpful in planning the ceremony and making everything go smoothly on our wedding day. Caroline was also very responsive and whenever I emailed her she was quick to get back to me with anything... Read More I needed.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kate D

Caroline created the most amazing ceremony for our wedding day. We have received compliments NON-STOP regarding how wonderful she was. Literally every guest that we have spoken to has mentioned what a fabulous ceremony we had and how great Caroline was. Words cannot express how... Read More special she made our day. When people ask us what our favorite part of the wedding day was we really feel the ceremony was the best part and that is all thanks to Caroline. She made it personal and full of love. It really set the tone for the entire evening. Thank you Caroline!!! You are the best!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Pauline M

Caroline was absolutely amazing!!!! Our ceremony was one of a kind and my guests enjoyed it as well!!! From the day I first contacted her till the day of, she was professional and on top of everything to make the day perfect!!!! I highly recommend her to anyone needing a... Read More officiant!!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Arrifa S

Caroline was simply fanastic and definitely the best choice we made. My husband is catholic and I'm Muslim and I wanted a spiritual ceremony filled with love and a blend of both our cultures. Caroline captured our personal love story and you can feel the love during the... Read More ceremony. Some of my guests told me they were so touched, it rekindled the love between there spouses and reminded them what being in love feels like. Caroline is easy to work with, attentive, and truly loves to marry couples. My ceremony was a dream come true and I thank Caroline for making it a reality😘...

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jessica K

Caroline was more than I could have asked for in a wedding officiant. She goes above and beyond in making your vision come to life with her wisdom and insight. She just knows how to read people and make you feel at ease with the ceremony planning process. She really is a wedding... Read More ceremony planner and made the whole experience enjoyable when it could have been stressful. We received so many compliments from guests that said the ceremony was fantastic and unique to us and they had never been to anything like it. I also thank you Caroline for helping me incorporate my mothers recent passing into the ceremony and for your support and guidance. I am truly happy that we selected you to see us through into this next chapter in our lives. I highly recommend Caroline to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you again Caroline!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren C

Absolutely the best choice we made. She made the experience extremely easy going and had everyone laughing which is exactly what we asked for.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Melinda G

Caroline married us last night and I couldn't wait to write a review. Her words were thoughtful,sincere and reflected our love. I am so happy we chose her for our special day. Caroline made sure everything went smoothly and took time with every participant to make sure everyone... Read More felt comfortable and included. She guided us every step of the way, was extremely mindful of our wishes and vision. Caroline was professional, efficient, had excellent communication with us and made our day even more special.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Kimberly M

Caroline Married us this past Saturday 3/18/17 . What an amazing ceremony from start to finish . From the day I emailed Caroline to Marry us to the very end has been smooth and easy . She was very professional and made me Feel like I New her forever . She made our ceremony a... Read More dream come True ! I felt every word she uttered and she was compassionate and funny every step of the way and made it that much easier for us ! As everyone knows it's a very nerve wracking moment she made us feel at ease ! Everyone was very impressed with her ceremony ! I highly reccommend Caroline ! Thanks Caroline! You were amazing <33 Services used: Officiant

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Courtney D

We received many compliments on our ceremony, all thanks to Caroline. She did a lot of planning with us to ensure that we had a perfect ceremony. She's incredibly thorough, and asks a lot of questions that my husband and I did not take into account yet. We would recommend her... Read More to anyone looking for a warm, customized ceremony. She brought a tear to everyone's eye (including my father in law).

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Victoria L

We are so happy we made the decision to have Caroline partake in our ceremony. She was fantastic and enjoyable to work with from beginning to end. Caroline was extremely thorough, professional, responded very promptly, and gave us valuable tips and reminders which was... Read More much-needed and helped us keep on top of everything. Most importantly, she is so warm and personable, and you can tell she genuinely loves to marry couples. It was a comfort to have Caroline at the altar with us and we felt super confident that she would make the ceremony go smoothly, which of course it did! We highly recommend Caroline, she will help make your ceremony a wonderful and special experience for you and your guests, without a doubt. Thank you Caroline!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Candice T

The first time we spoke with Caroline we knew she was the perfect one! We had our wedding yesterday and had the honor of having her as our officiant! She is absolutely amazing! Completely personable and we felt like we have known her for years! My hubbs is a jokester and she... Read More handled it so well, she definitely helped us ease any nerves we had. Like I said, it was like having a conversation with an old friend. Our guests absolutely loved the ceremony, it was perfect and fun! She was extremely attentive to what our wishes were and helped us so much along the way. She made herself available whenever we needed her which was such a huge relief, especially when we had random questions. Let me put it this way, my new mom and dad were so impressed by how incredible Caroline was that they are going to be calling her to help them renew their vows for their 50th anniversary! Throughout the entire reception our guests kept complimenting how amazing she was. She is perfect! You really have no need to look any further, just trust us. :)

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jennifer B

Caroline was great. She took the time to make our ceremony perfect. Through all the chaos of pre-Ceremony photographing, she deftly connected with each participant and established what needed to be done. she wrote some touching remembrances for grandparents who couldn't make... Read More the ceremony and she even surprised us with a cute shout-out to our little puppy who had to stay at home.... highly recommend Caroline!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Robyn S

Caroline was amazing from the first email we exchanged. My fiance and I wanted to get married in a civil ceremony before our big bash in front of family and friends. We also needed to do it before the end of the year. Our local town hall clerk was booked through mid-January, so... Read More we searched online for an officiant. My first email exchange with Caroline made me feel like we made the right choice. She was so warm and understanding. We were able to set the date for a mere 3 weeks from the date of our first exchange. Caroline and I spoke on the phone, I sent her photos and information about me and my fiance. Finally, December 3rd arrived. We brought our 2 witnesses with us to her beautiful home. She opened her doors and heart to us. The words she wrote were beautiful. We were married in her formal living room, in front of a beautiful Christmas tree, exchanged our rings and committed ourselves to each other. My now-husband and I highly recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant. Her calming demeanor and true excitement and enjoyment of officiating over people's weddings shines through and warms the heart. Getting married is an important, emotional experience, and I am truly happy that we selected Caroline to officially join us as husband and wife.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Lara P

Caroline was absolutely amazing!. My husband and i could not have asked for a better officiant. The moment I met her she gave me such a warm and calm feeling..Working with her was nothing but a breeze, she always left me feeling confident and reassured that everything was... Read More going to be great! The ceremony was like my own little fairytale, intimate, and sweet. She had all our guests laughing and crying. at the same time! I can't wait to watch our ceremony and re-live the moment again. Thank you so much Caroline!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melanie M

From our initial phone call with Caroline, we knew she was amazing. Her thoughtful insight and advice was so helpful while planning out our ceremony. On our wedding day, she shined! She was so graceful and thoughtful with her love story that she wrote about us for everyone to... Read More hear! I received so many beautiful comments throughout our wedding celebration, complimenting Caroline and the way she performed our wedding ceremony. Overall, Caroline is an amazing Officiant and would recommend her to anyone looking for a meaningful, thoughtful, and loving ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Devon Z

Caroline nailed it! We had the perfect wedding ceremony thanks to Caroline. She had incredible attention to detail before the ceremony by scheduling a call to go over all of the details and she followed-up on several occasions to nail down the final details exactly the way we... Read More wanted it. It was so personal and special and our families couldn't stop raving about the ceremony. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

I can't say enough about Caroline. She officiated our wedding ceremony and exceeded our expectations. All of our guests were a special part of our ceremony with the ring blessing she suggested to us. It was just wonderful. We were on a very very tight budget and her quote was... Read More more than fair. I wish we could get married again, we enjoyed the ceremony so much! Choosing Caroline as your officiant will be one of the best decisions you make to start a new chapter of your life with your true love.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Susan E

I can't even begin to say how much we enjoyed the personable and professionalism of Caroline. Caroline made our intimate wedding happen on a holiday with only a week's notice. We were able to get married in our home instead of town hall. Truly a wonderful officiant who felt... Read More like a friend before she even walked through the door. Thank you for making the wedding happen and go off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Memorable ceremony! It was not just an exchange of vows but truly a ceremony in the sense that there was a beginning, a middle and an ending that flowed seamlessly and included the participation of the parents, siblings and guests of the bride and groom. Her professional... Read More demeanor coupled with a friendly manner put everyone at ease to enjoy the ceremony! Caroline felt like one of the family...a truly gracious lady!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Raquel J

Caroline is everything you could ever ask for in an officiant! From our my first phone call with her, my husband and I knew she was the one we wanted to marry us! She was very helpful with any questions we had. This past Friday Caroline married us, and the ceremony was beautiful... Read More and everything we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kirsten W

After my first call with Caroline, I hung up the phone with tears in my eyes. Throughout all of the chaos of wedding planning, it can be easy to lose sight of what is really happening. Without even realizing, Caroline reminded me why we were getting married and what a wedding is... Read More truly all about. She continued to be a calming force throughout the weeks leading up to our wedding day. When it came time for my fiancée and I to speak with Caroline regarding the logistics of the ceremony, her organization and detail was impeccable. Although we selected the most basic ceremony, Caroline still put little details in that were perfect! Our ceremony was a perfect representation of who we are and what we wanted for our wedding day. I can’t thank Caroline enough for her support through the process and helping to make our wedding day perfect!