Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

8900 N Goat Hollow Rd, Mooresville, IN (317) 831-3958

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Jen F

Julie was a fantastic travel agent! She helped us every step of the way, from picking a honeymoon destination all the way to checking in with us once we returned to make sure everything was perfect. Julie has traveled to the resorts she deals with, so she was able to make... Read More personal recommendations and offer tips before we went. Most importantly, Julie stayed on top of travel details that we didn't have time to check during wedding planning. When our flight was cancelled months before, she knew it before we did and called us not only to let us know, but to offer us alternatives that she had already looked up and researched. She was able to book special excursions and meals at the resort, and the staff knew about our preferences and plans before we even arrived. Julie was truly an invaluable resource to us during our planning. I don't think we would have had a honeymoon half as nice or well planned without her taking care of things. We felt like we were in good hands the entire time, and in the end everything went perfectly. Highly recommended!

Glad to have Julie in our corner!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Abby M

We traveled to Negril, Jamaica for our honeymoon in November of 2012. The planning process was a breeze and Julie was great about communicating and helping us get the best deal possible. We ended up selecting Couples Swept Away. It was a beautiful resort and we had a... Read More wonderful time. Julie encouraged us to purchase the travel insurance, and I'm sure glad we did. My husband ended up catching an upper respiratory infection (my guess from all the airplanes and airports we were in) toward the end of our trip. We ended up calling upon the resort nurse and doctor to take a look and provide medical treatment. If we had not purchased the insurance we would have had a lot of our honeymoon money spent on taking care of the medical needs. Julie was great about getting the claim started even before we arrived back in the states. I can't recommend Hott Destinations Travel enough. Wonderful to work with and very glad we had her to back us up when we needed help. We hope to travel to Mexico in the future and will definitely be calling upon Hott Destinations to help us plan that trip as well!!! THANK YOU JULIE!!!

Stress Relief and an Amazing Vacation

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Holly W

Julie from Hott Destinations, really went up and beyond what a normal travel agent would have done. She was in complete contact with me. Made sure everything I wanted was taken care of. She was constantly emailing me or calling me to let me know my options. From where I... Read More wanted to go, to what kind of room we wanted, to resort atmosphere, to butler service, down to flight seats and flight schedules. Julie made our honeymoon so smooth that I had less worry and stress and got to enjoy every minute of our trip. Julie really cared about the details and made sure we were happy every step of the way!