House by JSD Designs

Wedding Day Flowers

250 Walton Ave, Lexington, KY

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Rachel J

Jeremy at House did all of my flowers and he did such an amazing job. Everything was so beautiful and I loved it all. I told Jeremy that I wanted something rustic and pretty much gave him the freedom to create whatever he wanted from there. My bouquet was so amazing and unique. All of the center pieces and other arrangements were gorgeous. All of my quests kept talking about how beautiful all of the flowers were and how unique they were. Jeremy is amazing at what he does and is so creative.

Not great...

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Natasha O

After time, I felt as if Stuart did not listen well to what I wanted. After the final meeting, I was told I would get revisions sent to me the same day before the floral order was made. After a few days passed by, I received the revisions with only a few of the changes with the floral order already placed! The rest of the order summary still had the old items which had not been deleted. Many frustrations with this florist overall and did not end up using them.

Bouquets were fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Elizabeth T

The flowers were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Robyn W

I was impressed with Jeremy right off the bat and knew he was the perfect florist for us. We had a very small wedding, but he didn't make us feel any less important because of it. HOUSE has impeccable style and wonderful customer service. I highly recommend them!

TO House by JSD Designs