House by JSD Designs

Lexington, KY

flowers that tell your story!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

250 Walton Ave, Lexington, KY

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Keith M

Jeremy was the absolute best! The decor and floral arrangements he provided for our wedding were spectacular. I actually cried when I first saw them and all of our guests raved about how beautiful everything was! So easy to deal with and made sure every detail was attended... Read More to!! You will NOT be disappointed using House by JSD. They are the epitome of professional and talented! I would not recommend any other!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Rachel J

Jeremy at House did all of my flowers and he did such an amazing job. Everything was so beautiful and I loved it all. I told Jeremy that I wanted something rustic and pretty much gave him the freedom to create whatever he wanted from there. My bouquet was so amazing and unique.... Read More All of the center pieces and other arrangements were gorgeous. All of my quests kept talking about how beautiful all of the flowers were and how unique they were. Jeremy is amazing at what he does and is so creative.

Not great...

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Natasha O

After time, I felt as if Stuart did not listen well to what I wanted. After the final meeting, I was told I would get revisions sent to me the same day before the floral order was made. After a few days passed by, I received the revisions with only a few of the changes with... Read More the floral order already placed! The rest of the order summary still had the old items which had not been deleted. Many frustrations with this florist overall and did not end up using them.

Bouquets were fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Elizabeth T

The flowers were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Robyn W

I was impressed with Jeremy right off the bat and knew he was the perfect florist for us. We had a very small wedding, but he didn't make us feel any less important because of it. HOUSE has impeccable style and wonderful customer service. I highly recommend them!