From Our House to Yours

House of Luciano conveniently delivers beauty and glamor right to your door with our professional on-location makeup services. We travel fully equipped to handle all your needs from basic makeup application to lashes and airbrushing. Experience the difference for yourself and contact us today!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Christina G

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Working with Kristin, the owner of HOL, is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel that much more special on your special day. She has done my makeup on several occasions for weddings I have been in before, so I knew I had to book her... Read More when I got engaged. After we chose our date and venue, she was honestly the first vendor I contacted to make sure she was free! Lucky for me, she was. She did my makeup for my bridal shower as well, and she squeezed me in special because she's awesome. The day of the wedding she transformed me, our moms, my bridesmaids, and my aunt and cousin into glamorous models. She listened to what everyone wanted and made each of us look and feel so beautiful. Kristin has studied makeup extensively, and she knows which products and ingredients make you look washed out in photos, and lots of things we normal people would never even realize. She is so professional, but also so kind and fun. You will feel like a million bucks if you book HOL for your wedding or any special occasion really! Thanks again HOL and Kristin!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jackie B

I don't normally even do reviews, but I cannot say enough positive things about Kristin Luciano's makeup skills. The entire bridal party's makeup looked STUNNING and matched their mismatched dresses perfectly, and Kristin added such a positive energy to the bridal suite all... Read More morning! She did classic, glowing, natural-looking makeup that made everyone look like an elegant "done up" version of themselves. We'll be looking back on our wedding with such happiness, and she was a HUGE part of making the day (and the pictures!) so special. I would 100% recommend her to anyone getting married, or makeup needs for any special occasion, really!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ngan C

Kristin is absolutely amazing. She is really good and efficient with emails which helps with planning a wedding overseas. She really knows her stuff as I have oily skin and she knew exactly what to do the day of and I didn't need to worry about my skin being shiny in photos.... Read More Prior to the wedding and trial, I sent some ideas of what I pictured my make-up to be like on the day of. Kristin knew exactly what to do and my make-up came out perfect. All my friends and I loved our eye make-up. Kristin is definitely talented and really sweet. I would recommend Kristin to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Sarah L

Kristin was AMAZING! Everyone looked stunning and very natural on my wedding day, which is exactly what I was looking for. Kristin is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. No need to look anywhere else, she is the best!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 mandy s

Kristin is truly talented! I loved my wedding makeup as well as my sisters (moh) and mothers! We all looked like the best versions of ourselves. Kristin is so professional and very effecient. I would highly recommend using her for any occasion especially a wedding. She did my... Read More makeup for my bridal shower which was a Kentucky derby theme with big hats. My eyes totally popped under the big hat I wore- I received countless compliments. For my rehearsal dinner Kristin made me into a beautiful ballerina or at least I felt that way with the red lips and bun on my head :) If you are looking to have your makeup done professionally Kristin Luciano is your girl!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Ashley N

Kristin of House of Luciano is amazing. She will make you feel absolutely beautiful. All of my bridesmaids and myself looked incredible. Kristin has now done the make up now for two of my cousins weddings and my own. Each time we all looked amazing.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Leigh G

Kristin was the best! My makeup looked flawless and I loved what she did. My bridesmaids also all looked like an enhanced version of themselves! I would highly recommend Kristin

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Christina G

Kristin of House of Luciano is incredible. She is easy to work with, sweet as can be, and seriously there to make you feel beautiful. There were a lot of tears at my wedding and every single bridesmaid and me looked just as beautiful at the end of the night as we did in the... Read More morning. It was amazing. 5 stars isn't even enough, I wish I could give her more. If you need makeup for your wedding, don't think twice, House of Luciano is the best.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jaclyn D

Kristin was absolutely fabulous !! Her sweet demeanor and makeup work blew myself and the bridesmaids away!!!! Kristin and her assistant did myself along with my 13 bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law, and my grandma!!! Everyone looked stunning and without a doubt would... Read More recommend her 😊😊 thank you Kristin!!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Elizabeth M

Kristin did such a fabulous job for my wedding day. From our trial to the big day she knew exactly what I was looking for and what I wanted to avoid. She made each bridesmaid and my mother and mother in law beautiful without being too overdone. And her friendly and bubbly... Read More persona just added to her charm! You won't regret choosing her services!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Victoria S

I am so happy that I chose Kristin and House of Luciano as the makeup artist for my wedding on June 3rd, 2017. Kristin is so talented, and fun to work with – she made me feel absolutely radiant on my wedding day, and really listened to my thoughts about how I wanted my makeup to... Read More look. As someone who does not normally wear a lot of makeup, it was very important to me that I just look like a “more done up version of myself” on my wedding day – and Kristin definitely delivered. She also uses top of the line makeup products (as someone who has sensitive skin issues all of the time, I had zero problems with the makeup that Kristin uses). Due to the size of our wedding party, Kristin brought another makeup artist to assist the day of, and she was also absolutely phenomenal. They both made everyone in the wedding party feel simply stunning on my wedding day. I have recommended Kristin, and House of Luciano, to all of my friends, and will continue to use her services for any special events I attend in the future.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Tara M

Kristin was so cool and fun to work with on our big day. Even though there were many women preparing for a wedding in close quarters, Kristin maintained her calm, fun demeanor and made everybody look beautiful! Everyone commented on how each person's beauty was enhanced, the... Read More make up was classic and in style, not overdone, and brought out the best features in each person. She was incredible! I want to hire her to do my make up every day! haha, Thanks for all of your help!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Natalie M

Kristen is amazing! She is so professional, kind and talented! She made me and all my girls look amazing. After partying all night at the wedding, I woke up the next morning and my makeup still looked flawless!! She's worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bobby C

Kristin is by far the most talented makeup artist you will ever meet. I am a repeat customer (all of the brides in my family have also booked her), and was beyond excited to have her do mine on my special day. I trust and admire her work so much that I didn't even find it... Read More necessary to book a bridal/make up trial with her! On the day of my wedding, it wasn't until I looked into a mirror and saw her results that I truly felt like a beautiful bride. Kristin is sweet, always on time, listens thoroughly to her customers, and is a phenomenal artist. If you want to guarantee that at least one thing goes perfectly at your wedding, book Kristin from House of Luciano for your makeup!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jenn K

Absolutely love Kristin! I can't thank her enough for helping my bridesmaids, mother, mother in law and myself look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. It lasted all day and evening. All of the girls were so incredibly happy with their make-up. Kristin was so relaxed and... Read More made everyone feel extremely comfortable. She is truly an artist. I recommend her to all of my friends and family who have an event or are getting married. She is simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer L

Kristin’s professionalism and talent are unmatched. From the initial trial through the wedding day, Kristin exceeded my expectations. She is a complete professional, quickly responding to emails and questions and always punctual. Kristin is very talented and knowledgeable, but... Read More best of all she truly listens to what it is that you want for your wedding and produces results that are even better than you imagined. Kristin has a knack for highlighting everyone’s best features. She did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids, my mother, and myself. We couldn’t have been happier with the results. Everyone looked like the most beautiful version of herself – natural and flawless. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend Kristin. Booking House of Luciano for your wedding day will be one the best decisions that you make.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Leigh Ann K

Kristin is and will always be my go to for make up! Not only did she make both of my sisters feel beautiful on their wedding day, but also my self when my big day came around! She makes you feel so comfortable and blends in like one of the gang. Beautiful bride, mother of the... Read More bride and bridal party make up. I would recommend her 100%! Thank you for helping to make my wedding day exactly what I pictured!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Elizabeth D

Kristen is literally the BEST!! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! I just wish she could make me pretty everyday!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

Kristin was amazing to work with! I picked examples from her past work that I liked and she was able to mash them together and create my PERFECT bridal look. She came to my parents' house and did everyone's makeup without stressing us about the time or rushing us and we were... Read More finished in plenty of time. My family and bridesmaids looked so beautiful. I could not be any happier with my decision to use House of Luciano!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Traci T

Kristin is simply the best!!! After a couple friends of mine used Kristin for their wedding day, I knew I had to have her for my own! After I got engaged, Kristin is one of the first vendors I contacted, and luckily, she was available! Kristin is beyond talented. She has the... Read More ability to work with your features and make you feel naturally beautiful. She truly knows how to bring out the best version of the look you desire. The make up never feels too heavy or too over done. You still feel like yourself yet you feel like the best bridal version possible. Confidence radiates after you are finished with Kristin and it lasted all day and all night long! I must add that the experience of working with Kristin is further enhanced by her temperament and her calm and easy going nature. You feel at ease immediately and you trust her with everything! A wonderful person inside and out. My entire bridal party and our mothers loved the way they looked and I cannot express enough thanks to Kristin.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jacqueline S

Kristin (and her assistant the day of my wedding) were both so sweet, fun, professional, punctual, efficient, responsive, well-equipped, organized and multi-talented. Everyone in my bridal party and family looked effortlessly gorgeous and stayed that way the entire day thanks to... Read More the quality of the products used and the expertise of their application. As if that weren't enough, the pricing is completely fair and competitive in my educated opinion. I'm particular to a fault and tend to second guess every decision I make, but if I had to do it over, I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Brianna C

Kristin & her team are just fantastic. She was referred to me by one of my bridesmaids who has happened to have had her makeup done by Krissy COUNTLESS times for weddings. She is reliable, consultative and really listens to what you like and don't like. I would recommend her and... Read More her team to anyone! She was fantastic. Thanks again, Krissy! <3Brianna Davin

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lauren P

I can't thank Kristin enough for the wonderful job she did! She is so kind and professional, and I love that she came to my house the morning of my wedding. It made getting ready so easy and relaxing. I also had Kristin do my makeup for my bridal shower, and the makeup lasted... Read More all day! Love her, and will only use Kristin when I need my makeup done!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kristie T

I cant say enough amazing things about Kristin, from her professionalism to her talent, she is unmatched!! I had the pleasure of seeing Kristin work her magic for my sister's wedding and immediately booked her after for mine. Since then I've been to two weddings that Kristin did... Read More and every single girl looked stunning!! To put her talent in perspective, a girl my sister went to college with went to SEVEN makeup trials and cried after every single one. She messaged my sister after seeing my sister's wedding photos, went to Kristin for a trial, and booked her on the spot. Goes to show how amazing Kristin is compared to the competition. She has a true talent for making her brides (and maids) look natural and flawless. And on top of all that, she is such an awesome person. She made my and my sister's wedding mornings the best ever. She is a pleasure to be around and such a sweetheart. <3 Thank you Kristin!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Traci F

Kristin is amazing! Our makeup looked flawless and lasted all day.

Kristin Luciano

A lifelong makeup lover and beauty product addict, New Jersey based makeup artist, Kristin Luciano, has built her career on a love of making people look and feel their best. Over the last ten years, Kristin has worked as a freelance artist in various areas of makeup, from runway to commercial, before settling into her preferred niche of bridal beauty. Her aesthetic for classic, clean beauty makeup has earned her top honors as a &quot;Best of the Knot&quot; preferred vendor as well as several features in New Jersey Bride, Style Me Pretty, and Carats &amp; Cake.