Say Yes. House of White.

House of White provides unparalleled fashion and wedding expertise for the style-savvy bride. Join us in our luxurious, yet relaxing boutique nestled on the riverfront in Historic Newburgh. At House of White, we want the day you choose your gown to be as memorable as the day you wear it.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

3 Market St, Newburgh, IN (812) 858-2998
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Emily

I had such a great experience at House of White Bridal. It was a very laid back and stress free environment for me to choose my perfect dress. The stylist was there only to make sure I got exactly what I wanted in a dress. I never felt pressured in any way to try on a certain... Read More style or go out of my budget. Would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Erika M

From the second I walked into House of White, Leslie made my entire experience amazing. She greeted me with open arms and treated me like one of her best friends. I appreciated her commitment and understanding to the overall vision of my wedding. I will most definitely recommend... Read More House of White to future brides. It's an absolute must! The atmosphere and selection of bridal gowns is superior. I would most defiantly give House of White a 5 star rating.

Don't underestimate Evansville for bridal gowns!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Monica K

Originally, I had told myself I would never be able to find a dress I would like in Evansville. I wanted something fashionable, classy, and unique. On a whim, I decided to check out a few places in Evansville (why not?) to try on dresses. I never imagined this beautiful boutique... Read More being in Newburgh. From the minute I walked in, everyone was so friendly. Andrea (the owner) picked out dresses for me and was spot on! I ended up coming back the next day to try the dress on again and she was so accommodating. She is so accessible and will work to make you happy. Dress shopping was a WONDERFUL experience! Thank you for all of your help!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kasee B

Simply fabulous! The staff at House of White went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress for my special day. Being limited for time they had a plan to help me make my wedding a reality. This is the perfect place for a personal bridal experience. My highest... Read More recommendations.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Madalyn E

House of White did an AMAZING job helping me find my wedding dress! I LOVE my dress and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you so much House of White!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Sara M

Andrea was awesome!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Elizabeth B

My experience at House of White was like no other. I wanted a really unique dress, and I wasn't sure it was fully possible to find. My consultant worked diligently to give me the best experience, and it paid off! I ended up getting 2 dresses that will get combined into one... Read More piece. I was so nervous about the necessary alterations to construct this dress when Andrea called a local seamstress who came over immediately and put my mind at ease. I can't wait to wear my one-of-a-kind dress, make my fiance's jaw drop, and be the show stopper when it comes to the reception! Thank you House of White for make my dream dress come to life!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Natalie E

I had a great experience finding my perfect dress at House of White!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Ashleigh C

I absolutely loved the staff and my experience at HOW. The atmosphere is perfect & the store is adorable!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Brooke S

House of White made finding my dream dress so easy and fun!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Tara P

I couldn't have asked for a better place to buy my dress! I went in two weeks before My wedding date desperate for a dress and these wonder ladies helped me Leave with my dream dress. I would recommend House of white to everyone! Leslie and Andrea are amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Ashlee N

I had such a great experience at House of White. Everyone was extremely helpful & kept in mind my budget to find the perfect dress. After trying on several options, Andrea picked a dress out that I didn't think was my style. It ended up being perfect & will be the dress I wear... Read More on my wedding day. I cannot thank the House of White enough for all their help.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Lizzie L

As soon as I walked through the doors I felt welcome. I was able to get in last minute for a Hayley Paige trunk show for her Blush collection. My consultant was very upbeat and wanted to put me in as many dresses as she could... till we finally found THE ONE. I can't wait to go... Read More back for my bridesmaids dresses as well as my MOH dress for the wedding I am in! Definitely a must!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ryan M

Loved my experience here!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jessica S

My wedding dress shopping experience at House of White was beyond amazing!! As soon as you walk in you are greeted with a smile! The staff were experienced and extremely friendly! They took away the intimidation of wedding dress shopping and made it such a fun experience! I... Read More would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Sara E

House of White was the first place I went to try dresses on and it did not disappoint! Andrea is such a joy to work with! They were all so friendly and welcoming! I couldn't have asked for a better experience to find the wedding dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017

Leslie was my consultant, and she was amazing!! She helped me find my dress and she was just such a positive person to work with, and made my bridal experience a wonderful one. I loved the House of White building as well, such a cool place!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jayme R

Finding the perfect gown for my big day was a pleasure and a joy at House of White! The staff and atomosphere was exceptional, not to mention I tried on several dresses and ended up choosing the very first one. Andrea new exactly what I wanted from the start! I have already... Read More recommended many of my friends to check out House of White and will continue to do so!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Lily A

The House of White team exceeded all of dress shopping expectations! I was a little nervous going into my appointment since I am so bad at making decisions when it comes to shopping (I want it all!), but they made me feel at ease from the get go. They answered all of my... Read More questions and took their time with me, allowing me to try on every dress style that I was curious about. In the end, I found the dress of my dreams and had an absolute blast doing it! Thanks again to HOW for the best experience!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Lily A

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Emily G

The excellent staff at House of White helped me sort through my vision and find the perfect dress - classic, timeless and elegant! They listened, helped me picture the complete look and understood what I wanted for my wedding day. House of White has the perfect environment for... Read More family and friends to come and share the experience with you. It was the first place I went to try on dresses, and I said yes to my dress that day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Deanna W

Had an absolutely amazing experience here and finding my dress might have a little something to do with that. This boutique is super cute and everyone that works there is super friendly. Andrea was great to work with and was pulling dresses that totally met my criteria. The... Read More selection of dresses they have are great, not too much to be overwhelming but enough to get the job done and fabulous designers to choose from. Never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything and was encouraged to point out things I did and didn't like. Would definitely recommend this place to friends and family if and when they are looking for their dress for their big day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 K K

Great!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Megan R

I can't even begin to explain how at home I felt here. The House of White team was beyond anything I had anticipated and I am so happy we chose them. Andrea absolutely amazed me with her knowledge of bridal wear and we are so blessed to have this amazing boutique in our... Read More hometown.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Carri V

Absolutely loved my experience at House of White. Leslie and Andrea were so helpful and knew exactly what my vision was for my dress on my wedding day! Will recommend them to all of my friends and family!