Say Yes. House of White.

House of White provides unparalleled fashion and wedding expertise for the style-savvy bride. Join us in our luxurious, yet relaxing boutique nestled on the riverfront in Historic Newburgh. At House of White, we want the day you choose your gown to be as memorable as the day you wear it.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

3 Market St, Newburgh, IN (812) 858-2998
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Emily

I had such a great experience at House of White Bridal. It was a very laid back and stress free environment for me to choose my perfect dress. The stylist was there only to make sure I got exactly what I wanted in a dress. I never felt pressured in any way to try on a certain... Read More style or go out of my budget. Would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Erika M

From the second I walked into House of White, Leslie made my entire experience amazing. She greeted me with open arms and treated me like one of her best friends. I appreciated her commitment and understanding to the overall vision of my wedding. I will most definitely recommend... Read More House of White to future brides. It's an absolute must! The atmosphere and selection of bridal gowns is superior. I would most defiantly give House of White a 5 star rating.

Don't underestimate Evansville for bridal gowns!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Monica K

Originally, I had told myself I would never be able to find a dress I would like in Evansville. I wanted something fashionable, classy, and unique. On a whim, I decided to check out a few places in Evansville (why not?) to try on dresses. I never imagined this beautiful boutique... Read More being in Newburgh. From the minute I walked in, everyone was so friendly. Andrea (the owner) picked out dresses for me and was spot on! I ended up coming back the next day to try the dress on again and she was so accommodating. She is so accessible and will work to make you happy. Dress shopping was a WONDERFUL experience! Thank you for all of your help!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Lynda P

Had a wonderful experience with Andrea at House of White and her entire staff. She listened to what I wanted. Respected my budget. Other places tried to put me in heels or try on a veil even though I told them I wasn’t wearing a veil of heels. Andrea never tried to do anything... Read More like that. The whole experience was amazing! And I found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Jessica W

My experience at HOW was absolutely amazing! It doesn't even compare to other bridal salons that I went to looking for my dress. I felt so good about myself and my dress when I left and that's exactly what I was looking for. I would 10/10 recommend.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Lexie B

I came to House of White 9 days post engagement for a Hayley Paige trunk show thinking “there’s no way I’ll say yes to the dress this early” and I was proven wrong! They found me the most perfect dress ever, took care of every tiny custom detail request that I had upon choosing... Read More my gown and lead me to the inspiration for my entire wedding. Everyone was so nice and the place is so beautiful. I was told by one of my best friends (who also got her wedding and bridesmaid dresses there) that I had to shop at House of White and I couldn’t have been happier! I cant wait to go back and look for bridesmaid dresses.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Lauren M

House of White offers the all around BEST experience! They have a beautiful selection of gowns and accessories to make you feel absolutely magical on your day. The thing that made my experience a 10 out of 10 was the customer service. They were so wonderful! I cannot begin to... Read More express my appreciation for how kind and helpful each person was in my experience! Thank you House of White!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Brandy Q

AHH MAZING!!! I went to my appointment with a certain type of dress I wanted and left with something different and could not be happier. Leslie asked the right questions and listened to everything I had in mind. When she asked if she could try something different on me I said... Read More sure and so glad I did. When I walked out I knew it was the one. Don’t be afraid to try on different styles. So happy I said yes to the dress at House of White.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Kristin T

My experience at House of White was above and beyond what I imagined it to be, especially after having a not-so-great experience at another wedding boutique a couple weeks before. Everyone (especially Kellen who led my appointment) was interested in hearing all about my big day,... Read More my likes and dislikes, and they were SO knowledgable. I'm not one to settle for just any dress and knew I was looking for something incredibly unique , and nowhere else even came close to offering the types of dresses I found at House of White. The dress I ended up getting is beyond perfect for me and I honestly haven't been able to stop looking at the photos of it since my appt.!! I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in it, such a show-stopper! Thank you so, so, sooo much to the team at House of White helping such a picky, indecisice bride!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Kristin T

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Robyn B

I could not imagine a better experience than finding my dress at House of White! All of the girls were so helpful and they accommodated my friends and family that came with me, it was truly a ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ moment!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Maddy B

My experience at House of White far exceeded my expectations! When I first walked in, I was blown away by the atmosphere. The consultant that helped me find my dream dress made my appointment smooth and easy. I cannot say enough nice things about this bridal boutique! I found... Read More the most perfect dress! It was so much fun that I'm sad it's over now. I'd recommend this bridal boutique to any Bride-To-Be's!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Liz M

I loved my experience at House of White! I attended my first appointment alone, just to get a few ideas. With Leslie's help, I found my dream dress - I was disappointed that my mother was not there to see that moment. House of White and Leslie went above and beyond to help me... Read More surprise my mother at the second appointment! I will be forever grateful to them not only for having my dream dress waiting there for me but also for giving me the chance to have that moment with my mom.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Chelsea D

I said yes to the dress at House of White, and I could not have asked for a better shopping experience! The staff is warm, professional, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond to help you find THE ONE. (Andrea and Leslie are SO incredibly sweet!) They also have a great selection... Read More of bridal dresses that fit every budget. And I absolutely love the unique, sophisticated atmosphere of the boutique. House of White is undoubtedly a hidden gem of the MidWest! I’d recommended them again and again to any bride!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jill B

I had such a fun experience at House of White! I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but once I started trying on dresses I fell in love with the place. I am so grateful that one of my friends referred me here because if not, I'm not sure I would have had the fun-loving, friendly... Read More atmosphere that I encountered. My assistant was on it and very helpful. Thanks again House of White for a once in a lifetime experience and helping me in saying YES TO THE DRESS!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Megan E

House of White was my first stop to browse wedding dresses. I was having a hard time figuring out which style I wanted, so I showed them two pictures of dresses I loved. Two totally opposite dresses. In less than 10 minutes, she had picked a few dresses for me to try and guess... Read More what... I said YES to the very first one!! They made everything so special. They fixed my hair the way I envisioned for my wedding day, put a veil on me, & gave me some earrings so I could get the full “feel” of the dress. It was perfect. & everyone was SO sweet. I was the last appointment of the day, but no one made me feel rushed at all. I highly recommend House of White!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Bri B

My experience at House of White was the most magical and incredible day. I have recommended them and bragged about them to every single one of my friends. As soon as I walked in, I got goosebumps. It is every girl/woman's dream, the soft beautiful lighting, the rows and rows... Read More of the most gorgeous gowns, and being treated literally like a princess. Lesley was the one helping me that day, and I felt like we had been friends forever. I immediately cancelled all of my other appointments after my appointment with House of White. The staff is so wonderful and knowledgeable. They are incredible stylists and know how to put the perfect pieces together and to find what you are looking for. Absolutely obsessed. I cannot wait to go back when my dress arrives!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Elspeth U

The House of White was wonderful! The appearance of the shop and decor was bright and welcoming. Andrea did a fantastic job of making me feel confident and comfortable. The staff was very knowledgable and helpful in making this a fun experience with lasting memories for me!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Chelsea F

Can't compliment House of White enough! Kellen and Leslie were so knowledgable and kind, they truly made the dress shopping experience for me and my mom one of a kind. I highly recommend this shop for all of you brides out there!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alexa L

I had such an amazing and personalized experience at House of White! I went on a Saturday with no appointment and the consultants were willing to change their own schedules in order to accommodate my guests and I. My consultant was highly knowledgeable and helpful in the process... Read More of finding my gown. She listened to my ideas and overall vision while providing positive feedback and suggestions. I ended up finding the gown of my dreams and I know I wouldn't have been able to do so without the help of the House of White consultants and their amazing variety of gowns.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brooke K

I found my dream dress at House of White. The staff made my experience so fun and I truly felt like a princess while I was there. Each dress I tried on was so special and unique in their own way. I love this boutique!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Stephanie E

Phenomenal experience! Between the personal and highly experienced staff as well as the stunning dress selection, I could not have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Andrea D

I would love to say I found the perfect dress at House of White but instead I found TWO!! I have drove past H.O.W. a million times and I dreamed of stepping inside and the outside is beautiful but stepping inside is stunning and doesn't feel like we are in the same town. Leslie... Read More was my consultant and she couldn't have been more perfect. There was no pressure from anyone during my time there. It felt like Leslie was there for me and my wants and felt like one of my best friends in our time in the shop. I would recommend House of White to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kasee B

Simply fabulous! The staff at House of White went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress for my special day. Being limited for time they had a plan to help me make my wedding a reality. This is the perfect place for a personal bridal experience. My highest... Read More recommendations.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Madalyn E

House of White did an AMAZING job helping me find my wedding dress! I LOVE my dress and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you so much House of White!

Chris and Andrea

Husband and wife team Chris and Andrea opened House of White in 2012. Together with their fabulous team, they've created a haven for brides and their families to have an unforgettable bridal experience. By combining a curated selection of designer gowns with the picturesque setting of the boutique and superior service, brides are treated to comfort and care when they say 'yes' to perfect their dress.