Howell and Dragon

Dallas, TX

Howell and Dragon - Design District

Howell and Dragon is located at 1130 Dragon Street with a soft, romantic, and modern feel.  Its perfect for both the bride who wants a little extra sparkle or a corporate event / cocktail party . The facility boasts fifteen hanging chandeliers and a clean white pallet perfect to customize your party.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1130 Dragon St Suite 120, Dallas, TX (214) 926-0019

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Ashley D

We were very pleased with both the quality of the venue and the level of service at the Howell and Dragon! The entire layout is beautiful and the style was exactly what we were expecting. The ceremony area set-up was intimate and welcoming with plenty of room to coordinate the... Read More bridal party and entrance from the back seamlessly. At the same time, the front bar made for a very comfortable waiting area for guests while the reception area was set up. Throughout the evening, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful ensuring that everyone knew where to be and that our guests were taken care of. Couldn’t have been happier with our experience and a big thanks to Tina who made every process simple and for being so accommodating; she was a life saver!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mark M

We wanted to plan an evening event with only 6 weeks to prepare. H&D (with the amazing help of Tina) not only looked after us in every aspect of the planning process but exceeded our expectations. They know elegance and excellence and have a professionalism that made the... Read More execution of the event come across seamlessly. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mark M

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Elizabeth C

Howell and Dragon is a beautiful canvas waiting to be painted with your inspiration. As a mother of 6 daughters, it was (far to) easy to envision a wedding, reception or intimate combination of both in this wonderful space. The Groom’s Suite was just cozy enough and I could... Read More easily imagine helping my daughters get ready in the spacious Bridal Salon. Of course there are many more uses for this lovely space, but this mother of 6 daughters saw weddings first.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jessica S

Getting married is a once in a lifetime experience, and Howell and Dragon made my wedding day one that neither myself, my husband, or our guests will never forget. Our wedding was almost three weeks ago, and we still have guests who make comments about how wonderful the food was... Read More and how beautiful the venue was. The team at Howell and Dragon made planning our wedding as easy as possible. They worked with our budget and did not push anything on us that we felt we did not need or want. They listened to what it was that I wanted and helped make my dream day a reality. I wanted our wedding to match our personalities, and with the aid of their team and my vendors, I was able to take their beautiful space and make it my own for one full day. The bridal suite is beautiful and fit me, my girls, and glam squad without any issues. My husband and his groomsmen had a great time hanging out in their room as well. The layout of this venue is different from others because it's almost like having two spaces in one. If you want to go hang out in the bar/lounge area and have a drink, it has a different vibe than the ballroom/reception room. My quests enjoyed being able to bounce back between the two areas. If you're looking for a wedding venue that is not only beautiful but amazing to work with, then Howell and Dragon is the place for you! Thanks to them I can genuinely say that my wedding day was the best day of my life and I am truly grateful for that. You won't be disappointed!