HPS Entertainment

Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Lee & Coll

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Captiva Island, Naples, FL Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Lee & Coll (239) 649-7427

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Megan B

Patty is the best DJ in town!! Not only is she a great DJ, but she's professional and in complete control. It was so helpful that she had an assistant with her who could find my husband and I and keep us updated on what was happening throughout the night ("It's time to cut the... Read More cake, are you guys ready for that?," etc.) Patty also works great with you before the event to create a timeline of the night and ensure your favorite songs are played. She is incredible, thank you DJ Patty!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Brittany R

This company was perfect. Patty, our DJ, made sure the night went smoothly and in the end everyone had a blast. We couldn't be happier with their service!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Ashley M

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with HPS Entertainment's services. Their pricing was the best in the area and their quality and professionalism were top notch. The uplighting provided by HPS really brought the venue together and everything looked amazing. Patty had us... Read More complete an in depth questionnaire prior to our wedding date and subsequently held a phone conference with us to go over everything and make sure our wedding would be perfect. She set up three separate stations, one for ceremony, one for cocktail hour, and one for the reception, so everything went smoothly. I have already recommended HPS to my friends and family and think that you will love them too. Thank you Patty!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Makenzie B

DJ Pat Pat was absolutely incredible for our past wedding! Our guests cant stop talking about how amazing she was. Patty was always easy to reach, professional, and truly made our wedding incredible. Our guests have been raving for weeks about how awesome she was and how she... Read More kept the party going. If you are looking for an amazing dj for any event, look no further she was absolutely fantastic

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Jennifer O

We have been a huge fan of DJ Pat Pat for years and knew as soon as we were engaged that we could only have one DJ and that is Patty. We completely scheduled our wedding date based on her availability and I would do it again in a second. She truly is a master at her craft. You... Read More realize this as soon as you are able to experience her working the crowd. She knows exactly when to throw in some disco hits with an updated twist to get everyone on their feet or when to play some Latin flair. She truly MADE our wedding unforgettable and every guest continues to rave at what an outstanding DJ we had!

2016-10-11T10:46:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Shannon S

We hired this company to dj our beach wedding. We should have known something was wrong when we could only communicate with "Pat" and not the actual dj for our event. We had custom music for our first dance which would change music halfway into the song changing the dance from... Read More John Legend to merengue. Even though the dj was informed of the music change he still stopped the music after John Legend. He did this mistake 2 times even though he was informed we had another song attached. We spent 2 months of private lessons for this first dance. The dj was the absolute worst part of my beautiful wedding. When we called and emailed Pat to inform her of the dj mistake we were met with unresponsive calls and emails. To this day guests still remind me of the "awful dj which ruined your dance." Stay away fromy this company if you have anything custom for the dj they will not come through.

2016-03-24T12:18:14 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry about the misunderstanding during your wedding. We understand how something like this can impact such a special occasion. We do recall how the DJ used an alternate version of your First Dance song and we cannot apologize enough. HPS Entertainment strives... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Stephanie K

DJ pat was amazing. She truly made our wedding amazing. Her choice of music was exactly what we wanted. All of our guests kept commenting on how great the DJ was. I would HIGHLY reccomend booking with Pat for any event. She also helped keep me organized with my planning!

Awesome DJ's!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Jasmine C

These guys! I hired them for my wedding 7/11/15 in Cape Coral, FL. It was a destination wedding but I have to say communicating and organizing was a breeze. Patty was on top of everything! The day of the wedding the DJ's were just great! They kept to our schedule, played our... Read More requested songs, were friendly and patient and saved us from the horrible band we hired. We extended our reception an hour and they had no problem staying. I am truly impressed with their service and would recommend them hands down over another DJ. They got the crowd moving and our guests all have mentioned how awesome the DJ's were.

Exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Marnee B

I am a former social chair and take a lot of pride in my choices of music - they were so accommodating of my specific wants, so nice at the event and very professional. And I'm the bride! I will definitely use them for any big party I plan in the future - just a pleasure... Read More to work with.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Nicole T

Dj Patty was fantastic! Many of my guests went out of their way to tell me how great she was. She was very organized and professional. She got to know the type of music I liked ahead of time, she has a great voice, and was very energetic.

Great service, loved them!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

I was extremely happy with HPS for the DJ/lighting services for my wedding last month. I originally booked them because I am an organizer and I loved that they have a 12 page outline for you to fill out to ensure that the DJ services are exactly as you wish. The outline includes... Read More songs at specific times, bridal party introductions, time frame for everything, etc. We were a little behind for my reception because of another vendor and the DJ did such a great job of communicating to my mom (she handled vendors) ahead of time so that we had time to rearrange things instead of just sticking to it and having upset guests. I absolutely loved them and would highly recommend them for your event, but especially your wedding!

Awesome! Best time ever!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Manuela M

We original hire them for 5 hours to end up extending it for another hour! Everyone kept commenting on how awesome the music transition was!!! Best time ever!!!!!! Will hire them again in a heart beat!!!

Awesome Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Segal S

Our experience with HPS Entertainment was wonderful. We filled out the packet which gave us plenty of room for the song choices we wanted, and then they called to discuss and confirm our choices the week of the wedding. They watched the vibe of the crowd and changed music... Read More accordingly. They did a great job entertaining our guests. Thank you!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014

HPS Entertainment took the stress right out of our special day. Dj Pat and her assistant were so professional and punctual! Our guests danced all night long and had an amazing time! We are still talking about it! Thank you so very much! I would recommend HPS to everyone and... Read More anyone. We have already booked them for our family reunion!

Perfect DJ

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 a b

I hired HPS entertainment for my wedding ceromony and reception. The service is excellent and DJ Pat is very professional and friendly. She listened to everything that we wanted and took requests from our guests! Also, she was great at getting our guests' attention when special... Read More songs came on, such as the father daughter dance and the last dance of the night. She really kept the crowd dancing all night and everyone had a blast. I highly recommend hiring DJ Pat for any event that you are having.

Prepared with good tunes

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Amy Brooke H

When I decided to hire HPS, I was emailed a checklist and wedding planner where I had to write in what my song choices were. I left a few blank, and Pat called me to help me fill them in. No one better to ask than a DJ who has done numerous weddings, to help pick out festive... Read More music. All the songs we picked were put onto a CD, and I got to keep it. So now I have all the songs from major points during the day (introduction, cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, first dance, ect.) on a CD. DJ took requests, and then helped kick everyone out at the end. One thing I can say, we wish we had hired the DJ for just one more hour. You never want that day to end. We had a great time, and threw an amazing reception. What a party!

Exactly what we wanted!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 krista M

We were very involved with choosing the music for our reception and this company, DJ Pat, in particular followed exactly what we had requested. We had only certain sections of songs, etc. and it happened perfectly. She is much cheaper than the other DJs we found at the bridal... Read More show and she was worth every bit of it. She is very organized and professional. We are still listening to the CD she burned us of our music, and it has been over a month since the wedding.