Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

71 Main St, New Paltz, NY (845) 255-5872

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Ashley G

There aren't enough words to express how happy we are with Hudson Valley Goldsmith! My fiancé surprised me with an appointment here to design my engagement ring. David and his wife are lovely people and were extremely attentive/helpful the entire time. I knew my ring was going... Read More to be beautiful but when I saw it in real life for the first time, I was blown away! I have told everyone under the sun to go here for any jewelry needs and will continue to do so. If you're looking for a small, local, family-owned business with a personal touch (not to mention someone who is 100% passionate about what they do), go here! You won't be disappointed :)

A superb jeweler & a personal touch

Reviewed on 2/06/2015

David is a master of his craft! We were looking for unique wedding bands, and Hudson Valley Goldsmith helped make that dream come true. We were looking for rings that would be beautiful and personal -- not something sold at a big box store. David worked on a design with us and... Read More even worked under a tight deadline, since we waited until only 7 weeks before the wedding to order the rings! But he diligently handcrafted our bands -- with conflict-free diamonds! -- and had them to us early! Anyone looking for beautiful and original jewelry should go to his Web site or stop in his shop!

Custom wedding band is absolutely PERFECTION!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Meg D

David's work is simply AMAZING! My aunt and uncle go to Hudson Valley Goldsmith for all of their jewelry needs, so there was really no question of whom I would go to for my custom, one of a king wedding band. From the moment we walked into David's shop, we were welcomed and... Read More treated like family. I showed David pictures of some ring styles I liked and we worked from there. He was very attentive and came up with an absolutely STUNNING design. He was very straightforward about the price too and used the highest quality diamonds. I live in Washington, D.C., so I was concerned about how I would get the ring, but David reassured me that he could ship the ring to me once it was completed. David kept me in the loop throughout the entire process and even provided pictures, which was much appreciated! He called me once my ring was done and shipped the ring immediately. I am absolutely THRILLED with my wedding band!!!!!!! There aren't enough words to describe how much I love it and how beautiful the ring is! One of my favorite things about my band is that it is 100% unique- no one else will have a ring like this. I highly recommend going to David at Hudson Valley Goldsmith for all of your jewelry needs- he really knocked it out of the park!!!

Start a Conversation!