Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

Boston, MA

Book Your Wedding with Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

A BALLROOM IN BOSTON, MA

Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom oozes sophisticated style without any additional decorations, making it ideal for those who prize elegance on their wedding day. Adjustable lighting and a blend of golden vanilla and royal blue tones make for a truly majestic space.

Skyline Ballroom. As the name suggests, the Skyline Ballroom has panoramic views of Boston's cityscape and harbor. Thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows, guests are able to watch the sunset over towering buildings and enjoy sipping drinks with a view of the stars. There's enough room for 150 people enjoying a seated dinner.

Harborside Pavillion. This expansive space sits alongside the water's edge, which means those seeking breathtaking photographs are at an automatic advantage. There's enough room for up to 250 guests to enjoy an al fresco dining experience.

Harborside Lawn. As an intimate outdoor setting, the Harborside Lawn is excellent for an open air ceremony or cocktail reception. With the Boston skyline in the background, guests enjoy a glittering backdrop.

All couples that use Hyatt Boston Harbor for their wedding must pay a nonrefundable deposit. The final payment is due five business days before the event, and the venue accepts cashier's checks, credit cards and money orders. Final numbers are due three days before the event and the event's organizers prepare three percent more catering than this amount. Advertised fees aren't inclusive of the seven percent Massachusetts sales tax, a nine percent admin fee and a 15 percent gratuity fee.

The venue has a list of recommended vendors for couples to choose from. Guests enjoy a range of plated dinners, hors d'oeuvres, food stations or buffets. Typical dishes at the plated dinners include smoked salt seared scallops, a Caprese salad and chili-rubbed swordfish. The delectable hors d'oeuvres selection could feature mini Maine lobster roll, mini cheeseburgers with spicy ketchup and chef's cheeseboard displays. For those who prefer casual affairs, there's a range of food stations available, including clam bakes, salad stations and pasta stations. Couples have the option of purchasing an open bar that lasts for five hours or using a cash bar.

Few venues provide newlyweds-to-be with the opportunity to get married with Boston Harbor at their feet. With the city's towering buildings sparkling as the night falls, this venue is ideal for those winning urban wedding photos. Other extra perks include:

• Option of a catwalk-style walkway
  • Farewell brunch with an omelette station the day after the event
  • Depending on the cost of the event, couples can accrue two or more nights towards their honeymoon with a Hyatt hotel
  • Couples have the option of using the Hyatt gift registry, which allows guests to contribute towards their honeymoon rather than buy gifts

From the enticing views to the sophisticated setting, Hyatt Boston Harbor is an excellent choice for couples that want an elegant event when celebrating their nuptials.

Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

Welcome to Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor with stunning views of the historic harbor and shimmering skyline, our Boston location is an ideal venue for your special event. Allow us to shower you with our unrivaled hospitality, attention to detail and commitment by customizing your wedding or event to match you!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Shuttle Service

101 Harborside Drive, Boston, MA (617) 568-6018

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Sara B

I loved my wedding and the Hyatt made my day, amazing! Amanda and her team did an amazing job capturing my bohemian vintage wedding theme and accommodated all my needs. The attendees loved the location of the harborside pavilion tent and raved how good the food was. I am so... Read More happy I selected the Hyatt Regency Harborside as my wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kimberly G

We had such a wonderful time celebrating our wedding at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, and working with the Hyatt team was a great experience! The team is very professional and they made the planning process easy. The venue is so beautiful and provided the best of both worlds,... Read More a serene outdoor reception by the water with views of the bustling city skyline! The food was great and the service was impeccable, we're still getting compliments from guests about the extremely attentive, helpful, and professional staff. Amanda was our wedding coordinator and she is amazing. She is very professional and helped us plan all of the details that come along with wedding planning. On the wedding day she managed our timeline perfectly, made sure things made it back to our room safely, and she even decorated our cake when we needed an extra set of hands! I would highly recommend the Hyatt to anyone looking for a wedding venue in Boston, you can't beat it!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Allie M

My husband and I are so happy that we used this venue for our reception. We decided to have our reception in the tent outside overlooking the boston harbor. The views were stunning and exactly what we hoped for. Everything we asked for was taken care of by Amanda Soto and her... Read More team. We would absolutely have chosen this venue again and again if we got the chance to!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ashlynn Y

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha D

We had our wedding at the Hyatt Boston Harbor on 9/3/16. It was absolutely amazing ; truly a dream come true. The view from this location is the best you will find in all of Boston. Courtney Haskell was our wedding coordinator. She is like your fairy godmother. Everything that... Read More my husband and I envisioned for special day Courtney made it happen. All the staff at the Hyatt are extremely accommodating and helpful. We had guests that had very strict diet restrictions and the staff took extra special care of them. I can't even begin to say enough about the FOOD!! Everything was perfectly cooked and tasted delicious. They have a menu that will please even the pickiest of eaters. If you looking for the ideal place for your wedding definitely request a consultation you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily R

The Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor is the epitome of a “hidden gem.” You simply can’t get a better view of the city skyline or the Boston Harbor from any other downtown venue. My husband and I got married on the Lawn and Pavilion on Sept. 2nd of this year. One of our biggest... Read More requirements in finding a wedding venue was making sure our guests would feel like we had anticipated their every need. We worked with Courtney Haskell at the Hyatt and she did a phenomenal job creating an incredible experience for everyone from our initial planning session through our wedding day. We received so many positive comments about the delicious food, the gorgeous backdrop, easy access to the airport, and the excellent service provided by all of the Hyatt team members. As a personal case-in-point, my sweet 2 year-old niece and flower girl got sick right before walking down the aisle, and a staff member rushed over and cleaned off her dress without any hesitation. We felt genuinely supported and cared for by everyone. As a bride who had initially rejected the idea of getting married at a hotel, outside, and in a tent, I truly could not have been happier with my decision to get married at the Hyatt!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Carolyn C

Definitely the best view in Boston. I had my wedding in the tent outside with the cocktail hour on the lawn and it was absolutely beautiful! Great food, great service, great location! All my guests kept saying "I had no idea this was over here!" Courtney my wedding planner was... Read More great! Very organized, responded promptly to my emails, and was very helpful in the planning process! The brunch the morning after the wedding in the harborside room was also amazing (food was also great!) I also cannot say enough about how accommodating the hotel was for after the reception was over. There was a room provided for us to hang out with our guests and the bar/lounge was a great time! Highly suggest this venue if you are looking to have an amazing Boston wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dorina A

We just had a halloween style wedding this past weekend 10/29/16 at the hyatt regency boston Harborside.. and omg was it a dream come true!! The entire staff made us feel so special and catered to us through the entire night. Amanda my coordinator was outstanding. Whatever i... Read More needed she was there to help. She made sure the rooms for both my ceramony and reception were exactly what I envisioned. I brought so many decorations and centerpieces ect. and she put it all together without even bothering me. She nailed it!! It was the most beautiful set up i have ever seen. So romantic but dark at the same time. A true dream. All the guest were amazed. I could not of been happier! The hotel was so accommodating through this journey. We are so incredibly happy to have chosen this venue for our wedding. All our guests were amazed by the view!! It is definitely a hidden gem. If you haven't been, i would even check it out for a date night dinner. The food is delicious and you can't beat that view or the boston skyline. I've never been to a wedding where the food was so amazing! Everyone commented how delicious everything was (for being Italian that is a big deal). If we could do it again we would and we would choose the hyatt Harborside all over again!! Amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Danielle M

On June 4th 2016, my husband and I were married at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, a hidden gem!! From the beginning stages of the planning process right down to the very last minute, Courtney, our wedding coordinator, was there to assist and answer our many many questions that... Read More arose along the way! She's attentive, professional and will keep you calm from start to finish! :-) We had our ceremony and cocktail hour outside overlooking the harbor and our reception in the Grand Ballroom. Our guests have not stopped raving about the entire night! From the picturesque view of the Boston Skyline, to the fabulous food and service, they said we had the best wedding they had ever been to! https://vimeo.com/185545057/description We can't thank Courtney and her staff enough for helping us plan and making it our best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer G

Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor was amazing!!! Our wedding day went off without a hitch with them. Courtney Haskell is an amazing wedding planner. She is very detail oriented and organized. Courtney was always readily available whenever I had questions and if she was going to be... Read More busy she let me know ahead of time who was covering for. From the beginning stages, to the food tasting, picking out the linens, and the big day- Courtney was supportive and helpful as were all of the employees at the Hyatt. The food was delicious and the room was great. We did the Grand Ballroom and guests enjoyed cocktail hour with the city skyline. My wedding was six months ago and guests are still raving about how great the venue and food was. We had 170 guests and the room was spacious with a great size dance floor. Friends of mine always say they have issues or problems that arise the day of the wedding, but I can honestly say that my wedding was 100% smooth thanks to the Hyatt. My husband and I had the best day ever and I highly recommend this venue. There are lots of packages to choose from depending on your price range. We did 6 appetizers, the plated dinner, and the cake for dessert. If you want your day to be special and something you will treasure, then I recommend the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor. The view alone is enough to have you convinced to get married there!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Petya M

If you want an unforgettable wedding on the waterfront and experience the beautiful city of Boston, this is the best venue in the harbor! I know what you’re thinking – an airport hotel?! Trust me, once you see it, you’ll understand – it’s the only venue that has the breathtaking... Read More view of the Boston skyline. We looked at other venues in the harbor and quickly realized that all other places on the water face the airport and provide nothing but a dark and meaningless view into the nightly ocean. Our family and friends couldn’t stop raving about the Hyatt, even some of the Boston locals were pleasantly surprised! Oh, wait till you see the sunset over the city skyline! We had our cocktail hour outside on the patio and our reception in the Skyline ballroom, which overlooks the skyline, as does the bride/groom suite. The food and service was fantastic!! We could not be any happier with the entire experience of the wedding, and the Hyatt staff really delivered! Courtney, our wedding planner, was a pleasure to work with – very professional, warm, personable, and always on top of everything! She answered all of our questions and concerns, provided some fantastic suggestions and advice, and took the stress away from the planning. She even helped with some of our honeymoon arrangements at other Hyatt venues. Thank you Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor for a truly unique and unforgettable wedding! We highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kathleen C

If you are looking for an outdoor venue with a view of Boston, this is the place for you! Our summertime (July 2016) wedding ceremony & reception took place on the lawn and inside the tent with the most stunning backdrop you could hope for! A huge shout out must be made to... Read More Courtney, our fabulous Event Planning Manager, who made the day absolutely perfect! Thanks to her, no question was left unanswered or detail unfinished. She was very easy to work with and made the wedding planning process enjoyable! The entire Hyatt team involved in our wedding day provided exceptional service from start to finish and we could not be more thankful for such an amazing & memorable wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bryanna M

Beautiful location, excellent service throughout the reception, Courtney was great to work with - very friendly, knew what questions to ask, followed up with us about our requests, and was on top of everything during the reception!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michelle C

We can't say enough wonderful things about our wedding at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor! We worked with Courtney, who was the ultimate professional and helped us create the fun, joyful and memorable celebration we were hoping for. The Hyatt offers an incredible view of the Boston... Read More skyline (in our opinion, the best view of the city!) not only from the lawn but from the indoor ballrooms and many of the guest rooms and suites. In addition to a beautiful ceremony and reception space, the food was delicious, the staff was extremely helpful and it was a pleasure working with (the ever-patient, calm and organized) Courtney in advance of our wedding day. We are so happy we chose to get married at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor and are grateful to Courtney and the entire staff for such an incredible day (it was better than we could have even imagined).

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Danielle O

My husband and I got married here in September and we could not have dreamed of a better wedding. Our wedding planner, Courtney Haskell, was absolutely amazing! She made the whole process fun and stress free. All of the staff we encountered were so courteous and genuinely cared... Read More about making their guests happy. The best view of Boston you will ever see- especially if you have the wedding in the tent!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Fiona G

The Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor hotel is a hidden gem in Boston. From the moment you walk in you feel at home. Everyone is so kind and helpful! The hotel is DOG FRIENDLY which for us was the best part of having our wedding here. The views of the city are amazing both day and... Read More night. It is an ideal place to have a wedding, or any kind of party even just drinks on the patio. From the moment Allie and I decided to have our wedding here, Courtney (our amazing wedding organizer) answered ALL our questions and completely put our minds at ease. We didn't worry about a thing. I wish we could do it all over again. All of our guests raved about how much they enjoyed our wedding at the Hyatt. It truly is one of the best hotels in Boston.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Blair B

We loved our wedding at the Hyatt Boston Harbor. We had our reception in the tent and it was amazing. Our guests loved the view, the food and the venue itself. We can't say enough good things about our coordinator Amanda Soto. She helped us think through all of the big and... Read More little details and was on site the weekend of the wedding to make sure everything went right. We were married two weeks ago and people are still talking about the wedding and venue. Such a fun - and elegant - place for a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Monica M

My husband and I got married at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor on July 2, 2016. It was without a doubt the best day of our lives. The Hyatt and our wedding planner Megan Foster exceeded our expectations. From the beginning of planning to the end, Megan provided me with... Read More information, support, and feedback. She was extremely receptive and would answer my emails within seconds. Her patience and kind spirit eased my anxiety throughout the whole year. The day of the wedding, she and her staff were extremely professional and attentive. We could not have picked a more engaged and qualified wedding planner. We were extremely pleased with our decision to have our reception at the Hyatt. The Boston skyline , outrageously delicious food and staff made for a perfect wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Erin Y

This venue is a GEM. Not only for the location, but for our wedding planner Courtney. We looked at several venues in Boston and we knew instantly when we walked in to the Hyatt and saw the view, that it was where we would want our reception. Courtney was a bonus! I am a type... Read More A, super organized person, and she did not let me down. She knows her stuff and was on top of every detail. She always came across as very personal and down to earth, I really enjoyed working with her. The staff, from pre-wedding meetings to the night of, was always very friendly. And you just can't beat the amazing view! The rooms were recently remodeled as well, they are lovely. The bridal suite was giagantic with views of the Boston skyline. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Victoria B

If you want a classy and fun harborside wedding in Boston at a very reasonable price, do yourself a huge favor and book the Hyatt Harborside as your wedding venue. It was hands-down the best decision we made for our wedding, and I honestly cannot think of any other venue that... Read More would have been a better choice. We chose the Harborside Pavillion for our event, and it was stunning -- city skyline views into Boston, position RIGHT by the water, and gorgeous lawn space outside where we were able to offer cornhole and bocce ball for our guests (both being a big hit, especially for those who are a bit more shy on the dance floor). Beyond the gorgeous space itself, the other aspect of the Hyatt we will never ever forget were the staff, especially our coordinator, Amanda, who made the process dumbfoundingly easy -- my husband and I kept asking each other sheepishly throughout the planning process and communications with Amanda: "is that it? we have to be missing something... is it supposed to be this easy?" It wasn't until the day-of that I came to the conclusion that Amanda and her staff are just THAT GOOD. Everything was perfection. Every dollar we spent was way worth it. While I have a laundry list of things that Hyatt did so well to deliver the wedding of our dreams, the best example of the Hyatt going above and beyond for me and my husband was with the Lechon (Filipino roasted pig) that we requested be a part of our menu. As filipinos, we've been to other weddings and events in America where it's not cooked quite right, but we were AMAZED at the job Hyatt did -- the meat was juicy, and most importantly, the skin was crispy!!! Our relatives thought it was so good that they were hoarding extra plates of it for themselves :). We can't say enough good things about the Hyatt Harborside and look forward to returning often to reminisce about our flawless and stunning wedding night. If you're looking to have your wedding in Boston, you will have no regrets if you book with the Hyatt -- they truly delivered our dream wedding and will for you too!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Tayla P

My husband and I got married at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor on August 6, 2016 at the tent pavilion. We worked with Amanda, Tom and Jake. Our wedding day was amazing! Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the food and venue. We booked our wedding at the... Read More Hyatt in July 2015, and we will admit there were some bumps leading up to our big day. However, Amanda, Tom and Jake truly turned our feelings from nervous to comfort, negative to positive and I honestly believe Amanda was meant to be our coordinator. She was the best! Our suite was unbelievable, our family was so happy with their rooms and experience and we were over the moon excited the entire night. Thank you Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor for an unbelievable wedding and thank you Hyatt Regency Aruba for an unforgettable honeymoon! Tayla & Aaron

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Robyn A

We had our wedding in the tent at the Hyatt in July and it was perfect! Leading up to the wedding, we were in contact frequently with our event planner, Courtney, and she was incredibly helpful. She always answered every question for us very quickly, was flexible with the... Read More requests and ideas we had, and gave us great suggestions. The day of our wedding was beautiful – until we were arriving at the Hyatt after the ceremony. We had planned to have the cocktail hour outside, but about 2 minutes before it was supposed to start, there was a massive (and unexpected) wind storm. The Hyatt staff moved the cocktail hour into the tent extremely quickly and they even kept the bar open for an extra half hour because of the delay. The storm ended up passing, and the view from the tent was gorgeous. The service during the reception was fantastic, and every guest kept telling us how amazing the food was. Courtney and everyone else at the Hyatt did an amazing job, and we would absolutely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Amy P

I have absolutely nothing but amazing things to say about this venue. We were paired with a coordinator that could not have been a better match. Courtney was fantastic, I felt like she was one of my girlfriends. She was so sweet, professional, down to earth, and incredibly... Read More punctual with all of her communication. My big day was flawless, if any issues came up I had absolutely no idea. Thankfully we had perfect weather for the lawn and tent, so it really was exactly what we dreamed of. Our guests raved about everything from the view to the food. I can't recommend this venue enough, I want to go back and do it all over again. Not just as a bride, but as a guest too!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Cassandra C

Courtney was a DOLL to work with! Everything was perfect from start to finish! The VIEW!!!! Amazing. Can not give this place enough praise. Truly a hidden gem!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Micaela F

Overall I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! We had the best weather and combined with the amazing view of the city, it was a dream come true. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the Hyatt. The food, the bridal party suite, and the service from the Hyatt staff... Read More were all top notch. My reasoning for giving a 4 not a 5, was for the turnover of wedding coordinators. By the day of the wedding, I was onto the 3rd wedding coordinator, and not because I had requested changes. Megan Foster was who managed our actual event, and we couldn't have been happier, so all in all it worked out, but there was definitely stress along the way from the change in coordinator. The Hyatt offers a great promotion for your honeymoon, and we ended up only having to pay for 1 night out of our 6 night trip to Aruba. I highly suggest you get a Hyatt Credit Card and charge all Hyatt purchases to there to earn even more points. We now have enough to go on another trip.