Let me help you create your dream day on a budget!

It's your day, let me help make it as special as it should be, you deserve the best service, personalized details and a good value. Your wedding should be unique and tailored just for you, that is what I Do Flowers for You specializes in. I look forward to working with you...your wedding your way.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7912 Mission Vista Dr., San Diego, CA (619) 708-2099
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Ashlynn S

From the very first e-mail I received from Jennifer, I had the best feeling about her and she did not disappoint! Not only did she respond quickly to my initial request, but she was both professional and personable. Communicating with her was a breeze, her contract was... Read More inclusive, easy to understand, and, best of all, reasonably priced!! I loved meeting with her and she was able to offer many suggestions which I found extremely helpful since I'm such a novice when it comes to flowers. When she showed up with our bouquets on the day of the wedding they were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned!! Then, when I walked into the Theater for the wedding ceremony and I saw my adorable 4 month old niece in her beautiful flower wrapped wagon, and the elegant flowers down the aisle way and surrounding the elk head we head on our altar, it was all perfect! Lastly, when I walked into the Lodge for the reception and saw how all the gorgeously flower filled Ball mason jars, as well as the single flowers in the small twine wrapped bottles I had made, it was everything I dreamed of! Jennifer helped in such a huge way to make my day absolutely perfect. I would recommend her 400% in a heartbeat!

2016-12-19T09:15:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashlynn! I loved doing your flowers, the wagon was one of my favorite things to do, I bet your niece looked adorable. I can't wait to see all the pictures. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Melinda F

I got married in San Diego but live in NYC. It wasn't easy planning a wedding from so far away. But Jennifer helped make it a little easier. She always answered emails quickly and efficiently. I gave her a ton of pictures with ideas of what I wanted and she delivered. Her... Read More flowers fit my theme perfectly. She also added to our centrepieces. The venue came with centrepieces but Jennifer jazzed them up - a nice touch that really made a difference. I made a few changes last minute and needed to pick up one piece of my order (flowers for my wife's hair) early and she was very patient and accommodating. Not only is Jennifer very professional, she's got a great personality. I didn't get to see her the day of my wedding but she followed-up with a kind email of well wishes. Jennifer does a beautiful job at a fair price. I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer for your wedding flowers!

2016-07-24T11:17:46 Response from the vendor

HI Shannon and Melinda, It was my absolute pleasure to create the flowers for your wedding. Thank you so much for this beautiful review. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Lauren W

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer!! She was absolutely one of our favorite vendors!! She was very willing to work with us to stay in our budget without sacrificing the beautiful flowers and colors I wanted as the background for our perfect day. She worked to... Read More ensure the flowers I asked for were in season, and recommended some beautiful arrangements for center pieces, the alter arch, and our bouquets. My favorite floral piece was my bouquet - a beautifully arranged group of deep red roses tied up delicately with our family tartan (which she included in the boutonnieres, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and the gorgeous kissing balls) with a small, dangling photo of my late grandmother. She even provided a complementary small bouquet for the bouquet toss! She met me at the ceremony venue, walked around the property with me, and recommended some great ways to decorate without spending too much. Jennifer was always easy to get in touch with via email (she would reply in a day or less!) or phone, and she was so incredibly sweet! It was such a relief to be sure that the ceremony and reception would be set up exactly how we wanted it. We absolutely could not have asked for a better florist - thank you so so so much, Jennifer!!

2016-11-03T18:28:17 Response from the vendor

It was my absolute pleasure to create your wedding flowers and I am so happy you are so happy! Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Lindsey F

My wedding flowers were one of the highlights of my wedding! Jennifer did a fantastic job (I wish I could post a picture!); the flowers were absolutely stunning! She understood the theme and look of my wedding and chose the most beautiful flowers. She was always so responsive... Read More when I e-mailed her questions. She even put in a butterfly in my bouquet, my mother's corsage, and my father's boutonniere in remembrance of my sister, and she found the most beautiful coral peonies for my bouquet in remembrance of my grandmother. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding. Thank you Jennifer for making my wedding flowers so amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Samantha Y

Jennifer did an absolute amazing job helping to bring our floral design idea to life! Everything was gorgeous and she did everything to make sure all details weren't missed. We highly recommend Jennifer and her team. Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Karalee V

We hired Jennifer to do our flowers for our September destination wedding at La Jolla Shores Hotel. I made initial contact with Jennifer by email, and she was quick to get back with me to set-up a phone conversation to go over what our vision for our wedding was. Before she... Read More called, I emailed photos of some of the ideas I had. Jennifer worked with me to come up with my vision and offered many great suggestions. She emailed me my proposal by the end of the day. I found her prices to be very reasonable and was confident after our initial conversation that she was the florist for us! When I saw my bouquet and the bridesmaid’s bouquets the day of the wedding, I was so excited and knew we made the right choice. They were so beautiful, and I couldn’t wait to see the flowers she did for our cocktail hour and reception. She added votive candles around all of centerpieces and decorated with greenery and roses around small lanterns I was using on our cocktail tables. Again, everything was beautiful and looked very elegant! I found Jennifer to be very reliable, professional, friendly, patient and very talented in creating beautiful flower arrangements. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist! My husband and I are forever grateful to her for helping to make our wedding so beautiful!!

2017-10-14T10:17:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Karalee so much for this amazing review and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding. You had a beautiful vision for your wedding and I am so happy I was able to bring it to life! Wishing you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Angela C

We got married on Sept.3, 2017 in San Diego. Jennifer was very sweet and easy to work with. She asked us what we wanted and she made everything so beautiful. I was excited to see our reception area before our guest arrived and the first thing I noticed was the flowers. We even... Read More add additional decor to the arch about three weeks before the wedding and Jennifer made it happen.

2017-10-14T10:19:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much it makes me so happy you were happy! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Carly S

I didn't know what to expect when it came to picking flowers for the wedding, but Jennifer made it so easy and was incredibly helpful! She immediately got back to us and gave us a variety of different pricing options to support our budget. I gave her my color scheme and she... Read More helped me choose the most beautiful flowers. With the wedding a day away, I realized I hadn't arranged to get a flower girl basket with flowers and Jennifer jumped in to save the day. She made the most beautiful arrangements and we got so many compliments on them. I would highly recommend Jennifer, thank you again for everything!!

2017-10-14T10:21:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this wonderful review, I am so thrilled you loved everything as much as I loved creating them! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Camille B

Jennifer from I Do Flowers For You was great and very easy to work with! I don't know much about flowers, and I wasn't even sure what kind of flowers I wanted for our wedding. I basically gave Jennifer my colors and what I wanted (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces,... Read More etc.), and she worked with that. She shared some ideas she had in mind based on the little information I gave her. I put my trust into her knowing that whatever she comes up with I will like it. I loved everything! Everything was so beautiful! I loved all the flowers! Thank you Jennifer!

2017-09-17T12:27:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review, I loved creating your flowers and nothing makes me happier then to hear you loved them too! All the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 michelle

Jennifer created the most magical & perfect floral arrangements for our wedding day! She is helpful, quick to respond and so thoughtful. I had certain ideas and visions for my bouquet and the table arrangements, but she really helped me bring everything together for the perfect... Read More combination of succulents, natural greenery & romantic blooms. She was willing to find blooms & branches that would make our day seamless and give suggestions for us to stay within budget. Jennifer also made sure that everything was perfect on the wedding day! She is outstanding!!

2017-09-11T01:46:38 Response from the vendor

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. You were such a fun bride and I loved creating your flowers! All the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Susan L

We hired Jennifer to do our reception, cocktail hour, and personal flowers. She blew us away with everything! Because I was an out-of-town bride, we never actually met in person until my wedding day, but she was really easy to communicate with and graciously tolerated all the... Read More emails I sent with flowers I liked. Not only did she completely nail my vision for centerpieces and bouquets, but she was able to do so completely within our budget. Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with what she delivered. She even threw in a complimentary boutonniere just days before the wedding because we found out the groom's grandfather was going to be able to make it. If you want someone to work within your budget and absolutely deliver your vision, work with Jennifer! We 100% recommend I Do Flowers for You!

2017-09-11T01:48:23 Response from the vendor

Wow, I am truly humbled by your words, I am so happy you were so happy your review absolutely made my day! You were wonderful to work with and I am so glad you were happy. Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Monica A

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jennifer. I feel like I'm a florists worst nightmare when it comes to communicating a vision because I know nothing about flowers and just felt very out of my element. I told Jennifer the wedding colors and told her how I love the color... Read More pink and very minimal things after that and she gave me flowers I never would have dreamed of!! I was in awe over every little detail and received so many compliments throughout the night. Jennifer was a big reason why my wedding was a dream and she did it all with a smile on we face and gave off such positivity, love, and passion for her work. I recommend her 100000% I highly doubt you can find anyone more attentive to the bride and love what she does more than Jennifer. Thank you so much!!!!!

2017-10-09T14:09:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Monica, Thank you so much for this lovely review. I am so happy you loved the flowers as much as I loved creating them. Wishing you all the best! Jennifer

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Alejandra C

The flowers in my wedding were absolutely breathtaking. Nobody could stop commenting on them for weeks after. I had no help planning the wedding so I was scared it would cost me a crazy amount, but honestly, the quality of the flowers, decor, and presentation were worth much... Read More more than what I spent. She was just amazing, so much that my sister is hiring her for her own wedding as well! I will for sure be recommending her to anyone in need of a wedding florist. She made my wedding look so much prettier than what I expected.

2017-10-14T10:23:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, I am so happy you and your guest loved the flowers as much as I loved creating them! Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 M G

Jennifer is outstanding! She did a beautiful job as the florist of our wedding this past June. We couldn't be happier. She is very organized, professional, and is passionate about what she does. Her prices are unbeatable, which is great news for a bride. I would recommend her to... Read More family and friends.

2017-10-14T10:25:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much p, I loved creating yournflowers and was honored to be a part of your wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Lacey L

I live in Arizona and got married in San Diego, and all of my communication with Jennifer was through email. I gave her very general ideas of what I was looking for, but also wanted to give her flexibility to come up with something creative for us. Wow, she far exceeded all of... Read More our expectations! We didn't have an over abundance of flowers, but everything she created for us was perfect. Thank you so much, Jennifer!

2017-10-14T10:26:29 Response from the vendor

It was my absolute pleasure to create your flowers and I am so happy you liked them! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lauren H

Jennifer was great to work with and our flowers turned out amazing, especially on a very unexpectedly rainy day in May. She was incredibly easy to work with and I was able to show her ideas of what I liked and look through previous weddings she had done. I didn't have a huge... Read More budget, but she was able to work with me to use the gazebo garland from the ceremony as our backdrop for our reception as well as the swag from the middle of the garland as the centerpiece for our head sweetheart table, which her crew stayed and moved after the ceremony. The bouquets and boutonnieres turned out beautifully and she was able to incorporate the Wilson Creek wine corks into them for me. The price was reasonable and they looked amazing. I would definitely recommend Jennifer for all of your wedding flower needs.

2017-07-17T12:17:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I loved doing your flowers and was so impressed how calm you were about the rain. Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Michelle C

I am SO pleased with Jennifer. The flowers she provided for my summer wedding were beyond expectation. I wanted peonies and tropicals, and she blended them well. The flowers were GORGEOUS...bright, fresh, and very high quality. I was so happy with my bouquet. She was very... Read More thoughtful with my budget and my needs. I had a beautiful spray during the ceremony, wispy chiffon on a bamboo arch, lovely vases with flowers lining every other row of the ceremony guest chairs, beautiful rose petals lining the aisle with the flower girls dropping also. She was able to move all the ceremony flowers to the reception, decorating it to perfection. I had a last minute request for her which she jumped right in and offered to help and the result was so perfect. I am incredibly happy I chose Jennifer as the florist to my wedding. She donated the florals to a retirement home so they would not go to waste. I highly recommend her!!!

2017-07-01T12:29:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I loved creating your flowers and the surfboard piece is one of my favorite pieces I've done. Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kelly B

Jennifer was able to create exactly what I wanted for the bouquets and table arrangements. Not only did I change things on her a few times but my ideas we discussed were fairly abstract but she did everything beautifully! I received so many compliments on the floral decor and... Read More our wedding planner even took home the bridesmaid bouquets (succulents) to replant. Her work made our day extra beautiful!

2017-06-21T22:14:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved creating your flowers and am so happy the succulents are being replanted. Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Charlene L

I highly recommend Jennifer from I Do Flowers for You! She made my daughter's vision for her wedding a dream come true!!! We talked to a few different florists and Jennifer was the ONLY one that really listened to what my daughter wanted and made it a reality. She offered up... Read More ideas to enhance the vision and over delivered on it. The centerpieces were unconventional and Jennifer had no problem making them stunning. The flowers used were so fresh and perfect. All the bouquets were so beautiful and exactly what she wanted. Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with and I'd hire her without a second thought for any event I have in the future.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Shannon O

Jennifer for I do Flowers For You did the most AMAZING job for our wedding. My husband who could care less about flowers, even said How Amazing and beautiful the tables looked with her arrangements on them. More than 5 Stars if I could. Thank you Jennifer for making our day so... Read More magical and pretty :) Shannon

2017-05-23T22:07:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Shannon, I loved creating your flowers, you were such a fun bride and I am so happy I made you and your husband happy! Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jena O

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing. I had to move my ceremony venue indoors at the very last minute and Jennifer was so accommodating. She worked with me and offered great suggestions to help me"re-envision" my ceremony decor. She went above and beyond to make... Read More sure that it was just as beautiful! I would highly recommend working with Jennifer!

2017-05-19T21:07:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You were so calm about the weather it was impressive. I'm glad we could make the changes and still keep part of the original vision. Thank you for the lovely review. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kristen G

From the very beginning Jennifer was absolutely fantastic. We got married in San Diego but live in Oregon so it was crucial to have a great communicator and Jennifer was was just that. She quickly replied to all of our emails and answered all of our questions. We went over what... Read More I had envisioned and I showed her some pictures and she was able to put together exactly what I had wanted and more. All of the flower arrangements that she did were absolutely breathtaking and we got a ton of comments on how beautiful they were. We drove back to Oregon the day after the wedding and brought all of the centerpieces as well as the bridesmaids bouquets back with us. We then took them to the local Hospice House (three days after the wedding and they still looked beautiful!) so that they can be enjoyed by the patients and families staying there. I wish you could've seen the smiles on these individuals faces that your flower creations made :) Thank you so much Jennifer for helping us make the wedding of our dreams possible!!

2017-05-18T20:38:46 Response from the vendor

Kristen you are the sweetest person ever. To take the flowers to hospice is amazing. I love creating your flowers and I'm so happy that you love them as well. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Whitney F

My flowers for my wedding were amazing!!! They were exactly what I wanted and pulled my wedding together. Couldn't have asked for a better florist.

2017-05-09T00:28:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I'm am so happy you loved the flowers. Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Edward C

We came to San Diego all the way from Dubai, where my European wife and I got engaged. As an American who grew up in Los Angeles, I know I had many, many choices for flowers for our wedding. But we wanted the best--a combination of reasonable price, outstanding customer... Read More service, and stunning beauty. We got exactly what we hoped for. The service, cost, and creative design exceeded our very high expectations. If you want the most beautiful wedding you and your wife can imagine, I urge you to use Idoflowersforyou and Jennifer Ikel.

2017-05-02T11:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, it was my absolute pleasure and I am delighted you were so happy with your flowers. You and your wife are a beautiful couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Jennifer

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Stacy W

Jennifer executed my envisions perfectly! I wanted a fusion of purple family colored orchids, lilies, and roses and everything looked amazing! From the archway piece, centerpieces, and our bouquets -- everything was beautiful. Definitely would recommend!

2017-03-24T16:37:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I absolutely loved creating your flowers and am so glad you loved them as well! Cheers, Jennifer

Jennifer

After years of creating beautiful flowers for friends and family, I took a giant leap of faith, quit the corporate world and started I Do Flowers for You. I am following my dream and loving every minute of it. Nothing makes me happier then when a bride tells me "everything was perfect, exactly like a pictured it". I can't wait to hear that from you!