Mention The Knot and receive a special offer!

I Do Updo is on location hairstyling services where the budget friendly hairstylist comes to you on your big day! We can style just the bride or the entire party. We also offer make up as an add on service. We love what we do and would love to hear from you to be apart of your big day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

OH, KY, IN and more, OH OH, KY, IN and more (513) 376-2412

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Brittany M

Heidi did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 9/12/15 along with 6 bridesmaids and two mothers. Heidi came to the location where we were having the ceremony and reception, so it eliminated the stress of having the bridal party go to multiple places. We were able to relax all... Read More day and have fun while getting ready. Heidi was very on time - she arrived before we even did and had everything set up and ready to go for the first person before we arrived. We had a time schedule for everyone and we ran an hour and a half ahead of schedule. This gave us so much more time to sit and relax - we were not rushed at all! Heidi was very open and listened to what everyone wanted for their hair and make up, and gave her professional and experienced input where needed. Everything was flawless and stress free from start to finish. I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Audrey K

Heidi is a master at wedding hair! I had no idea what I wanted at my trial, and she asked maybe two questions about what I liked and BAM! She just whipped out the perfect style in no time. On my wedding day she did myself and all of the bridesmaids and she just went girl after... Read More girl, doing their hair perfectly within like 30 minutes. And by the end of the reception, everyone's hair still looked amazing! I don't know how she does it, but she was just fantastic. She is so sweet and so fun to be around as well. 10/10 would recommend to ANYONE.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Lindsey H

Heidi and Tara were amazing! I had them do hair and makeup for my wedding and the girls absolutely loved how everything turned out, including me of course! I would highly recommend these fabulous girls for their wonderful service! They were professional and answered all of my... Read More questions. Heidi and Tara were quick to respond to emails and texts as well. Love them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sara M

Heidi did an amazing job at bringing my dream wedding look to life and it made my day extra special. Highly recommend Heidi

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 MaryEllen K

Heidi and Sam did the hair for myself and entire bridal party (8 bridesmaids, 3 flowers girls and 2 moms) for my wedding on 9/30/2017. They did an amazing job with everyone's hair. Everyone's hair was unique yet all the hairstyles went together. Everyone loved their hairstyle... Read More and the styles lasted all day and night. They ran head of schedule while getting everyone's hair done which was great. I loved my hairstyle, Heidi took what I told her I wanted and made it happen. My hair stayed all night! I highly recommend using I Do Up Do for your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Allison F

Samantha with I Do Updo got my wedding day off to a great start! She perfectly captured my vision in our trial meeting, and she duplicated it exactly for the wedding day! She also styled my 7 bridesmaids and my grandmother. All of the girls were happy with how their styles... Read More turned out and Sam was fun to be around and easy to talk to while she styled everybody's hair. I would definitely recommend Sam and I Do Updo to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Anjuli S

Heidi is so great to work with! She really loves what she does, and it shows in her work. I had my hair trial before I even got to see my wedding dress (I had an Indian wedding dress made in India, and it hadn't arrived in time for my trial, but I live out of town and couldn't... Read More reschedule my trial), and I had several ideas of what I might want, and we ended up trying five different hairstyle in less than an hour. As the wedding came closer, I was conflicted about what I actually wanted as it looked like the temps were going to be soaring, and she was so patient and made a lot of helpful suggestions. On the wedding day, she did my hair for the wedding and did a make-up touch-up and hair change for the reception, and both looks were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She also did a wonderful job with all my bridesmaids- I hadn't chosen hairstyles for them but just said I wanted a "boho" look, and she worked with each of them to create incredibly beautiful looks. I HIGHLY recommend working with Heidi- she's fast, very dedicated, and she really gets what you're looking for and helps make it happen.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Taylor S

Heidi is amazing! She did my hair for my wedding day as well as my five bridesmaids, mother of the groom, and mother of the bride. From the moment I met Heidi at my trial, she was so sweet and has such a bubbly, outgoing personality. She truly listened to what I wanted and even... Read More repeated back to me what she was hearing/envisioning to ensure that she understood what I wanted before she began working. My hair was beautiful and held all day and night! It was very hot, muggy, and raining on my wedding day but my hair looked like I just got out of Heidi’s chair all day long. She is fantastic and worked so quickly to create flawless hairstyles for everyone! She even ran ahead of schedule on my wedding day and I was able to take a few minutes to relax and unwind! I highly recommend I Do Updo!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Emily B

Heidi did my hair, my mom, mother-in-law, 8 bridesmaids, and my flower girl's hair on my wedding day. I was referred to her by my makeup artist, and without even meeting her and only looking at her pictures, I knew she did amazing work. Heidi is one of the sweetest girls. She... Read More made me feel so comfortable and kept me calm! When it came to the bridesmaids hair, she made a good point that if everyone had the same hairstyle, it would just be the same picture, but with a different face. She suggested doing something like everyone have a different updo, but have a braid somewhere in their hair. I couldn't be more happy with how everyone's hair turned out and how many compliments everyone got! She's extremely flexible, and reasonable! I highly recommend I Do Updo!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kenneth A

Heidi completed 7 updos for my wedding (myself and 6 bridesmaids). She also did my makeup and my mothers makeup for my wedding. The whole experience was awesome. Not only did she arrive early, but she was ahead on the schedule for the entire day. Everyone's hair and makeup... Read More looked incredible. We have had so many compliments on her great work. She was very professional throughout the wedding planning and the wedding day. Her prices are also reasonable and she is very personable. I would definitely recommend I Do Updo!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Alaine P

Heidi did hair and makeup for 5 bridesmaids and myself (the bride). This was no small task, yet she handled it with ease and finished on our timeline. Everyone's hair and makeup looked just as stunning at the end of the reception as it did when we left the (hair and makeup)... Read More chair (which is incredible cause our wedding day was hot AND windy). I praise her flexibility and professionalism, she was so patient with me as we worked through last minute uncertainty of number of people needing hair and makeup done AND helped suggest alternative solutions. She was also very gracious and accommodating when I asked for a second makeup consultation. Let me explain... I do not usually wear a lot of makeup and didn't really explain what I was looking for well the first time around and left still feeling a little unsure I was satisfied with the look. I called her back to express my concern and she was happy to see me again (on short notice). Before the second consultation, Heidi came ready with ideas and even bought a different foundation type to blend with my skin tone better.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jamie J

Heidi is amazing! She did hairstyles for my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. She was on-time, professional, and gave each person a beautiful hairstyle. In addition, she stepped in to emergency sew the back of the bridesmaids dresses just hours before the ceremony. I can't... Read More recommend her enough to others, she is truly wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lindsay B

My wedding was just 2 weekends ago (April 29), and of course there was a torrential downpour that morning with some areas getting hail!! Thankfully it all cleared up in time and became a beautiful sunny day- but my point is that Heidi did not hesitate because of the weather! She... Read More made sure she was there for our appointment, and she was ready to go! Heidi works super fast and efficient, which is why I booked with her in the first place. She is also very friendly with a great personality, so hanging out with her that morning along with the rest of my girls was tons of fun. Heidi had NO issues fixing my 2 flower girls hair either, and those girls can rarely sit still! She also stepped up and helped some of my bridesmaids with their makeup! She also helped me, the bride, apply my false eyelashes. I mean, this girl went ABOVE AND BEYOND what our contract entailed! I am so very grateful for services that day! Oh and my hair held up ALL night!! had it fixed at about 4:00pm, and it was still perfectly in place at 3:00 AM! I am beyond impressed! Highly recommend this wonderful hair stylist!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Vanessa J

Heidi was fabulous to work with from the very beginning. She came to me as a reference from a friend. She met with me at her salon for a trial and set up a timeline for the day of. She came on site to our hotel where we were getting ready and was very organized to make my day as... Read More seamless as possible. She is very talented and completed hair for myself, 8 bridesmaids, a flower girl, and two mothers. She was happy to take on the task herself and everyone looked stunning. She even took out time to assist with a first look photo I wanted to capture with my bridesmaids. She is amazing and very affordable as well. I do not have one negative thing to say about her or her company and she comes highly recommended from this bride!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kimberly C

Heidi couldn't have done a better job. She was absolutely amazing on my wedding day. She went above and beyond the entire day. She was so friendly and happy to be there. Everyone's hair turned out exactly how they pictured it, and if it didn't to start, she had no problem fixing... Read More it so it did. She even took a minute to fix my makeup when my makeup artist had already left. She worked to a schedule and had no problem being flexible if needed. I would absolutely recommend Heidi to anyone! Not only does she do amazing work, but she is also a very genuine and sweet person to be around.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Tara H

Heidi Rogers did such an amazing job on our entire bridal party! She showed up with a slight cold and couldn't have felt well but she powered through it and had everyone finished on time and looking fabulous. Thank you so much for taking such great care of us!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Melissa W

Heidi did my sister's and her bridesmaids hair for her wedding in 2013 and my and my bridesmaids hair this past July. She was friendly, punctual, listened to our likes and dislikes, and offered suggestions. Thank you for helping make my day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jennifer M

Megan was so easy to work with on the scheduling side and made everything super simple. Danielle did my hair and makeup on the wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with it! She is so talented and quick, it was great. Having the girls willing to come to the wedding venue... Read More was so important to me and made things so much easier! I would recommend them to everyone. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Kristi G

Heidi is TALENTED - she works quickly and efficiently and has amazing ideas. She's also honest and will make sure you're happy with the end result. I loved my hair and all of the girls in my party's hair too...everyone looked beautiful. I would recommend Heidi without question!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Kelsey W

Heidi is amazing! She came to our hotel and did hair for myself, 4 bridesmaids, 3 adults and the flower girl. Each hairstyle was beautiful - and it looked amazing all night, even after the summer heat and tons of dancing! She is extremely personable and professional, and great... Read More at what she does! I would highly recommend Heidi to any bride looking for a fabulous hairstylist!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Priya P

Heidi did an amazing job and was such a fun person to be around! She created 2 beautiful looks for me and gave my bridesmaids all great looks that fit their own personal styles. She was prompt and on time for both my morning and evening looks and made everything go smoothly.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Melanie R

Heidi was wonderful. I think she did a fabulous job on everyone's hair. She did mine as well as 4 bridesmaids and my mother. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Kayla G

Heidi Rogers is an absolute amazing hairstylist. This past Saturday Heidi came to my home and did my hair for my wedding day. She did not only hit the nail on the head with the exact hairdo I requested, but she was extremely sweet and put up with a stressed out bride. I had so... Read More many people come up to me at my wedding and say, "wow, your hair is so awesome looking". It was different and fun and I will remember it forever. Thank you Heidi!!!! You are awesome! -Kayla

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Becca K

Heidi was wonderful! She was friendly and helpful with developing a plan of action based on a variety of pictures and ideas I had. And after my hair trial when I was still fiddling with things I liked or wanted changed, she kept working with me until we ended up with a final... Read More hairdo that was amazing. I was so happy I chose to work with Heidi.

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Lindsey H

Heidi was my hair stylist and she is absolutely amazing both in her work and as a person. She was easy to talk, very open to suggestions, and knew how to do her job and do it well. Heidi even stuck around after she was finished with my last bridesmaid and gave me tips and... Read More suggestions on how to get the best pictures and have the best time. Highly recommend!

Heidi Rogers

I started I Do Updo in 2011 3 weeks after my own wedding and never looked back. I attended cosmetology in 2008 and loved everything about. Cosmetology school is where I learned my passion for working with brides and the art of formal styles. I look at each formal styling as a work of art and treat it that way making sure its as perfect as can be. I would love to hear from you and help make your big day special.