"I DO" Your Hair and Makeup LLC

Serving Tri-State Area & Destination Weddings NJ, NY, PA, CT

Classic and Flawless Looks for every "I DO"

"I DO" Your Hair and Makeup founded by beauty designers Breanne & Gianna. Providing on-site services for your wedding day and accommodating large wedding parties. Talented team devoted to you and your bridesmaids. Call or email for pricing and to book your trial. One truly beautiful "I Do"!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

Serving Tri-State Area & Destination Weddings NJ, NY, PA, CT (973) 919-3828
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Eileen S

This review is for all the indecisive and doubtful brides out there! Gianna and Breanne are AMAZING. I had only planned to do a hair trial with Gianna since I had planned to go with a referred make up person. After I was unhappy with the outside make up person, I scheduled a... Read More trial with Breanne for make up as well as Gianna for hair. They both listened to what I envisioned and executed FLAWLESSLY. Gianna is able to replicate any picture of hair styles and make it look stunning- she is the master of soft, romantic curls. Breanne worked with my not so great skin and made is look so beautiful. The makeup and hair lasted the entire day and night (despite many happy tears). They also calmly managed to do my huge bridal party of 13 and every single girl was stunning. I was very anxious about my look being something I felt myself in and it lasting- all of which was done successfully all thanks to Gianna and Breanne.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kelly S

This was the fourth time "I Do" did my hair and makeup (this time I was the Bride) and they just keep getting better!! Gianna, Jamie, and Jamie made everyone look absolutely stunning. I felt flawless on my wedding day. Plus, they are fun, professional, punctual, and made... Read More everyone feel at ease the whole day while we were getting ready. From my initial email to Gianna until the day of, "I Do" was my easiest vendor to deal with. They are extremely responsive, organized, and were accommodating to my many emails with changes along the way. You will not be disappointed with this team.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lauren S

As one of my bridesmaids said as we were getting ready, "These girls are killing it right now." And that is an understatement! "I Do" were completely professional, calming, encouraging, and SO INCREDIBLY TALENTED!!! Every single girl looked stunning. I am so happy that we booked... Read More them, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed by booking them for your big day!!! Thank you so much "I Do Your Hair and Makeup!!!"

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Paula B

I found I do your hair and makeup on a google search as I was planning my wedding. They had great reviews to start so why not? I needed a company that can curl thick straight hair and put it up (and have the items to make sure it stays up!) and someone who can help with my... Read More makeup. I am so glad that I went with them! Breanne was my makeup artist and Marina was my hair stylist. They're both wonderful people and they make you feel at ease the entire time you're with them! They joked around with our emotional moms and made the bridal party at ease. They even were quick and accommodating to the last minute style changes and appointments made. AND they were on time and finished early. There was even one time just before Marina finished my hair that I started to get a little nervous but Marina did a wonderful job and kept me calm throughout. (Thanks, Marina!) Breanne and Marina were great. We all looked absolutely gorgeous and felt absolutely beautiful. Everyone had compliments the entire night for the entire bridal party! I loved how they were so easy to talk to and accommodating with the schedules and styles, especially for the trials. Breanne's makeup stayed on the ENTIRE night. I absolutely LOVED my up do! It was classic with some braids, swoops, and curls. I may have danced the entire night but my hair surprisingly stayed in place. Would absolutely recommend these girls in a heartbeat. Thank you, Breanne and Marina, for making my once in a lifetime wedding a memorable one.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Michelle O

All of the 5-star reviews are true...Breanne and Gianna did such an amazing job! Each of my 5 bridesmaids, my mom and I all loved our looks for my recent wedding. They listened to what each person wanted, and had great ideas about what would work best with each lady. They... Read More were on time the morning of my wedding, and had such positive energy all morning while we were getting ready. Breanne was even a good sport posing in a few getting ready photos with me once my photographer arrived! Every girl left looking polished and at their absolute best. I highly recommend these ladies!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kate W

The I DO team was everything my girls and I could have hoped for! It was so important to me to get my hair and makeup right and Gianna and Jamie absolutely nailed it! Gianna was able to work in two hair trials before my wedding day and made all my Pinterest dreams a reality.... Read More Jamie is such a talented makeup artist and gave me the most classic bridal look. I felt absolutely amazing on my wedding day. In addition, my seven bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law all had an amazing experience (they worked with Gianna, Jamie, and Tina)! The I DO team is amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Gayle F

Gianna and Breanne did my hair and makeup and well as my wedding party and were GREAT. I loved how everything looked and got a ton of compliments :). They were a pleasure to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jennie G

Choosing I DO your hair and makeup to do the makeup for my wedding was a simple decision. My best friend used them for her wedding a year prior so I knew from the start how great their work was. They made my bridesmaids and I look flawless the day of the wedding and were so easy... Read More to work with! Great decision :) THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amanda M

I used Breanne and Gianna for hair & make-up on my wedding day. I had 8 girls in addition to myself and was told repeatedly by friends to over-budget time for getting ready... even though I did, it was not necessary. Breanne and Gianna are a well run machine. They made getting... Read More ready a breeze so that I could just relax and enjoy the day. Not only that, but they did an amazing job. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! They both are super talented and really LISTEN to what you want. And lastly, they are extremely responsive, which was super comforting throughout the planning process. I'd email a question and they'd respond almost immediately. Would 100% recommend to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Samantha P

Super sweet the make-up and hair artist was. Arrived to The Grove before I even got there including my bridesmaids. Up-dos looked amazing on my bridesmaids and flower girls. I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jaclyn D

The girls from I Do, your hair and makeup are so talented and amazing girls. Jamie did all my girls makeup and Marina did all our hair. Words can't describe how beautiful we all looked for the big day. They were punctual and really listened to each girl and what they wanted.... Read More Marina even re-did one of my girls bc she wanted a different look. We can't thank you girls enough for all you did. I can speak for everyone saying that they were incredible and I would highly recommend these girls for your big day!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lauren K

I do your hair & makeup are amazing! My bridesmaids couldn't have looked more beautiful! The make up and hair were absolutely stunning!! They are also very professional and were there right on time ready to go. We are now using them for my sister's wedding! Highly reccomnded!!... Read More Thank you to the I do your hair and makeup team!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kaleigh W

Breanne and her team did such an amazing job on my wedding!! I recently got married and had my makeup done by her. She did exactly what I wanted. My makeup could not have been any better! Breanne and her team are extremely professional. They were on time and ready to go! I had... Read More a larger bridal party and they did everyone's makeup flawlessly. I cannot say enough great things about I do your hair and make up. They are very talented and have amazing personalities. They were a joy to be with on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Jacki N

I was lucky enough to have Breanne come to Atlantic City on 8/4/17, to do my makeup and all of my bridal party. Words can't explain how amazing she is! I contacted "I DO" well over a year before the wedding, because I, I just love Breanne's work. Breanne and Gianna are extremely... Read More professional, they get back to you super fast, contracts were mailed out fast, and trials were easy. The day of the wedding Breanne was going to meet me downstairs of the hotel at 8:30, she was there at exactly that time, and ready to roll! The makeup on every single bridesmaid was beautiful, she has a way to make you feel natural, without feeling overly made up. had a few changes I wanted to make from my trial, and Breanne understood exactly what I wanted, she made my perfect wedding look come to life! Jacki

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kristyn R

There are no words! I am so happy with my decision to have "I Do" my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I felt like a beautiful bride, and my bridesmaids (all 10 of them) looked absolutely stunning all through the night. Absolutely 100% recommend this team!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kat J

The I DO Your Hair and Makeup girls are simply the best and I'm so thankful! They were professional, on time and so sweet. They were always quick to answer my emails with any questions or concerns, putting me at ease. Jamie and Marina did my hair & makeup and I couldn't have... Read More been more pleased with their work! They nailed the look I was going for and it was flawless all day and night. Alongside Marina and Jamie was Gina, who also helped with making sure that my bridal party looked stunning as well. They were beautiful. Everything about my experience with this team of girls was top notch and I highly recommend them for any girl's special day.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kassandra S

I am not sure where to start with this review! I was so nervous about my hair and makeup for my wedding. I am a huge makeup girl and find myself being SO picky!! I went for my trial with Gianna and Breanne and booked them that same day!! They were so amazing! Very welcoming,... Read More relaxing, and personable. The months leading up to the wedding I had changed my mind SO many times about the look I wanted, but they were so patient with me and didn't make me feel like I was being crazy or annoying at any point. The morning of the wedding I had even changed my mind about my look LOL and they were so cool about it! Oh, and did I mention, I had 13 girls total for hair and makeup?! Every single girl, from my bridesmaids to my mother and mother in law, to myself, looked absolutely STUNNING! We all got so many compliments the entire night and everything stayed put until I washed my face that night. They were so prompt and patient with us, we were ready right on time. I can't thank you guys enough!! The day was so amazing and all of us felt so beautiful thanks to you guys. I can't thank you guys enough, I am forever grateful! Thank you <33

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Susan F

I Do Your Hair and Makeup are amazing - and were the only people I wanted to work with for my wedding day. I had previously used them to just do make up for my engagement party 2 years ago and was very happy with the results. Breanne, Gianna, and Marina did hair & make up for... Read More my 9 bridesmaids, my mom, my MIL, 2 other insane women my mom added on at the last minute (which they handled so professionally while I was annoyed with the add-on), and me. They did an amazing job on everyone. I truly felt beautiful after executed my look, which lasted all night. Everyone was professional, friendly, and easy to work with. I am severely overdue for writing this review but better late than never :).

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jenna C

Gianna and Breanne did my hair and makeup for my wedding day, as well as my mom's and grandmother's -- to say that they are the best in the business is truly not doing their company justice. From start to finish, they made the three of us feel so comfortable and happy. Our hair... Read More and makeup lasted all night - even with the humidity and the happy tears. They are prompt, professional, personable and beyond talented. Girls, thank you so much for playing such a huge role on my wedding day! Wishing you all the success in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Lauren B

These ladies are so talented and amazing at what they do! I worked with Gianna and Amelia who helped make my vision and ideas a dream come true on my wedding day! My bridal party and I were beyond thrilled with how flawless and perfect our makeup looked from the morning all the... Read More way to the end of the night. It was important for all of us to look glamorous, but still look like ourselves, and Gianna and Amelia did just that! They arrived promptly and we all had so much fun getting ready with the ladies. They are professional and fun, making the day picture perfect!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Jessica D

Amazing, amazing, amazing! That's all I can say! Breanne did the make up for myself and my bridal party! Everyone's make up was perfect! Such a talented and professional company, I would definitely recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kristen C

These girls are awesome! I just got married last week and, through the entire process of my bridal insanity, Breanne & Marina were calm, accommodating, and professional. My bridal party looked stunning and I felt absolutely beautiful. Breanne and Marina were able to get all 7... Read More of the bridal party done as well as MOB and MOG before the photographer came at 2. The makeup lasted through pictures and rain. My sister in law even slept in her updo/ makeup and came to the breakfast the next morning STILL looking amazing! It is also nice to have a service that travels to you the morning of instead of going to a salon. That way you can relax with your girls the morning of which you NEED to get through that crazy day!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kiersten K

The girls at "I DO" Your Hair and Makeup are phenomenal!!!! They were professional, on time, fun, and helped make the day super special. A huge shout out to Breanne and Marina for making me the most beautiful bride ever! When I got down the isle at church, my husband whispered... Read More to me that I looked "absolutely stunning." I would use them again in a heartbeat and will recommend them to all the future brides I know. You girls are rockstars and truly made me feel beautiful inside and out. Cheers!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

Gianna and Breanne did hair and makeup for my wedding last month and everyone looking so beautiful! They were professional, easy going and so nice! They worked with you and whatever vision you thought up for your hair and makeup. The whole bridal party received so many... Read More compliments on our hair and makeup. My sister-in-law used them for her wedding in November and my best friend cancelled her already booked hair/makeup people for her upcoming wedding in July and booked "I Do" because she was so impressed on how her hair and makeup turned out for my wedding. I'd highly recommend the "I Do" team for any brides to be! Thank you Gianna and Breanne- you guys are absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Tara H

Thank you for making our wedding day perfect! I was obsessed with my hair and makeup and it was better than I could have dreamed of! I felt so beautiful at my wedding! My Bridesmaids looked stunning! You guys are the best! So easy going, professional and fun- it was fantastic... Read More having you as our hair and makeup team! Thank you Breanne and Gianna!

Gianna LaForgia & Breanne Martindell

Gianna LaForgia & Breanne Martindell are the proud owners of "I Do" Your Hair and Makeup. Their business is sought out by many brides and artists are desired among the rest. Hundreds of happy brides and thousands of bridesmaids serviced over the four years of the business truly inspire the ladies. Their work has been featured in many online blogs and magazines. Sharing their love for what they do with their talented staff, they are able to accommodate all of their brides. They understand what each individual bride is looking for and always work their hardest to achieve the proper bridal look