Iannelli Diamonds, Inc. Since 1956

Bracelets, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Engraving, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

45 West 47th Street, New York, NY

Great shop in diamond district

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Jen R

The staff was helpful and my husband had a good experience with them when shopping for my engagement ring (had to get educated and weigh the different options based on the 4 C’s). When buying our wedding bands, they were very helpful with explaining the differences between... Read More gold, platinum and other options (we ended up with tungsten for his and platinum for mine). My wedding band actually had to be made in order to match my engagement ring and it came out exactly as expected. The prices on the wedding bands seemed good but I'm not quite sure about the diamond pricing and selection (I just know what he ultimately paid for the engagement ring and what I got). They appeared to have everything based on what we saw when we were in the store shopping. They were good about cleaning my ring every time we came in and gave me cleaner to use at home. Definitely should pay them a visit if you are shopping in the diamond district for your rings.

I heart iannelli

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Andrea A

From engagement ring to wedding band iannelli has been wonderful. They let me take my time deciding and always send me home with more of their terrific jewelry cleaner. NWe love everyone there and enjoy receiving their holiday card every year.

Wedding Rings

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Samantha M

My husband and I got our wedding rings from Iannelli Diamonds in Manhattan for our November 2011 wedding. The selection of rings they have is huge, and they are all very friendly. We got our rings quickly, and both of them fit perfectly. My husband had purchased my engagement... Read More ring from them two years earlier, and the diamond sparkles more than any I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Amanda K

They were really helpful and did an amazing job on our wedding bands. I had my husband's ring engraved and they helped me keep it a secret. It came out great and my husband's reaction was better than I expected.