Instruments

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Dallas, TX (972) 672-0183

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Lauren Lee P

WOW!!! I don't know how I can capture in words our appreciation for the Ice House Band. I first heard Icehouse almost ten years ago, and I knew that I wanted them to be a part of my future wedding festivities. Thank goodness that I found my man AND the band of my dreams! I... Read More know that I am biased, but this was by far the most rockin' dance floor party that I have ever experienced at a wedding. From the moment we wrapped up the first dances, our guests were on the dance floor movin' and groovin'. Exactly what we wanted. Booking Icehouse is a great bang for your buck. They were full of energy and fun from start to finish, and they were very clear in taking only two breaks (filled with great tunes that they deejayed). This band is fantastic. They are delightful people and talented musicians. We loved being able to choose our song requests without worrying about paying extra, and they nailed song after song. Our guests loved the upbeat song selection with throwback tunes and top hits, and we loved that they were able to include the hora and a second line as a nod to our cultures and traditions. Still smiling!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Hayley Z

Ice House Band definitely knows how to get the party started and keep it going the entire night! Our dance floor was packed the entire reception and the band only took one short break while we cut our cake. My best friend used them at her wedding, and they were the first band we... Read More reached out to - luckily, they were available on our date so we immediately booked them. They played a great mix of music, and even played songs we requested which are brand new on the radio. They were the hit of our wedding - everyone was asking us all about them! We also used them for our ceremony with live music and a soloist, it was absolutely beautiful. Ice House Band is the perfect vendor for all your wedding music needs!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Morgan M

As parents of the bride, you want everything "perfect" for the wedding and reception. The wedding was perfect. The reception was even more perfect, due in no small part to the Icehouse band getting everyone off their feet. From the moment they started playing, everyone... Read More was saying "this band is GREAT!!" Amazing voices. Amazing music. Absolute professionalism. Our group of 200 was on the dance floor almost the entire time! Folks I had never seen dancing were dancing. Young people were dancing with old folks. People were group dancing. This is not a party bunch. Two families, with many life long friends, gathered to honor Morgan and Scott. But the Icehouse band literally pulled out of our seats! From the first dance "This Will be an Everlasting Love" to the Father-Daughter dance "My Girl", people were on their feet and moving. That does not just happen. The amazing voices, the connection with the audience, the respect and honor shown to the wedding party -- Icehouse could not have been better. Patricia and I unequivocally recommend Icehouse. We have two other weddings someday in the future. Our first call will be to see if Icehouse is available! One other important point: The individual band members are good people of integrity. They were polite, courteous, showed up on time, showed they very much enjoyed entertaining us, and then respectfully cleaning up and leaving the place better than they found it. They are true professionals!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Katherine F

Icehouse is AMAZING! I am so glad I hired them as our band. The dance floor was LITERALLY never empty on our wedding day!

None Better!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

THERE IS NONE BETTER THAN ICEHOUSE BAND! If you want to turn your wedding/party/event into a PARTY...then this is your band! they know how to entertain a crowd and get the party started! easy to work with and professional! they are a YES to any occasion!

Kept the party hopping

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Amanda h

Fantastic band!

Kept the party going all night

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Kathleen N

Yutaka Meyers and his crew The Ice House Band are truly amazing. From the costume changes to the dancing, they know how to put on a show! They traveled to my wedding and kept it going past midnight. I loved them!

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Suzanne D

Ice House was did an INCREDIBLE job for my wedding reception. From playing the grand piano during the cocktail hour, to playing and singing dinner music during the meal, and finally rocking it out during the reception, I could not have been more pleased with the band. They were... Read More absolutely awesome and my dance floor was packed the entire night! I got so many complements from all of my guests saying how much fun the music was. I could not imagine my reception without Ice House. Thank you so much Ice House for making my reception one that all of my friends will never forget!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 3/30/2011 debbie u

Ice House Band was amazing. My guests dance the whole night and their comments were that it was the best wedding they have ever seen and also that they never seen a Sunday wedding like that. People dance no stop and were asking us HOW we were to get such a GREAT band! Thank you... Read More guys! Debbie and Dan