Sun, Sand & Sacred Moments

A Picture-Perfect Private Beach for your Dream Wedding: Imagining a beautiful beach wedding in New Jersey? ICONA Diamond Beach sits on one of the Garden State's only private beaches. Whether you want a barefoot ceremony right on the sand or you’d prefer a slightly more formal setting in which to exchange your vows, ICONA Resorts has the gorgeous backdrop of your dreams. We are happy to host your bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, post-bridal brunch & more! PRIVATE BEACH: Kissed by the sun & sea, our white sand beach is perfect for your ceremony. THE PAVILION: Beautiful 1,800SF tent with wood flooring, custom lighting & ocean views. (Larger tent rentals available) SKYBAR: Roof-top deck with spectacular ocean views COASTAL BLUE: Restaurant with Seaside views

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

9701 Atlantic Ave, Wildwood Crest, NJ (609) 729-6600

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Erin H

Wow. Me and my husband how the most beautiful wedding here last night. Thank you so much to Hope and the entire Icona staff for making it perfect. Everyone was so friendly and eager to make my day so special. The food was just as good if not better than from our tasting,... Read More everything plus more was that promised was delivered on our day. The rooms here are fantastic, the beach bar is awesome, the ceremony set is up is out is a magazine, and when the pavilion is finally all set and ready to go it looks like a dream. Everyone kept telling us they felt like they were in a carribean island, great alternative if you are going for the destination look type wedding but can't travel to an island! Hope, the event coordinator here was awesome as well as her assistant, when I needed something done it was taken care of from coordinating the ceremony, to the photographer, to making requests to the DJ, always making sure there was a drinks in our hands, even to the final hour of a private bonfire and smores! Cannot thank them enough and had the most beautiful, and absolutely perfect wedding and even rehearsal dinner here as well which they did phenomal job with the night before on their rooftop! Highly would recommend to any bride looking for a laid back, beautiful and awesome wedding. A million thank you's Icona Diamond beach!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Marissa B

I got married here over Columbus Day weekend and it was absolutely amazing. My (now) husband and I were looking for a beach location close to Cape May. We found Icona, planned a trip for a visit and immediately fell in love with the venue. Everything is done on the beach: the... Read More ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. This was the only venue we visited that could offer this. When planning our event with Hope, she was more than helpful with event details, rehearsal, day-of planning, etc. The day of event manager, Maria, made sure that we were taken care of, they even put food we weren't able to finish or get to the day of in our room to enjoy over the rest of our stay. It was truly the best day of our lives! Thanks Icona!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Dana L

Hope and the team were extremely helpful from the day we met all the way through the day of our wedding. The location, staff, food, and amenities were all first class. Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brooke S

I was a bride last year and I want to personally thank Hope and her team for the best day of my life! They made me and my guest feel so special and I couldn't of asked for a better reception. You all deserve to be rewarded for all your hard work. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Michelle S

My daughter recently got married at Icona and we hired Hope Sedgwick as our wedding coordinator. Previously, we called Congress Hall and never received a return phone call. We were incredibly pleased with how professional Hope handled things, as well as her immaculate taste.... Read More Everything was done in a timely manor and was very organized. She went above and beyond for my daughter to make it the wedding of her dreams and I could not be more pleased. Thank you again Hope!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Amanda B

I don't know where to start. Hope Sedgwick you have been absolutely amazing. My dream wedding wouldn't have happened without you. From the very beginning of planning to the very end you were always there with great advice. I was not stressed out at all because I knew you had it... Read More all under control. Thank you for making my wedding a weekend I will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Summer S

I was a guest for a family members wedding recently at Icona and I had an amazing time. The General Manager of Sales, Hope Sedgwick, made the experience absolutely fabulous and could not have done a better job. She was very professional and made the night one to remember! I... Read More 10/10 recommend Icona to anyone looking for a wedding spot.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Monique A

I chose Icona Resort Diamond Beach for my wedding venue because I had my heart set on a beach wedding. Not only was the atmosphere amazing, but the staff was so friendly and welcoming. I met with Hope and she designed the wedding I envisioned down to the last detail. All I... Read More had to do was describe what I wanted and Hope and her staff made it happen. Since I don't live in the shore area, Hope was extremely helpful in recommending vendors. I used Joyce Gould as my officiant and couldn't be happier! Thank you Hope and Maria and the staff of Icona for making my wedding weekend the best ever for me and my guests!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Rita Rae S

What an awesome venue! If you envision a beach wedding, please do yourself a favor and at least visit Icona and meet with Hope. When we first met with Hope we were in the very beginning stages of wedding planning, and not necessarily ready to book a venue. However, from that... Read More first meeting my mom, fiance, and I knew Icona was THE venue for us. We made it very clear from the beginning we were very budget conscious, but that did not stop Hope from making every detail for the most perfect wedding possible. Hope was always available to talk via email, phone, or text and ready to work with us and provide suggestions on anything wedding. Every Icona staff member we dealt with from beginning to end was super welcoming and accommodating. Hope and her assistant Maria made the day of the wedding run smoothly and made themselves available in any way possible to make the day stress free and made sure we had the best time imaginable. Hope and Maria’s presence on our wedding day was such a great help :) - Maria made me and my husband’s dinner plate and brought it to our table and continually checked on us throughout the night. Hope made sure our presents and card box stayed together and made it to our room safely, along with all of our decorations and belongings. Icona staff broke down all the decorations and organized them for us and stored them in a room for the night. A few of our family members and Hope decorated the reception tent and I gave Hope the go-ahead to use her judgment on how it should be decorated, and I literally could not have been happier with the finished product. Not only were we given a complimentary hotel room for the night of the wedding, a large “get ready room” was made available for me and my bridesmaids to get our hair and makeup done in the morning. The room was large enough to fit the entire bridal party, along with other wedding guests, in for pre-ceremony festivities. Hope, you made anything possible for us, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Noelle M

My wedding at Icona was absolutely perfect. We had a small intimate wedding that we planned only 2 month prior. Hope was not only accommodating and sweet, but she made sure that we didn't miss one detail. (She even helped us decorate with her own awesome beach decor) The... Read More setting was beautiful, the food and drinks were delicious, and the staff was on top of every need with a smile. After the reception we had smores by the fire pit.. it couldn't be more perfect and organized. My husband and I plan on returning yearly to bring together family and friends in remembrance of such a picture perfect event.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Claire W

My best friend was married here in August. She has a small group & Hope was amazing to work with!!! The service was impeccable and we all wanted for nothing. I would recommend this place & Hope to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ashleen T

We were married at the Hotel Icona at Diamond Beach this past Saturday and I still have a smile plastered to my face. Not only because I married the love of my life but because of Hope and her wonderful staff, especially Maria, at the Icona. They honestly exceeded my... Read More expectations on every level. From their wonderful suggestions, professional service, helpfulness, attentiveness,...we couldn't have asked for more. The day started out as a wash out. It rained up until 3:15 (our ceremony was scheduled to be on the beach at 4pm). Hope reassured me all day that it would be beautiful no matter what and she was right. The minute the rain gave way, Hope and her staff were out there setting up chairs, decorations, the wedding arbor.. she was determined to give us the wedding of our dreams and she did that and more. Our guests were raving over the food, decorations, venue, hotel, staff, drinks.... a few said they felt like they were in the tropics somewhere and not the Jersey shore. It was an AMAZING day thanks to Hope and the Icona staff. I would recommend them to anyone who asked. 5 stars without a doubt on all levels. I wouldn't change a thing! well except for more hairspray...the ocean breeze felt wonderful but my hair style didn't stand a chance :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE HOTEL ICONA!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017

Thanks to Hope and her team at Icona Diamond Beach, my wedding day was everything that I dreamed of! Hope answered the phone morning, noon or night for over a year and a half to help me with planning every detail of my very special day! Everything was executed beautifully and... Read More I was able to say my vows with my toes in the sand and party all night feet from the Atlantic Ocean. The most beautiful venue on the Jersey Shore hands down! The food was incredible and my mouth still waters thinking about our specialty drink! The staff were so helpful and welcoming and my day was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jess R

We had our wedding here in June and it was very simply the best day of our lives! We could not have asked for a better venue. It provides the unique ability to have your reception right on the beautiful beach! Hope, our wedding planner, handled everything, making the day a... Read More breeze. The staff was courtesy and very helpful. The hotel rooms are lovely and our guests had a blast! Icona will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Victoria L

My (now) husband and I were looking for a beach destination close to home for our summer wedding since we could not do a real destination wedding. When I first found Icona Diamond Beach on TheKnot.com, I fell in love. But, I was worried that it was just not in our budget as I am... Read More a law student and we are living on one salary. But, when I contacted Hope at Icona, she insisted we come down and visit anyway and that she would do whatever she could to make sure that we got everything we wanted for our budget. So, we went down to Wildwood Crest and instantly fell in love. We knew that this was the place we wanted to get married, from the resort feel the second you walked into the hotel, to the hotel grounds itself. Icona has its own private, silky soft beach to get married on or just to enjoy a getaway. In addition, every hotel suite was completed updated including full kitchenettes with a stove top, fridge, kureg, glassware, utensils, pots and pans, etc. and were up-kept beautifully. From the very beginning, Hope guided us through every step of the wedding process. As a law student, I was very busy with every day things, never mind planning a wedding. So, her support was much needed. She did not let us down from the beginning stages, to setting up a payment plan that worked for my fiance and I, set up on the day of, and clean up when the party was over. If there was something we really wanted that just wasn't in our budget, Hope made sure we had it anyway. In addition, just about every aspect of the wedding was customized to our liking and needs. We didn't want to do a sit down dinner, so instead we went with heavy hor d'oeuvres, some carving stations, a pasta station, and more! You can even have a pig roast if that's what you want! We arrived on Friday for our Sunday wedding and immediately met up with Hope to finalize our big day. As our friends and family arrived throughout the weekend, we got to spend time with them at the pool where you could order food and drinks and never have to leave your lounge chair. We also spent a lot of time on the beach at the beach bar, where they had fire pits set up, a ton of lounge seating, music, and drink service surrounded by beautiful white sand, palm trees, and the ocean. As the big day arrived, Hope and her team were there to help my fiance and the groomsmen set up the ceremony and reception area. We were able to bring our own arbor made of driftwood trees to really give it that personal touch. We had the reception in the beautiful tent right on the beach that was set up to perfection. Every decoration, every detail was just as I imagined. From the second we entered the tent, Hope and her team made sure my husband and I had a drink in our hand and food at our table the entire night. My husband even had his own special cup that was waiting for him at the bar and he loved it! The staff that took care of us and our guests were incredible and the food was even better than at the food tasting. Getting married at the Icona was a wonderful experience and we can't wait to go back for our one year anniversary!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Joan B

From start to finish the Icona staff saw to our every need and want. I can't thank you enough for making our son's wedding so utterly perfect. The meal that was prepared for the wedding party for the night before the ceremony was absolutely delicious, unique, and so perfect... Read More for our "luau ". The ceremony was on the beach under a spectacular driftwood canopy that couldn't have been a more perfect backdrop. And the reception on the beach was fabulous because of Hope's eye for detail and constant vigilance. It certainly was a night to remember. Thank you Hope, and all of the hotel staff that made this occasion so wonderful! Joan and Pete Barletto

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Emma L

We got married here on June 4th and it was the best day of our lives. Everything went perfectly even though I was so stressed out. There was literally no issues and the staff transformed the venue to look amazing. Hope is great and I don't know how she does it. It was such... Read More an amazing day the hotel staff goes above and beyond. The food was also incredible

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Pamela S

My fiancé (at the time) and I wanted a small wedding - no frills. We wanted to get married on the beach somewhere and then take our families out to dinner. When I came across Icona, I was a bit intimidated. I didn't think they'd spend the time on a wedding for 24 people. I... Read More couldn't have been more wrong! As a lifetime Wildwood Crest vacationer, Icona Diamond Beach was the PERFECT location for solidifying my new family. We worked with Hope, who was able to deliver a day that was so much bigger than we ever imagined. Not only did we get to say "I do" on the beach, but we had a cocktail hour with amazing appetizers, dinner on the rooftop of Icona with spectacular views, and then an unforgettable after-party at Icona's beach bar, Bungalow No. 7. Everything was seamless - from vendor referrals to coordinating the decor - we couldn't have asked for better service or more undivided attention, and our day was magical because of it! :)

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Katie S

We had a phenominal time at the rooftop deck for our wedding reception. The food and the service were incredible. I would advise to keep your numbers small on the rooftop to under 115 even though the website says 150. That was a bit of confusion for us but it ended up working... Read More out perfectly for our 110 person wedding reception. Hope really makes you feel special ultimately wanting exactly what you WANT. We were very unsure of what our wedding should have etc but in the end everything was perfection!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Mary Jo C

Icona Diamond Beach is the best place to have your beach wedding at! Hope and her staff helped me have the wedding of my dreams, I cant thank them enough! Everything was perfect and beautiful, they were friendly and made sure everyone was attended to. Hope even helped make... Read More me laugh & smile so I wouldn't cry all the way down the aisle., which I appreciated. It's the little things like this that mean so much & made this the happiest day of my life. The food & drinks were delicious and everyone had so much fun! My husband & I are so happy we picked Icona for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Erin D

My husband & I were recently married at Icona Resorts Diamond Beach on 10/15/16 and we had the most AMAZING wedding day! Hope and her awesome team took our vision and brought our Fairy tale wedding to life! As an extremely anxious bride Hope reassured me that all would be... Read More perfect and that it was!! All the staff there were extremely helpful and friendly from check in to check out! The Chef did a great job with the food for our wedding! It was so delicious! Our guests are still raving about the food! We had the MOST amazing wedding weekend at Icona! We enjoyed starting our wedding weekend hanging at Bungalow 7 & the fire pits to our walk on the beautiful beach to end our WONDERFUL weekend! I highly recommend this venue!!! We will most definitely be returning for our one year anniversary to reminisce about our AMAZING wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Pat L

Fantastic venue with a picturesque setting for a beach wedding. The weather did not cooperate for our special day, but the staff at Icona worked hard to help everyone forget the raindrops. The rooftop provided safe cover for all our guests and we still had the ocean backdrop!... Read More Our guests danced, and enjoyed the wonderful food and drink. If your looking for a beach wedding, Icona provides the perfect setting!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jon C

We had our wedding here 2 weeks ago and we couldn't have asked for more. The staff at the Icona is amazing top to bottom. Not only is it an amazing venue for a wedding but the staff throughout truly care about their customers. The weekend of our wedding we stayed for 5 days and... Read More within hours everyone at the hotel was on a first name basis. When you do anything in life you do it for the experience of entertainment and love. The Icona staff and hope managed to make a destination feel like home.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Rebekah M

My husband and I recently married at Icona on 9/24/2016. It was absolutely the best day of our lives! From the very beginning, Hope (the best wedding coordinator ever) was super friendly and attentive to our every need. Everything from the hotel rooms, to the beachfront wedding... Read More ceremony and our reception on the rooftop was exquisite. Hope and her staff were beyond helpful and flexible. They made our fairy tale wedding dream come true. We can't thank Hope and her staff enough for making our wedding the most memorable experience ever shared with our loved ones. If you are looking for a venue who provides excellent customer service in every aspect, Icona is your place!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Cindy S

Our daughter was married in June at the Icona and we had a whole weekend of celebrating there. We started with a Friday night rehearsal dinner straight through to breakfast Sunday morning. Each day Hope made sure that all the little details were taken care of so that the bride &... Read More groom were able to have the wedding they hoped for. On Saturday Hope & her "dream team" made sure our daughter's day was perfect. A great wedding weekend! Thanks Hope for all your hard work!