Capturing your iconic moments!

We are award-winning videographers that love telling the story of your special day through an amazing wedding film. You've invested so much time, money and effort into making your wedding perfect... why would you not invest in a wedding film you can cherish with family and friends for years to come?

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Columbus, OH (740) 705-9683

The best decision I made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jessica R

Iconic Media were amazing at every step of the process, helping wherever possible -- from planning details (for both the videography AND the wedding overall) to flexibly adapting to any changes that arose (even on the night before!), all the way through to being constantly... Read More present and capturing details on the day of (without being intrusive -- and even catching details and moments I would've missed!). Throughout the process, they were extremely professional and prompt with all communication -- very up front about everything, and I knew I had nothing to worry about with them (unlike the feeling you get from some other vendors). Plus they're both really awesome, fun people, and having them at my wedding felt like having friends there. In addition - the final product was everything I'd hoped it would be, and I get constant compliments on it from friends and family. They captured every little detail, both planned and unplanned/candid, and watching it feels exactly like reliving the day all over again, not to mention the shots/lighting/music that they choose are all stunningly beautiful. My husband and I both teared up watching it for the first time!! Honestly, I initially wavered on whether to book full videography, given the costs from everything else during wedding planning, but booking Iconic Media for was the single best wedding planning decision I made. My family and I now cherish the ability to re-live every moment of the day, and Iconic Media gave us that wonderful gift.

One word: AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Jennifer D

In one word: AMAZING!! The people behind Iconic Media were such a pleasure to work with! From the very first email communication, until the last minutes of our wedding day, and up until we received our finished product- Michael was quick with responses, and extremely easy to... Read More communicate and coordinate with. They were friendly, knowledgable, and flexible every single step of the way- definitely lessening the wedding planning stress load! Ted and Michael spent our entire wedding day with us, capturing little, beautiful moments that may have otherwise gone unnoticed, without making anyone feel like they were "on the spot." I can not say enough about the quality of their work!! We were absolutely blown away by the amount of compliments we received on our short trailer film, and then again when our feature film was released. If you are on the fence about the added expense of a videographer for your wedding day (as we were), please do yourself the favor and let Iconic Media capture your day for you!! Having shared our wedding day with Iconic Media, the best piece of advise we could give to another couple planning a wedding, would definitely be to decide on them for videography! The day goes all too fast, and having something afterwards to allow yourself to relive those moments is absolutely priceless! There is no way you could go wrong in choosing Iconic Media- they rock!!

THE Best Videographers!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kim B

At first, due to our budget, we were on the fence on getting a videographer for our wedding. We did a lot of research on videographers in our area, and happened upon Iconic Media. After meeting with Michael and seeing their work, we knew we could rely on them to capture our... Read More wedding. We absolutely loved their quality of videos and how attentive they were to all the details. Before the wedding, both Michael and Courtney took the time to come to our venue and meet with us to discuss the order of events and scope out the area. Michael and Courtney were such a joy and pleasure to work with we cannot say enough good things about them. They were both very professional the day of, and made sure to catch all of our moments and details. We are more than thrilled with our finished wedding film and are SO happy we chose Michael and Courtney as our videographers. We are grateful and thankful that they captured our wedding perfectly. Every time we watch the film, it takes us back into that moment and that day. If you are on the fence about videography, we highly recommend it and Iconic Media should be your choice!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Krystal M

These videos were absolutely AMAZING. I mean breath taking. Every time we watch them we are just blown away by their beauty. We have so much appreciation for the creativity, hard work, time and energy that Iconic Media has put into these. They went absolutely above and beyond... Read More what we asked for and imagined. Because of Iconic Media we have our entire day captured on video in the most beautiful way. They were able to capture every important moment to us and made our special day be even more unforgettable. We were truly lucky to have someone so professional, so kind and so incredibly talented shoot our wedding. I highly HIGHLY recommend Iconic Media for any event but ESPECIALLY a wedding. We could not be happier with our products and their quality. Michael was a joy to work with. He was super flexible, accommodating, fair and very professional. At first we weren't sure if we wanted to do a videographer but now we are so glad we did! We are very happy customers!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Alexandria H

We could not have had more amazing experience with Michael and Courtney! They were a great pair to work with! They were involved from the minute that we consulted with them through the moment that we received our video. They were super interactive during our entire wedding... Read More and our final video definitely shows that. Our video is truly the most beautiful thing that we have ever seen. It captured us as a couple perfectly and we can cherish it forever!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 D'Andrea K

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michael Walker of Iconic Media, LLC and his creative team. They were very professional, organized, on time and had high attention to detail. The wedding film they created for our wedding day was extremely creative and the video quality was... Read More excellent. Iconic Media incorporated many techniques and special effects (like slow motion and panning) and they even used black and white film in a few scenes to add a different dynamic. The songs they selected for our video were amazing! I'm glad they choose music that you might not hear everyday on the radio because these songs make the film very classic. I found myself looking up the songs after I'd watched the video countless times because I liked them so much! What I appreciate most is that Michael and Iconic Media really took the time to listen to our vision for our wedding film. Leading up to our wedding they asked key questions like what we wanted the overall atmosphere for our wedding film to be and even asked what many of our favorite artists and songs were. This really helped them to make a great selection of timeless songs for the film that set the tone and captured our style as a couple. The aerial shots they were able to capture of the venue make this film stand apart from many other wedding films. It is such a great feature and gives the video a very professional looking quality. I really appreciated that Iconic Media always uses two videographers to capture all of the moments of the ceremony, reception and overall day. Some of my favorite moments are seeing the same shot during the ceremony from two different angles. I would highly recommend Michael Walker and Iconic Media to anyone. Our wedding film is such an amazing highlight of our beautiful wedding day. We have received so many compliments on it. We were able to share it on social media using a Vimeo link and even received a custom made jump drive with our wedding film loaded directly on it. The presentation was excellent. Iconic Media really made the process of finding a really great videographer in Columbus a seamless one.

Where is the 10 star button

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Calvin H

To show how great Iconic Media is...I am the groom writing this review! I cannot say enough about their service, responsiveness, and quality of work. We fell in love with their wedding videos from the website from the start. But once we met Michael we fell in love with the... Read More company. Anytime we contacted them we would get a response the same day. From the first meeting we knew we picked the right people. But once we received the video we cannot stop watching it. We keep asking each other how he made it so perfect, just our style without any direction. This truly was our best vendor. Do not look anywhere else for a videographer you will regret it. Thanks for everything Michael. Calvin & Natalie

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Casey T

This was one of the best decisions we made for our Wedding Day! They captured every beautiful moment that we will treasure forever! Michael and Courtney were SO sweet and I am so glad they were a part of such a memorable day of our life!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Cassandra C

Michael and Courtney did an amazing job with our wedding video! Ryan and I will cherish this footage for years to come and are so happy we can relive that day so vividly. We were able to watch it with our family and there wasn't a dry eye in the house! I shared it with our... Read More friends as well and we have received so many compliments on our wedding day and especially how beautiful the video is. We hadn't originally planned on hiring a videographer but decided to last minute. Hiring Iconic Media was by far one of the best choices we made! Thank you to Michael and Courtney!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Annie P

BOOK THEM! That is all I have to say about Iconic Media. They were awesome day of, even had a freaking drone flying around our venue for aerial shots! Mike and his wife were so sweet, got fantastic shots but weren't in the middle of everything. Mike also was great about... Read More working around what I had budget for. They met with me before at the venue and walked through the shots I wanted and got everything. LOVED THEM!

Videography is a Must

Reviewed on 5/14/2015

Photography is all the rave and indeed it is important. However videography should have just as much priority as photography. As the bride, my wedding day was over with a blink of an eye. I was so preoccupied with details, set up and "hosting" a perfect wedding that in... Read More return I didn't feel present in the moment. When we got our wedding video back, for the first time I was able to 100% be present and enjoy the most important day of our lives. I'm so thankful for iconic media for capturing the emotions, details and now memories that mean so much to my husband and me.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Leslie C

I would recommend Iconic Media to anyone that is looking for a videographer for their special event. Mike and Courtney took the time to meet with me twice before my wedding to go over details. They were vey professional and very nice. Both were great to work with! When we... Read More got our video back I was floored! It was better than I imagined. They caught shots I would have never even thought of! Mike was all excited to use his drone to take some shots, they turned out amazing! I couldn't imagine not having a video from our special day, and we are very luck to have found such wonderful videographers!

Iconic Media best videographers

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

We are so happy we chose Iconic for our wedding. When we decided we wanted a videographer. I had no idea where to start and then one of my friends recommended them. It was the best decision we made!! Getting to rewatch our day that went by so fast brought back so many memories... Read More for us. We loved working with Michael and Courtney. They were excellent videographers. Very friendly, very professional and made us feel completely at home and at ease. Most of the time we hardly even realized they were around which shows how great a job they did. They have a drone which is awesome and they were so professional and captured everything without even knowing they were doing it. The video we received at the end was stunning and we've already had many comments saying how much people love it. The packaging of the provided usb was very well done and the wood effect usb key had a very unique touch. They obviously love their work, are outstanding in it and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Thank you so much Iconic Media, we will enjoy watching our wedding video for years to come!!

Awesome video

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Andy H

Had a great time with Courtney and Michael. They took the time to come out to the venue beforehand for a walk through and were very excited to film our wedding. We instantly hit it off and knew our video would be extra special - A Drone....for our wedding - that fitted my tech... Read More interests and would make for some cool video. On the day of the wedding we hardly knew they were there as they were very unobtrusive but got excellent shots of before, during and after the wedding and we have an amazing video to show friends and send to my parents who couldn't make it to the wedding. Highly recommended.

Best Investment We Made!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Jennifer E

We are so happy we chose iconic for our wedding. We decided late in the planning process to us a videographer. It was the best decision we made rewatching our day that went so fast brought back so many memories. We loved working with Michael and Courtney. They have the drone... Read More which is awsome and they were so professional and captured everything without even knowing they were doing it. Thanks so much iconic we will watch our video for years to come! !

AwesomEST Videographers!!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2014 Michelle P

Such a sweet couple to work with! They far exceeded our expectations. Our original videographer had to cancel shortly before our wedding but Michael and Courtney came to our rescue! They quickly stepped in to relieve our worries. They were always quick with email responses and... Read More went above and beyond to meet our needs. The quality of their work is amazing. We were thrilled with our wedding video! We received so many compliments from family and friends!

Amazing and Totally Worth It

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Megan C

Michael and Courtney were both great to work with. They made myself and the entire wedding party feel completely comfortable as they captured our entire wedding day! When prepping for the wedding they always got back to me in a timely and professionally manner, answering all... Read More of my day-of questions. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to capture our wedding day! Absolutely perfect!

A day to remember

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Mike and Courtney were the absolute best when it came to capturing our wedding day. My wife Morgan is continuously getting messages saying how great the video was. The two of them captured every single moment and I even find myself looking at the video and getting a bit... Read More emotional from time to time. If you ever doubted the importance or the notion of using a service like this I would strongly encourage you to take the leap of faith and take a look at their website and contact them as soon as possible. You will not be disappointed in what they can do for you.

They are like being with family...

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Angie B

Michael and Courtney are both wonderful individuals. They have taken their passion to the next level and have created a fun, creative and yet professional dream! They make you feel so special whether it be for your wedding, performance or whatever! They capture your heart... Read More through their videos, photographs and their beaming personalities. Some of my relatives didn't get to attend my wedding. Now, they got to feel as though they were there because my video captured the essence and the love of our day. To be able to relive it, hear the sounds, hear my voice crack as we said our vows, see the smiles and laughter that my husband shared with my dad and his groomsman (that I didn't actually get to see on our wedding day)... Those are priceless memories that I get to relive anytime I want. We were truly blessed to have them be a part of our special day!

Best videographers!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Marshela W

Iconic media was amazing and I would not only refer them but would use them again. They were fun, used great equipment, very responsive and reasonably priced! They truly helped us capture the details in a great way and their responsiveness has been first class! I would highly... Read More recommend them!

Iconic Media!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

Iconic Media delivered very high quality product that I will continue to cherish for the rest of my life. Their personal touch and passionate investment in our special day really helped to remove stress from our plate. I would highly recommend Iconic Media for your special day.

Ob-sessed!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Morgan P

Mike and Courtney are the absolute best!!!! We are obsessed with our wedding video and amazed by how awesome it turned out. They took over 8 hours of coverage and filming and turned it into the best 20 minute film, highlighting the high points and magic of our day, that we will... Read More watch for years to come. Their ability to take all the video and turn it into such a wonderful keepsake is by far one of their best talents!!!! I cannot say enough about Iconic Media and how easy and wonderful they are to work with as well.

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Jennifer C

We worked with Michael and Courtney for our wedding on June 21, 2014. They were so easy to work with and made the most beautiful video. We will now be able to hear our vows, toasts and speeches from all of our closest friends and family for years to come and that is a priceless... Read More gift. I think our video speaks for itself, Michael and Courtney are talented, creative and passionate about their craft. I highly recommend them! It's the best decision I made for our wedding!

Best of the best!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Alissa B

We used Iconic Media, LLC for our wedding on December 31, 2013. We could not have had a more pleasant or better expierence! They were so professional, yet so FUN! Courtney helped fluff my dress, carry my dress, replace my veil after it had been pulled out and they both helped... Read More out in other areas of the wedding when things went wrong. They went so above and beyond what their job entailed. Our wedding video and highlight films were spectacular! The videos make me cry every time I watch them. They truly captured every moment we wanted to remember forever. Mike and Courtney are such amazing people and we hope to have gained new friends.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Amanda P

Michael and Courtney are wonderful! The highlight video is amazing! Everyone loves it and I cry every time I watch it, even a year later. I was on the fence of whether or not I wanted a videographer and I'm so happy I decided to get one. You miss so much when you are off on your... Read More own getting ready. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Columbus area.