Definitely Not Your Typical Photo Booth!

Our quality photos say it all! We are the ONLY photo booth company offering 4x6 prints that are truly unique and fully customized to your theme at no extra cost. Much better than the standard strip photo! Guaranteed best-priced photo booth in the Hudson Valley with our "ALL-INCLUSIVE" package.

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Monroe, NY Westchester,Hudson Valley (845) 662-2582

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Jena B

If you’re looking for great customer service, accommodating, great price and awesome props, look no further because iFlick Photo Booth is it! Mari was such a pleasure to work with throughout our wedding planning. From emails to picking out a layout for our photos, Mari responded... Read More quickly and was extremely helpful. Our guests LOVED the Photo Booth! We loved iFlick because we had a simple and classic backdrop where it fit as many people as you wanted comfortably (or to get them all in the picture). Just about everyone at our wedding took a picture and at the end of the night we received a mini photo album of everyone who took a picture throughout the night. It’s our newest addition to our coffee table and will be looked at constantly! We were so happy with iFlick Photo Booth and highly recommend it for any occasion!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Nareeya V

I'm glad I decided to go with iFlick after a tiring search for photobooth. Mari was very professional. She was great at responding emails with any questions I had. Their prints/quality are amazing. It's not a regular photobooth with a strip 2X2. This is a regular 4x6 and you... Read More can design your own theme. I would recommend iFlick to people considering of getting it. It was a hit at my wedding. Worth every penny!

2016-05-16T22:48:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your awesome review! Wishing you once again a happily ever after!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Erica F

Would highly recommend iFlick Photo Booth!! They were a hit at our wedding :) All of our guests loved using the photo booth, there was always a line. The scrap book looks amazing my husband and I love looking at all the pictures. Picture size is like a postcard and much nicer... Read More then the traditional photo booth pictures Thank you Mari!!!! xoxo, Erica & Mike

2016-05-16T22:49:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so Much Erica & Mike! Wishing you both a lifetime of love & happiness!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kimberly M

iFlick exceeded my expectations of a traditional photobooth. Mari and spouse were kind, responsive and everything ran smoothly the night of the weeding. Guests raved about how the photo station allowed for many people compared to a traditional photobooth that holds 2-3 people... Read More at a time. They customized a lay out for us and provided us with USB of all the pictures, a photo album of our guests photos and a magnet for our fridge. I would recommend this vendor to anyone as they were great and affordable!! A+++

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Julie P

iFlick Photo Booth was easy to work with and pricing was fair and less expensive than some others I looked into. I found out about them after experiencing them first-hand at two weddings and both brides recommended them as well. Our wedding was at an estate/mansion and I wanted... Read More an open booth with a fireplace as the backdrop instead of a traditional closed booth and they were very flexible and helped me figure out which area of our venue would be best and they were familiar with our venue which helped a lot as well. I decided to design our photo layout myself as I'm very particular and wanted it to match our invitations and that was no problem at all. They would have customized it for us but I knew what I wanted so they provided the specs and then just perfected the design for us. I loved having that freedom although if you'd prefer or don't have the capability to do it yourself they can easily do it for you. I also liked how the photos came with a basic black photo holder/frame, it made them look more elegant and helped protect the photos for guests as well. We received a photo album (and USB) with all the photos that night and since we didn't take any pictures ourselves at the wedding it was so nice to have that album to look at immediately. I have already recommended iFlick Photo Booth to a friend for her daughter's sweet sixteen party and would use them again if I had another event to plan. Mari in particular was very helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Ashlee R

We are so lucky to have found iFlick! From the beginning Mari was very helpful and responsive to all emails and helped answer all my questions promptly. About two weeks before our wedding we received our layout proofs and were able to pick the one we like most (which was hard... Read More because we loved them both!). On the day of the wedding, Mari was very helpful in running the Photo Booth and ensuring my wedding guests got the best pictures possible. At the end of the night we got hard copies of all the photos in an album and a flash drive with all the pictures. By the next day all the digital copies were placed on their password protected website for my guests to download. Overall we had a great experience and I would highly recommend iFlick to anyone! Thanks, Mari!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Barbara M

Mari and her husband were terrific. Our guests loved their photo booth. My husband and I found them so easy to work with - they made our day even more special. You won't be disappointed if you call iFlick

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Kristen H

iFlick was a great addition to our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved taking pictures all night and so did we as the bride and groom! The printer died towards the beginning of the reception, but Mari was very gracious about it. They went home to get another and supplied us... Read More with a free photo album with pictures of all of our guests. We appreciated their professionalism and patience with the lines of guests waiting to take pictures all night. If you are in the Hudson Valley and want a great, reasonably priced photobooth for your wedding- iFlick is it!

2016-07-04T19:06:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars ! We apreciate you understanding our little hurdle during your wedding. God bless you both as you begin a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Ryan M

We loved having the IFlick Photo booth at the wedding and it was a huge hit amongst the guests! Our favorite part of it was having a photo album of all the pictures given to us the night of the wedding for us to recap when everything settled down! All of our guests were raving... Read More about how fun it was to use. We did supply many of the props that seemed to be amongst the most commonly used (NY themed items and Superhero). We also do wish that there was slightly better instructions to be prepared with all the props before going into the booth and knowing about the set delay between shots.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Dominique C

MARI was the best- easy to contact. It was a huge hit at our wedding. I was able to design the background myself. Everyone loved the 4x6 photos so they can put it in a frame! SO happy we went with ILFLICK- I love my Photo Booth scrapbook too- Just wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Laine L

iFlick was a great addition for our wedding. Our guests really loved and used the photobooth during all opportunities. It also helped keep some of the adults entertained for longer when the younger crowd wanted to dance to current music. Mari was very friendly and... Read More responsive. We got to completely customize our layout for the photobooth, which really made it us. It was really nice having multiple prints per group, as opposed to just the one or the strip of prints. It gave everyone time to laugh at the last one, discuss the next one, change props, etc.... oh yea... and there were TONS of props.... I am not even sure the entire wedding got through all of them!!! Also, I let Mari know that my now husband was really into superheroes... and she brought many superhero masks (including his favorite- Batman) for our guests to enjoy. There are several with the entire Justice League. This was a very kind and thoughtful touch by Mari. Also, about 2 days before the wedding, I realized I had to extend the photobooth by about an hour. Mari said no problem and accomodated seamlessly- this was a HUGE relief. They have great add-ons also... such as the upload to Facebook/email on site (very useful!) and the multiple print option (a must). I could not have been happier with the offering and recommendations. Mari didn't try to push any add-ons that were unnecessary for us. She did suggest the multiple print option... and I am so glad we added that (and it was at minimal incremental cost). Everything was VERY reasonably priced for how customized and amazing the service was. I seriously might use iFlick again for a big birthday or another big event as they really elevated the 'fun' factor while smiling!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Colleen C

Wow! Where do I start!? IFLICK far exceeded expectations for my wedding this past weekend. Now, at 32, I've been to plenty of weddings over the past years with photos booths, they were never this much fun! We have had so many friends and family rave about the iFlick concept... Read More where they could switch props in between photos. And, their service didn't just stop there. iFlick was awesome in having their own graphic designer make the most beautiful photo print outs. Mari and Mike the owners seemed to enjoy themselves too which brought in an element if fun in of itself. By the end of the night they came up to me with an awesome photo and beauitful album of everyone's photos. Amazing. Best of all they were quite affordable. I personally would have paid double for the amount of laughs and happiness their booth brought that night. Thanks guys! Steve and I are forever grateful for what you did for us this past Saturday.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Leigh C

Wow - the iFlick photo booth made our wedding. Our guests LOVED it. The best part is it's an open photo booth, so more than 2 people can fit and other guests can watch the photos being taken while it's happening. It's quite entertaining. iFlick was a delight to work with and... Read More changed their arrival time the day before the wedding for us, which ended up working so perfectly. We are SO glad we booked iFlick and would recommend them over and over to other couples. A definite hit at our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Nicole C

I can't put into words how much I love this photo booth. Mari is a pleasure to work with both as a bride and wedding planner. My guests love this and it was a complete hit ! I will always find a reason to have a photoblog but to always have this company ... On my wedding day my... Read More venue made me sick ( I have a good allergy) and she offered to let me take a few extra shots ... She didn't have to do that but it will ask ways bra highlight ! Thank you !!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Linda D

iFlick PhotoBooth was AWESOME. Everyone of our guests loved it! Mari was very responsive with every question that I had prior to the our Wedding event. The design her team came up with was a similar replica of our wedding invitation. When I first saw it, I was SO amazed how it... Read More actually came out. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, I received a call from Mari confirming everything (which I really appreciated). By the time the reception happened, they were all set up and ready to go. The booth was a good size that accommodated a decent amount of people at once. At the end of the night, my husband and I were given a magnet frame (for our fridge), a beautiful album and a USB stick. We both had great laughs flipping through our album the next day. Thank you Mari and your husband for your great service!

2015-10-25T08:59:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for your wonderful review! On behalf of iFlick, we wish you a lifetime of happiness & love! Hope to see you again at one of our future events!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Susan R

We decided to go with iFlick for our photobooth vendor and they did not disappoint! Mari was such a pleasure to work with. She answered every question or concerned I had professionally and promptly. This photo booth was such a hit at our wedding, our guests loved the variety of... Read More props and clarity of the photos. I would recommend iFlick to anyone who is looking to use a photobooth for their wedding! Thanks again, Mari!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Maureen L

iFlick is AMAZING!!!! They have a huge booth that can fit a lot of people and they have hilarious props to get some fun pictures. My guests kept going back to take more and more pictures. The end result... hysterical. Mari is great. She is responsive to all questions, works with... Read More you on the design of your backdrop, and really friendly to everyone! My guests loved that if there was a large group in the photo booth Mari printed each person their own picture if requested. Also, at the end of the night she gave my husband and I a beautiful album with all the pictures and USB drive for our computer. She had the album posted to her website (password protected) within a few days! It was great. Cannot say enough nice things.

2015-10-21T22:38:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your rave review! We hope to see you again at one of our future events. Wishing you once again a lifetime of happiness & love!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kelly G

Biggest hit of the night! Highly Recommend!! Our experience with iFlick photos was amazing. Mari from the very beginning was extremely helpful and professional. We were asked to give them an idea of what we would like the photo template to look like. I sent them our invitation... Read More and they came back with something that looked exactly like it. It was truly perfect. The day of our wedding, the photo booth was set up when the guest walked in the door and was still there after we left. Honestly this was the biggest hit of our wedding. Our guest LOVED it and so did we. We really liked that it wasn’t a traditional photo booth so we were able to get many more people in the photos. Before we left the wedding, we got a photo album and a memory stick of all of the photos taken that night. We highly recommend using this company. Thank you for making our wedding extra special.

2015-09-27T00:17:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! Wishing you both lots of love and happily ever after memories :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jillian P

Had my wedding on Saturday 9/12/15 and we used IFlick for our photo booth. They were awesome! The staff were very nice and you can customize your layout however you like. They were great to work with as well as easy to work with. They responded to every email in a timely manner... Read More (like literally within the hour or at least by the next day depending on the time of day). They made sure I was happy with my layout and made everything so easy. Not only were the photos amazing and service was great but they were also very affordable. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Connie C

My husband and I just got married on 7/3/15, and we couldn't have been more pleased with the services provided by iFlick. They were that piece of the puzzle that made our wedding extra special. We continue to hear compliments from all of our guests about how much fun they had in... Read More the photo booth, but honestly the pictures say it all. Everyone had a blast! Between the amazing props and the unlimited prints provided, we were so happy with the entire process! I can't wait to recommend them to all of my friends for any upcoming occasions, and better yet be a guest at another iFlick event so I can relive the fun all over again. Thank you for such an amazing experience!! :)

2015-07-18T23:17:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your rave review! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and sweet memories!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Megan M

They were absolutely amazing for our wedding we just had on May 15, 2015. So professional and nice I didn't have to worry about anything! The booth is different from other photo booths I've seen at weddings but it makes for awesome group photos. I loved the open booth concept... Read More and Mari was great. So helpful with all of our guests and the props were so much fun! If you are planning an event or wedding iFlick photo is a MUST at your event.

THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Kerri K

Mari and the staff at iFlick are nothing short of amazing. I had my wedding this past weekend and the photo booth was a HUGE hit. All of my guests from ages 7 to 90 were so entertained by it. Mari went above and beyond for me from customizing the perfect picture template to... Read More printing out extra prints for my guests. I literally cannot say enough about this company. If you're interested in having a photo booth at your wedding you MUST hire iFlick! Thank you so much for making my day absolutely perfect!

Guests Can't Stop Raving...

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Ariana H

It was such a pleasure having iflick as our photo booth vendors. Not only was the quality excellent but everyone had a blast taking pictures. The packages were also more affordable than the other places we looked into. Every wedding guest that I have spoken to after the wedding... Read More has mentioned how fantastic they were. They were described as realllly nice, patient and professional. I would use them again and I am sure our guests with future events will use them!

2014-10-31T22:05:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

iFlick Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kristy S

iFlick photo booth did an AMAZING job for our wedding! All of our guests loved it and my husband and I loved looking at the hilarious photos that everyone took! It truly was one of the best features at our wedding we couldn't have asked for anything better!! I would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone for any occasion. Thank you so much!!

2014-10-31T22:06:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kristy for giving us a 5 star review! Many blessings to your marriage!

My daughter's wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Patty S

The booth was a HIT at the wedding reception. As soon as the DJ announced it, people went running to it! No-one was on the dance floor (heehee), I think the DJ was a little jealous.... Eventually, the guests were at both the booth and the dance floor. I think it was because it... Read More was something new and EXTREMELY fun and everyone wanted to try it! Our guests, loved it and went in over and over again, myself included! I upgraded the package so that everyone in the photo could have a copy. I think that is a must! I highly recommend ANYONE to get a photobooth at your event, especially iFlickphotobooth. You don't actually have to go in a booth. It is an open space with a backdrop and you can have many people take pictures at once! I highly recommend iFlickphotobooth because they were very professional and did a FABULOUS job! Thank You iFlickphotobooth!!!!! =)

2014-10-31T22:08:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks Patty for your fabulous review!