It's all about you and your special day

Here at Igport Limos we are committed to provide a luxury yet affordable selection of limousines to help make your day memorable and special. Ride in style with us to your bachelor(ette) party or your wedding. Our team of professional staff is always here to service you. Call us today!!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Trolley, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

P O Box 182196, ARLINGTON, TX Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area (214) 907-6330

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Mary H

Thank you for making my daughter's wedding such a memorable day. Your service was excellent, friendly, and courteous. We not only plan to use you again in the future but will recommend you to our family and friends. Thank you Iggy, it was wonderful. Mary (Mother of the Bride)

2015-10-16T13:57:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary for your feedback, it really means a lot to us.It was a pleasure being part of your daughter special day.

Excellent service and quality at a great value

Reviewed on 10/09/2013

Igport Limos was great from top to bottom. Their limo service was just one thing that I didn't have to worry about on the day of our wedding. Making the reservation was simple. The driver was on time, courteous and tended to all our needs. I buy and sell cars for a living so... Read More I was happy that the white limo was of top notch quality inside and out. On top of all that, the cost was lower than any of the other limo companies I called. Igport Limos was great and I highly recommend them for your limo service needs.

Professional Limo Service

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Daniella B

I had a driver in a luxury sedan for my wedding. I reached out to several limo services and found the person who would contact me in return to be kind of rude. The contact at Igport Limo was super professional and seemed to really want my business. They made it very easy on me... Read More to book and even came early without a hassle when the day-of-coordinator called and requested. The driver was polite, safe, and the car was beautiful. A great way to arrive at our hotel in style.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Ashley P

We selected the 32 passenger Trolley to get the wedding party to and from the church to the reception. The Trolley was great as well as the driver she was fantastic! She helped us on and off the Trolley. She also got us to all our destinations safely. I would recommend hiring... Read More this company again. They were great to work with.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018

The overall experience, from the time I spoke to someone at IGPORT LIMOS to the final drop-off, was the best experience and service. The person I spoke to on the phone, Joy, was extremely nice and helpful. She talked me thru the information required for the big day. We had 3... Read More different pick up locations and times and 2 drop off points. Our driver, Lakesha, was very professional. She was nice and helpful. She was punctual, arriving a few minutes early for each pick up time. The party bus was clean and comfortable stocked with sodas and bottled water. The bride and groom and the rest of the bridal party said this was the best experience they have had with a party bus company. They, too, highly recommend IGPORT LIMOS. A big thank you to IGPORT LIMOS.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Tammy C

After talking to several different companies, I decided to go with Igport Limos based on reviews by others on the Knot. It was a good decision...the service was great! First, I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful their staff was to work with. They communicated so... Read More well both before and the day of the wedding. Our driver, Lakesha, was amazing and she helped each of us navigate on and off the party bus in our long dresses. Thanks for helping to make our day so perfect and special!

2018-01-09T10:54:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words; we are happy to hear that we lived up to your expectations. You have made our day. Thank you again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mary S

Awesome limousine service !! We used them for our wedding and was very happy with their service.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tiffani E

We had 2 different vehicles both cars were clean , fresh , refreshments and both drivers laid a red carpet which made it feel glamorous. Very professional and on time with their services.

2017-10-27T06:50:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words; it was an honor to be part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kristy D

Amazing service! The Jeep Grand Cherokee Limo was a great choice for our wedding. A huge thank you to Anthony our driver, who felt like family to us. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Tran D

Great wedding transportation company. We rented their 20 passenger Cadillac Escalade Limousine for our wedding. The limousine was very clean, and smelled very nice. Our driver Dan was great and very professional. Dan had a great personality and was there to help with anything we... Read More needed- even things not transportation related. He helped with my tie and had umbrellas ready when it started to rain. We would definitely recommend Igport Limos to all.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Cindy M

We used Igport Limos for our wedding and was extremely happy with their service. We rented one of their 30 passenger party bus and was amazed when we saw the bus in person; the party bus looked better than the pictures we saw online. The driver Rita was awesome and made us feel... Read More like royalty. We are forever grateful to them for making our wedding day even more special by their great service. We will only use Igport Limos for all our transportation needs in the future.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Franklin C

We booked Igport Limos for our wedding on the week of our wedding because it took us a while to find a limousine company we felt comfortable being part of our wedding. Irene was very nice and patient with us throughout the booking process despite our last minute changes. Our... Read More driver was on time, polite and very professional. Igport Limks is a great limo company for weddings. We will definitely use them again.

2017-09-20T14:28:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive feedback; we appreciate it.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Christen B

We used the Igport limos for our wedding transportation. We and our guest were very impressed and even more impressed by the patience and professionalism of our driver Dave. We would highly recommend this company. They were the perfect ending of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Carolyn B

Igport Limos was an excellent choice for our wedding. We didn't need to go far but the red trolley bus was a great touch to our beautiful day; I am glad we made that choice. The trolley had a rear porch which came in handy for our wedding pictures. We will definitely use them... Read More again.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Tassa N

Helpful and responsive staff (Joy). This could have been a very stressful part of the wedding day but we were well taken care of by Igport Limos professionalism and organization and were able to enjoy the day without transportation worries. I recommend Igport Limos to everyone.

2017-08-23T13:54:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you ma'am for the feedback; it is always a pleasure to hear about how well we have served our clients on their special day.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017

I looked into several different transportation places, and Igport Limos was by far the best price. We chose a trolley bus for the our wedding and speechless when the trolley arrived. I could not be happier with our choice. Our driver Dave was early and very polite. Great price,... Read More great service and very professional! I will definitely use them again.

2017-08-23T11:53:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you positive feedback; it was an honor for us to be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Abbie P

My mom wanted to use a trolley to transport bridal party true and from reception and ceremony venue and it was better than we could have expected! Driver was extremely professional and we ended up with some very cute pictures!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Joshua B

Excellent limo service and great drivers. Everyone was so helpful in making sure the service went great and that we had no issues getting to and from the wedding. We really enjoyed everything and the cars were great too. I would highly recommend to anyone out there looking for a... Read More limo service.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Chelsey M

I was very satisfied with the party bus quality and the price. I have called the company to talk to them about my complaints, but wanted to offer advice to anyone looking into hiring the company. My only advice is to make the payment long before the event so that there are not... Read More any problems the day of. They waited until 1:52 pm to contact me about payment problems whenever I was getting married at 2 pm. I had contacted the company two days earlier to make the payment and they said everything was fine. However, they waited until the day of to handle it. My guests were not able to get on the bus and I was taken out of some sweet moments to handle the problem. The next day this was one of the first complaints I heard. I would still recommend this company, because they showed up on time and got us where we needed to be.

2016-11-19T15:18:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ma'am for taking the time to give us a feedback on your experience with our service. We are sincerely sorry for interrupting one of the special moments of your special day; that was certainly not our goal. Our policy is to collect the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 James K

I rented a shuttle bus for my daughter's wedding in Azel, TX and was blown away when the bus arrived. The driver Vincent arrived early and went out of his way to ensure we had enjoyed ourselves. We were truly blessed to use a reliable company that had caring staff. Thank you... Read More Igport limos!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amber G

Igport limousine service did a great job for our wedding. The driver was on time and professional. We will use them again.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Molly M

My husband surprised me by renting a Trolley bus from Igport Limos for our wedding. The bus was great and our guest loved it. We enjoyed every aspect of the service. Highly recommend Igport Limos to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlyn A

Great service!! We rented a Trolley bus to give our classic wedding a classic look; the bus was the perfect vehicle for my large group and was great for pictures. The driver Micah was very friendly and professional. Igport Limos delivered more than we expected; we are truly... Read More grateful. We will recommend them to everyone seeking great transportation service.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katrina L

Rented a 56 passenger motor coach to shuttle guest from our hotel to the wedding venue. Igport Limos provided us great service in a brand new bus. The driver Vincent was very professional and well dressed. Thanks to Igport Limos impeccable service we all had a blast. We will use... Read More their service again.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Josh R

We rented the Jeep limo for our wedding, and wow was it worth it. The lights inside the limo, the nice exterior, the cool lights on the outside, I have never seen a limo like this before. Perfect for our bachelor party too. Keep up the good work Igport! Highly recommended