Il Villaggio Exclusive Weddings

Carlstadt, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Il Villaggio Exclusive Weddings

A BALLROOM IN CARLSTADT, NJ

Il Villaggio Exclusive Weddings, located in relaxed Bergen County, New Jersey, is a spectacular venue that is all about luxury, love and family. The venue's focus is on the bride and groom and its goal is to make the couple's every dream a reality. Il Villaggio Exclusive Weddings has four rooms you can mix and match to custom tailor your ceremony and celebration. Count on a golden glow to enhance all your wedding photos with this venue’s amazing illumination. For beautiful outdoor pictures, enjoy Il Villaggio Exclusive Weddings’ elegant exterior gardens. Stone architecture, smooth floors and lush greenery—even a fountain—all take your wedding photography to the next level.

The Grand Ballroom is a sophisticated and impressive venue for both ceremony and reception. It has enormous 24-foot high ceilings, arches and detailed decor that give it the ideal mixture of Old World charm and modern chic. Eight breathtaking crystal chandeliers hang over a large 1,200 square foot dance floor made of imported granite. It’s amazing. There’s a Juliet balcony too, so wedding pictures look phenomenal anywhere in this stylish location. The Grand Ballroom has capacity for 250 people for a seated dinner and the location itself can hold a maximum of 265 for your ceremony and reception.

Endless wedding reviews for Il Villaggio Exclusive Weddings list five stars—out of five—almost entirely. It's not hard to see why. This incredible venue takes everything to the absolute max. That's probably why the words "perfection,” “impeccable,” and “the best” were used so often.

The Il Villaggio Exclusive Weddings staff has a ton of experience in luxurious events and serving thanks to their renowned restaurant. It shouldn’t surprise that food plays a large part—as it should—in making a great wedding into an unforgettable one. Add in a dedicated bridal associate who is at your beck and call throughout the wedding day and you’re ready to shine.

The food and drink options are spectacular. Start off with five hours of access to top-name wines and liquor, champagne, cosmopolitans and martinis. Then choose from mouth-watering entrees, appetizers and desserts.

There are plenty of included amenities related to your dinner service, but there are also some jaw-dropping options available for an additional cost that are absolutely amazing: a complete caviar station, a crepe station with all the trimmings, a Belgian waffle station with ice cream and fresh toppings and even exotic meats such as alligator, buffalo, venison, octopus, ostrich, boar, rabbit and antelope.

Spice up your elegant dance floor with a exclusive lighting package involving color, motion and excitement or organize an after party with live jazz, rhythmic club music, karaoke and beer pong, depending on your preferences.

At Il Villaggio...we believe in love.

Exclusivity is yours at Il Villaggio. Focusing on one elegant wedding at a time the unsurpassed beauty of our facility and our wedding professional’s attention to detail will assure you that your special day is just how you have always imagined it to be...Perfect. See a virtual tour of our beautiful venue here: http://www.ilvillaggio.360sitevisit.com/

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Se Habla Español, Planning, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

651 Route 17 North, Carlstadt, NJ (201) 935-7733

3/22/15 Seriously the Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Alana t

I was married on 3/22/2015 at Il Villaggio. Sheesh,I don't even know where to begin,everything was perfection. My guests have not stopped calling or texting saying how wonderful everything was. The food is something that literally cannot be beat,it is not your average wedding... Read More venue food. Il Villaggio breaks the mold because everything that you put in your mouth is absolutely delicious. I am actually a little upset that I didn't eat more because the food was that good!!! I can go on & on about the food but I need to speak on the staff,this team is top notch! I don't know how they do it but boy oh boy with a million things going on,a 100 plus guests,they run this thing without skipping a beat! Patrick(gm),Alex(maitre'd),& Elona(bridal attendant,hope I spelled it correctly)are superstars I cannot thank them enough for giving me the most absolutely perfect day! This whole planning process people kept telling me "oh things won't go as planned but just enjoy it anyway",WRONG!!! My wedding was a super success & everything exactly as planned thanks to Patrick & Alex. My mother who can be a major pain in the butt said to me the other day"I wasn't the bride but I felt just as important,I've never been to wedding where they treated the MOB so wonderfully" that says a lot coming from her. I came back to work a week later & everyone was asking me how was it & my reply is PERFECT each & every time. Il Villaggio is the best hands down, I want every celebration I ever have to be held here. Food, drinks,staff,decor all outstanding!. The place is amazing book your wedding you will not be disappointed, they will work budgets,dates,menus,decor whatever you need, & it is one wedding at a time. You will feel amazing,like a star not like some other venues where you are just another number in a wedding factory. Our cake which was part of our package was from Palermo's,anyone that knows me knows I love my sweets,this cake was everything!!!! The cake went so well as part of our venetian hour which we added,& seriously OMG you could die from deliciousness!Fresh cotton candy being made,chocolate fountain,crepes,waffles,pastries,pies cakes,I can't not even remember all the goodies that were there but if you're like me & love your sweets do yourself & your guests add it on,it does not disappoint!!!Again Patrick, Alex, & Elona were simply amazing they really made "our day" just that "our day"! Oh yeah & Patrick even performed our ceremony 1,2,3 which everyone loved! My review is all over the place but I just keep remembering all the goodness,I don't want to leave a thing out! I highly recommend Il Villaggio to any engaged couples looking for that some place special. If there was a higher rating I could score them I would! Oops one more thing they also have some amazing vendors to work with, so check them out as well. As we can see Il Villaggio can do no wrong in my eyes! #happilyevaabbott

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Amanda V

If you're searching for a venue to have your wedding, you can stop right now. Il Villaggio is absolutely the place to book. There were several reasons my husband (yay!) and I picked Il Villaggio. First, it was really easy to get to. Next, everyone raved and praised the food... Read More there. The place was absolutely gorgeous. The lighting system was incredible. But most of all, it was the general manager, Patrick. I wanted to work with someone who I could trust with my wedding. As theater people, my husband and I know how to produce shows and performances. If something went wrong, I needed someone who could fix it without anyone realizing it. I needed someone calm, collected and in control. Patrick was that guy. And we did not regret this choice. Patrick was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire planning process. He catered to my requests at all times; he was so easy to talk to; it was incredibly easy to get a hold of him, and he was just so wonderful and down to earth. The day of the wedding was the real test. Il Villaggio, Patrick and the staff passed with flying colors and went above and beyond. My day could not have gone more perfect. Everything was incredible! We had Alex as our maitre d and Enma as my bridal attendant. Those two were absolutely wonderful. Alex always keep me informed and made everything run so smoothly. He catered to my every wish and command, and so did Enma. They made me feel like a princess. The food was fantastic; everyone enjoyed it all. The lighting was superb. It was literally the best day of my life, and it wouldn't have been like that if we were anywhere else, but Il Villaggio. I firmly believe that. Go check the place out, meet Patrick and see for yourself. It'll be the best decision you'll ever make when it comes to your wedding.

2017-10-14T21:36:30 Response from the vendor

You two were an absolute delight to work with. The efforts that you put into your wedding certainly showed throughout the day. Thank you for giving us the honor to host your wedding. Patrick & the staff at Il Villaggio

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Kristin S

"Hands down one of the BEST weddings I've ever been to" is the most frequent comment we get from our guests. The food was out of this world, the service; impeccable. Patrick and Il Villaggio helped make my dream wedding a reality. The entire staff is professional & courteous &... Read More eager to please. Alex our maitre'd was on point with everything & made the night flow smoothly. Nadia, my bridal attendant, was fantastic!! She thought of everything I could have possibly needed before I even thought of it. Il Villaggio made it possible for us to enjoy every moment of our wedding by taking care of everything so thoroughly. I am beyond grateful to Patrick & the group, I could not have asked for a better group of professionals to work with.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Val D

My husband Kyle and I were married at the Il Villaggio this past Friday night. (2/16/18) � We don't even know where to start. If we could give this venue 10 stars we would! From the first day we walked into the venue it just felt right. Richard was so easy to work with and so... Read More accommodating! He made sure he executed every last detail we wanted perfectly. He stayed in contact and always payed close attention to detail. Patrick married us and everyone is raving about how fun and professional the ceremony was. The food was unreal. Our guests haven't stopped messaging and calling us about the cocktail hour and dessert! Everyone has told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to from the ceremony to the food and ambiance. We can't thank Richard, Patrick and their team at the Il Villaggio enough for making our wedding night the absolute best night of our lives!!! I would recommend this venue over and over and over again!! I'm hoping we can attend a wedding there some day so we can enjoy it as guests too � Thank you Richard for the wedding of our dreams and being such a pleasure to plan with!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Renee R

I knew from the moment I walked into Il Villagio that it was the venue that I wanted to hold my wedding at. My husband and I worked with Richard and from day one he made the entire process of planning my wedding effortless. He was amazing to work with. The staff was amazing... Read More and they were truly on their A-game making my wedding day stressless. Wendy and Leo were amazing making sure I had everything I needed at that moment. If you want quality food, this is the place. There was not one dish that was presented that was not delicious. Everyone gave me amazing compliments on how great my cocktail hour and main dishes were, although I didn’t have anything to do with the taste of the food. Honestly, Il Villagio will make your wedding day fantastic and memorable and the best yet, stress free. They make you feel like you are their only priority. You will not be disappointed. I will not miss planning my wedding but I will truly miss working with Richard and the staff at Il Villagio, because of them it was one aspect of my wedding I did not have to worry about. The are the greatest!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Kaitlyn C

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Il Villaggio on October 20, 2017 and it was an amazing day! Some of the biggest things that drew us to Il Villaggio as a couple were: - customer service...our coordinator, Richard, was there the entire time during our reception.... Read More There was also a captain, one waiter per table, our very own bridal attendant for my husband and I who was with us from the moment we walked to the moment we left. - amazing food - ambiance - word of mouth... seriously, mention that you're looking at Il Villaggio and someone you know has been to a wedding there or they knew someone who went to a wedding here and said it was the best time ever. - outstanding cocktail hour - premium open bar for 5 hours - wedding cake was included in the price of the venue, as well as an ice sculpture - price Reasons why our guests loved Il Villaggio: - bridal suite...this is coming more from our bridal party, as we had plenty of room to touch up on make-up and hair, change shoes, work on entrance dance moves and relax. There is also a Juliette balcony that was perfect for photo opportunities - everyone loved the food and you get a lot of it! From cocktail hour, to the main course to the dessert, we heard nothing but great reviews from our guests - space...in addition to the rooms where you have cocktail hour and the reception, there is also a huge bar and lounge where guests can sit and get away for a bit if they don't feel like being in the ballroom, though people were rarely out there once the party started - big dance floor I truly loved having our reception at Il Villaggio. Richard and the rest of the staff made it very easy for me, as the bride. I had a couple of things I wanted set up for decorations and Richard said not to worry, send a picture of how you want it set up and we'll set it up for you. When we would meet with Richard, he always had answers to my questions and just overall made planning the reception very easy. I did not have to worry about a single thing on the actual wedding day and for that I cannot recommend Il Villaggio enough! My husband and I can't wait for someone else we know to get married here so we can come back for another wedding. Thank you so much to Richard, Patrick and Leo for making this an amazing day!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Ann P

My husband and I first met Patrick and Alex at a bridal expo and we both knew right away that Il Villaggio was was a location we wanted to look at. As soon as we came in and saw the hall, we knew it was the one. Patrick was amazing to work with and very accommodating. I'm... Read More originally from NJ but now live in CT so all our of meetings had to be held on the weekends. The day of the wedding, I was excited to see Alex as our maitre d’ and Elona was my bridal attendant. From the moment we arrived to the moment the night ended, Alex and Elona were right by our side in case we needed anything. I had a little bit of issue with the bustle in my dress, but Elona was right there to solve the issue. I can truly say that I had my dream wedding thanks to the staff at Il Villaggio. The cocktail hour was incredible. The food was the most delicious food I've ever had and the Ice Sculpture was beautiful. Then we went onto the reception and the room was spectacular. Dinner was just as delicious and everything went flawlessly! Our guests are still talking about our wedding as the best wedding they have ever been too! I feel truly blessed to have had my dream wedding all thanks to Il Villaggio!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Colleen Z

I got married here on 11/10/17 and I do not even have words for the experience I had. From start to finish was absolutely amazing. I booked with Rich and he was beyond accommodating. The looks of the venue, the amazing food, strong drinks, and staff made my day one to remember.... Read More We did have the dessert room which extended the wedding by an extra hour. WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!! The next morning everyone was raving about how much food was there for both cocktail hour and dessert and how amazing it was. The staff even cleaned up all my extras and had them waiting for me the next morning. I have been to many wedding and been a bridesmaid in 9 weddings. This place tops them all!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Shakira W

Choosing a venue was probably one of the most difficulties I had. I been to a lot of venues but what separated Il Villaggio from the rest was Patrick. He was very up front and honest about what Il Villaggio can offer us. I can go on an on about the place but what was most... Read More important was the experience. I have been to tons of weddings and experienced it from a guest side so to have to pleasure of not only myself and my groom be catered to but my guest as well was a wow moment. My guest talked about the staff and how they felt being catered to. This place goes above and beyond so you will not have to worry about anything. Best place in my book.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Alexa L

Our wedding was the best night of our lives thanks to the service at Il Villaggio. From the first time that we met with Patrick, we knew that Il Villaggio was were we wanted to have our wedding reception. He was there for us every step of the way while planning our wedding.... Read More Patrick was always quick to respond to any questions whether it was by email or by phone - he always made himself available to us. Patrick and his team were the dream team the night of our wedding! The food and service were excellent. We still have people calling and texting us telling us how amazing our wedding was!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Brooke T

If I could give Il Villaggio ten stars, I would! We worked with Richard and he was the best. Gave us our dream wedding within our budget. The food is simply excellent. ALL of our guests told us throughout the wedding how good the food was and could not believe we still had a... Read More full dinner after cocktail hour. Richard was so easy to work with, he made everything as stress free as possible for us. We had a problem with our florist and our Chuppah was not made out of birch wood, which was very important to my husband from his childhood home. Patrick (who we barely even worked with) took his car and cut down a birch tree and had it put on our Chuppah for us!!!! If that is not going "above and beyond, " I don't know what is. The ballroom is spectacular, staff is super attentive and food amazing. Not one bad thing I could say about our experience at Il Villaggio! We highly recommend it and can't wait for another occasion to celebrate at Il Villaggio in the future.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Not only was the food out of this world ( cocktail, main course, Viennese dessert ) but where I was impressed was the attention to detail and the attention given to the myself and my wife by our own butler service. I also want to thank Patrick our coordinator who went above and... Read More beyond from the first day we went to check the venue to the day of and even the next day after the reception. By far the best place to have a wedding reception in New Jersey. The wedding reception was about 3 months ago and my guest are still raving about the place.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

Il villagio review The price Patrick was a delight to work with. He sat down with us and built us a reasonably priced package with exactly what we needed. The setup and decor The hall has a restaurant attached which has no impact on the wedding night. They hold only 1... Read More wedding a night which is nice (you don't run into random people). The cocktail room is beautiful. The main room is gorgeous with its high ceilings and elegant chandeliers (capable of nice lighting effects). The staff Patrick and his staff were extremely accommodating. Patrick was kind enough to allow us to do our own center piece and decorations (stage) the night before and morning of. His staff was very helpful with helping us set up the day of and we heard compliments from all of our guests on how attentive, prompt, and kind they were during the event. The food The food was the best part. From our cocktail our to our dinner and vianese our guests were all very happy with the food and presentation. During cocktail hour we had carving stations, pastas, lamb chops - (Mediterranean station) it was all very tasty. For the dinner they also were able to accommodate us with a special middle eastern rice to accompany the meat dish. Patrick was kind enough to bring in some desserts he didn't generally have and allow us to bring a few items. All in all very pleased with the overall experience. Shahira & Mir

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Vicky C

My husband yoon and I had the best experience working with Patrick at the venue! He was so accommodating and on point with everything!!! The guests at our wedding had nothing but great things to say about the celebration, and service! Alex our maitre 'd was fab as well ,keeping... Read More the bridal party pumped and excited!! Enma was my bridal attendant and was so sweet tending to my needs! Love love loved everything! Will definitely recommend Il villaggio to all my friends!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Michelle P

Patrick and the staff at Il Villaggio i must say you guys went above and beyond my expectations! You , elona and my matrede were incredible! The food is incredible! I think we had guests rolling out of there LOL. Il Villaggio created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding on... Read More Thursday 3/31/16 . There are not enough nice things to say about this place. We were blown away by how Patric & his staff were able to transform our dream into reality. Everything from the ballroom, to the cocktail hour rooms, to the amazing ice sculpture! The lighting really made that room shine even more!! In addition to the beauty of the venue, the staff is just amazing. From day one, Patrick was professional, friendly, and organized. We never had to worry about anything going into our wedding. You can tell that he knows the business very well and offered great suggestions. Myself being a wedding planner, i'm sure i came off extremely OCD lol but Patrick and the staff made everything look picture perfect even with my million details. Just when you thought it couldn't have gotten any better, our guests are continuing to rave about the food. The selection and quality of food from cocktail hour to dessert is what makes this venue better than the rest! The presentation was perfect and the taste was just delicious, it simply cannot be beat! Our wedding came out perfect thanks to everyone at Il Villaggio. We would recommend that everyone have their wedding here! Thank you Il Villaggio for making our day unforgettable! guests cannot stop talking about it ! Thank you Patrick for all your help through out our wedding . Joe & I appreciate it ! :) Mr and Mrs Perez

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Christine C

My fiancé and I recently looked here during our search for wedding venues. Although we didn't wind up booking this venue we felt the need to leave a review on how wonderful the general manager, Patrick , was when we met with him. He was by far the warmest, genuine and most down... Read More to earth person that we had met with out of all the places we had been. He gave us great advice, was thorough, and not pushy. We were looking for a venue that had more outside grounds which is why we didn't go with this place, however my fiancé and I both said that there was no doubt in our minds that Patrick and staff would go above and beyond in order to provide their bride and groom with an exceptional wedding.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Nancy O

This venue truly made my wedding perfect. Patrick and Richard ensured that everything was exactly how I wanted it. Not to mention the venue is just overall stunning and the food was amazing. I still get compliments till this day about it! Overall stellar venue.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Rachel B

My husband and I were married on May 26th 2017 at Il Villaggio. The first day we met with Patrick we knew Il Villaggio was going to be where we had our wedding, and we knew we were in the best of hands. The planning was seamless and everything we visioned was executed... Read More perfectly, include our personalized Transformers Autobot Ice sculpture. The elegant ambiance and exceptional service that we receive was above and beyond all of our expectations. The food was out of this world amazing, and even better the next day with the abundant left overs we were able to bring home with us. I would like to also extend a personal thank you to Enma and Bailey, my two outstanding bridal attendants. They were on point with everything and always right there ready and willing to help with every single detail. You all were able to make our vision and our dream wedding a reality, and for that we are eternally grateful. The evening was absolutely magical, enchanting, and by far the best night of our lives! We will definitely return for our first anniversary, and for all anniversaries to come!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017

My husband and I got married in October of 2016 and had our wedding reception at the venue. We can not say enough how amazing Patrick was and so very attentive and our bridal attendant , were amazing!!!!! Utterly amazing! Patrick was so informative and helpful and cooperative... Read More and really was so thankful for my husband as well who currently serves in the military! I can't say enough excellent things about having our wedding reception here. My husband and I was so very grateful!!! Thank you thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Adrianna S

We cannot overstate how happy we were with Il Villaggio and the staff there. They were so accommodating to menu changes, guest number changes, and changes during the reception. Richard walked us through every detail in such a relaxing way that we were not overwhelmed at all. My... Read More Maitre d' was always by my side when I needed him but never overwhelmed me. He walked us through everything from the cake cutting to changing the order of our reception. My bridal attendant was superb. She stayed by my side and did anything that needed to be done, and had excellent advice for anything I wasn't sure about. The facilities are gorgeous of course and the food was fantastic. We got nothing but compliments from everyone about the food and decor. Everyone thought we spent way more than we did! It snowed on our wedding and the attendants were so gracious cleaning the snow off everyone's cars, walking guests to their cars and helping any way they could. Our pictures turned out gorgeous outside in the courtyard! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect day and the wonderful people at Il Villaggio made it possible.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jessica G

My husband and I had our wedding reception on October 1, 2016 and we are STILL getting compliments on how gorgeous the venue was, on how DELICIOUS the food was, and how the service was absolutely EXCEPTIONAL! We worked with Patrick from the start. He always made himself... Read More available to my husband and I. Patrick gave my husband and I a tour of all the rooms and we were just blown away as soon as we entered the ballroom. After walking into this room, we just knew we had to have our wedding here! We reviewed the menu and other special options and knew that we were getting the absolute best value for the best price. On our wedding day, Patrick introduced us to Alex, our maitre d’ and Elona, the bridal attendant. Alex and Patrick made sure everything ran smoothly. Elona was amazing! She was always there to help with the dress and shoes; she made sure my husband and I ate and always had a beverage; and she even suggested the best areas around the venue for pictures, which we were very grateful for. The cocktail hour was OUTSTANDING! Our guest were so impressed with how much food there was and how amazing everything tasted. Dinner was cooked to perfection! And the Viennese hour…our guests just could not get over how many different options they had for dessert! Many guests have complimented my husband and I on throwing the “best wedding they have ever been to,” but we know that would not have been possible without the amazing team Il Villaggio provided us on our special day. We cannot thank Patrick, Alex, Elona and the rest of the Il Villaggio team enough for exceeding our expectations and making our wedding dreams come true! We are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary with you! -Nick & Jess

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Stephanie F

AMAZING! Absolutely beyond incredible. My wedding was the most fantastic night of my life and I have so many people at Il Villaggio to thank for that. Rich worked diligently with me and my family as we planned the big day for a year and a half. He worked with my father with... Read More pricing and kept it more than fair when we didn't quite meet our minimum at the last minute. Alex and Illona were superb on the wedding day. We had an issue with our limo driver demanding more money after he dropped us off and Alex and co were great- they handled the situation for my husband and I and sorted it all out for us so we didn't need to be bothered with his rude behavior. Illona was so caring and helpful during the night, especially when I unfortunately suffered an hour of heat stroke (it was 90 degrees that day!). The food was positively incredible and people are STILL talking about it 4 months later! Not to mention the venue is extremely beautiful- the chandeliers were my favorite! My family, husband, and I were so impressed (and still are) with this venue and I couldn't be happier. We plan to celebrate every anniversary eating here. I wish I could say more but I'd go on all day! :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Anya C

We booked Il Villaggio almost 2 years in advance after visiting a few other wedding venues. Our initial meeting was with Richard. He gave us a tour of all the rooms and we were just blown away. Their ballroom with the gorgeous chandeliers, high ceiling, and up-lighting left us... Read More speechless. We looked at each other thinking that Il Villaggio must definitely be more expensive than other places we visited but after sitting down with Richard and reviewing the menu and inclusive options we knew we were getting THE BEST value. Richard is amazing! He was always available and accommodating throughout the planning process. One month before the big day we were invited for a food tasting and could bring 4 guests. All of the food options were phenomenal and it definitely helped plan our menu. On our wedding day the venue was breathtaking. When we arrived we were greeted by Richard who introduced us to Alex, our maitre d' and Elona, the bridal attendant. They treated us like royalty. Alex made sure everything went smoothly and was incredibly easy to get along with. Elona was a lifesaver, always there to help with the dress and bouquet, keep us fed, and she even suggested the best areas around the venue for pictures. The cocktail hour was EPIC! Dinner was on another level. Our guests were blown away by the entire reception and are still talking about the quality and variety of food, especially the Viennese hour. Someone even commented that our wedding was the one to be at...and we know that Il Villaggio had a lot to do with it. We would like to thank Richard, Alex, Elona and the rest of the Il Villaggio team for greatly exceeding our expectations and making our dream wedding reception reality. You are truly the best at what you do! We can't wait to return for our anniversary dinner! xoxoxo, Anya + John

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Maria G

My husband Michael and I had the time of our lives at our wedding at Il VIllaggio on July 16, 2016. (Sorry for the delay!) Starting almost 12 months earlier, we had the absolute pleasure of being introduced to Rich, Ralph, Patrick and the rest of the OUTSTANDING staff at Il... Read More Villaggio. From the get-go, they make you feel like King and Queen, and as if you are their one-and-only priority. This amazing customer service is only the beginning. The atmosphere, gorgeous facility and food that is second-to-none puts Il Villaggio over the TOP! From custom created cocktail hour stations, to personalized lighting themes (on their AMAZING cutting-edge lighting system), they ensured we had everything our hearts could desire. Our guests were WOW’ed every step of the evening; starting with being greeted at the door with their first cocktail, bountiful and unique cocktail-hour, single waiter per-table service, all the way until they were handed coffee and zeppoli's on the way out! Our Maître D (Alex) and Bridal Assistant were never more than a few steps away, to ensure that Michael and I never wanted for or had a worry about ANYTHING! If you are considering Il Villaggio for your wedding venue, please do yourself and your guests a favor and look no further! Thank you Il Villaggio for hosting the best day of our lives!! – Maria and Michael Viglietta

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Kate S

I hope to convey as many of the positives of my experience choosing Il Villaggio as my wedding venue as possible to future brides. I knew I wanted a ballroom. No other place had ceilings as high with grand chandeliers. We met with Patrick, and he was the most professional and... Read More knowledgeable of any banquet manager we had met. He was efficient with time, ran us through how our wedding day would flow out, and answered all questions when going through the venues services and menu options. I knew from first meeting Patrick he wasn’t the type to sugar coat information; likewise, he didn’t put you in a position where you felt you had to throw money left and right to have the perfect day – he told you everything how it is based on his many years of experience. Whenever we stopped at Il Villaggio, he would ask how everything was going with the vendors and what we were currently doing with them. He was very good at remembering what we were up to considering how many clients he must have at a time. With your cocktail hour, you realize how much and the variety of food you get at Il Villaggio. Everyone looks forward to the cocktail hour, and I was so pleased with the number of passed hors d'oeuvres and both traditional and innovative food stations that were included in our package. Coming up to the wedding, Patrick had provided us with a list of everything that was needed, as well as some suggested items, to bring to the venue. We made one trip to get everything off our hands and talked about what would go where and any last minute requests. The morning of our wedding, Patrick was there early to let me and the girls into the bridal suite to do our hair and makeup. He was quietly there to help as needed in the morning and introduced us to Alex and Agnes who would also make the show happen. Once the reception started, the whole team let us know they were connected and able to help us at the drop of a hat. We really felt like celebrities. The wedding party arrived at Il Villaggio about 15 minutes before cocktail hour, and some of our guests had already arrived from the shuttle. Not only was the bar open, but they had the cocktail hour open and folks were already enjoying themselves. Once we were introduced, we made our way to greet our guests, and were occasionally stopped to be chatted with. But without being intrusive, Alex would let us know what was coming next, what we might like to do, and when we had some down time to eat for a few minutes and actually enjoy a few bites of our meals! It made the evening way less stressful. The best part was getting pulled aside to have a peak at the Viennese table before they opened it to guests. We had told Patrick we both love pumpkin and he surprised us with pumpkin tarts and pumpkin shooters at the Viennese hour. I was really blown away by the extra thought. It is the difference from doing your job and going above and beyond the couples expectations. You will not be disappointed with the value at Il Villaggio. I had seen so many venues, some of which offered the same (or frankly less), in terms of food at higher cost. The amount of compliments, and more so the degree of praise I received from family members further assured me I had a fabulous wedding. If someone didn’t have a good time, they wouldn’t tell you what specifically made the day special or what a member of the staff did for them just to be nice. Get the lighting package, add the Viennese Table. I’m so happy we did. Thanks Patrick & Il VIllaggio!