Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

65 Dexter Ave, Watertown, MA (617) 953-8507

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ali J

Beautiful job on our flowers, they were perfect! Nailed our style completely, with minimal effort on my part ;)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Svetlana V

Ilonna did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers! She truly understood our vision and created the design and look that we wanted for our big day. She is very talented and professional. She had lots of recommendations and ideas as well which I greatly appreciated. Before... Read More signing the agreement, she presented us with a very thorough proposal and was very accommodating to our budget and needs. We received many compliments on our beautiful flowers and decor and everything photographed perfectly! I highly recommend choosing Ilonna as your florist!!

Great quality & value!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Katie K

Ilonna was wonderful to work with for my wedding. I described a few colors and types of flowers I like and she took it from there. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful and very sturdy. Highly recommend ILA Flowers Design!!

Amazing flowers

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 lara b

My Bridal Shower flowers exceeded expectations! They were full, vibrant and fresh! I really wanted large hot pink peonies which Ilona mentioned were not in season however she was able to procure them and they really made the "Wow" factor! She really captured my vision and... Read More listened to every detail! We had so many compliments and the flowers really set the scene for my shower! I highly recommend working with Ilona Flowers!

Incredible flowers and decor!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Yuliya M

I do not have enough great things to say about Ilonna and ILA Flowers! She met with us several times before the wedding and came to the wedding venue with me to give us ideas. We gave her our budget, and she stayed within our budget and we got incredible flowers! All of our... Read More guests were blown away by the bouquets and centerpieces! I highly, HIGHLY recommend ILA Flowers for weddings or any event. Ilonna is such a pleasure to work with!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 adma a

My wedding was September 7 2014 and I am so glad I found Ilona . Not only does she have beautiful flowers but great taste if you Are open to suggestions! She works within your budget and lets you know what flowers are in season so you can get them for the best price . She... Read More decorated my house / church/ and venue and everything was over the top! Thank you so much Ilona!!! Can't wait to use you for my next occasion :) - Adma

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Jillian L

Ilona was great, she understood exactly what we wanted and gave it to us at a very affordable price. Our centerpieces were beautiful! The only down side is because we were married in Newport we had to bring home the vases because she needed them back, this is just something to... Read More be aware of and make sure you plan for the day after your event. Ilona is definitely very talented and worth booking with! The centerpieces made our room look amazing!

ILA is great!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Serena B

Ilonna of ILA Flowers Design Studio is wonderful! She worked with our budget and created beautiful flower arrangements for our big day! I was very happy with the flowers and she even incorporated my fave flowers into my bouquet (which was out of season)