Image Harbor Weddings

$$

Lawrenceville, GA

Creative and afforable!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Amanda H

I hesitantly booked a videographer for my wedding. I didnt think I wanted one. After receiving my highlight video, I was assured I had made a good investment. The videography at Image Harbor is super! They went above and beyond and were really creative. I am so happy I decided to book with Image Harbor. You will not regret it. At the end of it all, the only thing you have left are the photos, video and memories. I highly recommend Image Harbor. You can check out our video on their website too!

Can't stop crying

Reviewed on 12/26/2011 Samantha Jo G

After receiving our copies of our video made by Image Harbor Productions, we have watched it multiple times, and each time have been brought to tears by how amazing the video is. I didn't even ask for the producer, Geoff, to include anything specific in the video, and yet each section of it is beyond anything I could have asked for or imagined. The video includes so much behind the scene footage,that as the bride, you don't get to see, like the setting up of the reception, the bridesmaids and groomsmen walking down the isle, etc. Watching this video is as though we are watching a Hollywood love story. My parents, my husbands parents, and my husband and I are forever grateful for the job Image Harbor Productions did. Having them do your wedding is very affordable, and ABSOLUTELY worth it!!

Send Email