Images By Daniel Michael

Tri-State Area & Destinations from Europe to the Caribbean

It's not just an image. It's a moment!

It is the best day of your life forever in photos. We hire photographers based on genuine, personal qualities and then use the most extensive training in the area to provide quality and variety that is unique to your day. The most important aspect of your wedding is that you enjoy every moment. Our entire focus from your first contact with us till your photos are in hand is to make it as easy and enjoyable as you could hope for. The photography is genuine because the photographers are. Your photos will be stunning but will never stop looking like you and showcasing your style.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

110 W Benson st, Reading, OH Tri-State Area & Destinations from Europe to the Caribbean (513) 759-6760

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jennah G

First off, the simplest thing I can say is that we knew we were going to pick Daniel Michael within the first few minutes of talking with him, and he was our first and only appointment. To begin, he could not be a better guy and so clearly want your wedding to be perfect. He... Read More takes so much time to make sure he has a great feeling about what you want captured, how you want your photos to turn out, and what is truly important to you. Nothing about the processes or your day has focus on him. Our photos turned out to be absolutely incredible. We ended up with so many shots showcasing the greatest memories of the day and showing off our guests. The photos are such high quality and we now have too many photos that we want to hang on the wall. We couldn’t say enough good things about him, or the photojournalists who accompanied him through the day. Two other important notes, we absolutely loved working with him, besides the photo quality. We looked forward to all of our meetings, and even though we spent a lot of hours just talking, we could have spent many more. Second, we were so impressed with how much he cares about his fellow Cincinnati vendors. It was really refreshing to hear him say so many good things about fellow people in his profession and make such great recommendations. We really couldn’t say enough good things about Daniel Michael and would recommend him to anyone.

2016-10-18T17:57:17 Response from the vendor

Your wedding couldn't have been a more perfect example of what every bride dreams of! I'm glad it lived up to expectations! Thanks so much for mentioning the more personal side. As you know, it's what matters most to me!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sarah G

Meggie, the photographer and her assistant, Hope, were amazing. My husband and I usually hate having photos taken but both of them managed to make us feel relaxed & comfortable in front of the camera. In addition, communication w/ Daniel Michael's office was always easy; they... Read More were always prompt to respond to any questions and/or concerns which is very important to me. The photos of our wedding day are beautiful; I couldn't be happier. Meggie & Hope captured several great candid photos and we love the photos of us & all of our family outside. I can't wait to start framing them! Thanks again!

2016-10-12T21:43:44 Response from the vendor

This makes me so happy! We take great pride in making having your photo taken easy, fun and beautiful! I'll make sure Meggie and Hope see this!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Abbey D

I went to one bridal show and found Lauren from Daniel Michael. I was in love with her. We went for a visit spoke with Daniel and booked with Lauren the next day. Everything was perfect from engagement pictures to wedding pictures. We were (I was) a crazy couple and she got... Read More along with us and we had fun with her. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and I think that came across in the photos she took. We haven't made it through all of them yet, but the ones we have seen were more than I could have imagined. We did not have video done, but she has given us memories to share for a lifetime and remember how special our day was. She captured what we saw and what we missed that day, and I cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you Lauren, we love you and your work. And hope to work with you again in the future. Love, Abbey and Matt Wulf

2016-10-12T21:57:37 Response from the vendor

I love this. It's so sweet and personal. Lauren loved it. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Elizabeth C

We were so pleased to have had the opportunity to work with Don. His artistry is beyond spectacular and he was incredibly enjoyable to work with. This company is very professional and helps make lifelong memories through the pictures they provide. We get compliments on our... Read More engagement and wedding photos every time we show them to others. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Martha S

If I could give 10 stars here, I would. Don and his team from Images by Daniel Michael was above & beyond what we had hoped for! We knew Don was very talented when he initially did our engagement photos but wow, we are just completely blown away by how our wedding photos turned... Read More out. He captured all of the important moments in ways that are both gorgeous as well as creative. On top of all of this, his team was INCREDIBLY professional and so pleasant to work with! My friends and family are absolutely loving these mementos from our big day -- and I can't stop looking back at the photo collection myself. I would recommend Don and his team to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Diana F

Daniel was the absolute BEST! There is no other way to explain him and his team. I cannot even begin to explain how every step of the process with him was incredible and such a breeze! As a bride who had no idea of what a timeline should look like for our pictures or what I... Read More even wanted he led me in the right direction and I couldn't be happier with how the pictures came out. Since getting them back I have had more compliments on how stunning and unique they are especially because they are not your typical boring wedding pictures. Going with Daniel Michael was definitely the right choice for us <3 Thank you sooo much Daniel and we can't wait to use you again in the future!!

2017-05-24T18:30:54 Response from the vendor

OH MY GOD! What a day! First of all thank you for writing this. Second, thank you for being the first groom in a dress and bride in a suit I've ever seen at a reception!! Third, your wedding was perfect. It was a joy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Vanessa O

I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful our photographer, Lauren Schoenfeld from Images by Daniel Michael was and continues to be. She was absolutely amazing and our pictures from our April 15 wedding are beyond fabulous. The pictures literally left us speechless and the... Read More number of compliments we received today were overwhelming. The only real way to describe Lauren is FABULOUS!

2017-05-24T18:35:12 Response from the vendor

This is good! Wonderful, amazing, fabulous, speechless, overwhelming and then FABULOUS one more time! Pretty good use of all the different adjectives you can use! She and the Andrew were just thrilled to see this! Thank you.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Steph K

From our first meeting with Don, we KNEW we had found the photographer for us. He met us for engagement photos, and picked a great location. He figured out our personalities within minutes and we had so many great photos from that session. Our final meeting was so helpful in... Read More determining schedule; don't freak out that it's so close to the wedding! Trust them, they'll figure it out for you. My husband and I had no idea how helpful the wedding assistant would be with her emergency kit and just fixing everything for the bridal party. I don't know what we would have done without her. The candid photographer was so great as well; she blended in (on purpose, obviously!) and captured some really sweet moments. Don found us a cute little park close to the church for our pictures and worked in my must-haves of first looks with my then fiancé and my dad. I will treasure these pictures forever!! My only negative from the whole experience: we had way too many awesome photos to choose from!! :) Seriously, Don is the absolute best out there.

2017-05-24T18:36:49 Response from the vendor

Darn him! He's always taking too many photos to pick from!! LOL. Seriously, when we are nominating photos for photo of the year, I have the hardest time getting it down to just one for him! Thanks so much for such a well thought out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Sarah M

How do I even begin to rate this incredible crew! The very first professional photo I saw of my venue was from this company and from that point on I knew I had to have them for my wedding! From the first consultation with Dan, to "Ghost Man" Rick, bridal assistant Sammy, and the... Read More extremely talented Lauren! This company is full of professionalism and most importantly FUN!!! I can't look at a single one of my photos without getting the water works! Thank you! Thank You Thank You for capturing every fantastic moment of my day and making all the smiles come easy!!!

2017-05-24T18:38:10 Response from the vendor

I love waterworks! Without them I start to wonder if we did a good job! I didn't know Rick has a new nickname. We may have to use Ghost Man at the awards party this year!! Thanks!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Sarah B

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer or better pictures. When it came to my wedding day I didn't have to worry about anything, they were very attentive, and our pictures came out amazing.

2017-05-24T18:39:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I think your wedding date is wrong on your profile and there is no name, so I can't tell who you are to be more specific! None the less I appreciate it!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Maria K

Daniel Michael was the photographer at our wedding over 2 years ago and did a fantastic job! I still look at the photos monthly can can't believe how perfectly he captured the day. In addition to his talent he was an absolute pleasure to work with as he was very personable and... Read More not invasive to our wedding day. In our preparatory meeting, we mentioned that neither my husband or I wanted the day to be about taking pictures and more about capturing the moments. Dan listened to our every word! He quickly took the candid family shots that we required but also took some really fun "in the moment" shots. Communicating with the Daniel Michaels office was very easy as they are extremely responsive and flexible to your schedule. All around I give my highest recommendation to Images by Daniel Michael. Thanks again! Maria and Ben Foster

2017-05-24T18:41:12 Response from the vendor

Hey guys! I missed you when you came in to design your album. But maybe I'll be here when you pick it up! Thanks so much for thinking to write this for us! I hope you love them more today than the day you picked... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Codi M

We could not have asked for a better experience. From our first meeting, to engagement pictures, to the actual day - everyone was amazing to work with. Johnny went above & beyond for us. Our engagement pictures were perfect and our sneak peaks from the wedding have been to die... Read More for.

2017-05-24T18:42:25 Response from the vendor

Johnny is a brilliant and talented photographer. Clearly you are well aware of that already! Thanks so much for sharing this. With as much as he pours into each wedding, it means the world to know it was appreciated. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Lori E

I talked to a couple photographers and as soon as I met with Daniel and his staff, I knew this was the group we needed to capture our wedding day! Samantha was our lead photographer and was awesome to work with.... very detailed and committed to capturing every moment of our... Read More journey. On our wedding day, the 3 person team of Sam, Lauren, and Jenna made things super smooth and fit within our tight schedule. They didn't miss a beat. At the reception, you didn't even notice they were there (which was perfect!) but they captured so many amazing moments! And the pictures themselves..... incredible!! We spent a little more than our budget but it was worth every penny. Especially after hearing horror stories from other brides who went with other vendors. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Daniel, Samantha, Linda, Lauren, and Jenna!!! Thanks, guys!

2016-11-04T05:18:11 Response from the vendor

Sam was so happy to see this! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julia S

The people at Daniel Michael were amazing. You get a great value for what they charge. They thought of and took care of so many things on my wedding day. I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything.

2016-11-04T05:17:53 Response from the vendor

That's what I like to hear! I hope that means you feel like your wedding was PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Emily M

Don't look anywhere else for a photographer. They are the best, and worth every penny! We worked wth Johnny, Jessica and Jade- go team J! And had the best experience. They think of everything- every shot, every idea, every need, is covered. Plus they help talk through things... Read More with a nervous bride. Thanks again team J you rocked!

2016-10-18T17:58:18 Response from the vendor

Team J. I love it! I'm jealous I don't get nicknames for my weddings! Maybe I do and I just don't hear them! Thanks so much for the review and congrats!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristina H

Daniel and his team were FABULOUS! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and team to work with and all of our pictures turned out AMAZING! Daniel was easy to work with and great to have around all day. He was able to handle a large wedding party flawlessly and he... Read More brought a personal assistant Jenna who was GREAT! she had everything and anything you could possibly need! We will use Daniel Michael for all our photos in the future and we recommend him to everyone!

2016-10-12T21:41:53 Response from the vendor

Peach! Your wedding was so easy. Your entire wedding party was a pleasure to work with. It was what every bride dreams of and deserves. So happy for you!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kathleen S

Great experience! Working with the team at Images by Daniel Michael was so amazing & extremely easy. Our photographer ended up being Don Schvart. He kept everything on track during our day & took all the photos we were hoping to have. His team that day of Brian & Erica were also... Read More amazing!! I am incredibly grateful we went with them!

2016-10-12T21:42:52 Response from the vendor

Don is amazing. I'm so glad you enjoyed him and his crew. We have forwarded this on to the entire staff so they know you took the time to thank them. It means the world to them!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jennie P

The best decision my husband and I made throughout our whole wedding process was hiring Daniel Michael! His staff was absolutely lovely to work with. Everything from engagement pictures to the actual wedding day was perfect. He was so fun and made everyone laugh and feel at ease... Read More and to put it nicely I have some overbearing family members and he was so professional and made sure everyone was happy and felt like they were being heard. I think its hard to find a photographer that you can connect with and capture moments of you and your family that are natural and not "staged" and he went above and beyond to capture these moments. The day of the wedding was chaotic trying to get everyone where they needed to be and he made sure we were on time and directed us where we needed to be, he is very funny and has such a playful demeanor it kept smiles on our face and put us at ease. It felt like a friend was taking our photos. We look forward to working with Daniel in the future!!!!

2016-09-20T15:23:18 Response from the vendor

I just want you to know that from my perspective everyone on your wedding day was easy! Overbearing family members are only that way because they are looking out for you and want your wedding day to be perfect. Once I've earned their trust it's... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Chavon S

We had Johnny D at Images by Daniel Michael and the pictures are breath taking!! The compliments keep coming on how amazing the photos turned out!!! I feel like Johnny was a friend and not a vendor!! He was amazing to make our day special!!

2016-10-12T21:44:47 Response from the vendor

It's hard not to like Johnny! He's always genuine and his talents are just incredible. I'm so glad you felt the same!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Madison B

Lauren was our photographer and she did an amazing job throughout the whole process! During our engagement shoot, she made us feel comfortable while tending to what we want to be expressed in our photos. She clearly showed our love for one another. The day of our wedding, she... Read More did a fabulous job of staying on time and she was very consistent with her work. At the reception she did a wonderful job of capturing our parents dancing with us and the expressions on their face. It really showed how professional she handled her job and how well she showed it through the photos. We are really proud of these photos and how well the moments were captured. Thank you again for helping us capture beautiful, precious moments of our ceremony and reception. Stunning job!

2016-10-12T21:45:55 Response from the vendor

No, Thank YOU! You trusted us and then gave us everything we needed to be sure you had the wedding you wanted. The expressions are everything! I love it.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Corey W

By far, THE BEST VENDOR YOU WILL HAVE AT YOUR WEDDING! We met some of the photographers working for Daniel Michael at a bridal show. They were so friendly and had samples of such amazing work we decided to use them as our wedding photographer. They do have many different... Read More options to fit any budget, but when we met Daniel Michael himself, we decided to hire him because of his excellent work and his great personality. He definitely knows what he is doing, and was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. We got 3 total photographers and bridal assistant, and I truly felt like royalty on our wedding day. There were enough photographers that I was certain nothing would be missed, and it definitely wasn't! The bridal assistant, Jade, was out of this world! She had everything and anything we could have needed (makeup, spray-on deodorant, liquor, etc), and had a water bottle with a straw ready for me at a moments notice (we got married in July, so it was pretty hot). She even carried around an electric fan to fan me during the 3 hours we were walking around outside taking photos after the wedding. Daniel was super fun to work with, and I am SO glad I hired him and his team. Not only that, but the pictures were AMAZING and we got them all back in about a week after the wedding. Yes, that's right...1 week! I was so so happy with him and would definitely recommend him to anyone!!! THE BEST EVER!

2016-10-12T21:47:40 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so fun and unique. NKG was amazing, you were stunning and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Jessica P

Just WOW! This place was fantastic! We had Lauren as our photographer and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! We didn't come in to the engagement or even the wedding photos with a ton of specific poses in mind and she did such a great job of getting to know us and our... Read More personalities and choosing poses and pictures that fit us really well. Everything turned out so beautifully and they were so organized and good at coordinating with our schedule with the other vendors. They are definitely worth every single penny!! :)

2016-10-12T21:48:51 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you mentioned how she personalized the style. That's so important to making your wedding photos YOURS! Thank you for trusting us!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Sarah K

Our photos turned out great! Only complaint is that engagement pictures were a little difficult to schedule. Otherwise, they went above and beyond what we expected! The day-of coordinator was fantastic to have around and keep us on schedule too!

2016-10-12T21:52:40 Response from the vendor

The schedule sure can get hectic and we are working so hard to make the schedule as flexible as possible while making sure the photographers have their family time as well. It's tough when Saturdays are wedding days and Sundays are family days! I'm glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Jacqueline M

My husband and I absolutely loved Daniel Michael! My husband isn't one for pictures, and it took me almost 10 months to talk him into engagement photos. After our engagement session, he looked at me and said, "Thank you for hiring a great photographer!" He did a fantastic job,... Read More and he made everything go smoothly. He came on the wedding day with a plan and was very organized. He kept things going and moving along. He had great photo ideas. Going with the signature package and having the bridal assistant was KEY! She was amazing, and she helped me with my dress the entire day. Fortunately, she only had get into her first aid kit once for some tissues. Daniel even posted sneak peak pictures on Facebook. We can't wait to see our final pictures. The ones so far are amazing! Definitely worth the investment!

2016-10-12T21:54:46 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you talked him into the engagement session. I think that's so critical to create a comfort level. Your wedding was so beautiful! I loved all the little personal touches. Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Melanie S

Daniel Michael photography lives up to the hype and then some. Dan and his team did not just capture moments at our wedding - they captured expressions, reactions, and the personalities of my wife and I and our guests. This is absolutely what sets Dan apart from the rest - sit... Read More down with him, he will show you exactly what this means. It's hard to remember and soak in every detail of your wedding but Daniel Michael and his team capture exactly what you want to remember. When my wife and I were planning our wedding, we thought that we could probably cut back in the photographer area. However, looking back now, I am extremely thankful that we made the investment and did not skimp. Our pictures couldn't be more perfect for us! It's been over a month since our wedding and we still have people coming up to us to tell us that our pictures are the best wedding photos that they have ever seen. Your family, your friends, and anyone else who sees your images will notice the difference that Images by Daniel Michael makes. Not only this, but Dan and his team made the day so enjoyable - they will go above and beyond to make sure you have nothing to worry about on your special day. His confidence and experience take away any stress and he knows exactly how to layout your day to make everything go smoothly. Dan was so quick at getting our pictures back to us - it was so wonderful! If you want something from your wedding to cherish and remember always, I highly recommend going with Images by Daniel Michael.

2016-10-12T21:56:44 Response from the vendor

I wish you had the right date for your wedding so I knew who was writing this! Thank you though!!

Meet The President

Daniel Michael

My greatest accomplishment as a photographer/business owner is the team of photographers I've helped to assemble and teach. They are not only talented artists but are quality people that I enjoy spending my days with. I'm sure you will too. I'm driven by the moment both witnessing, capturing and being a part of it. To me, that is the essence of wedding photography. That's what makes me feel good about what I do. We have photographed over 1600 weddings since we opened in 1999. Our success has always been centered around treating people as if they are getting married. **Sarcasm noted