Images so Memorable...They Stand the Test of Time

We want what you want...images that bring back your wedding day as if it was only yesterday. Photojournalism is our main style coupled with a classical clean approach-for all those timeless images. We offer a full array of services -engagements, Sweet Sixteen, newborns and custom-designed albums.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

Ridgefield Park, NJ Bergen County -Tri State (201) 406-5817

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Alexandra K

We could not have been happier with Images by Harrison for our wedding day photographer. Throughout the entire planning process Harrison was wonderful to work with, and made us feel very comfortable about our upcoming big day. He had never worked at our venue, and even took a... Read More trip out there to get familiar with the property. The day of, he was outstanding! He was so detail oriented and took such incredible, intricate photos. It was a really hot day, and we had an outdoor wedding, but NOTHING slowed him down!! He is an absolute joy to work with. He got our photos back to us incredibly quickly, and thats when we were really blown away. The pictures he took of our wedding day were absolutely incredible. We have several friends who are wedding planners and caterers, and they all said our photos were the most incredible wedding pictures they have ever seen! I am so glad we chose Images by Harrison, we will have these photos for the rest of our lives, and there is no one else who could capture this magical day better than he did. Thank you Harrison!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

Harrison photographed our wedding last month at Jumping Brook Country Club in Neptune, NJ. Since he had not worked there before, he took the time to scout the location prior to the wedding, and really plan the best photo ops possible. The day of, he was professional and... Read More pleasant to work with- his sense of humor puts everyone at ease and allows for natural, stunning photographs. Our pictures are AMAZING!!! I am BEYOND happy with all of them.. and I don't know if this is the norm but we received them SUPER fast after the wedding ended, which I loved!! Overall we had a fantastic experience with Harrison and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Leah J

Harrison is absolutely amazing! He delivers on every aspect - vision, photography and professionalism! Harrison is with you through every step of the way in making sure every moment is captured for your big day. My wife and I loved how quickly are photos were ready in addition... Read More to how responsive Harrison was throughout our entire wedding planning process. Everyone and anyone should book Harrison!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Shay T

We got married in May 2016. To start from the beginning, I researched many photographers & I chose Harrision based on two things: He'd done a wedding for a friend years back & her shots were gorgeous! When we met to discuss my husband & I, location, get to know each other, I... Read More thought, this guy is hilarious. I liked the positive vibe he gave off & felt good about such a spirited person shooting our day. And I was spot on. He met us for our rehearsal at the location (2days before the wedding) to meet the party & see the location to get an idea for good picture locations. He was very patient, as there were two or three people late, but in the meantime got to know everyone & was chatty. As we began to rehearse he continued to scope out angles & shots for our big day. I was happy to know he cared enough to make an extra trip there only for an hr or so JUST to make sure he was familiar with everyone & the location. To top it off, he got in a few test shots of the group. And 2 of them are my FAVORITE pictures. They came out gorgeous & fun! Really captured the moment. As for the big day, Harrison was right on time & was very open & happy to also take some shots I'd seen online & recreate. They came out great. His patience continued when my mother in law was rushed to the hospital about an hr before the ceremony started. We were all devastated. We decided to push the wedding back an hr or two & in the meantime, once again, he just mingled & took some good candid shots. We also did a lot of the group shots to not have to do it later on. We unfortunately had to continue the day without our mother in law but he was very positive & fun throughout the whole day & night. He got SO many GREAT shots that I don't feel like I missed much with not having a videographer. Harrison is not only a pure talent but a fun & witty guy. I would highly recommend booking him as your photographer. Thanks Harrison for EVERYTHING, if we do a renewal for Dor, you're coming to the islands :) haha!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelly B

We love our wedding photos by Harrison! Harrison was laid back and easy to work with. He was accommodating and willing to meet via video chat since we were coming from out of town. During the ceremony and reception, we didn’t even notice he was there yet we had great pictures of... Read More everything. We have artistic shots and lots of candids and they all look great. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jamie Y

It was great working with Harrison for our wedding. We met with him in advance to review all the details of the wedding day. The day of, he was at the venue before the bridal party arrived, ready to go! He instantly began taking pictures. In less than three weeks, he already had... Read More all the pictures for us. They were amazing to look at. It was like I was able to relive my wedding day by going through all the photos - smiles, laughs, tears and all! Harrison is a great photographer and a great person in general. It was a pleasure working with him!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Monica G

Harrison and I go way, way back in a professional sense. I always kept him in mind for my wedding since he was always great to work with. I saw the work he did on a friend's wedding and the pictures were gorgeous! It was a no brainer to hire him for our wedding and we LOVE the... Read More pictures he took. Hire him and you will be glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cristy A

My husband and I were very happy with Harrison. He is an exceptional photographer and captures each and every special moment. He made my husband and I very comfortable and made us laugh which eased the wedding day jitters. I would highly recommend Harrison!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dana S

From start to finish, every time we dealt with Harrison, it was wonderful. Our entire wedding was so beautifully captured, I couldn't have been happier with his work!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Casey E

Harrison photograph my July 2016 wedding. He came highly recommended from two friends. He was receptive to all of my ideas and responsive to texts and emails. Even on a 97° day he ensured that at our pictures came out beautifully. Thank you, Harrison!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Shannon D

Harrison understood that my husband and I were not the typical couple. We arrived at the venue and he was there, ready to take pictures of our bridal party. He listened to what we wanted and understood that we didn't want too many posed shots. He was personable, easy to work... Read More with, and affordable! The pictures are beautiful and I can't imagine working with anyone else.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rosie F

This review is rather late but better late than never. Harrison is amazing at what he does. I had a small non traditional wedding, planned in less than two months. I had no idea what I wanted to do and felt a bit overwhelmed. I basically asked him to show up and take... Read More pictures. Harrison, however, understands the wedding process very well and asked all of the right questions. He made some great suggestions and helped me come up with a plan. He's extremely professional but easy going at the same time. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him. On the day of he showed up bright and early and got to work immediately. I am extremely happy with how Harrison captured my special day and I'm so glad we hired him.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Nikki G

Harrison is an amazing photographer with a great personality. He was extremely responsive and accomadating throughout the whole process. I recently recieved my photographs (very quickly by the way) and they are absolutely beautiful! I have recieved so many comments on how... Read More amazing the photographer and his photos were. I could not have asked for anything more!

Great value!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Anna S

Harrison was our wedding photographer for our wedding on 10-24-15. Prior to the wedding, Harrison was extremely responsive to e-mails and phone calls, and Harrison and I spoke several times leading up to the big day. Additionally, Harrison went above and beyond by going to our... Read More venue on his own time and checking it out since he had not shot there before, and he picked a perfect location for our photos so we would be ready to go on our wedding day. Harrison was also very timely with providing us with our wedding photos, and we already have our entire album and the photos are beautiful! Overall, our experience with Harrison was exceptional, and I think he is the best priced photographer out there!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Lauren D

We took our engagement photos last week with Harrison and had a really good experience. He was very patient with us and had great ideas for our photos and even incorporated the props we brought with us. Harrison never made us feel rushed and made us feel comfortable having our... Read More picture taken. We just had our session last Thursday, and we already have our CD with pictures on it, just a week later! We'd definitely recommend Images By Harrison and look forward to our wedding in just a few months.

beautiful photos, fun guy

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

Harrison was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls, did a great job of getting to know my now-husband and I before the event (to be sure we'd wind up with photos we liked), and had great ideas and vision for positioning my groom and I and our... Read More guests just so for great photos. The pictures came out beautifully. Harrison also just happens to be a really nice, fun guy. He had us laughing rather than stressing as he worked his magic. Harrison came highly recommended by our event planner, so I didn't really "shop around," but I will say that his prices seemed totally fair and reasonable (maybe even lower than expected?). And he threw in a few extra free prints, just because he's such a nice guy. Would hire him again in the future without hesitation.

Mohr Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Ericka W

Harrison captured fun pictures of all my guests! I was able to share a beautful memory to all my guests that they really appreciated! It was better then having it videoed! Ericka & Craig Mohr

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Jenna L

My husband and I worked with Harrison for our wedding in Princeton, NJ in May 2014. We booked the package with 10 hours of coverage and a second photographer, which also include engagement photos. We were thrilled with Harrison's work from start to finish! From scouting our... Read More non-traditional venue with us ahead of time (Triumph Brewery) to getting the full set of photos within a week of the wedding - we were very happy. It's also important to note he was always on time and very easy to work with. He put up with my (long) list of family photos I knew I wanted, and helped maximize the wedding party pictures we could get by being relaxed and flexible. If anything, he had too many ideas for great pictures than we had time for. I would highly recommend Harrison as a wedding photographer! We will be enjoying our photos for year to come.

Amazing experience! 4/27/14

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 katelyn v

Images by Harrison was amazing! From the very beginning, Harrison was attentive to our ideas and always giving good suggestions to us. We added an extra hour to our wedding and Harrison made it his business to stay and capture the closing moments. He was fun, energetic and easy... Read More to work with. Also, we were pleasantly surprised with how quick our proofs were done! Pictures last a lifetime and we are beyond happy to be able to look back on such a great night thanks to Images by Harrison!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

If your Looking for the best photographer.... You found him!!! Really captures the moment!!!! We love everyone of the pictures!!

Harrison is a True Artist, fantastic photos!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Danielle S

Harrison is a master of detail. He is adept at communicating with his clients and is focused on building the perfect shot. He is quick, catches the moment, and does not pass up an opportunity for a photo-op. Harrison's other greatest strength is his lightning fast turn around... Read More time. We got our wedding photos within a week of our wedding... while we were still on our honeymoon. They truly captured the essence of our wedding. We were very happy with the value of Harrison's wedding packages. Harrison is a fun guy and loves to banter with his clients. We would like to express our explicit recommendations for his services. -D & P

Fantastic Photographer

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Megan G

I used Harrison for my May 31st wedding and my pictures came out amazing! My wedding album which Harrison designed also came out stunning, and I was really happy with everything. Harrison worked really hard during the entire wedding capturing all the special and fun moments, it... Read More was hard to choose the album picutres since there were so many great shots! He was also there at least an hour before us taking pictures of the grounds and gettting familiar with the place. I also really loved our engagement session photos that he took as well and was glad I included that in my package. Overall I was really happy with Harrison and would absolutely recommend him to another bride.

I picked the RIGHT photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Cynthia B

I am the bride and got married three weeks ago. Harrison has already sent me TONS of the shots he's touching up, and they are nothing short of AMAZING. The angles, the color, the beautiful resolution of each shot are enough to make this stressed out bride jump for complete joy.... Read More He was great to work with - very funny and made everyone feel super comfortable all day. I did the 2 photographer option for the day, and Harrison's partner was just as awesome. They had a great professionalism and synergy which helped them get all the GREAT SHOTS they needed but kept the day super-fun at the same time. My best friend got married a few months ago, and I must say-the differences in the quality of pictures when compared to hers is huge. A truly talented photographer will make a huge difference in what you're left with when the day is gone. I am so unbelievably happy that I chose Images by Harrison to capture the moments I will remember for the rest of my life. These pictures are so fantastic - I wish I could post them all on here. Everyone and everything looks so good. I am so so so so so so happy!

Professional and Accountable Photographer

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Mei C

We got married on one of the coldest day in January 2014 with snow still covering the roads. The temperature was about 18F that morning and feel like 0F. How it felt with such temperature was beyond our imagination. Harrison was our photographer. He met with us the day... Read More before to check on the condition of possible photo shoot locations. On our wedding day, he showed up on time. We wanted to take outdoor pictures near the waterfront (in a day many degrees beyond frozen point) and he took extra effort running around looking for possible spots. It was such a great experience and the pictures came out beautiful. We can’t thank Harrison enough for those pictures. Please check out our pictures in Harrison’s blog pages. My family and guesses were very happy with him and all thought that he is professional taking the family portraits too. Harrison always responded quickly to any questions and he finished our wedding pictures very quickly. Given the weather condition, we have enough not so positive comments to say about our other vendors but for Harrison everything is positive. We are more than happy with him he is professional and accountable. We highly recommend Harrison!!!!

The Myth, The Man and The Legend

Reviewed on 2/02/2014

Out of all of our vendor reviews this one might be the hardest. Of course his pictures speak for themselves but how do you describe the Man behind the Cam? First off, he's technical as all heck. He can walk in a room and within 5 seconds know exactly what lens he's going to use,... Read More what ISO settings, shutter speeds, where he can bounce light off of, etc. and he'll tell you all of that even though it might sound Chinese! Even for night photos he knows every phase of the moon and how bright it will be at any time. He's like the Bear Grylls of photography! His brain works differently than most peoples (in more ways than one) so he'll see a creative shot that most might miss and won't stop until it's just right. He is a complete perfectionist which works great in your favor. To avoid making this a totally bias review for some shots he might make you hold a pose a little longer than you would like but its because he's getting that perfect picture that you will be thankful for later. He has quite the personality and most of your smiles will be from him cracking jokes. Seriously, he had us laughing the entire time. Harrison was an absolute blast to work with and the end result was a lot better than I ever expected. I'm in the video/photography business so I had high expectations and Harrison went above and beyond. If I had to get married again (to the same woman of course) there's no doubt that I'd want him there. Even though he is quite the funny character he takes his job very seriously and it shows. What more could you ask for?