Images so Memorable...They Stand the Test of Time

We want what you want...images that bring back your wedding day as if it was only yesterday. Photojournalism is our main style coupled with a classical clean approach-for all those timeless images. We offer a full array of services -engagements, Sweet Sixteen, newborns and custom-designed albums.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

Ridgefield Park, NJ Bergen County -Tri State (201) 406-5817

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Alexandra K

We could not have been happier with Images by Harrison for our wedding day photographer. Throughout the entire planning process Harrison was wonderful to work with, and made us feel very comfortable about our upcoming big day. He had never worked at our venue, and even took a... Read More trip out there to get familiar with the property. The day of, he was outstanding! He was so detail oriented and took such incredible, intricate photos. It was a really hot day, and we had an outdoor wedding, but NOTHING slowed him down!! He is an absolute joy to work with. He got our photos back to us incredibly quickly, and thats when we were really blown away. The pictures he took of our wedding day were absolutely incredible. We have several friends who are wedding planners and caterers, and they all said our photos were the most incredible wedding pictures they have ever seen! I am so glad we chose Images by Harrison, we will have these photos for the rest of our lives, and there is no one else who could capture this magical day better than he did. Thank you Harrison!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

Harrison photographed our wedding last month at Jumping Brook Country Club in Neptune, NJ. Since he had not worked there before, he took the time to scout the location prior to the wedding, and really plan the best photo ops possible. The day of, he was professional and... Read More pleasant to work with- his sense of humor puts everyone at ease and allows for natural, stunning photographs. Our pictures are AMAZING!!! I am BEYOND happy with all of them.. and I don't know if this is the norm but we received them SUPER fast after the wedding ended, which I loved!! Overall we had a fantastic experience with Harrison and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 April G

Harrison was great! We got married on March 24, 2017 at Liberty House Restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. He captured fantastic pictures that will be with us for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Bea P

I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing Harrison is! I’m a perfectionist and I loved ALL of my engagement and wedding photos. I’ve trusted him with my photos the minute I saw his work. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jillian C

We met with a few photographers before meeting with Harrison, but the decision was an easy one for us. Harrison is extremely likeable and made us feel comfortable immediately. The photographs from our wedding are stunning – his use of color and light captured our day... Read More perfectly! The turnaround time between our wedding and when we received the proofs was incredibly fast. We are so happy with how everything turned out, and we wouldn’t change a single thing. Our families are so grateful to Harrison for the amazing pictures and for how easy picture-taking process was!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lori C

We had a very non-traditional wedding in my mind (simple ceremony and dinner at an area restaurant)- I was hoping for good photos but wasn't expecting anything spectacular. That was until I met Harrison. He did such an amazing job of capturing our big day. We did a first look... Read More and the restaurant didn't have any views that would make someone stop and say, WOW, but Harrison scouted a beautiful lake location that made so many people who saw the photos (myself included) say WOW. His photos are stunning, his attention to detail is awesome and his ability to capture a shot- well it's simply fantastic. Thank you so much for your vision and attention to perfection on our big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Barbara Z

Harrison is a true gem to work with.He arrived early to our wedding celebration in June at The StoneHouse at Stirling Ridge and really utilized the setting.He paid close attention to fine details down to the shoes!At the end of the evening,he suggested we dip our feet in the... Read More pool,nothing was staged,just in the moment,smile and laughter throughout!We have shared the photographs with family and friends and have received nothing but compliments!We can truly say that we were able to enjoy our day through his pictures!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Harrison for our May wedding. If you are looking for an amazing value with a man who will go above and beyond from the contract signing to the wedding hire Harrison. Harrison not only did our engagement photos in multiple locations but... Read More captured 1000+ photos in the 12 hours he was at our wedding. Not once did he sit down to take a break, capturing every moment we wanted and more. Our guests loved the enthusiasm Harrison showed. Thank you for making our wedding day memories last forever!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Danielle S

Harrison was fantastic, a true professional in every sense. He was very responsive to phone calls and emails, and was consistently casual, friendly, and professional - a pretty rare feat. He did such an excellent job with the photos - beautiful lighting, and great action shots... Read More on the dance floor!

2017-10-16T14:44:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Thank for the "Beautiful Lighting" comment. I pride myself with getting the best lighting I can within every situation. Good luck and do not forget, I owe you some prints.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Michelle M

We were so happy to have Images by Harrison as our photographer for our wedding. Harrison is super personable and friendly and so easy to work with. He really got to know us through our emails and phone conversations. Harrison came to us through a recommendation of a friend... Read More of mine her friend. Harrison went and scoped out our venue so he knew where he wanted to take pictures the day of the wedding which I appreciated because I wanted to be at our cocktail hour so that helped to eliminate wasting time trying to figure out picture spots the day of. He had a whole timeline planned out and executed it really well the day of the wedding. The pictures that he took are absolutely breathtaking and my husband and I can not stop looking at them. He really captured our wedding in some really great pictures. Thank you Harrison for making our wedding so memorable and something that we can always relive through our pictures!

2017-10-09T22:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review. I try to make everything work with all my clients. We all made it a special day for everyone.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 VIkas B

It was amazing to work with Harrison on our wedding day. The process and thought Harrison puts in his photos cannot be put into words. Harrison will work with you to determine which type of pictures you want for your wedding and transform them into something beautiful. I highly... Read More recommend hiring Harrison for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Diana K

Harrison was recommended to me by a friend, and he did not disappoint. From the start he showed willingness to work with us in order to get us the best results. With less than a month's notice, Harrison managed to come up with a theme for our April wedding, and was there on the... Read More big day before we were (waaayyy before we were!). I have to say a special thank you to Harrison for his patience with me (I am a lawyer) and my family (we're Russian). It has been nearly six months since our wedding, and every time I look at the photos they make me smile! Thank you, Harrison for your beautiful work, patience, persistence and forcing us to take the pictures in the gardens, despite the 50 degree weather!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Katie B

Harrison was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional, prompt and thorough! Harrison met with us at our venue before our wedding (in the rain, no less!) and walked us through photo locations. This made our wedding day photos go smoothly and quickly. He captured us just... Read More as I imagined on our wedding day. His prices were reasonable and he sent our photos within 2 weeks of our wedding- I couldn't believe how fast we got them back! I would definitely recommend Harrison if you're looking for a wedding photographer.

2017-09-16T10:50:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie...your wedding was a blast. I do remember us "scouting" your wedding photo location and situation. Both of your efforts made the day go perfectly...it's my turn to "thank you."

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Leah J

Harrison is absolutely amazing! He delivers on every aspect - vision, photography and professionalism! Harrison is with you through every step of the way in making sure every moment is captured for your big day. My wife and I loved how quickly are photos were ready in addition... Read More to how responsive Harrison was throughout our entire wedding planning process. Everyone and anyone should book Harrison!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Shay T

We got married in May 2016. To start from the beginning, I researched many photographers & I chose Harrision based on two things: He'd done a wedding for a friend years back & her shots were gorgeous! When we met to discuss my husband & I, location, get to know each other, I... Read More thought, this guy is hilarious. I liked the positive vibe he gave off & felt good about such a spirited person shooting our day. And I was spot on. He met us for our rehearsal at the location (2days before the wedding) to meet the party & see the location to get an idea for good picture locations. He was very patient, as there were two or three people late, but in the meantime got to know everyone & was chatty. As we began to rehearse he continued to scope out angles & shots for our big day. I was happy to know he cared enough to make an extra trip there only for an hr or so JUST to make sure he was familiar with everyone & the location. To top it off, he got in a few test shots of the group. And 2 of them are my FAVORITE pictures. They came out gorgeous & fun! Really captured the moment. As for the big day, Harrison was right on time & was very open & happy to also take some shots I'd seen online & recreate. They came out great. His patience continued when my mother in law was rushed to the hospital about an hr before the ceremony started. We were all devastated. We decided to push the wedding back an hr or two & in the meantime, once again, he just mingled & took some good candid shots. We also did a lot of the group shots to not have to do it later on. We unfortunately had to continue the day without our mother in law but he was very positive & fun throughout the whole day & night. He got SO many GREAT shots that I don't feel like I missed much with not having a videographer. Harrison is not only a pure talent but a fun & witty guy. I would highly recommend booking him as your photographer. Thanks Harrison for EVERYTHING, if we do a renewal for Dor, you're coming to the islands :) haha!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelly B

We love our wedding photos by Harrison! Harrison was laid back and easy to work with. He was accommodating and willing to meet via video chat since we were coming from out of town. During the ceremony and reception, we didn’t even notice he was there yet we had great pictures of... Read More everything. We have artistic shots and lots of candids and they all look great. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jamie Y

It was great working with Harrison for our wedding. We met with him in advance to review all the details of the wedding day. The day of, he was at the venue before the bridal party arrived, ready to go! He instantly began taking pictures. In less than three weeks, he already had... Read More all the pictures for us. They were amazing to look at. It was like I was able to relive my wedding day by going through all the photos - smiles, laughs, tears and all! Harrison is a great photographer and a great person in general. It was a pleasure working with him!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Monica G

Harrison and I go way, way back in a professional sense. I always kept him in mind for my wedding since he was always great to work with. I saw the work he did on a friend's wedding and the pictures were gorgeous! It was a no brainer to hire him for our wedding and we LOVE the... Read More pictures he took. Hire him and you will be glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cristy A

My husband and I were very happy with Harrison. He is an exceptional photographer and captures each and every special moment. He made my husband and I very comfortable and made us laugh which eased the wedding day jitters. I would highly recommend Harrison!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dana S

From start to finish, every time we dealt with Harrison, it was wonderful. Our entire wedding was so beautifully captured, I couldn't have been happier with his work!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Casey E

Harrison photograph my July 2016 wedding. He came highly recommended from two friends. He was receptive to all of my ideas and responsive to texts and emails. Even on a 97° day he ensured that at our pictures came out beautifully. Thank you, Harrison!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Shannon D

Harrison understood that my husband and I were not the typical couple. We arrived at the venue and he was there, ready to take pictures of our bridal party. He listened to what we wanted and understood that we didn't want too many posed shots. He was personable, easy to work... Read More with, and affordable! The pictures are beautiful and I can't imagine working with anyone else.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rosie F

This review is rather late but better late than never. Harrison is amazing at what he does. I had a small non traditional wedding, planned in less than two months. I had no idea what I wanted to do and felt a bit overwhelmed. I basically asked him to show up and take... Read More pictures. Harrison, however, understands the wedding process very well and asked all of the right questions. He made some great suggestions and helped me come up with a plan. He's extremely professional but easy going at the same time. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him. On the day of he showed up bright and early and got to work immediately. I am extremely happy with how Harrison captured my special day and I'm so glad we hired him.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Nikki G

Harrison is an amazing photographer with a great personality. He was extremely responsive and accomadating throughout the whole process. I recently recieved my photographs (very quickly by the way) and they are absolutely beautiful! I have recieved so many comments on how... Read More amazing the photographer and his photos were. I could not have asked for anything more!

Great value!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Anna S

Harrison was our wedding photographer for our wedding on 10-24-15. Prior to the wedding, Harrison was extremely responsive to e-mails and phone calls, and Harrison and I spoke several times leading up to the big day. Additionally, Harrison went above and beyond by going to our... Read More venue on his own time and checking it out since he had not shot there before, and he picked a perfect location for our photos so we would be ready to go on our wedding day. Harrison was also very timely with providing us with our wedding photos, and we already have our entire album and the photos are beautiful! Overall, our experience with Harrison was exceptional, and I think he is the best priced photographer out there!