IMG Academy Golf Club

Bradenton, FL

Book Your Wedding with IMG Academy Golf Club

A BEACH IN BRADENTON, FL

Located in the city of Bradenton on Florida's beautiful west coast, IMG Academy Golf Club creates lasting memories with venues that create beautiful indoor or outdoor wedding celebrations. To-be-weds have a spectacular view of Sarasota Bay and the manicured hills of the championship golf course for their first look photos or the actual wedding ceremony.

The Clubhouse. The Clubhouse with its giant windows overlooking the manicured golf course and Sarasota Bay seats up to 300 guests for an indoor wedding or reception. A gorgeous hardwood dance floor takes center stage and is surrounded by a lovely carpeted seating area. Tables and chairs may be arranged to suit the couples' wedding style and elegant chandeliers shed a warm light on the entire room. A large bar can be accessed at the back of the room, making it simple to keep drinks flowing throughout the reception. Pretty ceiling draping and a double staircase make it simple to get those amazing wedding photos inside the Clubhouse.

The Grounds. The Grounds of the IMG Academy Golf Club include gently rolling hills, sparkling ponds and pretty stacked stone walls. Rows of gleaming white chairs on the grass create a ideal aisle for a bride who wants an outdoor wedding ceremony. Ending in a lovely archway, the outdoor wedding ceremonies offer couples a glimpse of the wonderful Florida weather. Tall trees to provide shade and a view of beautiful Sarasota Bay make the Grounds of the IMG Academy Golf Club an excellent choice for outdoor receptions as well. Tents can be added to the manicured lawns to create a covered outdoor reception.

The IMG Academy Golf Club is a full-service golf and country club with an award-winning 18 hole golf course located right beside Sarasota Bay. The IMG Academy Golf Club has an extensive catering department with a varied menu that includes fresh Florida seafood, like crab crusted grouper, macadamia crusted Mahi-Mahi and delicious Panko shrimp. Steak, chicken and vegetarian options are also available. Sit-down dinners or buffet-style receptions with delicious carving stations can be customized to suit any palate.

The IMG Academy Golf Club has a complete fitness center and free parking next to the clubhouse. Special rates for golf games and use of the driving range make the golf club a ideal venue for couples who love the game.

The breathtaking west Florida sunsets and beautiful views of sparkling Sarasota Bay are definitely a perk when it comes to a wedding at IMG Academy Golf Club.

• Golf carts are available to transport guests from outdoor ceremony to indoor reception
  • Valet parking
  • Close to lodging and restaurants in Bradenton

Picturesque Sarasota Bay!

The IMG Academy Golf Club is nestled along Sarasota Bay. We are a full service special events location and caterer committed to professionalism, elegance, quality and truly personalized service. Our unmatched level of personal service will ensure a truly unforgettable and delightful occasion.

Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

4350 El Conquistador Pkwy, Bradenton, FL (941) 739-7414

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Alexis D

I recently had my wedding at IMG academy. Everything went great! The setting is beautiful, especially at sunset if you can get your pictures outside! The bridal get ready room is big so if you have a big bridal party everyone will fit. Cindy is great, she had everything together... Read More for us and if I needed anything she was right on top of it. I had both my ceremony and reception at IMG. I had my ceremony inside because it was in December; however, if you chose to have your ceremony outside it will be just as nice.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Stephanie H

Everything went perfect. Cindy is amazing and catered to our ever desire. Appetizers, main meal, and bar package were all great. I have zero complaints and would highly recommended this venue! Pricing was very reasonable as well!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Ken T

Excellent venue, great food and view. Cindy the coordinator was such a pleasure to work with. We started looking at venues in December 2016 and had wedding at IMG November 2017.cindy answered every question we had professionals and promptly.The staff was excellent and Cindy even... Read More brought us root beer which was not on soda package during the meal. Definitely highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Stephany V

We just had our wedding at IMG. They were AMAZING to work with! Cindy was so great and easy to work with. She responded quickly, listened to all of my requests and did everything in her power to make sure our wedding was a beautiful & fun event. I highly recommend everyone to... Read More have their wedding or event at IMG. The guests LOVED the food!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Megan T

Was married on April 8, 2017 and I can not say enough good things about Cindy and the staff at IMG. The venue was terrific and everything I had hoped for. Entre, appetizers, and drinks were top notch. Yumm! I would highly recommend IMG for any couple looking for a venue to get... Read More married at. IMG is reasonably priced and goes above and beyond to make it a night to remember. Thanks IMG for a fantastic wedding!! :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Delaney H

I got married on July 22nd 2017 and had the reception at IMG. We worked with Cindy and everything was perfect! She was very clear with everything and patient with my many questions and emails. Cindy was easy to work with and made the planning process so much easier than it could... Read More have been. Aside from the fact that the Golf Club is absolutely beautiful, the food and service was amazing as well. All of our guests had a great time, and I definitely recommend having any wedding or other special event at IMG!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rachel S

We had our wedding here Sunday May 7th, 2017 and it was absolutely perfect thanks to Cindy from IMG. We had our ceremony on the golf course, which set the perfect background. We had Steak and Chicken served for our guest along with buttery mash and asparagus, our guest are still... Read More raving about the food. From the time I booked our wedding day, Cindy was there every for every question, even if I had asked her before with such patience and kindness. This place is really an unbelievable find whats included for the price and the quality is incomparable. We would recommend IMG Golf Club to any of our family and friends for events.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Patricia D

We got married in February 2017. IMG Golf Club is a beautiful venue- the reception room we used was overlooking the ocean. However, you can find a ton of beautiful venues in Sarasota. What sets IMG apart is it's people and service. Cindy, the wedding co-ordinator/consultant at... Read More IMG, is FANTASTIC. She is a total sweetheart who was so accommodating and responsive. I cannot say enough nice things about Cindy. We do not live in Sarasota so it was difficult to make appointments with vendors. Cindy really worked with us and we appreciated it so much! Also, she helped out during our wedding day and helped us have the best day of our lives. Everything ran smoothly and I cannot thank Cindy and IMG enough! Additionally, the food was fantastic. We did the filet and shrimp for dinner and everyone was raving about how good the food was. I had several people tell me that the appetizers were delicious as well (we ordered bruschetta, chicken skewers and stuffed mushrooms). I am beyond happy with our venue choice and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous venue with great service.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Alexandria H

I got married January 21, 2017 at IMG. It was gorgeous! Cindy Zagorski, the event coordinator at IMG, was amazing and extremely helpful. The view of Sarasota Bay was beautiful and we didn't need to do much decorating as we had the bay and sunset as a great backdrop. The food... Read More there was delicious. We had the steak, chicken and gluten free vegan pasta. Every staff member at IMG was helpful. Penny was so sweet. Cindy kept in contact with my parents throughout the whole event letting them know when things were going to happen and if something wasn't right she would inform them which made the whole night very smooth. I have nothing bad to say about this venue. All of my guests loved the view, the food and the amazing service.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kari W

My husband and I were married at IMG Golf Club in December, 2016. We could not have been more pleased with our experience with IMG. From the very beginning we were treated with kindness from the entire staff. Cindy Zagorski the event coordinator was extremely helpful throughout... Read More the planning process and was wonderful to work with. She treated us like family and made us feel like our event was just as important to them as it was to us. Jeff Parsons, the manager of IMG Golf Club was extremely accommodating to our desires and helped us to achieve our visions within our budget. The entire Golf club staff helped to set up the day of our wedding and was available to shuttle our guests to and from the ceremony site. Our wedding day went exactly how we envisioned and we could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. We would highly recommend this venue to all, for any event needs at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Katherine S

My husband and I were married at IMG in November and could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out! We had the ceremony and reception there. Everything was reasonably priced and a great value for the money. Other places we had looked at felt like we were dealing... Read More with car salesmen. We didn't feel pressured at all at IMG and did not feel like they were trying to charge us separately for every little thing. Additionally, our wedding coordinator, Cindy Zagorski, was amazing. She was always on call to help us with anything we needed and was sweet as could be! Everything turned out perfect. The food, service and view were fantastic. I would suggest IMG to anyone looking for a venue for a celebration and I will certainly being looking to them again should I be in need of a venue for another special occasion!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Kathy M

We celebrated our daughter’s wedding in April of 2016 at IMG Academy Golf Club. We could not have been more pleased with our experience. After touring other popular locations in the Sarasota/Bradenton area, IMG was the most impressive. We found the Banquet manager, Andrea, to be... Read More extremely helpful and gracious. Her professionalism, dependability and ability to grasp our vision made planning the evening enjoyable and far less stressful than anticipated. Andrea went over and above to ensure all of the details of the ceremony and reception were covered, and we had complete confidence that the wedding day would run flawlessly. The facilities are impressive. The banquet room sits on the second floor above a very decorative and impressive entryway, and with large windows lining the room, it has a view of Sarasota Bay that not only impressed our out-of-town guest but the locals as well. With its westerly exposure, this room included the perfect backdrop of an evening sunset on the bay! Chef Cesare was fabulous. We were impressed at our tasting sessions and were equally impressed on the night of the wedding. The meat was tender and the vegetables and sides were fresh and perfect. Not only was the meal he prepared fantastic, but he saved the day when just one hour before the ceremony the cake arrived and to our surprise, our daughter’s initial on the cake was incorrect. After unsuccessfully trying to reach the cake company for last minute help, it was Chef Cesare to the rescue. He took the cake into the kitchen and worked his magic. In just minutes he had it looking flawless, as if nothing had ever been wrong. We couldn’t believe how skilled he was and obviously were relieved and appreciative. Andrea and Chef Cesare are a great reflection of the entire IMG staff who were equally impressive and focused on superior service. IMG Golf Club Academy was a fantastic experience from beginning to end and receives our highest recommendation.

What a wonderful day.

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Sylvie V

Donna the event coordinator is just a star. She is just so flexible and want to please you. She goes above the extra not miles but thousands of them to make your day just perfect. We had a very small wedding but it was just the best day day of our life...thanks again Donna and... Read More IMG academy golf club such an excellent value for the price. And this is as well without speaking about the fabulous French taste food that chef Caesar cooked for us... Wow

THE BEST IN BRADENTON

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 garline L

THE STAFF WAS VERY COURTEOUS, WONDERFUL SERVICE. ALL MY 180GUESTS SAID THEY ENJOYED THE FOOD, AND THE VIEW IS SPECTACULAR! 100% WORTH OF YOUR MONEY GUARANTEE,VERY COMPETITIVE IN PRICE.

FABULOUS!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Julie C

We had a beautiful luncheon reception at IMG. We had a sit-down meal and our guests had a choice of almond chicken, sliced steak or grouper. We also had a cocktail hour with passed hot hors d'ouevres of spring rolls, stuffed mushrooms, meatballs and chicken. Donna, the... Read More wedding coordinator at the venue was superb. She is an absolute doll and didn't know what to do for us! The venue provided me colored napkins and tablecloths, mirrors on the table and a host of other things at no additional cost. Additionally, we had used a coupon that got us pretty much 10% off across the board. The day of the wedding was perfect and everything I wanted was done to perfection. I can't rave about them enough and my guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was. I highly, highly recommend them!