Impressions Mobile Music ~ Uplighting & Photo Booth

St. Cloud, Minneapolis, Brainerd, St. Paul, Alexandria

Your personalized wedding, A Night to Remember!

At Impressions Mobile Music, LLC we understand that each wedding is as unique as the couple themselves. As you walk down the aisle with the love of your life on your wedding day, to dancing the night away with a magical wedding reception. We will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. With the perfect blend of confidence, personality, humor, kindness and experience we will make sure your wedding runs smoothly. We also offer comprehensive Emcee services and itinerary management. In our planning session, together we will plan the pace, the order, the participants, the songs, and any other special instructions that you have. We also offer uplighting services, photo booth, personalized monograms, professionally made slide shows, wedding coordination and more. Contact us today!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

St. Cloud, Minneapolis, Brainerd, St. Paul, Alexandria (320) 237-7777
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jenna T

We had Larry from Impressions Mobile Music and we could not be happier! We first met Larry when he was the DJ for a wedding we attended, and we immediately decided we wanted him for our wedding! Larry provided the music for our ceremony, social hour, dinner, and dance and we... Read More loved every minute of it! He truly understands that it was our day, so he catered to us and our guests, letting us choose the genres and songs we wanted! He is a very dedicated DJ! He puts in the time and effort to make sure his customers are happy! We met with him prior to our wedding to go over all of the music details and he never made us feel rushed or that we were wasting his time. He was also very fun and enjoyable to work with! Impressions Mobile Music also has a very convenient website to create your profile and request songs! We had multiple guests comment on how wonderful our DJ was and our dance floor was packed for the entire dance! He was very enthusiastic when making announcements and introductions and was great at getting our guests involved and excited! We could not have asked for a better DJ, Larry truly helped make our day perfect! We have and will continue to recommend Larry and Impressions Mobile Music for anyone looking for a phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Elizabeth H

Impressions Mobile Music is truly an incredible company to work with for your wedding DJ. We met Larry and DJ Alli at the wedding expo in St. Cloud and were instantly impressed with their professionalism and energy. We worked with Larry throughout the planning process and he... Read More made it very smooth and easy for us. The online planning forms are simple to use and a great way to plan out the details of your night. You can choose songs for your playlist and each song has a preview link right next to it. There wasn't one song that we wanted that was not already in their library, but I am confident if there wasn't they'd do their best to get it for us. Moving on to the actual wedding day, Larry and Alli were there early setting up, going over details with us, making sure everything would go the way we wanted. They truly made it "our" day and respected our every little wish. Alli completely rocked the dance, was an energetic and fun MC, and made our night a blast of a party. Even when my dad had a unique request for her to play during his father of the bride speech, she went with the flow and made it happen (but not without checking with us first!). I ensure you that you will be happy with Impressions Mobile Music for your wedding DJ and I highly recommend them!! Thanks you guys!

impressions mobile music review

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Billi D

Impressions did the music for both our ceremony and reception. Larry played every song we wanted to hear no matter how obscure it was. He did a great job of reading the crowd and picking the right songs to get everyone on the dance floor. I would recommend Impressions to any of... Read More my friends!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 David D

As the owner of a rustic wedding and event venue I have worked with hundreds of DJs over the years. Larry and is crew stand above the rest. They are always professional, courteous, and respectful not only to the guests but to the venue. They always seem to know what songs it... Read More takes to get the guests dancing and having fun.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Laura T

We had Larry as our DJ for the ceremony and wedding reception and my gosh I cannot say anymore good things about him! Larry was absolutely amazing! He played everything we asked for and more! He got all of our guests involved and out on the dance floor! There was never a... Read More moment that someone was not dancing and the floor was not full ! My groom is very happy that Larry had a plan set up for him when it came to the garter toss! My husband thought that was so cool! I cannot say enough good things about Larry and his company. They really made the night memorable and fun. I highly, highly recommend impressions mobile music for your wedding or any other occasion! So seriously book this company now!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Karen D

Larry was our DJ for our July wedding. To say that Larry did an amazing job is an understatement. My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ for our special day. One of the things I was so impressed with was our consultaion before our big day. He walked us through a... Read More timeline and made sure he had every detail covered so that our ceremony and reception would be seamless, and it was! He kept everyone dancing all night long and we had so many compliments about how great our DJ was. Larry and Impressions Mobil Music has our highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Bre G

DJ Larry did such an amazing job with our wedding! He was on time, professional, and on top of everything. I had guests raving about him all night and he had people out on the dance floor all night! I would definitely recommend him and his staff.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Nick D

My wife and I had Larry as our DJ at our wedding and absolutely loved the job he did! He helped with the ceremony music as well as the dance at the reception! He kept people on the dance floor all night and afterwards we had tons of family members telling us how great of a time... Read More they had.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Blair C

Larry and Shawn were both amazing! They were so helpful and very easy to work with!! Dance floor was full all night!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017

Larry helped us through the whole process, but we ended up having Shawn as our DJ. Both of them were great with trying to select good songs and very professional. I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Danielle S

We loved having Larry as our wedding DJ. I'm kind of particular about music, and was a little anxious about choosing a DJ, especially because it was a last minute choice after our hired band fell through. I had nothing to worry about. Larry walked us through the homework forms,... Read More which helped us remember a lot of little details we would like to include. We weren't the most traditional bride and groom, but music and dancing were super important. There was a full dance floor until we were kicked out of the venue! Larry can read a crowd, take requests and feel out which songs will keep everyone moving. I could go on... Definitely recommend Impressions Mobile Music.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Leah B

I can't say enough good things about Larry and Impressions Mobile Music. One of my concerns as a bride, was making sure my guests had a great time at the reception. Larry was able to make that a reality! The dance floor was busy and full of energy the entire time. Larry was... Read More attentive and would actively seek us out during the reception to see if we needed anything or had any requests. He was the sound for our ceremony and reception and it couldn't have gone any better!! Thank you Larry and Impressions Mobile Music for making our wedding day stress free and full of great music!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Kari T

WOW!! What an absolutely INCREDIBLE DJ!! I got married 2 weeks ago, Had Shawn from Impressions Mobile Music LLC for my event and he was SO much more than I could ever have expected! He got everyone up, their feet dancing and I heard from at least 20 or so of the guests that he... Read More was the most professional, fun, charming, knowledgeable disc jockey they had ever seen! A few of them that are getting married are planning on hiring him for their event. He had the Best, most updated sound system & technology, great lighting systems and definitely knows what he is doing! He was gracious enough to take the time to keep us informed and the event evening moving forward so nicely. He was truly an asset to make the evening flow perfectly. HIGHLY recommend him for any event!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Nicole N

Larry was our DJ for our wedding in May of 2017. He was perfect! He assisted us in every way of our wedding planning. He helped with our timeline for the ceremony and reception. He had an easy to use website to help pick songs! We had so many compliments on our DJ and so many... Read More people have asked for his contact information for their wedding or event. He was extremely aware of the crowd, when the crowd started changing or not dancing as much, he realized it and changed the tone of music and kept everyone dancing the whole night!!! Our reception went until midnight and everyone wanted to keep dancing! He did a great job and we couldn't be more pleased with his work! A must have for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Rhonda K

Larry was outstanding. Our guests were raving about the music and him all night. He was spot on all day for the ceremony, reception and dance. I have recommended him for several other wedding sand can't wait for the next one.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 JOY T

Larry did a great job at our wedding! Was energetic and kept the crowd on the dance floor all night. Great lighting options also - would recommend the uplighting add on for sure! Larry placed them in our venue with no direction from us and it looked great - really added drama at... Read More a cheap cost. Website was easy to use and a great way request songs and to gather all other information for the day. He was also super patient with a guest that had lots of requests throughout the night :) Would definitely recommend! Very professional and fun.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kari J

Larry was literally the best DJ!! He was so great to work with through the whole process. He was way more than just a DJ. He helped with timeline questions and put my mind at ease because I could tell he absolutely knew what he was doing and I would not have to worry about those... Read More details. He had guests on the dance floor all night! I just can't say enough good things! So happy we went with Impressions Mobile.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Andrew D

DJ Jax was our wedding DJ and did a phenomenal job. After meeting with Larry twice before the wedding day we knew we were in good hands. They were both extremely organized and created an absolute EPIC wedding we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Katrina M

Larry is awesome!! He did an amazing job at our wedding, and he was really easy to work with. I most definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Amanda W

Impressions Mobile did an AMAZING job for my wedding. Shawn did an awesome job. He was able to read the crowd and played a variety of music that everyone liked. People were on the dance floor all night. He was also very helpful during my ceremony, and had wonderful tips on how... Read More to do things so that everything work out smoothly. I am so incredibly thankful for all that Impressions Mobile did to help and support me and my husband on our big day. It was perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashlee M

DJ Tink was PERFECT as our DJ/MC for our wedding 8/27/16. Worth every penny! So glad that we went with Impressions Mobile Music. The DJ can make or break the entire reception and everyone had a blast!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

We first met Larry at the wedding expo. After talking with him that day and Larry answering a few of our questions, we knew we had found the DJ that we were looking for. Larry is very organized and detail oriented which helped us form the timeline for our wedding day. We met... Read More a week before our wedding to go over our complete timeline and answer any and all questions that we had. Larry's experience was obvious and very helpful on our wedding day which helped create a smooth event. The atmosphere during the dance was amazing! There were people out on the dance floor that never dance! We would highly recommend Larry and Impressions Mobile Music to anyone looking for a quality, experienced and personable DJ.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

We CANNOT thank Larry and Impressions Mobile Music enough for the amazing services we got at our wedding reception. Not only did Larry keep everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT, but we had friends begging for him to keep going after our dance had ended. We have been to many... Read More weddings and DJs can make or break a wedding reception, Impressions Mobile Music went above and beyond all of our expectations. Larry had a consultation with us before the wedding day and put together a timeline of our reception to help everything go smoothly and to put a unique, personal touch to our wedding. All of our friends and family loved the music that was played and we HIGHLY recommend to anyone that they go with Impressions Mobile Music for their next event. If you are questioning who to go with for your wedding, I suggest you go to the St. Cloud Bridal Expo (that's where we found them) and take a second to talk to them. They can explain exactly why their services are unlike anyone else's. Thanks again for everything!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Impressions Mobile is amazing! They were wonderful to work with and did an EXCELLENT job! I have had a ton of compliments from my guests about Larry (our dj). Larry was very professional and made the planning a breeze. I even threw a game he had never done before at him at the... Read More last minute and he still nailed it. Impressions Mobile is excellent all around! You won't be disappointed with them!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Janelle G

We highly recommend Impressions Mobile Music, you can't find a better DJ! We went to the St. Cloud Wedding Expo and were overwhelmed by all the DJ choices and decided to go with Impressions Mobile Music for our wedding-AND SO GLAD WE DID! We had a large outdoor wedding in our... Read More backyard, Larry met with us before hand and made sure every little detail was in place. We had an acquaintance of ours that was supposed to play acoustic guitar/sing for the ceremony, social hour, dinner, and first dance. Some how there was miscommunication and he only played for the ceremony and had to leave. Larry was ready to go and took care of everything- he saved the day! :) Our wedding reception and dance was a blast and we had many people tell us how awesome our DJ was and everyone thought he made the night perfect and was a lot of fun! Don't look anywhere else for a DJ for you event! Thank you Impressions Mobile Music! -Chad & Janelle Haas