How Will You Remember?

It’s not just the camera; it’s the personality behind the camera. At Impressions Photo & Video, we do more than just take pictures. We create an atmosphere which allows you to relax, have fun, and forget about the camera. It’s simple – You’ll love what we do, because we love what we do!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

2 Timber Lane, Marlboro, NJ Tri State Area (732) 566-0065
PINTEREST

THE BEST AROUND!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Christine D

We used Impressions Photo/Video for our wedding on 7/11/15. My parents had an initial meeting with Jeff, and we knew right away they were perfect for our wedding day!! Christine, Jeff & Team are TOP NOTCH! Christine was so responsive throughout the entire process via phone &... Read More email whenever we had any questions along the way. She was so quick to get back to me, which was very helpful during the planning stages. She was so helpful and efficient in organizing our day perfectly! From the time she arrived for a getting ready shoot until the last dance she was capturing every special moment. She knew exactly what we wanted before we even had to ask! We could not ask for a better team! Jeff & Christine were so fun, professional, and definitely KNOW the business. With a larger bridal party they captured so many group, and family shots allowing us to enjoy our entire reception! Jeff was able to capture amazing groomsmen photos while Christine spent the morning with me and my bridesmaids. They both knew our venue in and out and set up perfect photos throughout the evening! Christine and Jeff were fun and their amazing personalities made our day perfect!!! We are so excited to view our photos & video, as we know they will be absolutely amazing!! You will not be disappointed with Impressions - we highly recommend Jeff & Team!!!

The best in the business

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Jason V

Jeff is just the best in the business. It's a simple as that. The photographer was one of our most important choices. That is where the memories come from and we wanted to be sure this event was captured perfectly and in a style that resonated with us. From the get-go Jeff sat... Read More and listened to what made us tick as individuals, as a couple and what our "inner photographer" had to say. Then he got really excited (he does that a lot), and started with all kinds of ideas. He did our engagement shoot in Manhattan and we knew we made the right choice. We haven't seen shots from the wedding yet, but if Jeff's reactions to his shots are any indication, we'll be blown away. You can tell that every shot he takes is him trying to get the best shot he's ever taken. This guy doesn't ever just phone it in. Impressions isn't the cheapest place you'll find, but you get what you pay for. Jeff brings TREMENDOUS value. His excitement and creativity are unmatched. We thought about getting a 2nd shooter through him, but we were on the fence about it. We ended up passing on it because he was confident that even solo, he wouldn't miss the shot; and we trusted him. At the same time, he was not intrusive throughout the day. He's like a ninja with a camera. We are waiting patiently to see the photos and get our book. We know it will perfectly capture the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda R

Christine did an amazing job on our engagement shoot and wedding day photos! There are so many photos that capture our special moments throughout the day. During the planning, Impressions was professional and detailed so we knew what to expect on the day of. We are happy that... Read More we went with them, they are creative, easy going and reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lori A

Jeff and his staff did an amazing job for my son's wedding. He made sure that the bride and groom had plenty of time to enjoy their wedding. The pictures came out absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. They go above and beyond to get you the... Read More experience you want. My son and daughter in-laws wedding was in July and people are still talking about how wonderful the photographer was. Thank you so very much.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ellen P

Jeff and Christine from Impressions were excellent. Jeff met with us numerous times before my daughter’s wedding, went over all the packages, and was very thorough with his information. He took time, was very patient and fun to work with, and his pictures came out fantastic!... Read More Jeff goes over and above to take all different shots of the affair he's photographing- he will stand on his head to take the right picture, and his proofs were phenomenal! Christine took fantastic pictures for us also, and was always reachable if we had any questions. Haven't finished our daughter’s album yet, but I’m sure it will turn out just as great! I highly recommend Impressions for your next affair because they are responsible, reliable, reachable and they try to cover everything!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Nickolas M

Impressions And Christine Kim captured the most Increible moments and photos of our wedding July 1st 2017. So professional, hardworking and energetic on a long day. The attention to detail was so amazing to watch as a groom. She made my bride feel so special and important from 7... Read More am until we picked our amazing photos up at the office. Such a family vibe from start to finish. I would use them again over and over and over! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alyson

Jeff did an incredible job with our wedding pictures and truly understood the vision we had for the style we wanted captured on that special day. Our photos came out beautifully. He also has a ton of patience with working with large bridal parties, kids, and dogs alike!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Elizabeth P

I found Jeff at a wedding expo and knew instantly that he was the guy to shoot our wedding! After our initial meeting with him, we instantly booked an engagement session, as we were confident he would be the perfect photographer for us. He took the time to truly get to know us... Read More and our personalities. During our engagement shoot, Jeff was super easy to work with and made us laugh the entire time. On our wedding day, almost a year after our engagement photo shoot, it felt like no time had passed at all and we picked up where we had left off. Jeff and his team were timely and full of energy. Everyone who attended our wedding has absolutely raved about Jeff's professionalism but also his sense of humor which kept the day rolling with smiles on everyone's face. He captured every moment of our wedding perfectly and we were blown away with the images that we received. Jeff has a natural ability to find beauty all around him. He was able to get us into position, snap a photo and every time we were mesmerized by the perfection in every shot. He was open to our input and was able to capture our personality through our photos. Jeff and his team were professional and friendly throughout the entire planning process. As the wedding approached, Jeff reached out to me and confirmed the time he would arrive and I never needed to hunt Jeff down as he always remained in contact. He ensured that all the pictures we wanted were taken before he left for the evening. We got our wedding photos so quickly and we couldn't be happier with what they look like. We even had a viewing party to show them off. Everyone enjoyed them and were blown away with how amazing they were. My husband and I would absolutely recommend Jeff to any bride and groom looking for a wedding photographer. There's no one else out there like him!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Morgan B

Jeff and the team went above and beyond my expectations! They did an amazing job with our engagement photos and then the wedding photos were just perfect. It was such a pleasure working with them from the time we booked them, walking us through each step, to finally keep us... Read More organized and positive on the big day. THANK YOU Impressions, for capturing priceless moments and being amazing to work with. Would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Katie H

Loved everything about impressions photos! Jeff did a great job knowing exactly what kind of pictures I wanted. He went above and beyond for us that day including laying in the pouring rain to get the last and best shot of the night! We will definitely recommend to friends and... Read More family!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Debbie H

Could not be happier working with Jeff from Impressions Photo and Video. We recently had our engagement photo shoot with Jeff in Asbury Park, and absolutely love our amazing pictures. We are so excited we have chosen him to help us celebrate and capture moments on our special... Read More day. From the second we met up with him, he made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. Totally confirming for us we made the perfect choice. Looking forward to working him on our wedding day in July.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Desiree H

I found impressions photo at a bridal show at the mill. After looking thru a bunch of photo albums from other vendors, nothing hit the spot and then I saw impressions booth and skimmed thru their albums and they were all stunning so I booked them and they were lovely to work... Read More with, very accommodating, sweet and their work was truly beautiful and creative. They lead the whole thing but also took in my suggestions as well for different shots I wanted. Great experience, beautiful pictures and wonderful people! Made the day awesome! Their pricing was also the best I found for high quality work. I was shocked at how inexpensive they were compared to other big names out there and I'd definitely consider them a big name. My photographers were working so hard I mean at one point she was laying on the floor just to get a good shot lol. Very dedicated to making sure my pictures were perfect. You won't be disappointed if you book your wedding day with them. I am a very pleased bride! Love you impressions!! Thanks for helping make our day so special!! Xox

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kristen O

Jeff is most definitely the best out there. I am so grateful I had issues with the first photographer we booked, and ended up canceling due to poor management, because otherwise we would have never met Jeff, and our photos would have never been anywhere near this quality. Jeff... Read More was so friendly and personable, and I could tell from speaking to him on the phone that we weren't just another wedding on his schedule. He truly cares about his clients and does everything he can to get the absolute BEST photos ( I mean he quite literally laid in the sand on the beach in a suit to get some of the shots!) They were so professional with everything, and took out of the box pictures that I've never seen from a wedding! But that turned out amazing!! We continue to get compliments on his work! He has an amazing eye for this and knows exactly what he's doing. If you want a photographer that is personable, the best of the best, treats you like family and not an income, Jeff is hands down the way to go and is worth every single penny. We look forward to working with Impressions again in the future. Thank you Jeff (and Mark too!) for such an amazing job, photos that captured the most amazing moments of the day, and a lifetime of memories!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 JESSICA M

I absolutely LOVE Impressions! They were there with us since the beginning. Jeff did an AMAZING job with our engagement sessions which was FREE with our wedding package. He helped me plan out my big day which was such a huge relief! He was very professional but made you feel... Read More calm, relaxed, and excited during my big day! The pictures were everything I wanted and more! I can't wait to create my wedding album and share these photos with family and friends! Thank you so much to Jeff and his team for capturing my special day in the perfect way!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Michelle M

Jeff's work caught our eye the second we stepped into his office! His attention to detail, his passion, the way he embraces and uses natural light, and his artistry spoke volumes, and from our first handshake, we knew Jeff was going to be a part of our wedding. Our Central Park... Read More engagement shoot with Jeff was so much fun, and the results were an album of truly beautiful pictures! We were able to call/email Jeff whenever we had a question or thought in the year leading up to the wedding, and completely trusted his judgement and expertise! Our wedding day was a dream come true, and Jeff and his awesome team were there every step of the way! We know we will be calling Jeff for future events! Jeff, thank you for capturing everything in photo and video, for all of your attention to detail, for taking away some of the stress, for your laughter and smiles, and for being a part of our very special day!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Julianne B

From just meeting Jeff you immediately know he's a personable, outgoing, genuinely nice guy you would want to spend time with. And on your wedding day, you spend A LOT of time with your photographer. Seeing his previous clients' pictures, you immediately know he's terrific at... Read More what he does. Jeff did not disappoint in any way! My husband and I are both people who don't really enjoy being the center of attention and definitely aren't used to having our picture taken. Even starting from the engagement photo shoot, Jeff was able to put us at ease right away. But he outdid himself on our wedding day! He was able to establish a good rapport with all of our wedding party and family members he interacted with. Jeff also made sure throughout the day to ask us if we had any specific requests for pictures with people. And when we didn't, he took the reins and the results were AMAZING! We will absolutely 100% be going back to Jeff with any future photo needs!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kim T

Impressions photo and video is a fantastic and professional company to work with. The team really made the wedding day photos fun. Many people from our bridal party asked when the photos would be available because they can't wait to see how they all turn out. I would recommend... Read More this company to anyone that is getting married. Nothing but positive things to say!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Becky

To quote a friend, "I cannot wait to see your pictures! Your photographers were literally throwing themselves on the floor throughout the night just to get the perfect shot! I have never seen people more dedicated to getting the shot!" I couldn't agree more. Jeff and Christine... Read More are top-notch. Beginning with our engagement shoot, we knew that Jeff would be the perfect guy to capture our wedding day. He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire time (which is huge for people like us who are not used to being professionally photographed). He got lots of genuine smiles out of us, making the photos incredible!! This fun and professional personality of his shined through during our entire wedding day, and was matched by his partner, Christine. Both of them were efficient and personable. They managed to keep all having fun (family, extended family, and bridal party) throughout all of the photos that they shot before the party and during! Jeff made sure that they got all of the photographs that we had previously requested, and they were right in the action (though not in-your-face) during the entire party! I could never thank Jeff and Christine enough!! I am counting down the days until we get our photos and video! You cannot go wrong with these guys. As a perfectionist who obsessed over each wedding planning detail, I can say that with confidence!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Megan M

We are so in love with our wedding photo's and could not be happier that we chose Impressions Photo & Video to help capture our special day! Christine was absolutely incredible! Not only is her work amazing but she is as well. She helped keep our entire day on schedule without a... Read More hitch. After all is said and done with the wedding, all you have left are memories and photo's. We are so very happy with the photo's and the service! I would highly recommend Impressions Photo & Video to anyone!

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Kristina D

Jeff and his team are very professional. They listen to your vision on how you want things to look. Jeff made our special day even that much more special.

My amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Eileen M

Amazing! Jeff was fantastic! He was calm yet fun, serious yet funny, he was keeping my anxiety at a minimum the whole time. There were a lot of pictures and I have neck issues and was always taking care of me. Asking if I needed a break, making sure someone held my bouquet... Read More (which was heavy) when i walked, made sure someone was holding my train up... I could go on and on. 5 stars!!!

Great Photos, Great Photographer...

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Amanda U

Impressions Photo & Video was the first and only place my husband and I had considered before booking with them. Going through their online gallery, it was apparent that while at times they take traditional wedding pictures, they can also capture the moments in a more candid way... Read More extremely well. One of my husband's only requests for our wedding day was not too many of the traditional wedding photos. Jeff listened to him in our initial meeting and immediately put his mind at ease. On our wedding day, Jeff kept his word. Better than that, he took some amazing candid shots that really captured our day. Everyone in our families and bridal parties LOVED Jeff and our pictures. I would absolutely recommend IPV!

2015-08-06T11:21:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Amanda & Steve, It was awesome spending the day with you guys.Thank you for letting us be apart of your big day, everything was beautiful.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Nancy P

Impressions was the best choice for us! I have to say that Jeff and his crew are just amazing people! Very welcoming from the first second you meet them to the very end. We are so happy that we got them for our wedding. Whoever chooses Impressions will NOT be disappointed. My... Read More entire family after my wedding said to me how amazing my photographer was. I would refer them to anyone who needs a photographer for anything! As a matter of a fact my first appointment with them I brought my maid of honor with me and she plans on using them when she gets married! She fell in love with Jeff and his work as much as I did. I am one satisfied customer. Thank you Impressions!

Great service

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Perri

Jeff and his team were exceptional! We worked with Scott and he really listened to everything we asked for. I am picky and cannot imagine getting any better service.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 katie a

We chose Impressions Photo & Video to do our wedding. I was so happy we did, because not only is Jeff a great photographer, but a great friend. He kept me on time the entire day and made our wedding album something we can always treasure. Everyone on his team was such a pleasure... Read More to deal with and had quick responses to all my questions. I would highly recommend Impressions Photo & Video to anyone looking for a photographer whose fun, caring, and adventurous.