In His Image Photography

Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston Salem, Wilmington

Your Day, Your Love, Your Legacy

Your wedding is more than just a day, it’s a milestone in your legacy. We believe you deserve to enjoy it fully and not look back to remember awkward smiles or unnatural poses! So sit back and let us serve you well with beautiful images, dedicated service, and a relaxed experience you can cherish for the years to come!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Raleigh, NC Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston Salem, Wilmington (919) 404-9707

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Camisha T

All I can say is wow! We found Dajuan and his team late into our wedding planning and close to the wedding, amazing is the only way I can describe him and his team! I’d had a not so great experience earlier in the year with another photographer and met him and his team in time... Read More for my bridals. I couldn’t believe it was me in the pictures, loved them. The wedding day was awesomeness! Mark and I couldn’t be more impressed with Dajuan and his team! Their vision for taking pictures, the ideas of the shot was on point. Our experience was so fluid, relaxing and smooth. Our pictures reveal was beautiful, never could I have imagined that every single picture taken would be awesome. There was not one picture we didn’t love! We recommend them 100 times over! Amazing is our experience and will be yours also! Thank you so very much!! You’ve given us so beautiful memories we will be able to cherish for a lifetime! Camisha and Mark Stamper

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Carrie P

Perhaps unlike most brides, I wasn't looking forward to my wedding. Marriage, yes, but the big day itself, no. I'm not really one for being the center of attention. As such, the photography was what I was dreading most. That all changed the first time my husband and I met... Read More with Dajuan. His passion for capturing the small details of the day combined with his kindness and sincerity won me over instantly. As he described going through the ceremony, I found myself in tears and looking forward to the wedding for the first time. The day itself was such a joy and Dajuan and his team did a phenomenal job of being present for each moment. Their preparations beforehand (which even included knowing what time the sun would set) and their flexibility on the day of (walking through fields full of puddles) had a huge role to play in making the day so smooth and successful. Moreover, it was clear to see that not only was he there to take pictures of our joy, but that he rejoiced with us as well. The turn around time for the pictures was excellent and the photos themselves are beautiful. Whether it was with the formal shots that we had listed out beforehand or the candid shots with our loved ones at the reception, each of them is worth treasuring. I had been referred to Dajuan and In His Image Photography by another wedding photographer. She told me that if she were to have someone shoot her wedding, it would be him. I'm thrilled to be able to confirm that she was right.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Sarah B

In His Image Photography came very highly recommended to us. After working with them, I echo that recommendation for two specific reasons: they are extremely organized and can handle challenging circumstances. Weddings are chaotic with so many moving parts and pulling them... Read More together is a very daunting task – or it was for me. Dajuan has used his extensive experience photographing weddings to develop a planning process that ensures he will capture every photo that is important to you. He thought of things that I had not considered but was happy to include. He met with us to develop a timeline of the day that he used to maximize the time he spent with us. But I found that timeline helpful for my planning purposes, as well. It helped me see how all of the details would fall into place and gave me a sense of calm for the day. I credit Dajuan with giving me that peace of mind. Second, the elements of our wedding plans presented a challenge: timed to happen at sunset in a room filled with large windows and, as if that wasn’t enough of a photography nightmare, we had six (6) children in our wedding party. Dajuan captured the beauty of the light through the windows without losing the details of what was happening in the room – this is a huge accomplishment. I really believe that it is his years of experience that made it possible for him to capture the special moments of our day. As for photographing kids, well, that’s always hit or miss, but Dajuan and Lauren, his second shooter, were patient with them and captured all of the photos I’d hoped to have as well as many very sweet shots of the kids throughout the day. It’s like they knew where to be at just the right moment. Again, I point to their experience because this is not true of all photographers. Photography was a priority for us so, after the venue, this was the first vendor we hired for the day. Our experience with In His Image Photography was positive from the beginning to the end. Working with Dajuan was the best decision we made and I recommend them with the confidence that you will have the same experience.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Justin W

Our experience with In His Image Photography was phenomenal! I personally have had the opportunity to be apart of the bridal party for three different weddings where Dajuan and his team were the photographers. Each event was perfect! The In His Image Photography team is... Read More professional, punctual, and personable! In addition to taking great photos, Dajuan and his team make you feel completely comfortable and relaxed on your special day. My wife and I will, and already have, recommended In His Image Photography to anyone and everyone we know that is getting married!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Wesley R

Dajuan and his team are truly amazing! Dajuan is not only an excellent & talented photographer, but is also a dream to work with. I was fortunate to have him be a part of my proposal, engagement portrait session & my wedding day! We have absolutely stunning photos from each... Read More event! Without any hesitation I recommend anyone who is looking for a top notch, professional & fun wedding photographer, to work with In His Image Photography if at all possible!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Alexandra P

There are not enough words to express just how much we love the whole team at In His Image Photography. We feel very blessed to have found them. Our wedding day images and my bridal portraits were perfect! Dajuan is very talented and his passion for photography is evident in... Read More his work. We would highly recommend IHIP!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Brittany V

In His Image Photography did an outstanding job on my wedding day. Dujuan was a pleasure to work with and the images that were captured were absolutely breath taking. I highly recommend them to anyone and I do as folks ask who was my wedding photographer after they capture a... Read More glimpse of the images.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Brittany F

Dajuan and his team are absolutely AMAZING!! From the very first phone call, Dajuan made sure that my husband (fiance at the time) and I were comfortable and in the moment. Dajuan really captured our love in photos and I have no idea how he got my wedding glow to show on film. I... Read More never felt like I was being rushed or even taken photos of. I told my husband that I want Dajuan to be our family's photographer for every major moment. I'm still in awe over how beautiful and incredible our photos look! I will remember my wedding so vividly because of the wonderful work Dajuan and his team did. Can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Renee B

Dajuan and staff are simply awesome. His calm and patient demeanor made me so relaxed the day of the wedding. He was on time, professional, and an absolute JOY to work with. My family and friends commented to me all day and even after the wedding how pleasant he was and how... Read More he caught EVERY moment. The photos are absolutely GORGEOUS! I am so glad Dajuan was there to capture our day.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Ashley J

It was an absolute pleasure working with In His Image Photography. Dajuan and his team were consummate professionals, taking great care to capture every design and detail of our wedding. IHIP took what typically is a tiring and time-consuming operation and made it fun and... Read More efficient. We could not be more pleased with the process and the product. In His Image Photography exceeded every expectation: from the initial planning meeting to the delivery of our stunning prints.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

It was truly a day to remember!! After my husband and I had found the perfect photographer, we knew without a doubt that our one and only special day was going to be flawlessly and meticulously captured!! That’s right, Dajuan and his team did not miss a beat ensuring that every... Read More detail of our wedding day was captured for memories to last a lifetime. It started with his exceptional customer service, knowledge of the craft /skill, awesome photography packages and an eye for the million dollar shot! From our engagement session, to the wedding website, wedding day timeline, and finally the wedding day, every encounter was seamless and beautiful. His personality was fun and inviting making us feel comfortable and natural in our poses. His ability to capture breathtaking moments cannot compare to any other. Words can describe his work but the images themselves speak volumes! Dajuan and his team went above and beyond to ensure that my guest viewed the wonderful actual wedding day preparation slide show and yes, it was hit! The guest thoroughly enjoyed such a treat. We enjoyed working with Dajuan and are sure to keep him as our go to photographer!! You can simply describe In His Image Photography as EXCELLENT and always a JOB WELL DONE!! Mr. & Mrs. Moss October 7th, 2017

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Demetria P

My husband and I are beyond thrilled and thankful that we chose In His Image Photography to capture our wedding day. From the moment we begin our email exchanges with Dajaun to the day of our wedding being captured by him and his team was just amazing and flawless! Dajuan is... Read More very professional and has a lot of experience in wedding photography. It was very easy to communicate with him as he was very efficient at responding to my questions and emails. They say a photo is worth a thousand words... and In His Image absolutely justifies that. Looking through our wedding photos brought me indescribable feelings of happiness, love and every emotion in between! Dajuan was able to capture all the beautiful moments we can look back on for the rest of our lives. He's the type of photographer who will give you 100% of his timeless effort and will exceed your expectations! Our photos are breath-taking and we are SO happy that we were able to work with him.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Janet R

This was a well planned wedding. From the engagement, on- line announcements, photos, venue, entertainment, photo gallery and food. One of the prettiest weddings I ever attended.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Deidra S

My husband and I booked Dajuan for our engagement session after I saw his work at a bridal showcase downtown Raleigh. The images he produced were stunning and we both knew after that magical experience he was the one who would tell our story through pictures on our special... Read More day. Dajuan and his team superseded my expectations by a long shot to say the least on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding Dajuan had meetings with me to discuss details for our big day. He asked that I complete a questionnaire and send over any photos so he had a good depiction of what images he should take. He along with his staff were prompt, courteous, professional, personable, and creative. I don't think there is one moment that did not get captured on my wedding day. My friends and family adored Dajuan and thought I picked the perfect person to take pictures. He took his time and made sure my wedding images were simply Perfect. If you are looking for a photographer to blow your mind and produce a masterpiece please book Dajuan and his team!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Stephen P

Amazing! Dajuan is very attentive to every detail from planning to photographing to editing...everything was on point! Highly recommend to any and all looking for a real professional who loves his work and clearly takes time perfecting his craft!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 A S

Hands down the best photographer! Dejuan has a great eye and knows how to make a picture look perfect. Very professional and reliable. Not only has he captured my special day but we have found our family photographer to capture all our special portraits!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kyle P

I don't know where to begin with how lucky my wife and I were to find Dajuan and his team. From his first response to him pulling over on the side of the road just to reset our password so that we could see our pictures, In His Image was the best investment we made in our... Read More wedding. I felt comfortable with all of his suggestions and coordination. At all times he was willing to do whatever we wanted (i.e. outside photos after wading through some puddles to get the perfect "Golden Hour" pictures...he even had sunset recorded on our itinerary to take that into account) and he had the mind and vision for timeless and beautiful pictures. All that being said, this is the only review that I'm leaving for any of my vendors because I felt that strongly about the quality of work that he did. I feel blessed that we were able to have someone that talented shoot and memorialize our special day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Maite B

Dajuan is kind, calm, and always has a smile on his face. Truly a positive influence on our busy wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Michelle G

In His Image provide some very beautiful portraits for our special day. Dajuan our photographer and his staff were literally like ghost in the night they were undetectable at times which made for some very creative and wonderful shots taken. He was very pleasant when entering... Read More the bridal suite and got some wonderful shots of me and my family in the prep process. The only thing that I wish had been different was a bit more direction on the photographers part, there was so much going on that I was not grounded enough to direct and speak on all the additional images and places that I wanted to capture on that day.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Angela N

In His Image Photography was awesome! Dajuan is very professional and very easy to talk and work with. He's very knowledgeable in his profession and passionate about his work. Our family and friends spoke so very highly of his work as well as his mannerisms. All of our... Read More pictures (including the bridal portraits) are beautiful! He captured so many unique moments of our wedding and we are so blessed to have had him as our photographer. We would definitely recommend him to others and we look forward to working with him in the future for other portraits!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Erika M

Dajuan and his team were such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day!!! Our pictures are so beautiful, we are so happy with them!! Dajuan is very nice and patient, it was our first time working with a professional photographer so he really helped direct us to create amazing... Read More pictures - for the prep and the formals. Once the wedding began, we barely even noticed him, they do a great job of staying behind the scenes but still capturing every beautiful moment.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Carlton G

Dajuan was very pleasant & professional. He provided my wife & I with amazing pictures that we will be able to look back on for a lifetime. He was easy going and easy to contact. He gave us exactly what we were looking for and we could not have been more pleased.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Grace M

I chose Dajuan at In His Image Photography after seeing what a great experience one of my friend's had with him for her wedding so there was no need to look much farther! From the beginning, I felt assured that my wedding would be a wonderful day, and I am so happy that I now... Read More have the visual memories forever. Dajuan likes to understand the couple on a personal level, and we had a few pre-wedding conversations that helped lay groundwork. I was very interested in what his thoughts were as well since he is the professional and artist. We had informative follow up meetings in which we discussed the wedding day timeline, which was one of the most helpful things created for the entire wedding weekend because we knew where we were supposed to be and when. On the day of, Dajuan and his team were extremely communicative and were present but not obtrusive to the event. We had a lot of fun spending time with them! It was wonderful to see the pictures for the first time, and my husband and I loved seeing some of the moments that we were not a part of because it showed that everyone seemed to be having a blast, too. I also highly recommend the photobooth that has recently been added to their offerings - it was a hit. Hiring a professional photographer was one of the few things that I prioritized in my budget, and Dajuan worked with me on tailoring to our desires and expectations. I have nothing but good things to say, and really, the images speak for themselves.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Olivia H

Dajuan & his team were nothing less of phenomenal! After seeing his pictures & reading the reviews I had my mind set, there was nothing my fiancé could do to make me change my mind! Everything I read was true. He is very understanding, easy to talk to and creative. What I... Read More loved about Dajuan most was that he caters to whatever you would like because it is truly ‘your day’. There was nothing I asked for that he did not deliver! In the process of finding a photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding day I have found someone that will do our maternity and family pictures when our family begins to grow! YES, he is just that dog on good! His professionalism is beyond all you could ask for. Dajuan truly enjoys what he does and goes above all standards! The first thing I done was picked out a photographer before I picked out a venue and the venue I fell in love with did not have the date available that I had already given Dajuan. Dajuan was so understanding, caring and loved what he does so much that he changed his plans to make sure that he was able to be the photographer on our big day! There are so many different situations that I could list about how Dajuan was phenomenal in preparation for our wedding! He even took the 8 hour drive for our engagement photos because I was set on one specific place that I wanted the pictures to be taken. He was a perfect photographer for the extraordinary bride I was. One of my favorite pictures is when Dajuan stepped in on the day of the wedding and helped fasten the back of my dress! My mom had nails & had not practiced getting the buttons fastened with nails on before the big day but Dajuan stepped in without us asking and helped take the stress off of my mom & I. Pictures are mainly all you will have to relive your wedding day . . . a day that you have worked so hard to make it all that you have every wanted & put so much time and preparation into. You really get what you pay for and with Dajuan you will be beyond happy. I received an email when we got back from our honeymoon that our pictures were complete, the turnaround wait was outstanding! Do not sell yourself short and go with anyone other than Dajuan & his team! YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU CHOSE HIM, I PROMISE!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Mark D

One of the best experiences anyone can ask for not only on their wedding day but in all the planning and prep leading up to it. The attention, patience and detail that Dajuan and all his staff show are second to none. He and his staff are some of the most personable and... Read More professional individuals that you will have the absolute pleasure of dealing with. They make absolutely sure that nothing goes overlooked or undone on your day if you want an image then it's done. The photos that are taken during your special day are so amazing that they instantly transport back to that very moment. There is no need to look anywhere else, In His Image Photography is the only logical option.

Meet The Manager

Dajuan Jones

It’s hard to believe it’s been 19 years since I founded In His Image Photography! When I think of the couples that have placed their faith in me to capture their weddings, families, and special moments, I feel very blessed to do this work. I believe getting married is a major step in your legacy. My legacy – my family - is everything to me. My wife Romenna (13 years and counting!) and our three children are my world. I invite you to get to know our heart and approach to your wedding on our website, Then contact us and experience the difference for yourself.