Professional Wedding Videography

Professional, courteous service. Creative work. Affordable pricing. There are no wedding videography professionals in the area who will capture the beauty of your wedding day better. It's why we've three times been voted "One of Baltimore's Best Videographers." Read our reviews!

Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1014 Regester Avenue, Baltimore, MD Baltimore, Washington, Northern Virginia (410) 929-5170

Worth every penny spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Michelle S

We showed our wedding highlight video to family and friends and everyone’s reaction was “OMG that video is AMAZING!” I couldn’t agree more! I adore our video and am so thankful to Gene for how well he captured the entire day. He blended 8 hours’ worth of footage into 30 minutes... Read More for our highlight DVD and really took the final product to the next level. The editing was flawless! He even let us choose the music so we were able to incorporate our personal taste which was a wonderful touch! We bought the unedited raw footage as extra and I highly recommend doing that so you can see the whole day exactly how it went. It is worth the extra cost, trust me!!! I will always be eternally grateful to Gene at In Motion Video for making one of the most important days of my life such an incredible experience and capturing all the emotion and beauty of the day through his artistic work. In Motion Video produced a true representation of all of our love, joy, and excitement! We will treasure this forever!

Awesome videographer

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Carlena M

Inmotion Video did a great job for my New Years Eve wedding. Gene and his team were very easy to work with. They were on time and got our DVD's and the highlight trailer over to us in a timely manner. I have watched my wedding trailer at least a million times because Gene and... Read More his team did such a great job capturing our specialy day in a 8 min vinette.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Bethany K

Gene met and exceeded our expectations. He took the time to meet us in person before the wedding and everything went as planned the day of. Gene was very professional and paid attention to detail. We are absolutely in love with our video and we couldn't have imagined it to... Read More turn out as great as it is! Gene is very creative and knew just how to incorporate the special moments into the video. I would highly recommend Gene and InMotion Videography! Thanks Gene!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tracy S

In Motion Video was responsive and accommodating leading up to the wedding, and unobtrusive at the ceremony. So happy we chose them! The highlights video makes me laugh and cry every time I watch it!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Alyssa J

In Motion Video is absolutely amazing! We just received our wedding DVDs and we are blown away. It was so great to get to re live our wedding day. We chose to get the wedding trailer and the way it was put together with the music and all of the highlights was so perfect, we... Read More wouldn't change a thing about it. During the day In Motion was professional, on time and got AMAZING footage. When our DVDs arrived less then a month after our wedding the quality was great, the DVDs come in a custom case and the discs themselves are customized as well. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for there big day. We will truly treasure these for the rest of our lives. Thank you for helping us relive our big day!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Stephanie C

Love the raw footage! I didn't meet Gene until the day of the wedding because my father was handling the videography portion. I sent my father a list, and I'm so glad that he went with In Motion. I had a few emails with him shortly before the wedding to add extra coverage, and... Read More I'm happy that I did. We got married at Pond View Farm, and Gene did a fantastic job. He was excellent at moving around quietly, making sure that he didn't get in the way or interrupt anything. Half the time, I forgot he was even there because he was so stealthy. He was very nice & polite to everyone, didn't overstep any boundaries while filming, and he made all of us ladies feel comfortable while he was in the house with us. He didn't ask us at all to pause or re-do a shot/pose. Just under 2 weeks after our wedding, our raw DVDs arrived the day before we got back from the honeymoon. We were impressed at the timeliness of the delivery, and I can't stop watching them. I'm really excited for the trailer and full highlight videos to arrive. I'm psyched we decided to have videography coverage, and it's great to re-watch the whole day to remember it, also see things we weren't around for. Thank you so much Gene!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Carey F

So worth it!! If any bride is thinking about hiring a wedding videographer, Gene did a fantastic job at our wedding! We had our wedding at the Naval Academy on February 20th and we had a blast. It's 2 weeks later and we already have our DVDs of the ceremony, and after footage. I... Read More am so glad that we decided to go with InMotion Video. Gene was so professional and these videos will be cherished for YEARs to come. It is so great to look back and see all the moments we may have forgotten or may not have seen. Gene, thank you so much.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Excellent product without breaking the budget! Gene was very friendly, super flexible, and very easy to work with! We also had a very quick turnaround with the videos, and was open to changing anything that we wanted changed in the final product. We are so happy we went with... Read More Gene and In Motion Video! Our Guests also commented on how fun the video booth was, and we love being able to re-watch their comments on our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

very professionally done product without breaking the budget! Gene was very friendly and easy to work with! Very responsive to our communications and very quick turn around with videos! We are so happy we went with Gene and In Motion Video! He truly captured the energy and... Read More feeling of the day. I love reliving it watching the videos! Everyone also commented on how fun and unique the videobooth was!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Ashley R

We could not be happier with our wedding video, and we are so happy we decided to not only book a videographer, but to book In Motion. Gene was FANTASTIC to work with, the poor guy was so patient dealing with all of my revision request. I wasn’t the quickest person to respond,... Read More but each time he would take my concerns make the revisions and get it back to me very quickly. At the end of the day the video was AMAZING!!! My sister also used Gene, and we both can’t stop talking about how amazing the video is and how we can’t stop watching it, and love reliving that special day in our lives. Gene his crew, and equipment were inconspicuous throughout our whole day, I forgot he was even there. Don’t skip this little detail, I promise you won’t regret the decision.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 LaNita R

Gene was great! The video was nicely done and was an amazing way for us to re-live our special day. The video quality was amazing, too. Gene was easily accessible, very professional and personable. It was great doing business with him, and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kara S

We just received our wedding video from In Motion Video and it took my breath away! It was so much fun reliving our special day again and again through all of the raw footage as well as the highlight video! Gene and joe (our videographers) were so professional and reliable and... Read More made us feel comfortable the entire time. They really made sure they captured all of the most important parts of the day. I think the best decision that we made during the entire wedding planning process was to hire In Motion video. They are top notch and they gave us a gift that we will forever cherish! Thanks guys!! Love, Kara & Ben Nichols

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Lauren B

Gene was wonderful to work with. We do not live in the Annapolis area, so all of our communications were via email and phone calls. He was very flexible and quick to respond to any questions we had. On our wedding day, he was so professional and was hardly noticeable, yet he... Read More managed to capture all of the precious moments of the day. He was everywhere we needed him to be, but was never in the way. The final product was incredible! The way he pieced together the highlights video was a true piece of art. I am so happy we decided to get a wedding video, and I am thrilled we had In Motion Video as our vendor.

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Andrea C

Gene from In Motion was a pleasure to work with. We had some delays during our wedding due to traffic on the bay bridge, and Gene was incredible flexible and professional. We love the footage we've seen from In Motion, and feel like we now have the ability to relive our special... Read More day over and over!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Taylor M

Gene from In Motion Video captured our wedding day. He was so professional, we didn't even know he was there most of the time! We received our video a couple weeks after the wedding! We were so overwhelmed with the quality of the video!! Everyone who watched it with us said it... Read More was amazing! Thank you so much for capturing all of our special moments. I would definitely recommend In Motion Video!

Awesome Wedding Videography!

Reviewed on 1/31/2015 Alyssa G

When we met Gene at the start of the day, he was very friendly and professional. After that, we barely noticed he was there, despite the fact that he captured everything (from the first look, to the ceremony, and through the reception). Gene worked very well with our... Read More photographer to ensure that they both were able to capture everything they needed without interfering with each other. We also just received our ceremony DVD and the raw footage that we had in our package (less than 2 weeks from our wedding!). Thank you so much, Gene - we have loved being able to re-live our special day through your work!

THE BEST WEDDING DECISION!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 April L

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our wedding video made by In Motion Video. We worked with Gene and Joe. They were both amazing and very easy to work with!! On the day of I barely noticed Joe filming but he managed to capture everything!! I couldn't be happier with the editing and the quality.... Read More Choosing In Motion Video for our videography was the best wedding decision we made!! We got married at Oriole Park at Camden Yards and made lots of decisions too. For those of you who may be like us and are thinking about skipping out on a videographer for budget purposes... please don't!! Our wedding video is something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Now that we have it I can't believe I thought about possibly doing without. I'm so happy with their work. Did I mention I love our wedding video?

In Motion Video is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jenn M

In Motion Video is the way to go! My husband and I were married three weeks ago and we already received both the DVD of the ceremony and the footage. We were so excited to come back from our honeymoon and not have to wait to re-live the day over again. Gene captured moments... Read More my husband and I missed because of other bride/groom duties... his footage was as if you were viewing it as a guest mingling with other guests at the reception and cocktail hour. Gene was there for all of the big moments and even caught little ones that only my husband and I would notice. The ceremony was full coverage and pieced together perfectly. We couldn't be happier! ~J&B

Fantastic Videographer!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Stefanie W

My husband and I were originally not going to have a videographer at our wedding, but I am so glad now that my in-laws convinced us otherwise. In Motion Video was a wonderful vendor to work with, and we are so glad that Gene was there to record our special day. Since receiving a... Read More link to our highlights video for us to approve, I have watched the video again and again, and I love it! Gene did such an amazing job capturing the wonder, love, and beauty of the day, and we are lucky to have such an awesome way to look back and remember our wedding. Everyone that has seen our highlights video agrees that it is perfect! We also love that we get the entire raw footage, which will let us go back and see the many things that we missed. Not only is the product incredible beyond description, but Gene was also fantastic on our wedding day itself. We had been worried about how we would feel about having a camera in our faces, but Gene was subtle and got shots that we weren't even aware he was capturing! He was a pleasure to work with - before, during, and after our wedding. Gene is incredibly professional, very considerate of what you want, and always quick to get back to you. Thank you so much, In Motion Video!

Excellent value for reasonable price

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Lisa K

In Motion was my easiest vendor to work with. Gene is very responsive, which is a huge plus for me. It can be frustrating to contact a vendor and have it take a few days to get an answer. He had our preview video done extremely fast, and was even faster making the edits and... Read More getting the final copies out to us. We are so pleased with the final results. You will not be disappointed!

Top Notch Vidoegrapher

Reviewed on 7/03/2014

If you are looking for a very professional yet very reasonable priced videographer, than Gene from In Motion Video is your man. My husband and I have watched our ceremony video over two dozen times since our wedding day. We are just so thrilled to be able to relive our wedding... Read More day over and over! It is also so fun to watch what an amazing reception that we had and how much people really enjoyed themselves. Thank you Gene, you are top notch in our books!!! P.S. Gene also did my daughter’s wedding video, as well as my nephew’s video.

Incredible Wedding Videographer!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kristina D

My husband and I are thrilled that we chose In Motion Video to capture our wedding day!! They provided us with a beautiful and creative, quality product that greatly exceeded any of our expectations! The professional videography, editing, and packaging is truly one of a kind.... Read More Thank you, In Motion Video!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 12/17/2013

We are very happy with the quality of our video. Gene was easy to work with and professional. We had him video both of our daughters weddings, one in April and one in July. If we hadn't been totally pleased with his work for the first wedding, we would not have used him for... Read More the 2nd.

Worry free experience

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Lindsay M

Working with Gene was easy and hassle free. It meant alot to not have to worry about him doing what he was supposed to on our wedding day when there are so many other things to think about. He did a great job! He was never intrusive or in the way of our guests, which was... Read More important to us. Our highlights video is an amazing momento of our perfect day. I would recommend Gene to anyone!

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Rosina K

Trying to find a videographer for a reasonable price was the most difficult process for my husband and I. We found In Motion with the help of my friend who works for a wedding company. Gene was fantastic from the start. He worked with me and helped me personalize my own deal... Read More that made me feel super comfortable (price wise). Our Videographer for the event (Johnathan) was spectacular. He was everywhere (but not knowing he was there) which was awesome. I am very pleased with In Motion.

Gene

Gene is the creative force behind In Motion Video and our team. The Founder and Executive Producer of all our projects has been a freelance producer in the Baltimore and Washington, DC area for more than 15 years. He has a graduate degree in Communications from Towson University. He has worked in a variety of different fields including news, multimedia, television shows, events, corporate and commercial arenas. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that Gene is behind all of our strategic planning for your wedding day and adds his creative touch to all of our Wedding Highlights Videos.