In the Woods Wedding & Event Venue

In the Woods is North Georgia's newest state-of-the-art Wedding and Event Venue. Located in Rockmart, GA on a family-owned beautiful secluded property, this charming and rustic location is the perfect place to have the wedding of your dreams! Say "I do" in our 3200 sq ft covered pavilion lined with antique church pews. Dance, Dine, and Celebrate in our 5200 sq ft rustic and inviting reception hall. Other amenities include but are not limited to; Wedding Coordinator, Floral Package, In House DJ, Separate Bridal and Groom suites, shuttle transportation, a honeymoon suite, and much much more! Please call us today for pricing and more details.

Farm + Ranch, Barn

2173 Cartersville Hwy, Rockmart, GA (770) 634-3216

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Abbey Y

My wedding at In the Woods was a dream come true. The venue is absolutely stunning, and the staff was amazing. I thought I was going to be stressed with planning a wedding, but Catherine and Kathie made everything so easy! All I had to do is say the word, and they made whatever... Read More I wanted happen. They coordinated everything so that all I had zero stress while planning, and they made sure everything was perfect! Their attention to detail is amazing. The reception hall was perfect, too. The weather was nice, so we were able to open the barn doors and extend the party outside! It was beautiful. There is nothing that could have made my special day any better. All of my friends and family say it was the most beautiful wedding they have attended, and I agree!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Rachel W

If I could give this venue more than 5 stars, I definitely would. My wedding was absolutely magical and was a million times better than anything I could have ever dreamed of, and none of that would have been possible without Catherine and Kathie. Catherine is professional, kind... Read More and patient. I am a very detail oriented person and she answered all of my emails in a timely manner. Kathie is the most wonderful coordinator and was a pleasure to work with. Her decorations for the rehearsal dinner and the reception were amazing. She ran everything like clockwork and was flexible if we needed more time or to swap things around. Between my bridal party, Kathie and her assistants, I didn't have to lift a finger the entire day. She answered every question I had, no matter how trivial. She guided me through every step of the way, and was especially helpful during the reception (she even helped bustle my dress!). All of our guests were beyond impressed with the venue as well. Everyone gushed about how beautiful it was- despite some rain and crazy weather earlier in the week, the property was perfectly manicured. The shuttles ran on time and without a hitch. I could go on forever about how wonderful this place is. I wish I could relive my wedding day over and over forever! I cannot thank everyone enough for their help in making it the best day ever. This place is absolute perfection and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Nichole S

Cathy and Kathie and all the staff at In The Woods were absolutely amazing to work with and everyone was so nice and accommodating! Wedding planner and coordinator, Kathie, was the absolute best! My Husband, family and I all really enjoyed working with her and she made me feel... Read More 100% relaxed and stress free through the whole experience!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Kacy O

This venue is straight out of a fairytale. It is absolutely breathtaking! Our guests told us they felt like they were in a movie- it was that perfect!! And the wonderful DJ and florist are included in the package! Not to mention the wedding coordinator, Kathie! She is the... Read More sweetest and most helpful human being on earth! She took so much stress off of us and made sure our day was amazing. If you are looking for the perfect venue, look no further!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brooke S

This venue is absolutely incredible. They thought of everything. Kathie went above and beyond for us. I cannot thank her enough.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Meredith K

Beautiful place!! Catherine and Kathie were both great, and some of the sweetest people!! They made this day stress free for us, and did absolutely everything to make our day perfect! I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a beautiful place and great... Read More people!