In the Woods Wedding & Event Venue

In the Woods is North Georgia's newest state-of-the-art Wedding and Event Venue. Located in Rockmart, GA on a family-owned beautiful secluded property, this charming and rustic location is the perfect place to have the wedding of your dreams! Say "I do" in our 3200 sq ft covered pavilion lined with antique church pews. Dance, Dine, and Celebrate in our 5200 sq ft rustic and inviting reception hall. Other amenities include but are not limited to; Wedding Coordinator, Floral Package, Separate Bridal and Groom suites, shuttle transportation, a honeymoon suite, and much much more! Please call us today for pricing and more details.

Farm + Ranch, Barn

2173 Cartersville Hwy, Rockmart, GA (770) 634-3216

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Abbey Y

My wedding at In the Woods was a dream come true. The venue is absolutely stunning, and the staff was amazing. I thought I was going to be stressed with planning a wedding, but Catherine and Kathie made everything so easy! All I had to do is say the word, and they made whatever... Read More I wanted happen. They coordinated everything so that all I had zero stress while planning, and they made sure everything was perfect! Their attention to detail is amazing. The reception hall was perfect, too. The weather was nice, so we were able to open the barn doors and extend the party outside! It was beautiful. There is nothing that could have made my special day any better. All of my friends and family say it was the most beautiful wedding they have attended, and I agree!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brooke S

This venue is absolutely incredible. They thought of everything. Kathie went above and beyond for us. I cannot thank her enough.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Meredith K

Beautiful place!! Catherine and Kathie were both great, and some of the sweetest people!! They made this day stress free for us, and did absolutely everything to make our day perfect! I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a beautiful place and great... Read More people!