In10City Band

The most booked wedding band in Texas! The In10City Band is owned and managed by Intensity Entertainment, Inc. The Intensity bands specialize in wedding receptions and play at approximately 200 weddings per year. Simply watch the videos here on The Knot and on our website and you'll quickly see what makes the Intensity Bands so popular! In10City is customizable in size, from 6 - 20 musicians on stage to allow flexibility in budget, staging and venue sizes. The song list spans from the 50's through today, but their specialty is in staying incredibly current and relevant. Each bride & groom have a private client portal created for the purpose of organizing details with their band. Please call Sam or visit our website for more information on booking and RSVP for our next Client Showcase.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

4395 Westgrove Dr, , Addison, TX Based in Texas, but we travel the world! (469) 307-2440

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Brenna C

I knew from the beginning that I wanted an amazing live band. I did all of my research because I wanted a band that would keep people (young and old) dancing all night long. Finally choosing a band is scary, especially if you haven’t seen them live before. Once I made the... Read More decision to go with In10city I felt like a weight had been lifted. Once I told my venue who our band was, their reaction said it all! They said “Wow! Your guests are going to have an awesome time!” The more people we told that we booked In10city the more people had the same reaction. I have to admit, I fell behind on my questionnaire with the band, I felt awful. I did not get our special songs to them before the deadline and they STILL performed them live and did an absolutely amazing job! My husband and I were so thrilled. I knew they were amazing with the first song. They played the perfect dinner music then it was party time! People were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! The singers were absolutely incredible!!! The band moves around the venue, dances and interacts with the guests. They even pulled me and my husband on stage! We had the time of our lives and so did our guests! So many people asked us at the reception where we found the band and for their contact information. And to this day, people are STILL talking about how incredible they were! 3 months later! If you want a band with energy, true talent and pure professionalism you have found them! You will NOT regret booking In10city. They are the real deal!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Kimberly B

WORTH EVERY PENNY! In10city was definitely the highlight of my wedding. We had a conference call where we worked out all of the specific details. I also filled out their in depth survey that helped them to refine my wants and needs for the wedding. They learned songs that I... Read More specifically wanted to hear and even adapted a song to a slower, acoustic version for a special father-daughter dance. Even though I had watched videos of In10city before, there were still tons of surprises at the wedding! The horns section of the band was SO IMPRESSIVE and they interacted with the audience, playing from different areas of the dance floor. Additionally, the performers used not only the entire stage space, but the entire dance floor also and were very interactive. These performers work HARD. They were dancing and singing their hearts out the entire performance. For my wedding they played a 45 minute set, 15 min break, 45 minute set, 15 min break, then a 90 minute set. The energy level stayed to the MAX throughout the entire reception. Also - definitely use the lighting package! They have a great lighting guy moving around the reception area with an ipad throughout the reception making sure that the lighting coordinates with the music and that everything looks awesome! I am so glad that I used In10City. They made my wedding so special! I would definitely hire them again for any important event. AMAZING.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alex H

I have lost count of how many people have asked me about our wedding band because they want to hire them or recommend them to friends and family. In10City did an amazing job at our wedding. After setting our wedding date picking the band was our first priority. We had never... Read More heard of In10City but we are so happy and lucky that we found them. The In10City team was responsive throughout the entire planning process and were always quick to answer any questions we had. Kim was the band leader for our wedding and we absolutely loved working with her. Kim worked with my wife and me to plan a timeline that would maximize the band’s playing time and keep our party wild and energetic. Kim sent my wife and me rehearsal edit of our first dance so we could practice. In10City kept the dance floor packed all night long and played the perfect mix to keep all ages engaged and dancing. We will always be grateful to Kim and In10City for making our wedding day that much more special!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kari P

Absolutely phenomenal! We had so many guests telling us how great this band was! We wanted our wedding to be a giant dance party - and In10city Band kept the dance floor packed the whole time! We would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jessica S

The In10City Band was one of our most favorite parts about our wedding. First of all, having a band instead of a DJ immediately set our wedding apart from anyone else’s. We hired the full 10-piece band and they were all so talented and full of energy – the singers even had... Read More choreographed dances! I have been receiving more comments from friends & family about how awesome In10City was than any other thing at our wedding. They brought so much energy to our reception and kept people dancing all night. Joe spent a lot of time answering my questions from the beginning and was willing to work with my budget, which is why we ended up choosing them over other bands. You cannot go wrong with In10City – they will make your wedding so much more memorable and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kari H

In10city was amazing! From start to finish they were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. They put together 3 custom arrangements and did a phenomenal job playing them. We received countless compliments about the band and their set list. Multiple guests called them... Read More the best wedding band that they have ever heard! The dance floor was packed all night, and they were a huge contribution to making the wedding so fun and so perfect! CK is the man! – Peyton Harris

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Emily E

If you are wanting the absolute best band at your wedding, look no further! In10City was a HUGE hit at our wedding. From the cocktail hour to the crazy after dinner dancing, this band completely kept our guests entertained. The singers were amazing and danced with all of our... Read More guests. After all the planning and decisions, In10City was the best one we made!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kay P

WOW!!! I don't even know where to begin in reviewing this band. I can only begin by saying they deserve more than 5 stars! Loren, Rachel and Adam absolutely made our daughter's wedding a wonderful, fun filled celebration! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Every... Read More compliment that we received from our guest included how much they LOVED the band, and most guests also went on to say how they loved the way In10City interacted with the crowd! All throughout the wedding planning process, they were easy to work with and very accommodating with our request. They provided a very user friendly music portal for the bride and groom to plan the ceremony and reception music. The portal contains a great variety of music to choose from, and they perform every genre of music perfectly (from dinner music to country to current pop hits) They also arranged our ceremony music of a string duet, and a guitarist for cocktail hour, both of which played our selections flawlessly, even in an outdoor setting. If you are considering a band for your event, you will LOVE In10City Band!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Beth S

If I could give them 6 stars, I would. The band was AMAZING!!! My dream wedding was basically to have a dance party at the reception and In10city delivered just that! The dance floor was constantly packed and In10city played nothing but awesome, fast songs that kept the crowd... Read More going. Finding a great band was the most important part of the wedding to me and I am beyond pleased with our decision to use them! They were fantastic with communication. I loved the online portal which made it easy for us to communicate all of the things we were looking for. I even loved that we were escorted out by some of the horn players during our exit! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this band!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lindsay V

We absolutely loved in10city at our wedding! They were extremely easy to work with and helpful throughout the planning process. CJ helped us book our night and answered our many questions with ease. I had an in depth convo with Kim about what the night would look like and she... Read More made sure every worry was heard - and I never thought about it again! Our three special songs they learned were performed without error and sounded just like the real artist / better! We still get rave reviews months later about our band! I love the mixing of songs they did and are known for. It was so fun getting on stage with my bridesmaids, and again at the end of the wedding seeing everyone we love at one time. Would 100% use them again for any event.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Lauren W

The band was amazing! Everyone loved them, they had everyone on the dance floor and engaged in to the moment! They made our wedding a night to remember! They helped me put together a surprise performance for my wife! Very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Cindy (MOB) W

I was introduced to In10City band 2 years ago at a friend's son wedding in Tyler. I knew then that when the time came, I wanted this band at my daughter's wedding. On May 20th, 2017. My daughter was married in Dallas, TX. As I expected, the band met and exceeded expectations.... Read More The band appeals to all audiences as they build the tempo of the music as the night progresses. Once the "actual party" began, the majority of our guests danced the entire night away. The energy they created was phenomenal and I am still receiving compliments. I highly recommend In10City!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Ashley R

I cannot say enough great things about In10City! They kept EVERYONE (even grandparents) up and dancing from beginning to end. Even during dinner, I looked around and people were dancing in their seats to their music. They can play anything and everything. They even learned three... Read More songs for our first dances and a fun one for the middle of the night. They are so professional, organized and quick to respond to any questions. They also do mashups of songs and the crowd was loving it. Everyone had so so so much fun at our wedding it was a huge part for In10City and a night to remember! We would hire them again in a heartbeat! Best wedding decision EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Taylor B

Groom here: While, of course, I tagged along for the different venue visits, cake and catering tastings (yum), vendor meetings, etc., most decisions were ultimately made by my now wife. BUT picking the wedding band was officially MY job, so I made sure it was going to be the... Read More most memorable part of our wedding reception. People that know me might say that I tend to err on the side of being obnoxiously diligent. When I make a decision, especially one like this, I become obsessive in my research to ensure I am making the absolute BEST decision possible. For others out there like me, please save your time and know that In10city Band is the BEST possible decision you can make. I received a lot of peer pressure from both families, including my fiancé, to just save the money and go with a DJ… “A DJ will be plenty of fun at a fraction of the cost,” they all said. It quickly became my mission to prove them wrong, and by choosing In10city as our wedding band, I did exactly that. They were an incredible band at what I felt was a very fair value. I literally spent months reaching out to every possible wedding band in DFW I could possibly find on the internet and through word of mouth. I sometimes wonder how I was able to keep my job after all the time I spent on the phone talking to different bands. Finding a band is tricky. They’ve all got a sales pitch as to why their band is the best. They all have different ways of structuring their prices and what’s included. Watching videos on youtube can be tricky, because some bands overlay edited recordings to appear to sound better than they actually are and you just can’t get a true feel for a band without seeing them in person- so I started finding ways to go visit bands to see them live (I may have even crashed a few weddings). After getting to know many, many different wedding bands, and seeing many of them live, it became pretty apparent that In10city was as good as it gets. Don’t get me wrong… there are other great wedding bands out there, but as far as overall value is concerned, In10city was a clear winner. I visited some of DFW’s premier wedding bands that were exponentially more expensive and In10city was on par, if not better, than every single one of them. Working with CK and Kim was an absolute pleasure. Both of them are extremely professional and diligent in every aspect of the planning phase. Laying out a detailed plan for the reception can get very complicated, but Kim and In10city’s online portal was amazing and allowed for more detail, personalization, and precision than any band I spoke with. We had a very strict timeline for how we wanted the reception to go, and Kim was so, so patient and helpful throughout the entire planning process, and they ultimately executed our night to perfection. I cannot emphasize enough how professional and organized (and musically talented) they are. They got along lot great with our wedding planner and all our other vendors, including our venue, The Brooks at Weatherford, which has a pretty strict decibel limit. In10city worked within our venue’s sound limit, while still providing a very loud, energetic, and crowd engaging performance. 6 months later, and In10city is still the talk of our wedding. Guests young and old were on the dance floor the entire reception having an absolute blast. It was one of the most epic dance parties I’ve ever experienced, all while remaining classy and not losing sight of the marriage we were ultimately celebrating.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rebecca T

AWE-SOME! In10City was the best choice we made for our wedding! They were incredible - they had everyone on the dance floor - even an 80 year old relative who just had knee surgery ha! Every guest told us that ours was the best wedding ever, and we know that is thanks to the... Read More band. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 ELIA F

These guys were AWESOME!!!!! What an incredible party! This wasn't just a band... these guys were entertainers! Music was awesome and the show incredible! Our guests loved them and are still talking about them! THANK YOU THANK YOU In10City!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Caroline V

Book In10City today!! It will be the BEST decision you make for your wedding or event! Our guests were up on the dance floor within the first few songs of the dinner set, and they never left! The energy, the song choices, the incredible singers and musicians - In10City has it... Read More ALL. I can't tell you how many people told us, "This is BEST wedding band I've ever heard!!" We couldn't agree more. One of my bridesmaids even sent them an email that night to book the band for her wedding. Don't wait, book In10City now - you will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Meredith B

I searched for months for the perfect band for our wedding. So let me save you some time and tell you to hire In10City Band TODAY! You cannot beat the quality of music, price, or customer service with anyone else. They are the BEST and make your wedding special for you. They... Read More aren't like other bands that play their same set list and that's that. They want to make your night extra special. I am obsessed with Shannon Twain and happen to make a comment to them. They surprised me with "Any Man of Mine" at my wedding. Words cannot express how special and memorable that made our wedding. Our guests literally NEVER left the dance floor and when the night was over they were begging for another song. I wish we could relive our wedding night for many reasons and In10city is one of those! 10 Stars!! 5 doesn't even come close to how amazing they are.

2016-10-25T21:29:24 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so very much for these amazing words! Such a memorable moment with you that we will never forget! We could not wait to see your face once we started playing "Any Man of Mine." :) Thank you again for your review!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

They were fabulous! Great music, fun band. Everyone loved them

2016-10-25T21:10:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

This band was AMAZING! They performed at the wedding of my son and daughter-in-law in Houston on July 16, 2016. The music was awesome and the band members were energetic and engaged. Everyone we worked with before, during and after the event was friendly, professional and... Read More helpful. We had a ten piece band and while it was pricey, I think it was well worth it; it turned a very nice reception into fabulous reception. The kids even opted to forego the bouquet and garter "events" so that everyone could keep on dancing. I highly recommend In10City!

2016-07-20T15:48:34 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful to have performed at your son and daughter-in-law's wedding! Thank you so very much!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Courtney L

This band really made our night special. People have been constantly asking the name and complimenting their talent. They were really the best band ever. Best wedding band I have ever heard. They were easy to work with, tailored the song list to our preferences and made the... Read More entire process a breeze. Thank you In10City Band for really making our wedding so much fun. I would recommend this band to anyone and hire them again in a heartbeat!

2016-07-08T17:46:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for this awesome review! :) Really means a lot to us!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Sarah M

DO IT! We wanted our reception to be filled with lots of dancing, and Intensity had everyone on the floor until the end of the reception - even our parents' friends! I cannot say enough incredible things about this band. It is the first thing our guests mention to us when we... Read More have seen them afterwards. They played a fantastic mix of music (custom to our requests) from oldies to songs currently on the radio. They are truly talented performers! Another thing about Intensity that puts them on another level is the incredible job they do with sound and lighting. We had a very large reception room with challenging acoustics, and the music sounded just as good in the back of the room as right in front of the stage. The performers were very engaged with the party, which isn't the case with many other bands I've seen. My husband, who is very hesitant to give high ratings in any case, wants to make sure we "give them the highest rating possible because they deserve it!" Intensity is worth every penny and more!

2016-06-20T12:55:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!!! What are HONORED to have such a raving review! Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kelly C

Use this band. Not kidding, they MADE my reception. Not only were they lovely to work with leading up to the day but my wedding was freezing and pouring rain and nobody even noticed we were all dancing so hard. People in their 70's were "break dancing" in black tie. They are... Read More so professional in appearance and address and unbelievably fun and talented on stage. I know I sound like their PR rep right now, but I cannot express how much they added to my wedding!

2016-06-16T14:01:25 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so very much for your amazing words! We are sooo grateful and VERY much appreciated!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 M S

BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE!! I cannot express how happy we were with this band for our wedding in April! They were so easy to work with throughout the entire process. They are willing to work with you to meet your budget constraints. And let me tell you, that if you do scale down... Read More the number of band members that you hire for your day (instead of hiring the full 10-piece) you will not notice a difference in the quality of music, performance, or energy! These guys are simply amazing! So many of my wedding guests were asking my husband and I "who are these guys? They're the best wedding band I've ever heard!" They accommodated on they fly changes and requests from my husband the night of the wedding. They genuinely just wanted to make sure the reception was an epic dance party...Mission accomplished!! Thank you so much guys! Y'all are awesome!!

2016-06-16T14:04:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! When we perform... it's not about us. Our #1 priority is to make YOUR special night the absolute BEST it can be and as stress-free as we can possibly make it! We love what we do. Your words are VERY much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Kimberley C

We loved having in10city band at our reception! Every guest has told us it is the best wedding band they have ever heard, and we couldn't agree more! They made our evening full of fun and energy! We would recommend them to everyone!

2016-06-08T21:15:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We are more than grateful!!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Sam Riseborough

Sam is one of our Band Leaders and Drummers. He's an experienced international touring musician, born and raised in Perth, Western Australia. Yes, he does still have the accent! Sam's passion is attention to detail. He thrives on getting the small details just perfect and making sure that every wedding we're involved with exceeds our client's expectations. One of the most organized guys you'll ever meet, with a great sense of humor. Wedding planners rave about Sam and love to work with our guy from Down Under who is all over it. So get in touch with Sam and see why we're Texas' busiest band!!