In10City Band

The most booked wedding band in Texas! The In10City Band is owned and managed by Intensity Entertainment, Inc. The Intensity bands specialize in wedding receptions and play at approximately 200 weddings per year. Simply watch the videos here on The Knot and on our website and you'll quickly see what makes the Intensity Bands so popular! In10City is customizable in size, from 6 - 20 musicians on stage to allow flexibility in budget, staging and venue sizes. The song list spans from the 50's through today, but their specialty is in staying incredibly current and relevant. Each bride & groom have a private client portal created for the purpose of organizing details with their band. Please call Sam or visit our website for more information on booking and RSVP for our next Client Showcase.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

4395 Westgrove Dr,, Addison, TX Based in Texas, but we travel the world! (469) 307-2440

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Lynne S

In10city deserves 10 STARS! Their performance at our reception was incredible- we didn't even have any video from friends at the party, because they were all up and dancing the ENTIRE night. In10city's energy, talent, and overall vibe really creates an environment that engages... Read More all the guests in the moment and they never want it to end. The whole dance floor started yelling "one more song" at the end of the evening, and friends called me for days after saying how much they loved them. I even have one friend planning to use them for her husbands next big birthday party later in the year! Can't wait to party with them again! On top of their performance Kim was so great to work with and was really patient with us while trying to pick first dance, intro, and other songs before our wedding. She was easy to reach and eased my mind when there were things I was nervous about (that wasn't even in regards to the band.) She's just an overall great person and ever single one of the band members are fantastic. Don't even think twice, I'd hire them for an annual party if I could!

2018-04-03T20:46:05 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the great review! That really means a lot to us!! We're so happy you enjoyed the band.

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Michael B

Best wedding band that I’ve ever heard, and I’m so glad that we were able to book them for our wedding! One of the biggest feedbacks that we got from our guests was how much they loved our band. Thanks In10City for the help making it the best night ever. I can’t recommend... Read More In10City enough.

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Mary H

In10city or Intensity……They are the best band for your wedding. They have been to most of the venues in Dallas so you can trust that they will have everything ready on your wedding day at your venue. Our venue, the ROOM ON MAIN was very familiar with them and said only the best... Read More things about them. Well not only that, but OMG, every song they sing they sounds like the artist. They will learn a new song you that you want if you give them 3 weeks advance notice. Please call them and get the dates that they showcase their band and go hear them. Then pick which players you want for your big day. Call them now.

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Mary Kyle H

In10City is THE BEST! They really do know how to get the party started and keep it going :) 100% recommend for Brides looking for a Band that will bring it! Additionally, Jordana is a dream to work with for a wedding planner/coordinator. Everyone from the crew @ set up to the... Read More singers and musicians - top notch. You will want them at your reception or party!!!

2018-04-06T12:36:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Mary Kyle! We loved working with you too and reviews from wedding planners mean so much to us. Thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Karen S

We used In10City band for our daughters wedding. We had 2 musicians who were guests at the wedding. They were blown away by the talent of the musicians. For us the whole wedding was wonderful, energetic, fun and just perfect because of In10City. They are passionate about what... Read More they do, and this showed throughout the wedding. The dance floor was always full. They seemed like they were having the best time, which totally drew everyone to the dance floor.Our guests are still talking about them and are planning on booking them. In10city learned the Hora and performed it like they had done it for years, with energy and passion. It is so hard to single anyone out as they are all excellent at what they do. Sam, who originally signed us up, was also extremely helpful and made it so easy for us. Kim was our coordinator and mc. She was a pleasure to work with and kept the flow perfect. Cristian and Damon had the most engaging personalities. It makes you happy just to look at them. It was really fun to find out that Jorge was on the voice this season. Loved despacito. We are rooting for him. Our lineup was: Cristian Roman on Trumpet Darron Carrington on Sax Cory Hailton on Bass Dennis Ford on Drums Eric Nikolaides on Guitar Kim Burns on vocals Brian "CK" Carter-kacho on vocals Jorge Eduardo on vocals Everyone of them were great. I wouldn't change a thing. The chemistry between them is electric. In fact I'd sign them up now for my other daughters wedding........(she's not even engaged yet.) In10City is a band that gives it their all. They are the BEST around. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them. Karen

2018-04-05T14:01:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Karen! It's Sam and Kim here! We loved working with you guys and had such a blast playing for y'all. Thank you so much for the kind words! That means a lot to us.

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Michael C

If you're looking for a wedding band, call In10City right now!! Our friends and family cannot stop raving about how amazing and fun this band was. We've been asked so many times for our band's name and we will never stop recommending you! We originally chose another band that... Read More sounded nice and was an inexpensive option. That quickly fell apart and In10City came to our rescue. Brides - do not let a better price fool you. You really do get what you pay for. Communication with their coordinators and online portal was a breeze. The band played all of our "must haves" and respected our "do not play" list. Once In10City started playing our guests never left the dance floor! They were so engaging and sounded incredible! Highly recommend the horns section - they led guests to our dance floor and even followed us out at our grand exit! I asked my husband if we could do our wedding all over again just to have another party with In10City! Choosing In10City was one of our best wedding decisions and it was worth every. single. penny.

2018-04-03T20:47:45 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you so much! It was our pleasure to perform for you and your family! Thank you very much for the referrals too!! <3

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Hannah R

5 stars and beyond!! We cannot say enough great things about In10City! When my husband and I got engaged, we began planning our special day around the availability of In10City because we knew we had to have them at our wedding! In10City brings the FUN!!! In10City has played at... Read More six of our close friends weddings, so needless to say, when they played at ours it was like we were hanging out all night with best friends! In10City is incredibly talented and were amazing to work with leading up to our day. I loved that they offered a portal for us to stay organized and all stay on the same page for the vibes of the evening! We had the eight piece band and also had them do our lighting which turned out beautifully. We are so happy we went with the 8 piece so that we had those awesome sounds of the brass instruments! We had the time of our lives at our reception because In10City was sooo much fun! Every band member had us smiling big throughout the evening and kept the dance floor PACKED the whole night!! They let us come on stage as much as we wanted and made sure the night was extra special and memorable. Kim and the other singers do a great job of leading the night and making sure the flow is nice and smooth - that was super important to us! I truly could go on and on about this band - they are a MUST for your upcoming wedding. I would book them again and again 10000000x over!

2018-04-03T20:51:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hannah! We feel very blessed to have performed for so many of your friends. You guys feel like family to us now!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Jenna O

We could not have asked for a better group to come play. Intensity was so easy to work with and very accommodating! The music - their voices..all of it was just amazing! They get the guests excited and up for dancing all night. From start to finish - I wish we could do it all... Read More over again! Highly recommend them for your wedding!

2018-04-03T20:58:04 Response from the vendor

Let's do it again Jenna! LOL! Thank you for allowing us to share such a special day with you. Big thanks for the very kind words!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Bridget B

I'm the father of the bride, and what our daughter and her then-fiance wanted most of all for the wedding was a great band that would drive a great party at the reception. Intensity delivered that with flying colors. Read the other reviews - what is written is true. The... Read More players were talented and engaging, and the dance floor was filled all night. That made me as the host of the party very happy. Book 'em, and make sure you add the horns - having the brass on stage really adds great depth to an already great sound.

2018-04-03T21:01:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks Dad!! LOL! We are so glad you approved!! Thank you for allowing us to party with you guys!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Kimberly B

WORTH EVERY PENNY! In10city was definitely the highlight of my wedding. We had a conference call where we worked out all of the specific details. I also filled out their in depth survey that helped them to refine my wants and needs for the wedding. They learned songs that I... Read More specifically wanted to hear and even adapted a song to a slower, acoustic version for a special father-daughter dance. Even though I had watched videos of In10city before, there were still tons of surprises at the wedding! The horns section of the band was SO IMPRESSIVE and they interacted with the audience, playing from different areas of the dance floor. Additionally, the performers used not only the entire stage space, but the entire dance floor also and were very interactive. These performers work HARD. They were dancing and singing their hearts out the entire performance. For my wedding they played a 45 minute set, 15 min break, 45 minute set, 15 min break, then a 90 minute set. The energy level stayed to the MAX throughout the entire reception. Also - definitely use the lighting package! They have a great lighting guy moving around the reception area with an ipad throughout the reception making sure that the lighting coordinates with the music and that everything looks awesome! I am so glad that I used In10City. They made my wedding so special! I would definitely hire them again for any important event. AMAZING.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Brenna C

I knew from the beginning that I wanted an amazing live band. I did all of my research because I wanted a band that would keep people (young and old) dancing all night long. Finally choosing a band is scary, especially if you haven’t seen them live before. Once I made the... Read More decision to go with In10city I felt like a weight had been lifted. Once I told my venue who our band was, their reaction said it all! They said “Wow! Your guests are going to have an awesome time!” The more people we told that we booked In10city the more people had the same reaction. I have to admit, I fell behind on my questionnaire with the band, I felt awful. I did not get our special songs to them before the deadline and they STILL performed them live and did an absolutely amazing job! My husband and I were so thrilled. I knew they were amazing with the first song. They played the perfect dinner music then it was party time! People were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! The singers were absolutely incredible!!! The band moves around the venue, dances and interacts with the guests. They even pulled me and my husband on stage! We had the time of our lives and so did our guests! So many people asked us at the reception where we found the band and for their contact information. And to this day, people are STILL talking about how incredible they were! 3 months later! If you want a band with energy, true talent and pure professionalism you have found them! You will NOT regret booking In10city. They are the real deal!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alex H

I have lost count of how many people have asked me about our wedding band because they want to hire them or recommend them to friends and family. In10City did an amazing job at our wedding. After setting our wedding date picking the band was our first priority. We had never... Read More heard of In10City but we are so happy and lucky that we found them. The In10City team was responsive throughout the entire planning process and were always quick to answer any questions we had. Kim was the band leader for our wedding and we absolutely loved working with her. Kim worked with my wife and me to plan a timeline that would maximize the band’s playing time and keep our party wild and energetic. Kim sent my wife and me rehearsal edit of our first dance so we could practice. In10City kept the dance floor packed all night long and played the perfect mix to keep all ages engaged and dancing. We will always be grateful to Kim and In10City for making our wedding day that much more special!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kari P

Absolutely phenomenal! We had so many guests telling us how great this band was! We wanted our wedding to be a giant dance party - and In10city Band kept the dance floor packed the whole time! We would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jessica S

The In10City Band was one of our most favorite parts about our wedding. First of all, having a band instead of a DJ immediately set our wedding apart from anyone else’s. We hired the full 10-piece band and they were all so talented and full of energy – the singers even had... Read More choreographed dances! I have been receiving more comments from friends & family about how awesome In10City was than any other thing at our wedding. They brought so much energy to our reception and kept people dancing all night. Joe spent a lot of time answering my questions from the beginning and was willing to work with my budget, which is why we ended up choosing them over other bands. You cannot go wrong with In10City – they will make your wedding so much more memorable and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kari H

In10city was amazing! From start to finish they were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. They put together 3 custom arrangements and did a phenomenal job playing them. We received countless compliments about the band and their set list. Multiple guests called them... Read More the best wedding band that they have ever heard! The dance floor was packed all night, and they were a huge contribution to making the wedding so fun and so perfect! CK is the man! – Peyton Harris

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Emily E

If you are wanting the absolute best band at your wedding, look no further! In10City was a HUGE hit at our wedding. From the cocktail hour to the crazy after dinner dancing, this band completely kept our guests entertained. The singers were amazing and danced with all of our... Read More guests. After all the planning and decisions, In10City was the best one we made!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kay P

WOW!!! I don't even know where to begin in reviewing this band. I can only begin by saying they deserve more than 5 stars! Loren, Rachel and Adam absolutely made our daughter's wedding a wonderful, fun filled celebration! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Every... Read More compliment that we received from our guest included how much they LOVED the band, and most guests also went on to say how they loved the way In10City interacted with the crowd! All throughout the wedding planning process, they were easy to work with and very accommodating with our request. They provided a very user friendly music portal for the bride and groom to plan the ceremony and reception music. The portal contains a great variety of music to choose from, and they perform every genre of music perfectly (from dinner music to country to current pop hits) They also arranged our ceremony music of a string duet, and a guitarist for cocktail hour, both of which played our selections flawlessly, even in an outdoor setting. If you are considering a band for your event, you will LOVE In10City Band!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Beth S

If I could give them 6 stars, I would. The band was AMAZING!!! My dream wedding was basically to have a dance party at the reception and In10city delivered just that! The dance floor was constantly packed and In10city played nothing but awesome, fast songs that kept the crowd... Read More going. Finding a great band was the most important part of the wedding to me and I am beyond pleased with our decision to use them! They were fantastic with communication. I loved the online portal which made it easy for us to communicate all of the things we were looking for. I even loved that we were escorted out by some of the horn players during our exit! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this band!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lindsay V

We absolutely loved in10city at our wedding! They were extremely easy to work with and helpful throughout the planning process. CJ helped us book our night and answered our many questions with ease. I had an in depth convo with Kim about what the night would look like and she... Read More made sure every worry was heard - and I never thought about it again! Our three special songs they learned were performed without error and sounded just like the real artist / better! We still get rave reviews months later about our band! I love the mixing of songs they did and are known for. It was so fun getting on stage with my bridesmaids, and again at the end of the wedding seeing everyone we love at one time. Would 100% use them again for any event.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Lauren W

The band was amazing! Everyone loved them, they had everyone on the dance floor and engaged in to the moment! They made our wedding a night to remember! They helped me put together a surprise performance for my wife! Very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Cindy (MOB) W

I was introduced to In10City band 2 years ago at a friend's son wedding in Tyler. I knew then that when the time came, I wanted this band at my daughter's wedding. On May 20th, 2017. My daughter was married in Dallas, TX. As I expected, the band met and exceeded expectations.... Read More The band appeals to all audiences as they build the tempo of the music as the night progresses. Once the "actual party" began, the majority of our guests danced the entire night away. The energy they created was phenomenal and I am still receiving compliments. I highly recommend In10City!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Ashley R

I cannot say enough great things about In10City! They kept EVERYONE (even grandparents) up and dancing from beginning to end. Even during dinner, I looked around and people were dancing in their seats to their music. They can play anything and everything. They even learned three... Read More songs for our first dances and a fun one for the middle of the night. They are so professional, organized and quick to respond to any questions. They also do mashups of songs and the crowd was loving it. Everyone had so so so much fun at our wedding it was a huge part for In10City and a night to remember! We would hire them again in a heartbeat! Best wedding decision EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Taylor B

Groom here: While, of course, I tagged along for the different venue visits, cake and catering tastings (yum), vendor meetings, etc., most decisions were ultimately made by my now wife. BUT picking the wedding band was officially MY job, so I made sure it was going to be the... Read More most memorable part of our wedding reception. People that know me might say that I tend to err on the side of being obnoxiously diligent. When I make a decision, especially one like this, I become obsessive in my research to ensure I am making the absolute BEST decision possible. For others out there like me, please save your time and know that In10city Band is the BEST possible decision you can make. I received a lot of peer pressure from both families, including my fiancé, to just save the money and go with a DJ… “A DJ will be plenty of fun at a fraction of the cost,” they all said. It quickly became my mission to prove them wrong, and by choosing In10city as our wedding band, I did exactly that. They were an incredible band at what I felt was a very fair value. I literally spent months reaching out to every possible wedding band in DFW I could possibly find on the internet and through word of mouth. I sometimes wonder how I was able to keep my job after all the time I spent on the phone talking to different bands. Finding a band is tricky. They’ve all got a sales pitch as to why their band is the best. They all have different ways of structuring their prices and what’s included. Watching videos on youtube can be tricky, because some bands overlay edited recordings to appear to sound better than they actually are and you just can’t get a true feel for a band without seeing them in person- so I started finding ways to go visit bands to see them live (I may have even crashed a few weddings). After getting to know many, many different wedding bands, and seeing many of them live, it became pretty apparent that In10city was as good as it gets. Don’t get me wrong… there are other great wedding bands out there, but as far as overall value is concerned, In10city was a clear winner. I visited some of DFW’s premier wedding bands that were exponentially more expensive and In10city was on par, if not better, than every single one of them. Working with CK and Kim was an absolute pleasure. Both of them are extremely professional and diligent in every aspect of the planning phase. Laying out a detailed plan for the reception can get very complicated, but Kim and In10city’s online portal was amazing and allowed for more detail, personalization, and precision than any band I spoke with. We had a very strict timeline for how we wanted the reception to go, and Kim was so, so patient and helpful throughout the entire planning process, and they ultimately executed our night to perfection. I cannot emphasize enough how professional and organized (and musically talented) they are. They got along lot great with our wedding planner and all our other vendors, including our venue, The Brooks at Weatherford, which has a pretty strict decibel limit. In10city worked within our venue’s sound limit, while still providing a very loud, energetic, and crowd engaging performance. 6 months later, and In10city is still the talk of our wedding. Guests young and old were on the dance floor the entire reception having an absolute blast. It was one of the most epic dance parties I’ve ever experienced, all while remaining classy and not losing sight of the marriage we were ultimately celebrating.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rebecca T

AWE-SOME! In10City was the best choice we made for our wedding! They were incredible - they had everyone on the dance floor - even an 80 year old relative who just had knee surgery ha! Every guest told us that ours was the best wedding ever, and we know that is thanks to the... Read More band. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 ELIA F

These guys were AWESOME!!!!! What an incredible party! This wasn't just a band... these guys were entertainers! Music was awesome and the show incredible! Our guests loved them and are still talking about them! THANK YOU THANK YOU In10City!!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Sam Riseborough

Sam is one of our Band Leaders and Drummers. He's an experienced international touring musician, born and raised in Perth, Western Australia. Yes, he does still have the accent! Sam's passion is attention to detail. He thrives on getting the small details just perfect and making sure that every wedding we're involved with exceeds our client's expectations. One of the most organized guys you'll ever meet, with a great sense of humor. Wedding planners rave about Sam and love to work with our guy from Down Under who is all over it. So get in touch with Sam and see why we're Texas' busiest band!!