Every bride deserves an Indelible Event

A flawless wedding day doesn’t just happen – it’s planned! At Indelible Events, we do the work – you have the fun! We listen and do the legwork – you make the final decision. We’ll handle the last minute details – you’ll have the lasting memories.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Scarsdale, NY
Westchester/ NYC/ CT

Fabulous from start to finish

Reviewed on 4/13/2012 Liz D

I was extremely impressed by the impeccable skills, passion, and dedication of the team at Indelible Events. With extraordinary style, they transformed a relatively unimaginative space into a beautiful and sophisticated setting that went above and beyond my expectations, while... Read More still remaining true to the core “look and feel” of my dream wedding. Their ideas were innovative, yet always based on my wishes and vision, no matter how difficult to achieve. I would recommend Indelible Events to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Our daughter's wedding totally exceeded our hopes and dreams. Susan of Indelible Events was with us every step of the way. Susan hand picks each vendor to match the bride's personality and budget. If it weren't for Susan, the wedding would not have been at the Renaissance... Read More Hotel in Westchester. Although the Renaissance was our first choice, initially, the proposal was affordable. However, Susan had the clout with the venue and skills to negotiate a cost that was acceptable to all parties. The "invitation person" Susan introduced us to had an extraordinary array of choices and was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. We had no need to look elsewhere for Save the Dates, Personal Stationery, Invitations, Programs, and other wedding related items. No level of detail was overlooked or considered too frivolous. Susan and the stationer literally spent three hours or more helping us decide on invitation fonts! The Save the Date magnets were of a higher quality than had ever been seen or received and invitations set the exact tone for the event we wanted to achieve. We relied on Susan's expertise in terms of where our dollars would go the furthest in terms of flowers, lighting and décor and she really nailed it The florists were a dream to work with and genuinely wanted to give us the most beautiful results possible. I have never met more down to earth artists. The same could be said for the photographer and her team. At this time we have only received a sneak peek of a few photos, but each one was beyond perfection. Our event was Kosher, so the caterer was brought in, however, Susan saw to it that the hotel staff and catering staff worked seamlessly as one team. My daughter, the bride, had definite opinions about certain aspects of the wedding and Susan respected and embraced her ideas. The week leading up to the wedding was amazingly free of stress and we credit this to Susan. Every detail and the timetable for the day were addressed well in advance, allowing us to focus on the excitement and anticipation of the wedding weekend. The day of the wedding Susan’s staff was on hand from sunrise to sunset, enabling the bride and her mother to relax and focus on the moment rather than little distractions. The dividends received from hiring Indelible Events are truly priceless.

A wedding gift to you and your spouse

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

So glad we hired Indelible Events. In the beginning I was against the idea of hiring a wedding planner because I thought the money could be better spent on another expense. Since our wedding was not going to be held in a traditional wedding venue, we did not realize how many... Read More details were involved and all the decisions we would need to make. After our first argument we turned to Susan. She kept us on track reminding us of due dates, payments, etc. She researched and made appointments to meet with reputable vendors, including shopping for a wedding dress. On our wedding day we were so relaxed that even our hair stylist remarked that we didn't look nervous and that usually she is running round doing things for her clients because they forgot something. Because of Susan, everything ran smoothly. Our guests had a great time and without boasting, many remarked that it was best wedding that they've ever attended. Our dream was to have a simple, chic yet sophisticated wedding. She understood our vision and made it happen. Hiring Indelible Events was the best gift we could've given ourselves. We were able to enjoy "our day" knowing Susan was in charge.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Jackie C

Overall, working with Susan at Indelible Events was fantastic. When first planning our wedding my mother and I did not think it was necessary to hire a wedding planner as our venue included a "day of coordinator". As the wedding got closer and closer it was clear that we needed... Read More a bit of help with the organization and coordination for the day of our weddings. We met with Susan about a month and half before our wedding and she really eased our nerves. From coordinating with all of our vendors to providing a to the minute schedule for the day and evening, she was always on point. She really went above and beyond and was such an amazing resource to us. She even went outside of her duties to help with escort cards and linens and we are so grateful for all of her help and the work that Indelible Events provided. In the end I wish I would have hired Susan earlier in the process as she has a lot of experience in the industry. I will definitely be recommending Indelible Events to my friends and family for their upcoming events!