Independence Flowers & Gifts

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

6495 Brecksville Road, Independence, OH

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Jessica M

Amazing flowers, friendly staff. Picture perfect!!

fantastic florist!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Jennifer J

She did a beautiful job with all the flowers in my wedding. They were absolutely gorgeous and even better than I had described. The centerpieces for my reception were amazing. She had the best prices out of all the florists I met with and she was the nicest!

Breathtaking Arrangements and Perfect Service!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Toni C

When I was looking for wedding flowers I was unsure of what I wanted, but I was sure of what I did not want. Laura and her team worked with me to find the perfect flowers to compliment my personality and the personality of my wedding. While I was working with Laura she took time to show me samples, look at pictures and even made mock arrangements. Once we knoew what diretion we were heading in she stayed in contentat communication to make sure that the flowers were just perfect. Most florists would just use ideas that had been used before, or would steer you to cliche wedding flowers. Not Laura! She is truely an artist. The morning of my wedding the flowers took my breath away - it was amazing to see what Laura was able to do. The quality of each stem was impecible and perfectly arrange to compliment one another. The buttoners were handsome, perfectly sized, and different from anything I had evr seen. I was married in front of an old stone fireplace. Laura designed the arrangement of greens and flowers to perfectly frame the backdrop for the ceremony, as I look at pictures I realize how this attention to detail really made the space the perfect backdrop. The day of the wedding Laura was more then I could have ever asked for, she was over prepared, timely, and a pleasure to have during the set up - she went above and beyond makign sure all the flowers were perfect for the girls, butioners were fastend just so to the guys, and even worked with the moms and flowers girls to make their flowers just perfect. As a result she helped us get to the aisle picture perfect! This is a great example of a woman who took over a small business and created something great. Working with a amazing small business owner will ensure you have just what you want, personal service, and someone who cares about what they do. Call Laura, she will get to know you, your vision, and together you will create the perfect details for your day.

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Lucy B

Independence Flowers was very easy to work with and they did an excellent job working with a strict budget! As an service member, I had to plan my wedding from overseas. Independence Flowers was quick to respond informative over email exchanges. I told them what I needed, what I was looking for in terms of style and color, and presented them my budget. I personally was never able to meet with them in person, but they delivered a beautiful set of arrangements and I couldn't be happier!

You owe to yourself to look at their work

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Melissa S

I found them to be active listeners who taught be a great deal. The day of my wedding resulted in flowers that exceeded what I saw in The KNOT. I can not speak more highly of them. The flowers were key to me and they gave me the flowers of my dreams at a realistic cost.

Perfect every time!

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 Marie S

Our family has always used Independence Flowers and Gifts for all of our floral needs so naturally there was no question when it came to my wedding. Our bridal bouquets were absolutely beautiful, the women are always friendly and helpful, and their prices are very reasonable. They do amazing work and I would highly recommend them!

Review for Independence Flowers & Gifts

Reviewed on 11/26/2008 Gretchen O

My flowers were gorgeous. Lasted all day with no problems. Very 'durable' too for drinking bridesmaids. :) She was always willing to listen to my ideas and give me suggestions that were better in terms of cost or availability. She also personally delivered the flowers to the ceremony site and then went and set up the reception decor too.;I didn't know where to find my toss bouquet when it was time and ended up tossing a bridesmaid's bouquet. She never told me! She ended up adding more greenery to the bridesmaids bouquets than I asked for.

Send Email