Indian Hills Country Club

Marietta, GA

Your Day. Your Way. Our Promise.

We realize how exciting and special this time is for you and understand how perfect your wedding day should be! Indian Hills Country Club offers beautifully landscaped grounds and an elegant clubhouse for your wedding. Our courtyard overlooking the golf course is ideal for your ceremony.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

4001 Clubland Drive, Marietta, GA

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

The Indian Hills Country Club and Chelsea Manning, their Wedding and Event Manager, were absolutely fabulous. The service was excellent, very friendly faces, the food was delicious and fresh, and the place itself was gorgeous and clean. I wanted a classic, elegant, and formal... Read More venue for my bridal shower and they really delivered. Chelsea helped us every step of the way and really made the day so special and lovely for my mother and I to enjoy with ease. My friends and family were so impressed! I could not have picked a better place for my bridal shower and am already thinking about what next event I can have there!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Lindsey C

Indian Hills accommodated us in every way. They made the planning process seamless and stress free. In addition to that, all the services they provided including the food, preplanning, rehearsal, and the day of the wedding were all far above our expectations. We are so thankful... Read More that we had such a great team of people to aid us in the planning process. We are very happy we chose Indian Hills for our venue.

Best Venue Ever

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 patricia b

This venue can not compare to any others. From the beginning they were amazing. The entire staff is phenomenal. I can not say enough great things about Emilee. She was always there no matter what crazy question I had, and she is a great coordinator and an awesome resource... Read More for all things wedding. I had no worries at all on the wedding day and she ensured that everything ran smoothly. The chefs went above and beyond my guests are still raving a month later that the food was some of the best ever. They were able to create a custom menu for us that surpassed all of our expectations. And of course I can not forget Karlem, the amazing that created some awesome custom drinks for us that we all thoroughly enjoyed. As the bride I couldn not be happier. I enjoyed my wedding day stress free and even got to eat thanks to the awesome staff at Indian Hills Country Club. If I could I would do it again in a heart beat this place is the best ever. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great value, food and an overall good time.

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

Amazing ceremony site

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Niloufar S

Used Indian Hills for our ceremony in their outside patio area. The gorgeous landscaping was the reason we chose it and with minimal to no added ceremony decorations everything looked perfect and the pictures came out beautiful. The gold course itself is great area for pictures.... Read More The staff are amazing and help in every way they can. We also held our rehearsal dinner at this site. Dinner was great, but cost more than we expected.

Wedding Aug 11, 2012

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Pamela M

We loved this venue! Everything went smoothly, and the staff and service provided was excellent. Kristen,and her catering dept, was so helpful and made everything very easy. The food was very good too...The ceremony was held outdoors...the florals and landscaping were pretty... Read More backdrops for the photography. This venue for us (small wedding slightly less than 100) was perfect. Highly recommend for a smaller sized wedding!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Shana D

Kristen & the staff at IHCC took care of so many details that I would have never considered. Our guests raved about the service and the food. Guests told us it was the best steak they ever had.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Kasey W

Indian Hills was amazing in all of the planning processes. Kristen Tapley, the wedding coordinator, was so organized, knowledgeable and helpful with everything. She kept us on track as far as timelines and scheduling and made us feel really comfortable. All the staff was great... Read More at the reception and everyone has told us how incredible the food was. We had several options to choose from - carving station, pecan crusted chicken fingers, shrimp and grits, crab cakes, etc. Delicious!! The golf course is a great backdrop for lovely photos and the fountains are great accents as well. All in all, fabulous location!

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Emily B

My husband and I could not have chosen a better venue for our ceremony and reception. We knew IHCC was the perfect venue for us as soon as we stepped foot into the beautifully decorated lobby. The country club is very charming and quaint and the staff is extremely helpful,... Read More professional and a delight to work with. The event coordinator/caterer, Kristen Tapley, is truly amazing. She set my type A heart at ease by running through every detail with me to ensure that nothing was missed and that we were on the same page with everything. We offered our guest a cocktail hour between the ceremony and reception, and I loved that our guest could enjoy their butler passed Hors d’oeuvres and sip on a beverage all while watching us have our photos taken from the veranda overlooking the courtyard where we had our ceremony. My husband and I loved the intimacy and closeness that the venue offers. The food was absolutely incredible and we were fortunate enough that the chef worked with us to create a custom menu for our sit down dinner. You will realize that not many flowers will be needed once you have seen how beautifully landscaped the grounds are. Our wedding day ran smoothly due to the organization, attentiveness and outgoing personality of the staff. I could go on and on about how wonderful IHCC is but some things you just need to see to believe! Thank you IHCC for making our wedding day truly special and a day that we will never forget!

Wonderful Choice!

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Christie P

My (now) husband, myself, and both of our families were so happy with Indian Hills. I was very big on the aesthetic aspect, and everyone listened to what I was hoping for and how I wanted my decorations arranged, and were careful to keep it to just how I wanted it, warm and cozy... Read More on a winter day. The food was just delicious, our guests were impressed. Lucy was easy to contact, communicate with, and I was able to relax because she totally knows what she's doing, and is always calm and collected while she's at it. Our reception went beautifully, we were all able to relax and just enjoy! My mother in law was particularly happy when the staff helped box up our decorations after we had left. I could not have been happier that we decided to go with this venue. My highest recommendations as a grateful and happy bride. All of our pictures are beautiful by the way, lovely location!

The Perfect Place

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Heather M

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better place for our wedding and reception. It was perfect. It is so classic and naturally beautiful. It's been eight months and people are still talking about how good the food was. The staff was so nice. They went out of their way... Read More to make sure our day was great. Tornados had come through the night before that did some damage to the country club but we had no idea until the next day. It was still so pretty. And the set up of the venue is so great. You have a beautiful courtyard for the ceremony that overlooks the golfcourse and then the entire upstairs for the reception. The bar and buffet are in a separate room from the dinner and dancing which was nice. If people want to sit and talk by the fire, it's quiet enough in the bar and lounge to do that. And then there's the veranda just off the dining room overlooking the courtyard where the ceremony was; people could step out there if they wanted some fresh air. And the view....just breathtaking from everywhere. We had an outside coordinator as well, but we still worked with Indian Hills a lot and they made sure the ceremony and reception were executed perfectly. There is not a single detail overlooked, right down to the chairs. Don't underestimate the importance of the chairs for the ceremony. The pictures on the website really do not do it justice, you have to see this place in person. We and our guests had a great time and didn't worry about a thing.

Great venue

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Ellie S

Indian Hills was great to work with. They had a mix of indoor and outdoor event space that appealed to us, along with ample parking, a variety of menu selections, a venue coordinator and many other things we were looking for. We appreciated that the venue coordinator we first... Read More met with was our contact throughout the process. Also, we didn't have any cake cutting fees which we appreciated, nor were we restricted to preferred vendors. Things were a little hectic with last-minute questions, logistics, counts, etc. toward the end of the planning process, but I suppose that's to be expected. We didn't eat too much the day of, but our guests raved about the food. Everyone on-site was wonderful the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend IHCC for a wedding and reception.

Best choice we made

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Leanne R

We hosted our reception at Indian Hills Country Club. It was the best choice we made. Indian Hills Country Club has a beautiful club house and grounds. We had our wedding in spring and the flowers on the grounds looked fantastic in our photos. We took up the entire upper... Read More floor of the club house. We only used center pieces to further decorate the room and that was all that was needed. The tables, chairs, linens and place settings that the club provides were extremely nice. They have a larger patio attached to the main rooms. We used it for seating and most of our guest, during the cocktail hour, mingled out there to enjoy the weather. The food is fantastic!! We chose a seated dinner with Filet mignon or Salmon. Our guests said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Some said one of the best Filets they'd ever had. The prices for the food are extremely reasonable. It was the best pricing I found for a venue in metro Atlanta. And I did quite a lot of searching. They provided plenty of staff to serve all our guests dinner. We had 130 guest. They also had multiple bar tenders to staff the bar as well. These were all included in my per person cost for food and bar. The club doesn't allow guest tipping to staff, which I was happy about, because there was no tacky tip cup gracing the bar. I had a coordinator at the club, Lucy. She was extremely helpful. She responded quickly to my multiple questions over the months of planning. We met a few weeks prior to the wedding to finalize the reception so she had notes of everything, from the DJ, photographers, special needs, to my table set up. She ensured everything was set up correctly for the reception, so I didn't need to hire a wedding coordinator. She offered great suggestions to help me plan. The reception would never have gone as smoothly without her help. Indian Hills Country Club made sure our wedding reception was a success. I'm so happy I chose their venue to celebrate my wedding.

Great venue & Staff

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Kate B

I used this location for my wedding in May. It was a beautiful location for our 6pm wedding and the golf course offered a great back drop for photos after the ceremony. The fountain area, which held our ceremony, was very nice for a small wedding (we had under 90 guests) We... Read More only added flowers along the aisleway and kept things simple. The staff and the wedding planner was excellant! I'm not your typical girl that has planned her wedding since childhood, so I needed a lot of guidance. Kristen, who worked with us, offered many suggestions, paid close attention to detail, took great notes and made sure the night flowed flawlessly. The food was great and I heard a lot of good things from my guests about the service. At the end of the night, Kristen gave us a gift basket with a bottle of champaigne, and a sampling of the food from the night. We only had a couple small issues: We had one billing error, but that was corrected immediately. Also, a few of my guests complained that they were held in a small upper lobby and not allowed to go down to the ceremony location upon arrival. I'm not sure why this was done (maybe because we out taking pictures? not sure...)

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Perryn R

I'm a professional Event Planner, so believe me when I say that these guys do a Great job! They had every detail covered, which gave us the space to enjoy our day. They were incredibly helpful with every call and change I needed to make. The food was wonderful, prices were... Read More great, considering how nice the venue is, and the space is classic, graceful, and staffed with professionals you'll be thrilled to work with.

Excellent venue!!!! Best bang for your buck!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Bonny S

We LOVED our wedding at Indian Hills Country Club! It is a perfect venue for a wedding!!! We had gorgeous views and landscapes for our photos. The food and beverages were delicious. The staff is extremely professional and helpful. Kristen Tapley was very much organized and does... Read More a fantastic job. Twenty minutes before my wedding ceremony was going to begin, she came into the dressing room to tell me the staff had been tracking a thunderstorm headed for our area. She remained very calm and professional and provided me with options. We decided to start 15 minutes early and still have the excellent outdoor setting with golf course views for our ceremony. Everything was reasonably priced and great quality. Don't miss out on this venue. I have no regrets for having my wedding at Indian Hills Country Club and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

WHAT A JOKE

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Dawn R

Scheduled a food tasting with Kristen Tapley, when we arrived on the scheduled date and time, it was not ready. Not even a good excuse as to why was given. If they can't get a food tasting right, how can they get a whole wedding right? Don't even bother people!

2011-11-04T08:52:44 Response from the vendor

As the Club Manager, I'd like to apologize for anything that would leave you and your fiancé with a negative feeling regarding Indian Hills Country Club. As our business is hospitality, we hope that all of our members, brides and guests have a memorable experience.... Read Less Read More

Very organized!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Annie P

A definite recommend! The venue was beautiful and the wedding coordinator was nice and professional. The food was superb and the waiters were kind. Even though I was freaking out the whole time, the staff kept their composure when more people showed up than I had listed.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/09/2011 Katelyn H

The wedding was beautiful and perfect! The staff at Indian Hills made sure that everything ran smoothly on our special day! I would highly recommened them!

Perfect Setting!

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Alison L

We had a great experience @ IHCC. Not only is the staff professional, responsive, highly organized, they are really fun to work with. I never worried about a thing not being taken care of and they were with us every step of the way...great job to Lucy and her staff!

TO Indian Hills Country Club