Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters

St. Clair Shores, MI

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters

An unparalleled experience awaits you and 25 to 300 of your guests aboard the Infinity and Ovation yachts. Located in St. Clair Shores, these all-inclusive yachts have perfected the wedding experience with an inspiring atmosphere, exquisite cuisine and exceptional personal service.

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Cruise

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

400 Maple Park Boulevard, St. Clair Shores, MI (586) 778-7030

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Becky Z

There is no where else that I would have had my wedding. I dreamed of this venue for over a decade and when I was finally engaged, is was the only place we even looked at. Everything was perfect... the food was absolutely delicious, the staff was so attentive, responsive, and... Read More helpful, and the venue itself is simply breathtaking. Our guests can't stop raving out what a unique wedding it was, and coupled with my own DIY details, it could not have been more perfect. I loved every minute of my experience from the first tour to the last moment I stepped off the boat and left for my honeymoon.

Loved it: Infinity Yacht

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Me, my bride, wedding party, and guests had a wonderful time on the Infinity Yacht. The staff were wonderful and friendly, and very attentive to our needs. The food was delicious. There was nothing on the menu that did not taste good. It is 3 weeks since the wedding, and people... Read More are still talking about how great our wedding reception was. What a unique memorable event on the cruise on that sunny day.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Elizabeth R

The team here was so friendly, helpful and organized. All of our family lives out of state and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have a team that helped with the cake, the catering, the flowers and the music all in one place. It was like having a wedding planner! Our... Read More guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was and the venue itself is simply stunning with the boat and the lights and the view. It's such a unique experience that will make our wedding even more memorable. The staff there was extremely helpful also. At the end of the night they had everything ready for us to go and they loaded it into the car for us - they would hardly let us lift a finger to help. There's so much happening on the wedding day and as a bride, it was so reassuring to know that I had someone there who was in charge of when things were happening , what to announce, where the flowers would be dropped off at, when things needed to start, etc. My experience was everything I was hoping for.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Brittney G

I can't say enough great things about Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters! They exceeded our expectations for our wedding day and delivered, above and beyond what we imagined. From the very first day of us signing our contract, they remained on-top of our wedding details, even... Read More while transitioning wedding coordinators and their cake bakery of choice! We never experienced a hiccup, and they were very accommodating for our needs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsey G

Overall great service! Allowed my big day to be very relaxing and took out the chaos that usually comes with wedding planning.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 April B

I can't say it enough-if you want a unique reception, this is the place to go! Our reception aboard the Ovation was beyond perfect and the 5-star service made us feel like royalty. Honestly, if anything went wrong, I still have no idea because our cruise director Ashley H. did... Read More an AMAZING job. It rained on our day, so Ashley moved the dancing to the 2nd floor and would run everything by me before making a final decision. We worked with Jennifer R. throughout our planning process and she was the best ever; quick responses, always willing to help, and explained everything to us. The entire Ovation staff made the reception perfect. It is literally worth every single penny we spent.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Planning our wedding with IOYC was a great experience overall. Planning long-distance has the potential to be very stressful, but IOYC makes it so easy to not worry. They took the hard part out of planning, all we had to do was set up meetings and show up to make it our own.... Read More The service leading up to the day was excellent. Jennifer made sure I had all the information I needed to make it great. She fielded my many questions, and made sure that I was good to go. However, we hit a few snags with the rehearsal. In the week leading up to the wedding, I checked in with Jennifer to make sure there was a back-up rain plan for the rehearsal, which there was. Feeling confident, we all showed up for rehearsal, where it began to sprinkle, then downpour. I had to stop the rehearsal coordinator and ask her to switch to the back up plan. She said she was not able to, and wanted to continue rehearsal in the pouring rain, while all of our bridal party got soaked and was freezing cold. The rehearsal coordinator eventually agreed to move us in to the gazebo and just verbally go through the process. She seemed confused by my plan for the bridal party entrance, and couldn't quite seem to get the point. After I left the rehearsal, I made a call to Jennifer, who got back to me right away. I told her what had happened and my concerns about it, and she was very sympathetic to the issue. She took it upon herself to try to make the situation right. Wedding day: The service was great. Our guests were blown away by the professionalism of the staff. The food was incredible. From the sound of it, some people did not get cake/desserts, as they did not see them being served. I felt that the service fell a little flat for the bride and groom, but overall, they did a great job with our other guests needs. The end of the night seemed like the staff was a bit confused. We ended up with 3 boxes of cake, and told that they were all the top layer of our cake. Still not sure what is in all the boxes.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Qiong G

From the first moment we checked out the ceremony site and the Infinity yacht, we know this is the place we want to get married (this is our first venue to check out). Since we really like the feel of get married near the beautiful lake since we are in Michigan!!! And from that... Read More moment, we have been taken care of. Everything is hassle-free. The team who helped out are very responsive and responsible. They helped out on every detail we paid and not paid attention to! On the day of event, they have arranged it better then we have expected. Some of things I brought for deco and did not give enough time for instruction. However, they have figured all of them out and put them in a better way than I have initially thought. Everything flows so well on the day due to their fantastic arrangement, and changes are quickly Incorporated. The vendors they have carefully chosen are also fantastic! Thank you very much, the whole team, Alison, Brittany, Michelle!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

I can't even describe how fantastic this company is. Alison was perfect and stuck by my side the whole time and answered any question I had. I've continued to have my guests say what a wonderful time they had. Everything was perfect! We love Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charter!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

So easy to work with! Takes all the stress out of planning. You sign up, and they have your baker, your DJ, your event planner, all your food and bar is included! I loved them, Jennifer Rickaby was amazing, and our wedding was BEAUTIFUL.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Dima K

I planned my wedding from overseas so it was really important that we worked with a flexible staff. Everybody we worked with was fantastic (we worked with Laura Stewart with the Ovation who was enormously helpful with recommendations and all the vendors were top of the line.... Read More Everything went smoothly and we had a blast!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Katie S

I couldn't have been happier with how my wedding turned out with Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters. The staff was absolutely incredible. It rained on our special day which made me a bit nervous at first, but when I showed up I was super impressed that they already had their... Read More plan B put in place which put me at ease. It was such a beautiful day and I can't thank the staff enough for being so amazing. One of my favorite parts was when all the staff came together on the dance floor and did a dance! Special shout out to Gabrielle, you are a rockstar!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michelle B

We had our wedding reception on the Ovation and it was amazing. The staff and service were great and the food was amazing!! Alison was so helpful throughout the entire process. Our guests are still talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Such a great... Read More experience, the views are priceless!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Maria R

This venue was absolutely amazing. Not only was it beautiful being out on the water but they provided everything in your package so I didn't have the hassle of looking for all the different vendors you need. I was impressed with how nicely everything flowed the day of the... Read More wedding and how well the company planed everything. Before the wedding my groom and I were invited to a party on the yacht our wedding would be on so we could get a taste of everything. I couldn't be happier with picking this venue.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Mira A

Wedding preparations can be daunting, horror stories , sleepless nights and countless items to remember began leaving us anxious early on. After trusting ovation yachts with our big event our stresses literally melted away. Alison and Ashley simplified the whole process with 5... Read More star vendors, a tested and true timeline and a one on one customized approach. As event coordinators, they were exceptional and the day went off without a hitch. Ovation yacht charters saved us a lot of time and left the guests thinking the opposite, not one item was overlooked on the day of and everyone on the boat left feeling special. leftleftfefeelinspecial.special.Wghaven't stopped Gettin

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Roxanne R

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters is the way to go if you want to have a perfect wedding! All of the staff are so professional. The food is absolutely amazing. Besides, who doesn't want to party on a yacht sailing down the Detroit river? The premium vendors that were included... Read More in our package (cake, Dj services, flowers) are absolutely amazing and made our day so special! We would recommend IOYC to any one and everyone!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Karryll W

We had our wedding with Infinity/Ovation Yacht Charters last August and it was awesome!!! Our wedding planner was Melanie and she was great! She was readily available whenever I needed to speak with her about anything, especially in the weeks leading up to our wedding. I bounced... Read More ideas off her and she always gave me honest feedback. A couple weeks before our wedding we were apprehensive about moving forward with their DJ and she did everything possible to make us feel comfortable for our big day! Britney was our wedding coordinator for the evening and she was awesome! She was so friendly and she definitely made sure everything ran smoothly. Ms. Corey (I believe that’s her name) was super fun and sweet! She went above and beyond to make sure our experience was great! She danced with me and even gave my family treats to take home ;-). All of the IOY staff he night of our wedding were great including Jordan who coordinated our rehearsal (took only 20 minutes). It rained about 45 minutes before our ceremony and the IOY crew made sure not to let any of our guests sit until the chairs were completely dry! They also had some hold the train of my dress so it would get wet. All the vendors were great (except for the DJ service but we were able to hire our own DJ)! Emerald Designs created beautiful floral arrangements for our centerpieces, Baked Impressions was delicious and were awesome, and the food was delicious!!! Throughout the night IOY and the vendors had small yet thoughtful surprises for us . I would definitely recommend IOY to future couples!!!

Unique & Glamorous! An Experience You & Your Guests Will Remember!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

If you're looking for a unique and elegant experience with a laid back vibe - look no further. IOYC is top notch! They take the stress of planning away with their all-inclusive packages. Melanie was amazing! With her help I was beyond confident, even though I planned from... Read More thousands of miles away. Our wedding day brought the "good luck" of rain which created some complications that threw our day of coordinator and director off a bit by the last minute changes BUT our day was lovely, they improvised quickly, and when I voiced the few criticisms I had to improve the experience for future brides I was given the utmost attention and was thoroughly heard. I wish we could celebrate every anniversary aboard the Infinity. The food, staff, and voyage are something our guests still rave about! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Ovation Yacht Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Caren R

Our wedding and reception held with IOYC was a perfect day. The venue was gorgeous and the service from their staff was so accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process and on the big day. They took care of everything, and the day went off without a hitch. Our... Read More family and friends were thrilled and so complimentary of the reception cruise and the food. We are so happy we made chose to have such a unique and amazing wedding venue for our special day. It was unforgettable for everyone involved.

Best Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jessica B

I can't say enough good things about the Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters. They were extremely responsive any time I had a question about the big day. Often my questions were answered within a hour of an email...that's service! They constantly over exceeded my expectations of... Read More a wedding venue. As someone who is in the hospitality industry I had even more expectations for my wedding, and they never let me down. My yacht specialist took care of all the details, and the crew the day of the wedding made the entire day go so smoothly. My guests have commented on how professional the staff was during the cruise. I wanted something unique for my reception and I got it with the Ovation. As a chef, the food was amazing and I have had more comments about how full my guests were during the reception. I can't say enough good things about the Infinity and Ovation, my only downer is that it's over...but I will be back for the summer cruise series!

Wedding June 14, 2014

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Abigail K

I had my wedding Saturday afternoon and it was amazing. All my guests said that it was top notch and they were all blown away with how nice it was. I used all the recommended vendors and the day was well coordinated. The timeline was efficient and flowed seemlessly. I am so... Read More happy with my pictures and loved the boat and the water backdrops. For the ceremony, the pergola draped with the white sheets really was a good investment. I believe it made the ceremony feel very "wedding like" and it also looked great in the photographs. There were a few negatives I will mention, although I would not have changed a thing, I would have liked to have been aware of. The cost for additional items that are essential like table flowers and linens are expensive because of the tax (something like 26%). That tax is added on to everything, including photography. Although I knew this going in to the contract it still added up more than I expected. Another aspect I was not aware of is that the dinner music only played on the dance floor area and not on the lower deck where most of the dinning tables are. I picked out music to listen to during dinner and heard non of it. I am not a huge fan of elevator dinner music so I was a little thrown off when that's what I heard throughout dinner. These negatives are really minor and with all that can go wrong at weddings, I would say Infinity and Ovation will not mess up anyone's day.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Bentrelle D

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters is an amazing venue! During the entire planning process Nicole was extremely professional and answered all of our questions and phone calls promptly. The Cruise Director, staff, and crew were very attentive and made sure everyone had a great... Read More time. Expect nothing but excellent customer service on all levels from IOY. Our guests had a wonderful time and could not stop talking about the food and how beautiful the whole wedding experience was on Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters. The venue exceeded our very high expectations!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kristin B

We got married on the Infinity in August of 2014. Our ceremony and reception was with the infinity and ovation charters. The service by the staff was perfect, we have absolutely no complaints. Nicole Jaquinde, our charter specialist was always on point and quick to respond to... Read More all of my crazy questions. She even thought of us and offered a complimentary service for our wedding. The food on the yacht is nothing but spectacular. You will never have to be concerned about the quality of food or service. Not to mention the amazing views cruising down the Detroit River, we had so many compliments that that venue was the best wedding venue people have ever been to. The only negative I can think of is the amount of weddings they do a day between the two yachts. It was a little hectic when the previous wedding was just ending and ours was beginning by the time our ceremony ended the other wedding party was already arriving. However no collisions occurred between ceremonies and the timing was perfect they really have it down to a science. If you are even considering this venue I encourage you to follow it through because if you are ever on the yachts in the future you will regret the decision of not following through with infinity and ovation for your wedding day. If you need to see it to believe it, go on one of their special cruises throughout the year for the general public and you can experience it for yourself prior to your wedding. My husband and I hope we get invited back for the bride and groom cruise they do when they bring back past cruisers, we hope that is us again one day!

Eric & Kristin Wedding Venue 9/14/2014

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

What a beautiful event, all our guests had such a great time. Everyone from Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters were very professional, superb food, attention to detail, have provided our family with memories that will last a life time. It was truly a fairy tale evening that I... Read More would recommend to anyone who may be considering this type of venue. Thank you and blessings to all.

amazing

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Erin R

The best decision we made. They handled everything, all we did was made the appointments and pick everything out and they handled it all even down to the invitations. The staff was amazing and i didn't have to stress about anything except getting there. If i had a question it... Read More was always answered in a timely matter. The whole crew was very friendly and very helpful Jordan was also amazing ... he was always around when i needed anything. And he made sure we didn't forget anything .. even down to cutting cake.. the food was amazing.. my family and friends still talk about it. It i had to do it all over again i wouldn't change nothing.