Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters

St. Clair Shores, MI

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters

An unparalleled experience awaits you and 25 to 300 of your guests aboard the Infinity and Ovation yachts. Located in St. Clair Shores, these all-inclusive yachts have perfected the wedding experience with an inspiring atmosphere, exquisite cuisine and exceptional personal service.

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Cruise

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

400 Maple Park Boulevard, St. Clair Shores, MI (586) 778-7030

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Becky Z

There is no where else that I would have had my wedding. I dreamed of this venue for over a decade and when I was finally engaged, is was the only place we even looked at. Everything was perfect... the food was absolutely delicious, the staff was so attentive, responsive, and... Read More helpful, and the venue itself is simply breathtaking. Our guests can't stop raving out what a unique wedding it was, and coupled with my own DIY details, it could not have been more perfect. I loved every minute of my experience from the first tour to the last moment I stepped off the boat and left for my honeymoon.

Loved it: Infinity Yacht

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Me, my bride, wedding party, and guests had a wonderful time on the Infinity Yacht. The staff were wonderful and friendly, and very attentive to our needs. The food was delicious. There was nothing on the menu that did not taste good. It is 3 weeks since the wedding, and people... Read More are still talking about how great our wedding reception was. What a unique memorable event on the cruise on that sunny day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Morgan M

Incredible experience from the moment you step foot in the office until you’re headed off to your Honeymoon! Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters (IOYC) has a wonderful team of coordinators to help you along every step of the way. Everything included in their packages (cake,... Read More catering, bar service, floral/decorations, ceremony, officiant, DJ service, and more) is booked, billed, and set up through them. They pick the best in the business, and since it’s all-inclusive, you only have to send payments to one place, which is quite convenient. Even for things that aren't included, like stationery and photography, they have tons of great suggestions and help you in any way they can! My wedding coordinator, Jennifer, promptly and thoroughly addressed every question and concern I had during the planning process – all I had to do was give her a call or send an email. They truly try their best to make planning a wedding as stress-free as possible. I was honestly dreading a lot of aspects of wedding planning (I’m generally indecisive and disorganized), but they made it all SO easy. As far as the actual event, IOYC’s coordinators have weddings down to a science. If a problem comes up, they handle it - my husband somehow lost his boutonniere before the ceremony and my day-of coordinator, Ashley, made him one on the spot. When we arrived to the marina, everything was set up for us, and they took everything down at the end of the night. The staff even helped my father load our gifts into his truck before he left! The food quality was excellent (seriously, we all ate so much during dinner we barely had room for cake), the drinks were delicious and generously poured, the staff were courteous and attentive, and the evening was full of plenty of little surprises that made our evening memorable for so many. The yacht charter is a unique event, and I would highly recommend it for someone who wants something different than your typical wedding. You cannot go wrong with IOYC – they are worth every penny for the convenience, quality, and level of service.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacob R

5 Stars, without hesitation. We would do this again, and have already recommended it to our friends and family. From the very start, Bridgette Haas was knowledgeable and professional, and she answered every question with assurance and friendliness and experience. The event was a... Read More wedding reception and the entire day was flawless. Our cruise director, Rebecca, and the whole staff made us feel very special. The venue was elegant and the food was impeccable. We would not change a thing.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 LaRita L

The infinity yacht charters staff was amazing. They exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kris S

We had our wedding on Ovation and it was amazing! Laura was great to work with and the day-of crew was equally great. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a memorable, out-of this world wedding.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Sarah L

It was a perfect day. They made the planning process so simple. as close as you can get to one stop shopping. Only vendors not included in their packages were photographer and invitations/save the date cards.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Ima V

Words cannot explain how much I appreciated working with this team. The entire process was so smooth and my wedding day was incredible! I did not have to worry about finding a vendor because they provide the floral company, dj, cake company, recommendations for entertainment,... Read More and the food was delicious! Most of my guests came from out of town and they were so overwhelmed with how unique and beautiful the venue was. Laura, my wedding coordinator, what's the best. She followed up with everyone and I always felt as if I was the only bride she was working with. I will give them 10 Stars if I could!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Liz B

LOVE this venue!!! Everyone was SO nice. We had Jennifer R as our wedding coordinator and Brittney S the day of and we LOVED them both!! This venue is quite expensive but well worth it!! Everyone we have spoken with about our wedding has told us they had an amazing time and how... Read More much they enjoyed the food/drinks!! We even had 3 guests tell us on our wedding day that they would like to steal our idea they had such a great time. The cruise is beautiful and so is the yacht!!! Truly wish we could do this day all over again!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Rachel T

I had the most amazing time at my wedding. Everything was perfect. It rained and the staff was quick to do an indoor ceremony that was beautiful and probably better than the outside ceremony would have been. The staff was very attentive throughout the whole night and made... Read More sure that my husband and I were well taken care of. The drinks were fabulous in the DJ kept the party going on night long.the food was amazing and multiple guests told us that the food was some of the best that they have ever had at a wedding. I could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else. I would choose this place again and again. there was absolutely nothing I would change about my wedding or reception.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Christina B

They made wedding planning easy, and went above and beyond at every turn. During the reception the crew blew us away with their service. Thank you again Infinity Crew and Laura!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Terra S

I can't say enough great things about Infinity. Everything was first class! Flawless execution. Food was amazing, service was second to none!!! What an amazing evening. The staff could not have been nicer! I was truly blown away. My guests were gushing about how beautiful... Read More everything was!!! Thank you Infinity and Ovation and special thanks to Jennifer Rickaby and all the staff for making my day amazing!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Elizabeth R

The team here was so friendly, helpful and organized. All of our family lives out of state and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have a team that helped with the cake, the catering, the flowers and the music all in one place. It was like having a wedding planner! Our... Read More guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was and the venue itself is simply stunning with the boat and the lights and the view. It's such a unique experience that will make our wedding even more memorable. The staff there was extremely helpful also. At the end of the night they had everything ready for us to go and they loaded it into the car for us - they would hardly let us lift a finger to help. There's so much happening on the wedding day and as a bride, it was so reassuring to know that I had someone there who was in charge of when things were happening , what to announce, where the flowers would be dropped off at, when things needed to start, etc. My experience was everything I was hoping for.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Brittney G

I can't say enough great things about Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters! They exceeded our expectations for our wedding day and delivered, above and beyond what we imagined. From the very first day of us signing our contract, they remained on-top of our wedding details, even... Read More while transitioning wedding coordinators and their cake bakery of choice! We never experienced a hiccup, and they were very accommodating for our needs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsey G

Overall great service! Allowed my big day to be very relaxing and took out the chaos that usually comes with wedding planning.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 April B

I can't say it enough-if you want a unique reception, this is the place to go! Our reception aboard the Ovation was beyond perfect and the 5-star service made us feel like royalty. Honestly, if anything went wrong, I still have no idea because our cruise director Ashley H. did... Read More an AMAZING job. It rained on our day, so Ashley moved the dancing to the 2nd floor and would run everything by me before making a final decision. We worked with Jennifer R. throughout our planning process and she was the best ever; quick responses, always willing to help, and explained everything to us. The entire Ovation staff made the reception perfect. It is literally worth every single penny we spent.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Planning our wedding with IOYC was a great experience overall. Planning long-distance has the potential to be very stressful, but IOYC makes it so easy to not worry. They took the hard part out of planning, all we had to do was set up meetings and show up to make it our own.... Read More The service leading up to the day was excellent. Jennifer made sure I had all the information I needed to make it great. She fielded my many questions, and made sure that I was good to go. However, we hit a few snags with the rehearsal. In the week leading up to the wedding, I checked in with Jennifer to make sure there was a back-up rain plan for the rehearsal, which there was. Feeling confident, we all showed up for rehearsal, where it began to sprinkle, then downpour. I had to stop the rehearsal coordinator and ask her to switch to the back up plan. She said she was not able to, and wanted to continue rehearsal in the pouring rain, while all of our bridal party got soaked and was freezing cold. The rehearsal coordinator eventually agreed to move us in to the gazebo and just verbally go through the process. She seemed confused by my plan for the bridal party entrance, and couldn't quite seem to get the point. After I left the rehearsal, I made a call to Jennifer, who got back to me right away. I told her what had happened and my concerns about it, and she was very sympathetic to the issue. She took it upon herself to try to make the situation right. Wedding day: The service was great. Our guests were blown away by the professionalism of the staff. The food was incredible. From the sound of it, some people did not get cake/desserts, as they did not see them being served. I felt that the service fell a little flat for the bride and groom, but overall, they did a great job with our other guests needs. The end of the night seemed like the staff was a bit confused. We ended up with 3 boxes of cake, and told that they were all the top layer of our cake. Still not sure what is in all the boxes.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Qiong G

From the first moment we checked out the ceremony site and the Infinity yacht, we know this is the place we want to get married (this is our first venue to check out). Since we really like the feel of get married near the beautiful lake since we are in Michigan!!! And from that... Read More moment, we have been taken care of. Everything is hassle-free. The team who helped out are very responsive and responsible. They helped out on every detail we paid and not paid attention to! On the day of event, they have arranged it better then we have expected. Some of things I brought for deco and did not give enough time for instruction. However, they have figured all of them out and put them in a better way than I have initially thought. Everything flows so well on the day due to their fantastic arrangement, and changes are quickly Incorporated. The vendors they have carefully chosen are also fantastic! Thank you very much, the whole team, Alison, Brittany, Michelle!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

I can't even describe how fantastic this company is. Alison was perfect and stuck by my side the whole time and answered any question I had. I've continued to have my guests say what a wonderful time they had. Everything was perfect! We love Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charter!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

So easy to work with! Takes all the stress out of planning. You sign up, and they have your baker, your DJ, your event planner, all your food and bar is included! I loved them, Jennifer Rickaby was amazing, and our wedding was BEAUTIFUL.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Dima K

I planned my wedding from overseas so it was really important that we worked with a flexible staff. Everybody we worked with was fantastic (we worked with Laura Stewart with the Ovation who was enormously helpful with recommendations and all the vendors were top of the line.... Read More Everything went smoothly and we had a blast!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Katie S

I couldn't have been happier with how my wedding turned out with Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters. The staff was absolutely incredible. It rained on our special day which made me a bit nervous at first, but when I showed up I was super impressed that they already had their... Read More plan B put in place which put me at ease. It was such a beautiful day and I can't thank the staff enough for being so amazing. One of my favorite parts was when all the staff came together on the dance floor and did a dance! Special shout out to Gabrielle, you are a rockstar!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michelle B

We had our wedding reception on the Ovation and it was amazing. The staff and service were great and the food was amazing!! Alison was so helpful throughout the entire process. Our guests are still talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Such a great... Read More experience, the views are priceless!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Maria R

This venue was absolutely amazing. Not only was it beautiful being out on the water but they provided everything in your package so I didn't have the hassle of looking for all the different vendors you need. I was impressed with how nicely everything flowed the day of the... Read More wedding and how well the company planed everything. Before the wedding my groom and I were invited to a party on the yacht our wedding would be on so we could get a taste of everything. I couldn't be happier with picking this venue.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Mira A

Wedding preparations can be daunting, horror stories , sleepless nights and countless items to remember began leaving us anxious early on. After trusting ovation yachts with our big event our stresses literally melted away. Alison and Ashley simplified the whole process with 5... Read More star vendors, a tested and true timeline and a one on one customized approach. As event coordinators, they were exceptional and the day went off without a hitch. Ovation yacht charters saved us a lot of time and left the guests thinking the opposite, not one item was overlooked on the day of and everyone on the boat left feeling special. leftleftfefeelinspecial.special.Wghaven't stopped Gettin