Infinity Entertainment - DJ's Photobooths,Lighting,more

Randolph, NJ

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Ceremony

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

860 Route 10 West, Randolph, NJ (973) 598-0202

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Nancy W

This is a well-deserved shout-out to Rich and his crew for helping us create what our guests have called the "best wedding ever!" Being a second marriage for both my husband and me, we aspired to forego some of the traditional formalities and have the party of our lives. Rich... Read More played a huge role in making that happen. He helped us plan, knew just what we wanted, and then emcee'd and DJ'd a seamless event from start to finish. The dance floor was packed! The "soul train" was a big hit and made fast friends out of complete strangers. The photo booth was also a huge success. Our guests loved it and shared post after post on social media. I would do it all again in a heartbeat, and I would not hesitate to choose again - or to recommend - Rich and Infinity Entertainment.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kristy T

My husband and I got married in this past April and hired Infinity Entertainment to help with our up lighting, music (live musicians for the ceremony and DJ for our reception), as well as our photobooth needs. Our initial meeting with Rich went well, and the prices were... Read More reasonable. They did a great job with the up lighting, and we were pretty specific with our music selection so we were pretty happy with the music that was played throughout the reception. However, when it came to the live musicians, we were a bit disappointed. They had a great keyboard/pianist, but the string players were not very good. The violin was extremely out of tune, and with my husband and I both being musicians, we weren't too happy about that. We were also quite disappointed with the photobooth. During our initial meeting, we told Rich that we really wanted the Coney Island photo style photobooths. However, about 2 weeks prior to our wedding, Rich asked if we would like to switch it to their new 4x6 option, and told us that a lot of people really liked it. We were told it's just bigger photos so we said yes under the impression that the photos would still come out inna photo booth style. However, on the day of our wedding we learn that opting for the 4x6 meant that they would provide a person who takes 4x6 photo with a camera against a white screen. It felt really awkward, and to make matters worse, the two photobooth staff were not very attentive. Our guests were suppose to get a copy of the photos they took, and we were suppose to receive the other copy. Our copies were suppose to be placed in a scrapbook, and the two attendants were supposed to tell the guests to sign the scrap book. However, many of my guests didn't even know they were getting copies of their pictures because (1) the printing took a long time and (2) the attendants did not ask the guests to wait. In addition, the two attendants also failed to ask our guests to sign the scrap book, so the whole photobooth thing was kind of a bust. I wouldn't recommend their photobooth or their string players to friends, but as anDJ, Rich did a really nice job.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Magda I

My now-husband and I found Rich through our venue, Perona Farms. After speaking with Rich and seeing everything that was included in his (very affordable) packages, we decided to move forward with his services. We purchased the Diamond Package, which included: 5.5 hours... Read More non-stop music for the reception, including music for the ceremony with separate microphone audio system and music for the cocktail hour; 2 DJ/MC team; professional LED dance lighting; party giveaways; photo booth services including 4 hours unlimited use, custom scrapbook, digital CD copy, and a huge variety of dress up props for your guests. Final payment, as well as the details for our song selections, was due 2 weeks prior to our wedding. About one month before the big day, Rich called my now-husband to let him know that final payment was "due." Not "due in 2 weeks," but "due." We confirmed with Rich that we still had 2 weeks to make the payment, but even after that conversation, he called and left us a number of voicemails about payment. It was very off-putting and frankly, disrespectful. We had every intention of submitting our payment on time (and we did!), so not sure why Rich followed up with us 3-4 times when there was still about 2 weeks to submit payment. After the final payment was submitted, we we sent over our final song selection -- but then we didn't hear from Rich for 9 days. I sent follow up emails and called, but it seemed once the payment was received, we were not a priority. We finally were able to chat with Rich and clear up some details, as we were not doing a traditional father-daughter dance -- instead, I sent Rich a list of songs to play clips from and get everyone on the dance floor as a tribute to my late father. We had also asked our guests to submit song requests when they RSVP'd, so I had a list of songs I wanted to be played. However, during the tribute, Rich played 3-4 FULL songs from my list instead of mixing clips. The list had a lot of songs (18-20), so I wasn't expecting all of them to played, but he didn't follow our requests to play clips so more of the songs could be heard. And from the special request list, MAYBE 3 of the songs were played. Again, I understand that not all requests can be accommodated and Rich wanted to keep the party atmosphere going, but we spent a lot of time working on the request list and I was really disappointed that more of the songs weren't incorporated in to the big day. Some REALLY random other songs were played ("Getting Jiggy With It" and "New York, New York" ). In addition, we did not receive any party giveaways (which we paid for as part of the package), and it's been almost 2 months since the wedding and we have yet to receive the digital copy of the images. Overall, Rich and his team gave our guests a really fun atmosphere and kept the dance floor packed, so I'm still glad we chose him. However, there were a number of things that went wrong that caused me to be disappointed in hindsight.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Laura H

Rich and the staff at Infinity Entertainment did an amazing job! He was so easy to work with, very friendly and affordable. He was also very accommodating we had certain songs we asked to play which he did with no questions asked. He answered all the questions we had and alway... Read More got back to us promptly. We used Infinity Entertainment for DJ services, lighting and ceremony/ cocktail hour music. Our pianist David did an amazing job during our ceremony and cocktail hour he's very talented! The uplighting was beautiful and was the perfect final touch to the reception at Meadow Wood Manor. All of our guest had a blast and were dancing all night long! Highly Recommended!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Danielle L

Rich and the staff at Infinity Entertainment helped make our wedding day so much fun! We met Rich through our vendor, Perona Farms, and they came highly recommended-with good reason. Infinity DJs made sure that they had all the details for our wedding- bridal party, first dance... Read More songs, etc. We had an amazing time thanks to the great songs played by Rich and his team. The dance floor was packed all night and our guests have been raving about all the fun they had at our wedding. Thank you so much for making our day so much fun!

Excellent DJ and pianist

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mary-Ellen M

Rich provided excellent service and choices for our wedding. We had our nephew singing both at the ceremony and the cocktail hour at our reception at the Meadow Wood Manor, Randolph NJ and the pianist supplied by Infinity was excellent and professional. We had very definite... Read More choices on our selection of songs for the DJ. Rich personally attended and handled all of our requests. We handpicked many of the songs played and when we wanted them played. Some of the songs we picked were not easily found but Rich worked with us to find exactly what we had requested. We have experienced at other weddings that we have attended that the DJ has a set grouping of songs and besides a "few" requests they will play their selection. This was definitely not the case at our wedding. Our guests were up and dancing with every song. He even played Bill Idol songs dedicated to my 86 year old mother who is his oldest fan!!! The difference that we observed was that Rich actually was enjoying our wedding! To have a DJ who actually enjoyed the guests and working the wedding makes all the difference in the level of service! Thank you Rich. We highly recommend Infinity Entertainment. Mary-Ellen & Jamie Gilson

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We were fortunate to have attended a wedding where Rich was also the DJ and we thought he did a nice job so reached out to him. Rich was very quick to reply and tell us about his services. Infinity offers a lot of different things and the pricing is VERY reasonable. I'll... Read More start by saying that part of our package included a pianist and David the piano player did an amazing job. We were SO happy with him. On a different note, I did have one problem. When reading reviews, had noticed one that said they had booked Rich and when the day of came, Rich didn't show and had someone else DJ their wedding without any notice. The same thing happened to us. I even asked Rich when booking him if he specifically would be the DJ at the wedding, and he said yes (even though the contract does have a stipulation in the event of unforeseen circumstances). I had communicated with Rich the week of the wedding and there was NO indication that he wasn't going to be at our wedding. No email, no call, nothing. The day of just a different DJ showed up (a little late too). The ceremony was right before the reception and when I came back in I met the different DJ. I was very apprehensive and unhappy as this was someone new who I didn't know or talk to and wasn't even prepared. Rich sends a wedding survey to fill out with songs you want and this DJ didn't even have some of them downloaded to his computer before the event started. Understandably, this was unneeded stress to my day and I was very unhappy. Overall, I am happy with the DJ. He didn't speak/MC the night and didn't promote himself. He played a good mix of music and kept our guests dancing all night, which is what we wanted. I just wish the stress and unease wasn't part of my day. If it weren't for this, I would have rated close to 5 starts, but mostly wish Rich was transparent and communicated better with his clients.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

My husband and I chose Rich and Infinity Entertainment for our wedding and they did not disappoint! We have gotten many compliments on the music at our cocktail hour and reception at the Meadow Wood Manor in July. Rich did an awesome job reading the crowd and accommodating our... Read More requests of a mix of oldies, classic rock, and modern pop. Everything flowed from intros to speeches, dinner...etc, Rich and the Meadow Wood staff worked seemlessly together! Thank you Rich for helping to make our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Megan P

Rich and his team were absolutely GREAT! People were ALWAYS dancing and I had a lot of compliments on the good mix he played. And the photo booth was SUCH a hit!!!! They even provided small frames as my favors and people loved them! My wedding was absolutely perfect and I have... Read More Rich and his team to thank for that!! He was so great to work with throughout the process as well! HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THIS TEAM! THANK YOU!!!

Awesome and Affordable DJ!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Amanda M

I interviewed several DJs for my October wedding, and Rich at Infinity Entertainment blew me away with his friendly yet professional manner. He was very accommodating, and was quick to respond to my numerous questions. We wanted a piano player for the ceremony, but not for the... Read More cocktail hour, so Rich had no problem creating a custom package for us! He even threw in their gorgeous uplighting for a discounted price! The day of the wedding, he took my husband and I aside to go over all of our song selections and double check them before we were formally introduced at the reception. All of my guests have been raving about the music and how much fun they had on the dance floor at our wedding! I would highly recommend Rich and Infinity Entertainment. They are definitely fun, professional, and budget-friendly.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Katie W

Infinity Entertainment were true professionals! So easy to work with and extremely friendly! They gave us such a good price and had great music! My guests were out of their seats and dancing all night! Perfect vendor for your wedding!

Great Time

Reviewed on 8/12/2014

The DJ did a great job keeping our guests up on the floor dancing. I saw family members who I don’t normally see dancing at weddings up on the floor having a good time. He played all the songs we requested and made sure that he waited to see that we were on the dance floor for... Read More them. We also used his photo booth. We and our guests had so much fun with this. Between photo bombing each other, the props and just different combinations of people in the pictures. We left that night with the album from it and were cracking up looking at it later. Friends and family have gotten a kick out of seeing the album and reading the comments from the guests. During the cocktail hour, the piano player played wonderful background music.

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Robyn O

I am thrilled with the music for the reception. The DJ and MC would not play any requests without getting an OK from either me or my husband, which I thought was really nice. The dance floor was shaking and was packed with all of our guests having a great time. My brother used... Read More this company two years ago for his wedding as well, and it is obvious that every wedding they do is a fantastic time.

ready, set, DANCE!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Jennifer S

I can't say enough great things about infinity!!! The music at our wedding was really important to us and our guests and once the reception started, we never left the dance floor!! Rich made sure to play songs we requested and read the crowd well. We are still getting... Read More compliments on the music. Our ceremony pianist also did a great job and the music was beautiful. I would recommend infinity to anyone looking for a fun party to celebrate their special day! Thanks infinity!

Great Musical Experience!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Brittany B

They did a wonderful job with keeping the party moving and although there was some miscommunication at first followed our directions to perfection! We had an original DJ who was going to charge $2K for just DJ but Infinity was less then that and the price included a photo booth... Read More which I really wanted.

Pros at what they do!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jessica P

Rich and his team did a great job with our wedding. He knows just the right music to keep everyone happy and keep the dance floor packed. Not to mention he was personable and easy to work with. Several of our guests commented on how great our DJ was! We couldn't be happier! We... Read More would enthusiastically recommend.

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Erica M

Infinity Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations. The package we received was priced reasonably and we got everything and more that a wedding needed. Our package included a piano player for our ceremony and cocktail hour (who was absolutely amazing), two MC/DJ... Read More team, up-lighting, monogram, and photobooth. The team did a phenomenal job and everyone had a blast. The package and experience was more than we could have ever expected.

Excellent Experience :)

Reviewed on 8/06/2013

My now husband and I had a lot of music-related requests on our wedding day and knew we needed the right DJ to make our vision come to life. We chose Infinity, and are very happy we did! Rich was extremely professional and easy to talk to, and I felt that he really understood... Read More what kind of music we wanted to hear on the big day. He did not make any decisions without consulting me first, and respected every request we had (even last minute ones the day of!). It was so important to us to get everyone dancing with a solid mix of both young and old, and Infinity captured that perfectly. Everyone said they loved the music and the dance floor wasn't empty all night! Infinity is the best of both worlds: affordable and delivers an excellent product!

Kept the Party Going

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jessica

Infinity was great! Our package included a piano player for our ceremony and cocktail hour (but we opted for a DJ for cocktail hour which lowered the price a bit), a DJ and emcee for the reception, a custom monogram light on the dance floor (which looked awesome!), and the... Read More intelligent dance lighting. We also added on the uplighting, which was nice but if you are trying to save money and are in a nice venue anyway, I would say you can skip it. The piano player was able to play all of the songs we wanted for the ceremony, and the guys kept the dance floor full all night and pretty much stuck to the songs on the list we gave them unless I went and asked them to play something else. They also didn't make annoying announcements every five minutes like some DJs I've seen do. Everyone said it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to!

Great DJ's!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Linda H

Rich was great to work with through out the year of planning our wedding. He always got back to any phone calls or emails within a few hours and was always willing to meet with us when it was convenient for our schedules! We had a piano and violin for our ceremony and cocktail... Read More hour, I spoke with Beth (piano player) a few times to set up some song choices, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with, their music was beautiful (people are still talking about them). The two DJ's we had for our wedding reception were outstanding; they were high energy, great with the crowd and kept the dance floor full all night, could not have asked for a better group of people to help make our wedding a hit!

infinity

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Heidi W

Very well organized and fun!

What a partyyyy!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Johanna L

We used them for ceremony cocktail hour and reception the pianist new new songs we loved to play during the ceremony. Which was awesome!!!!!!! Our dis were the two young guys rich wasn't there but they were amazing they played all the songs we picked and new how to keep the... Read More crowed dancing and happy!!! They also were really funny and made funny comments which we loved lightened up the mood :) my friend used them which is why I used them and I'd recommend the, to any newly engaged couples

Great Time!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Zipporah M

We used one of the recommended vendors of Flanders Valley Wedding. The package we purchased including live music (piano) for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our pianist spoke to us beforehand, found out exactly what we wanted, and did a great job. For the reception we had a... Read More DJ and MC. They were fun friendly and kept our guests entertained. They had a smoke machine, lights, and even had a snare drum and tambourine. We had an awesome time, I highly recommend them.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Kylie H

We got a great deal on our package, and you get to deal directly with the owner. This place has everything and can handle anything you want from lighting to music (we had LED lighting and a DJ from them). The lighting was great, and the music was even better! We got so many... Read More compliments on their music selection, and they followed all of my requests. The owner had a family emergency that day, and was unable to come and DJ, but he had two other guys show to handle it, and it was seamless, and they were excellent. I would highly recommend this company.

Best vendor!

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Kristy L

I am so happy that we chose to use Rich and his team at Infinity Entertainment. They were by far the best! We used them for the music (DJ), emcee, photo montage, & lighting. We chose amber lighting with white flowers (from A Touch of Elegance) because we wanted a romantic... Read More look and it worked out very well. The ambiance was beautiful. My friends and I love to dance to current music but my husband prefers country or heavy metal music (yikes!) We could not agree on a song list. We also wanted to dance with our grandparents but didn't have anything chosen. Rich put together a fabulous play list. (I wish I had it!) I danced all night long. They always knew when it was appropriate to play specific songs and the music selection was awesome. They also provided lights on the dance floor, which made dancing even more fun. I am so impressed with the DJ's. My sister is Austistic and before they used the lighting, the DJ's asked me how she would respond because they did not want to upset her. How amazing! Victor from Infinity put together our photo montage, which came out great. Many guests have commented on how much they loved it. I cannot say enough good things about this company. They were simple to work with and exceeded our expectations by far. I will definately use them the next time we need a DJ or lighting.