Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Tulsa, OK (918) 494-5800

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Pamela R

Gregg was wonderful!!! We went back and forth on what to do for music at the wedding and I felt lost when I first called but he was SO helpful, and not only with the music but the wedding as a whole. He has so much insight about the day in general. His draping was gorgeous and I... Read More sometimes wish we would have done more! I would highly recommend to anyone needing a DJ or their other services!

Great Guys

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Ashley H

These guys spent a couple hours on our first visit talking about our likes and dislikes. They were great to work with and could recommend them to anyone. They really wanted to make sure we got to hear everything we wanted.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Kelsey

I was completely unsure who to pick for a DJ for my wedding. My venue recommended Infinity Music, and I am SO glad! Richard and Gregg were absolutely amazing! They did a great job at involving my guests, and they were very personable! I asked them questions about a lot of... Read More wedding things, not just music, and they were more than happy to help out. They played a critical role in making sure my wedding went off without a hitch, and you can tell that they really care about their clients. Definitely recommend them as a DJ, and if I ever need a DJ again, I will definitely pick them!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Katie G

Gregg was awesome. He met with us several times before the wedding and really bent over backwards to make things exactly how we wanted it. He read the crowd great and played music that appealed to all. Most importantly, he didn't "blow out" the speakers, so while the music was a... Read More good volume, my 85 year old grandma didnt feel uncomfortable. Gregg was so nice and accomodating! He doesn't book more than 1 event in a day, so i didn't have to worry about his timing! Would recommend over and over! He also threw in some complimentary uplighting for my venue!

Great job

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Monica B

Greg did a great job with not only the songs and DJ but he set up beautiful lights in the reception that really made the environment and feel amazing. I would recomend for any wedding!!

Saved the DAY!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Cassady B

My original DJ fell through the day of the wedding. This company was able to step in having only 4 hours of notice. He was prepared for the entire ceremony and reception!! They absolutely saved the day and don't know what we would have done without them!

Very nice guy, needs lots of direction

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Abbie H

HE was very very nice, but we had a list of must play songs we emailed and went over with him and at the wedding hedidnt remember any of it. We asked for him to plsy certain songs from the must play and he didnt have them. He was very nice and did a good job. All of the... Read More imporatnt songs like first dance and so on he got right. Just needs lots of information in paper form, email, and maybe given another list the day of.

Reviewed on 7/09/2011 Renee R

OMG this was the best DJ. He allowed us to be a part of the music and completely handled the evening with elegance and fun! His price was right and he is such a wonderful man to work with. We were completely satisfied with him and would highly recommend him for any wedding.

Infinity Music

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 kelsey O

Infinity did a wonderful job DJing my wedding. They met with us before the wedding and we discussed exactly how we wanted it to go. The DJ went out of his way to find a song I had to have during out unity candle lighting and it was beautiful. I recomment Infinity to anyone... Read More looking for a great DJ for their wedding!

Great Music

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Mandy L

I was pleased with the music at our reception. We were able to choose songs that we wanted and he played them all. He helped get the timing down for everything so we didn't have to know what came next. We met with some other DJ's that annoyed me after 10 minutes but these guys... Read More are very low key and helpful. The only complaint I have is that there were a few things I had to remind him about that I wish he would have remember from our previous conversations. It was not a huge deal and I would recommend them to others.

Perfect DJ

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Sarah M

Infinity was so easy to work with. I met with the DJ (Richard) early and we worked out everything. He was so great with ideas and suggestions and even gave me names for harpists in the area for the wedding itself. He was wonderful during the wedding and played everything we... Read More asked him to. He went beyond just being a simple DJ but helped us announce songs and information. Richard is awesome!

Great individualized service

Reviewed on 7/06/2010 Christina B

Gregg did an excellent job of meeting our needs on a budget. We also had to switch from an outdoor location to an indoor location on short notice and everything still went really well.

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 5/23/2010 Carrie P

We used Infinity Music for our DJ company. The DJ that we had is named Gregg. He helped us out so much. He has been in the business for over a decade and really knows his stuff. Not just about the music but about ways to help the flow of our reception. He brought up points that... Read More we hadn't considered and helped make suggestion on ways to improve our general time line of our wedding. Gregg did a really good job listening to us and learning the types of music that we liked and the kinds that we wanted to have played at our reception. During our processional we used nontraditional music. He helped us with the timing of all that so it went smoothly and sounded good. We used the LOTR movie soundtracks for our processional and recessional. He actually had to go out and buy new music because the songs that we wanted were on a special version that he didn't already have. We really liked working with Gregg. He was a great DJ, but he did so much for us. We'd recommend him to everyone.