InJoy Productions

Serving Southern CA area and beyond!!

InJoy- So You Can!!!

InJoy Productions will keep your guests up on their feet all night long! InJoy Productions mothers three bands: Jewel Orchestra, JBand, and IYB (InJoy Your Band), while Jewel is the largest of the three with 14 musicians and vocalists plus a DJ!! JBand is an 8-piece-band, and IYB is a customized band fit exactly to your needs and wants. Energetic and always authentic to the genres it plays, InJoy specializes in international and Jewish weddings, so you can bet your Hora is the best in town! InJoy holds consultation and service as a top priority, so you KNOW you're not alone planning and making sure your wedding is a complete success- because your success is OUR success! Call 818-705-3437 now to tell us everything about your upcoming wedding and get details about our latest promo!

Instruments

Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Southern CA area and beyond!! (818) 705-3437
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Sarah P

Hiring Gilat and InJoy was the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning process. Hands down. We had other suggestions of live bands from our wedding coordinator, but we decided to go with InJoy after seeing their videos on their website. Our decision was... Read More validated after meeting Gilat in person. She was so kind and put all of our fears to bed. She even arranged for us to hear her sing at another wedding! We had many different song requests from our Irish-Argentinian-East Coast families and Gilat and her team learned them all, including a polka! The whole band has a wonderful energy which is contagious and just what you want at your wedding. Our guests danced the entire night - even before dinner! Everybody is still talking about how great the band was even to this day – months after our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Gil B

Words can not describe how much I love Gilat and Injoy Productions. Gilat was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She really went out of her way to make sure my wedding was an amazing experience. From the moment I met Gilat, it was like she was family. She was... Read More so friendly and warm and really personalized her services to fit exactly what I was looking for. I can't say enough about how fun and amazing the band was. I got more compliments on the band than anything else at the wedding! We had a nine piece band and each musician brought so much to the whole experience. They played all the music I requested plus more! I think I had the funnest Horrah that lasted about 30 minutes and people were dancing the entire time! I highly recommend Gilat and Injoy Productions for a wedding or any other party! They will make your event a one of a kind experience!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 E B

Injoy is everything you expect and then some! Gilat and her musicians have a huge repertoire of pieces and they are willing to learn new material to make your experience totally personal and customizable. They sound amazing and most importantly they bring such a great energy... Read More suited to any event!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lea W

Injoy is amazing band! Gilat works with you on music selection, musicians and creating a super entertaining evening that is fun and meaningful! Highly recommend working with Gilat, diverse music selection and talented musicians.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Emily R

Gilat and her band played at my wedding this weekend and blew our guests away. My husband and I were so happy with them! They pleased people of different ages/ backgrounds/ etc which is not an easy task to do. The dance floor was filled the entire night and everyone wanted to... Read More keep going even after the wedding was over. Gilat's personality is so warm and loving and she made us feel so comfortable from the very start.

Best Decision on entertainment

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Elad B

Hiring Injoy Productions was the best decision we made for our wedding. Gilat was super responsive and engaged in ensuring that our wedding entertainment was successful. We wanted our guests to have a top-notch band to sing top 40 and a number of ethnic tune and boy did Injoy... Read More deliver! Our guests spent a ton of time on the dancefloor and Gilat ensured that timing of events flowed smoothly and that the event would come off flawlessly. Highly impressed with their energy, flexibility, sound quality and engagement with the crowd.

What a great band !!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

InJoy performed in my son wedding this last Sunday 10/25/15. What a performance! We were all in awe. The grace, the understanding of the mood, the sound, and the songs were all superb. As one of my friends said if you can give points to the band, than out of 10 where 10 is the... Read More best, I will give them 20. They were professional, courteous and engaging... and if there is anything else that I forgot THEY WERE GREAT... WOW

I promise you will enjoy InJoy!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Stephanie B

Let me just start of by saying I have been to a lot of weddings and have seen my fair share of bands. Music was my number one priority when it came to planning my wedding and when I found InJoy online, I was hesitant because I had never heard of them before. Gilat, the lead... Read More singer, arranged for us to come see them in action at another wedding. Needless to say I was sold! They were OUTSTANDING! I am still getting compliments on the band selection. They listened to all my instructions and played music that kept all my guests dancing the night away. I asked them to perform one of my favorite pop songs in a slowed down version for my first dance with my husband, and it was absolutely perfect. I can't wait to hear it again on my wedding video. If you're looking for an awesome and talented band for your wedding look no further than InJoy!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Amy S

InJoy was the life of our party! Everyone had a great time and the energy we had would not have been possible without them. They are incredibly talented performers and so unbelievably nice! Gilat was wonderful to work with and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND InJoy to anyone and... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

We are still receiving compliments from our guests on how incredible our band was! They listened to our requests and even learned a few songs that were high on our play list. The band controls the energy at an event and they did a fantastic job. The dance floor was packed all... Read More night and our guests were very happy. They even allowed my uncle, a professional musician, to sing with them for a song. They definitely made our wedding a fun evening for everyone! Jewish Wedding/Event Note→ Gilat can sing in Hebrew as well as English and this helped to bring our Hora to another level. She has an incredible voice and a great group of musicians that she works with.

Gilad Rocks the house

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We recently had a large event with 300 guests. We are very detail oriented and were looking for a band that is able to perform cross culture and across age groups. We feel lucky to have found InJoy productions. Not only InJoy met all our requirements, they do it with such grace... Read More and professionalism. They are hip and good looking to top it all. The music was right, the sound system was great and the band was engaging. The band was in-tune and responding to the crowds need. The whole party was dancing and enjoying the music. My guests were completely pleased and were mesmerized. We got so many compliments on our choice for the band. They made our event memorable and one to be remembered.

Review for InJoy Live Orchestra

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Shirly N

They have a great talent for feeling out the crowd and changing the tempo to fit the mood. They sing in multiple languages and can be appropriate for many cultures. The band size can be customized to fit your wedding.;You're in for a night full of Dancing bring comfy shoes!