INNOVATIONS Salon Spa Beauty

Central New York, and locations throughout New York State

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

3627 State Route 31- Moyers Corners, Liverpool, NY Central New York, and locations throughout New York State (315) 622-3005

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Kaitlin Regan R

We used Innovations for hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. From start to finish, the staff at Innovations was amazing to deal with! From our initial meeting with Jennifer, to my hair and makeup trial, to pre-wedding hair and nail... Read More appointments, and the actual day, everything was perfect! My hair stylist (Lisa) and makeup artist (Kimberly) did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and all of my girls (and the moms) looked beautiful! I would highly recommend Innovations!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Jade T

I used innovations for day of makeup as well as a spa bachelorette party the day before my wedding. Both pieces went perfectly. Day of makeup: Innovations traveled to our hotel in Oswego to do the makeup. They did 8 girls (bride, 6 bridesmaids, and MIL) and did a great job... Read More with each. 2 of the girls did traditional makeup, and everyone else got airbrushed. They asked everyone individually what they were looking for, and absolutely delivered. By the end of the day, we all still looked great. Spa Party- i loved this experience! The girls at the salon created a custom "menu" so that everyone paid one price and could pick and choose from the "menu" what services they would like to fill their day. It worked out perfectly because everyone got the same number of services, but they were able to customize based on their preferences. For example, I got a gel mani, 45 min massage, scalp massage & blow-out, and a facial. They gave us a special area that we could set up drinks and snacks.