Knot Your Same-Old-Wedding Photo Experience

At InstaFunKC, we don’t just capture memories, we help create them. Your wedding is a special day. It’s a day for you to shine and your love to show. We would be honored to showcase the uniqueness of you and your guests with our unique photo booth! We have spent years capturing memories at birthday parties, fundraisers, family reunions and other special events. But, your wedding is where the rest of your life’s memories begin – together. There is no greater feeling than love and happiness and we want you to remember the feeling, the fun, the laughter that you experienced on the day you said ‘I do’. In an effort to minimize the stresses of the big day, InstaFunKC offers a variety of packages to meet any budget. Give yourself and your guests a truly YOUnique experience .

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jaclyn U

Outstanding!! Candice was so easy to work with, even though I lived in Texas and I was not always as responsive as I would have liked. She was patient & understanding of my crazy schedule, and continued to follow up and worked with my wedding planner & I to create the perfect... Read More photo booth experience for our guests. We had an open air booth, plus the GIF creator -- everybody had a blast and the photos look amazing!! She was able to incorporate the custom wedding logo we had designed into our photo strip. I also love that we got a full USB and memory book, and we have had a blast looking at all the pictures after the wedding. I can't thank Candice enough for her flexibility and outstanding execution on the day of our wedding. Highly recommend!

2017-10-03T10:56:56 Response from the vendor

I'm so humbled .. Thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of yours & Ben's special day, Jaclyn. Your wedding was so incredibly beautiful and we're so glad everyone had so much fun. Please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Courtney S

Candice and her photobooth were fantastic! The pictures are great quality, there's plenty of copies to go around for each guest, and the trailer is o cute and fun! All of our guests loved it. We would recommend Candice to any one of our friends getting married.

2017-10-31T09:51:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Courtney for allowing us to be a part of something so special. It truly means so much. We very much appreciate you thinking of us and passing along our name to any of your friends. Please let us know if there... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jordin S

Candice was AMAZING! She helped out tremendously on our big day. It was about to thunderstorm really bad and had tornado watches in the area. Candice stayed for my reception by coming into my barn with her props and camera to give my guests the photobooth experience without the... Read More camper. I loved everything about the camper and the way she handles herself on the day of the event. Thank you again so much for helping with our big day!

2017-09-23T08:20:34 Response from the vendor

Jordin - Thank you SO much for the high praise! It was a true honor to be a part of y'all's special day. I'm so glad we were able to make everything all work out and at least you and Coty were able to snap... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ciera D

Highly recommend! The little camper was the best addition to our wedding, it was so cute and added just the right touch! They were very punctual and so easy to communicate with and worked flexible with our schedule. Our guests had so much fun, everyone loved it!!

2017-09-16T08:36:30 Response from the vendor

It was a true honor to be a apart of your special day .. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of it. We sincerely had so much fun and we are so glad everyone LOVED our little camper. Please let... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Jennifer O

We had the pleasure of attending my brother and soon to be sister in laws wedding where the photo booth was set up. The props and set up were amazing and it was so fun taking pics throuout the evening.

2017-09-16T08:44:15 Response from the vendor

We're thrilled knowing you had so much FUN at your brother & new sister-n-law's wedding ... We work very hard to make each event special, by sometimes even adding specialized themed props. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you had so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2017

Candice was so easy to work with! She really takes the time to get to know you and your style and customizes the props and background to make it a truly unique event! She made our reception so much fun!!

2017-10-31T09:53:54 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate the kind words and very much value each and everyone of our clients. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It means so much to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Anna W

So fun! Candice had awesome props, and we have priceless memories from my sister's wedding.

2017-09-23T08:24:43 Response from the vendor

Awe .. thank you so much, We work very hard to make our events very unique and different upon requests. We want your photo booth experience to be memorable.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Michele C

Candice was easy and fun to work with and her photo booth camper was a HIT at our wedding reception! :) Our venue location was unique and not a traditional "drive up and pull away" situation. She worked with the venue staff to ensure a successful event for everyone at a great... Read More value. I highly recommend her service!!

2017-03-12T09:32:46 Response from the vendor

What an honor to be a part of your special celebration .. Thank you so much. We truly had so much fun that night and loved seeing everyone dress up in the costumes - such a extra fun touch you all addeded to the occasion.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Mary M

InstaFun is the BEST! Loved working with Candice!! She is so thorough!! So easy to work with! She went above and beyond to make us personalized and custom props for our event!!! Our friends and family had such a fun time!!

2017-02-02T15:44:23 Response from the vendor

What an honor to be asked to be a part of such a special day .. We are really glad you all had a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know how much fun you all had.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Angela C

SO much fun!! InstaFunKC did 2 of my best friend's weddings and it was so much fun I hired them for a family birthday celebration. Everyone had a blast with all the props and they all got copies of the photo strips they were in to have as a memorable party favor. I wouldn't... Read More hesitate to recommend this photo booth company to anyone for their next event!!

2017-02-02T15:47:29 Response from the vendor

We've had a total blast at all your events .. Thank you so much for trusting us to be a part of them. We can't wait for the next one.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Lara O

Hands down the BEST photo booth company!!! Candice was great to work with!! Professional photographer- Excellent communication and so easy to work with!! She wanted every detail of my wedding so she can make your event unique and perfect!!! From the background color, props to... Read More the personalized message on each photo printout!! Plus I got copies of all the guest's photos!! She truly made our event special!! I can't wait to have her come back for my next event!!!

2017-01-07T14:41:30 Response from the vendor

Lara, thank you so much for the kind words .. it was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. We sincerely look forward to helping you with your future celebrations.

Candice Diddle

After spending years in the market as a photographer and photo booth specialist, I founded InstaFunKC in 2015 to offer a unique, mobile option for creating memories. At the heart of my business is philanthropy – working with a variety of non-profits to help raise money for their causes. We understand the financial burden a wedding can present. We don’t want a bride or groom or their family to stress about the cost of capturing the moments of their special day. Our job is to help create the memories and give them something to talk about, laugh about and remember for years.