Seattle's most talented & trusted DJs

The ONLY DJs in Seattle to be awarded Editors' Pick by The Knot! We build a custom playlist of your favorites to keep the dancefloor packed. We've honed our craft at clubs (Havana), concerts (Macklemore), and countless weddings just like yours Schedule your free in-person meeting today!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

500 Yale Ave N, Seattle, WA Seattle, Hawaii, and Destination (206) 850-5840
INSTAGRAM

Amazing service, Kind People & Packed Dancefloor!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Allison L

I loved working with Integral DJ's for the following reasons: -They are responsive and prompt -They are no BS, they gave us a solid up front quote and worked closely with us to cater the service to our needs without trying to oversell us -Our DJ (D-Look) was the perfect... Read More balance of MC and DJ- he did not dominate the reception with too much talking, he stepped in when needed and lead the reception seamlessly (he even helped out by personally releasing tables when we had a little table number hiccup) -THE DANCEFLOOR WAS PACKED THE ENTIRE NIGHT! all ages from little kids all the way up to grandparents were dancing. He was great at reading the crowd. -The owner Marc and our DJ (D-Look) were both professional, prompt and SO nice I would recommend them to anyone who wants to throw an unforgettable party with ease!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Crystal B

WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Out of all of our wedding vendors, Integral DJs was the easiest to work with. From the very first initial email to the follow up after the wedding, Marc made everything run so smoothly. The rave reviews everywhere (and I mean everywhere) tipped us... Read More off that they were going to be great. Marc is very easy to reach, incredibly organized (even more than us at times) and attentive. The wedding spreadsheet they provide helps YOU get organized as well. The have fantastic uplighting and top of the line equipment. The pricing is fantastic given the services you receive. Phosho DJ'd our reception at Palace Ballroom and he was fantastic! We had motown/soul for the dinner portion and old school to new school hip hop for dancing. We danced nonstop and our friends commented that he was one of the best DJs they had ever heard (and even went up to him to tell him). Absolutely worth it. You will not be disappointed.

Best DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Abby

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I cannot count how many guests raved to us about how awesome DJ Kitman was!!! We danced all night long in what we consider the most epic dance party ever!! In the words of my husband, "we had the best DJ ever" DJ Kitman was incredible at mixing,... Read More transitioning between different genres and having a knack for knowing exactly what to play and when to play it. He was able to play any song requested, no matter how obscure. Integral DJs was so efficient, prompt to reply and helpful at helping us plan out our night. Incredibly professional and a true pleasure to work with!!! They truly made our wedding the most amazing night of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah D

I can't begin to lavish enough compliments on Integral. They were professional, read the room perfectly, and kept the dance party going right up until our venue kicked us out for the night. My husband and I were equally wowed my Integral's organization/planning and execution.... Read More In the months before our wedding, we could rely on prompt and helpful communication from Marc as we filled out what must be the most comprehensive spreadsheet of all time. Marc and his team care about every little detail of the wedding, and it shows! In addition, I appreciated that payment was a breeze, since Marc accepts Venmo in addition to other forms of currency. Once the big day arrived, Kitman totally crushed it, MC-ing without being hokey, keeping the wedding on track and then busting out an incredible dance party. Guests of all ages were out on the dance floor having a great time, and Kitman really impressively read the room to keep the dancing going strong all night. I would 110% percent recommend these guys to anyone looking for a fun, professional, and all-around talented group of DJs!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Justin H

You can’t go wrong with Integral DJs. These guys are real professionals and real DJs. These guys clearly love music and are experts/fans of all genres, so you can’t go wrong no matter what kind of vibe/music you are looking for. We had an amazing experience working with Marc &... Read More D-Look from the initial planning period all the way to the end of the wedding. Marc walked us through the whole process early on and made sure he got a good feel for the type of music/dance vibe we were going for. He nailed it. D-Look was our DJ for the night and he completely killed it. He had the dance floor going from the very beginning all the way to the end. We had heard good things so we requested the venue extend an extra hour beforehand, but he was SO good that we decided to extend ANOTHER extra hour mid-way through the dance party. My wife & I had the best party of our lives. We had folks from all generations getting down from early on to late in the night. If I ever have to hire a DJ again for anything, I’m going straight to Integral DJs without any hesitation. Justin & Rebecca

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lena D

We had DJ D-Look as the DJ for our wedding and he blew us away! Seriously the best decision that we made for our wedding. Working with Marc leading up to the wedding was such a pleasant and easy experience. He is so organized, responds to emails immediately and such a... Read More professional. DJ D-Look was such a hit, everyone loved our music and he seamlessly wove all of our music styles throughout the evening. He kept the dance floor packed but most importantly was so on top of everything. He was able to work with my coordinator to keep the flow of the evening on time and I loved his MCing. He is so well spoken, not cheesy whatsoever and I’m so thankful for that. I highly recommend D-Look, he's the best. The music can really make or break your evening and with D-Look you can be confident that your music is going to be perfect all night. You cannot go wrong with Integral DJs!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Hayley E

I worked with Marc for getting things setup with DJ Phosho for our wedding. The planning process was open and efficient, allowing for a stress free experience. They understood our demands but DJ Phosho made sure the performance not only fulfilled our requests but that the... Read More greater audience stayed late just to dance the final song. For us this showed that the Integral team is experience with carrying out successful receptions and performances. The Integral team has an excellent and organized delivery. They'll work to find the best music fit for your wedding. Whether we had the request to play an old Abba tune, or an obscure Polish dance tune, DJ Phosho came in with a very prepared playlist that our party resonated with very well. I don't have plans for a second wedding, but I encourage people who want an organized, personable, and exciting experience to grab one of the DJ's at Integral (specifically Mr. DJ Phosho). This team will always remain at the top of my list if I find myself organizing any kind of future event as well. Many thanks, Sebastian and Hayley!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Debbie C

Brides, If you want a fun time with everyone on the dance floor pick integral DJs! They are so helpful leading up the wedding and know what they are doing, so everything is stress free with them. They are very easy going so they will accommodate and cater to you. I can't... Read More recommend them enough. They know how to keep the party going the whole night.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Mimi K

We had Kitman DJ our wedding on 6/3/2017 and we really liked his style. He worked with the coordinator, live musicians and other vendors seamlessly. I also really appreciated the fact that his playlist evolved as the dancefloor changed throughout the night. I would definitely... Read More recommend Integral DJs for anyone in the Seattle area!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Morgan P

Not only were they personable and responsive, they absolutely enhanced our wedding day. Their playlist was amazing, the transitions were seamless and after the wedding all of our guests told us it was their favorite dance party ever. You can't go wrong with anyone on their team!... Read More Best Dj ever!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Samantha B

I would recommend Integral DJs to anyone! They were professional, organized, and thorough from the beginning. Marc helped coordinate everything and made sure we knew what to think about and how the day would go ahead of time. DJ Kitman listened to what we wanted and turned our... Read More reception into an amazing dance party! We had multiple people tell us how much they loved the music and that it wasn't just the same usual wedding songs. We wanted a strong emphasis on 90s hiphop/dance music and Kitman delivered. There was no element of cheesiness, just party. We are so glad we went with Integral DJs and our only wish is that we could have stayed longer! It felt like as soon as we started dancing it was time for last call, but time flies when you're having fun!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Sarah D

Looking forward to working with this group. They are very well organized, focused on the music, and have a passion for weddings.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Debra B

The party started right at the time the bride walked down the aisle and didn't stop until last call. Great music, fabulous DJ

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Melissa D

Our DJ, "D Look" was absolutely wonderful. He was super professional to work with from the beginning of the planning process through the whole wedding day (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, speeches to dancing). He worked with us to make the timeline perfect and he got... Read More everyone on the dance floor to have the best night ever! So many thanks to DJ D Look and Marc Matsui from Integral DJs!! You guys are seriously the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 karyn m

151 friends 109 reviews Elite ’16 5.0 star rating 11/29/2016 One of the best wedding decisions I made was hiring Integral DJs! We requested and got to work with DJ D-Look per our photographer's recommendation. She told me he knew how to work a crowd like she's never seen... Read More before. When we met with Marc (the owner) and went over logistics and music style, our music taste aligned perfectly with theirs, which is more on the current stuff. They're not the typical wedding DJ - they're more like club DJ that do wedding gigs. Our guests for the most part were in their 20s-30s and love to party. I was excited because I knew they would be happy with the DJ. Even my father in-law, who originally told us to get a band, was completely converted and was telling US after the wedding how much the DJ was better than a band. He kept the party going and everyone was dancing. The party was still energetic until the very end. It was amazing. His song choices during cocktail hour/dinner was on point. We gave him a few songs and an overall genre and I felt like he was playing songs right out of my playlist. We received SOOOO MANY compliments on the DJ. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Travis S

Marc was amazing from our first meeting to the final dance. He's incredibly responsive to emails and very organized. A memorable dance party was high on our wedding priority list and Marc exceeded our expectations. We gave Marc some fairly specific taste guidelines (do play... Read More upbeat funk and soul, don't you dare play YMCA) and he absolutely killed it. A direct quote from one of our guests to sum up the night: "That was an aggressive dance party!" Book Marc and his team right away! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Laura K

We wanted a full dance floor at our wedding. We knew we'd get it with Integral DJs, and particularly with DJ Kitman, who my bride and I have known since he was spinning in clubs we couldn't get into in high school! We got married in Sam Smith Park during the annual ROOTS... Read More picnic, so there were plenty of sounds of the city to contend with, and Kitman made sure our 150 guests could hear all the words of our ceremony (and there were a lot of them). Then he emceed brilliantly throughout the reception at Northwest African American Museum, mixed Robert Palmer into Carole King into Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings into Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell into the Hora because that's what we asked for, and then kept the dance floor full for a smooth three hours. Working with Marc Matsui (a legend in Seattle going-out-to-dance history, really) and Kitman was a pleasure, one of our easiest vendor experiences. We requested a couple songs for the cocktail hour, a few for the reception dancing, and then let Kitman cook. We HIGHLY recommend you do the same.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Karen B

We worked closely with Marc, but had D-Look as our DJ for our wedding day. Marc was very quick to respond to e-mails and even took the time to meet us at our reception venue because of some concerns of where the DJ would be with our semi-complicated venue layout. For our wedding... Read More day, D-Look did an OUTSTANDING job carrying out our vision for the reception as our emcee, including the little specifics we told him to emphasize. Every song that was played had so many people on the dance floor, including us the entire time. They did well at playing the specific music we liked. Everyone talked about how fun our wedding was and we're sure a huge part of that was how well our DJ carried out our program and the songs that he played. They are a little on the pricey side, but we would highly recommend as they are very worth it!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Stephanie L

let's face it, at the end of a wedding, what guests remember is the food, the music, and if they had fun! if you want your guests (and yourselves) to have a blast, hire Integral DJ's!! Marc is super organized, and really listened to what we wanted. we had him play classics... Read More like la vie en rose and luck be a lady tonight and he was able to seamlessly transition our cocktail and dinner music into our dance music which was more modern and funky. When i had our father daughter dance, he turned down the music at the perfect sport, and did i mention he was ALSO out MC?? He was the BEST MC- so professional, fun and picked just the right tone for our wedding. I received an unbelievable number of compliments about the music- and they were all for Marc!! Don't hesitate to hire them!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Angela R

We had the best experience with Integral from start to finish. Marc was a total professional and made the entire process stress free. We had DJ Vega at the wedding and he absolutely crushed it. He took pride in the setup, the entire ceromony, and the party! We've had countless... Read More people tell us the music was the best they had experienced at any wedding. Highly recommend Integral and the creative genius of Vega!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jeremy L

DJ D-Look and Marc at Intergral DJs were exactly what we hoped for, and even better than we expected. They are very organized, and we're able to accommodate our specific timeline requests down to the second, which made the night go very smoothly. All of our music was... Read More played according and the DJ mixed in some other great songs and had everyone dancing all night long. Would recommend anyone looking for an event DJ to use them!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Eliana S

DJ PhoSho killed it at our wedding! The dance floor was on fire all night. Marc was amazing with communication before and after the wedding. I felt that all my questions were answered and I felt so taken care of as a bride. If you want a great reception get DJ phosho.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Chelsea T

I was introduced to Integral DJ's at a friends wedding. After dancing the night away, I knew I wanted Marc Matsui as the DJ for my wedding. After our first meeting together I was sold. I barely left the dance floor at my wedding and totally intended it to be that way. Marc... Read More played a variety of music and kept everyone on the dance floor. Lets just say you will not be disappointed if you hire them for your wedding. Very organized and skilled!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jen J

Thank you to our DJ, "D Look" who kept our guests on the dance floor the entire time!! Poor guy had quite the challenge with a large unexpected amount of teenagers (who are very hard to please) and a huge range in age groups. Thankfully he was able to make everyone happy from... Read More old as dirt folk to horrible attitude teens!!! The owner, Marc was super helpful, kind, and very quick to respond. He would drop random emails with kind words, check in with me up until our date, and he even sent an email later to congratulate us. I actually had to ask him I could write a review and on which website. You will not regret using this company, I don't have one single complaint!!!! Jen & Nate B.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Sarah A

My wife and I were married on April 30th, 2016. We were lucky enough to have DJ Vega as our DJ. When working with Vega to pick out song I only had one request, “Keep them on the dance floor!” He did not disappoint at all. Between seamless transitions, mixing classics with... Read More today’s hits, and even letting young nephews pretend to DJ, it is safe to say he was a hit. I would highly recommended Vega if you are looking for a DJ.

Meet The President

Marc Matsui

While traveling between Seattle and Washington DC in 2011, Marc built the dream team Integral DJs. The crew has utilized the skills & experience of the club and concerts to set a new standard for weddings and corporate events. Marc began cultivating his talent at the University of Washington by spinning records at house parties and moved on to play club nights from The Showbox to Ohana. Since then he has DJed everywhere from Hawaii to New York and representing brands like Red Bull and Microsoft.