Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Clinton Township, MI

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Danielle R

Colleen designed my Save the dates, wedding shower invites, wedding invitations, & table number cards/seating chart. Colleen was very easy to work with and ensured each of my visions were met. My color scheme was coral & gold which coral is not an easy one to match in my eyes,... Read More She more than exceeded with meeting every expectation I had and then some. I have already recommended her services to a couple other brides who I know will enjoy working with her as much as I did, if you're looking for someone who is passionate about what they do Graphic Divas is the one you want to pursue!! you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Kelly R

Love love love Colleen and her work! She made every vision of my wedding dreams come to life! I have received so many compliments on our wedding Save the Dates, Shower Invites and our wedding invitations! Highly recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you so much Colleen for... Read More everything this past year!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017

Colleen designed my daughter and son -in - law's wedding invitations, church programs, and tags for the favours. . Her personality and attention to detail made the whole experience wonderful! Colleen really listened to what the kids wanted. Not only did my daughter receive so... Read More many compliments from their guests on how pretty they were , the snowflake designs were exactly what they wanted for a Christmas wedding. My daughter is at the age where many of her friends will be getting married. I will I highly recommend Colleen's services!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Bri A

We had Colleen do our save the dates, shower invitations, wedding invitations, ceremony programs and seating chart. The quality of her work more than exceeded our expectations! Her professionalism and passion for what she does makes the entire process a breeze. My husband and I... Read More were flooded with compliments as soon as our invitations began reaching our guests. Colleen is also extremely responsive which was very important to me! A month prior to our wedding I had to go out of town for work and was delayed in sending over our program and seating chart information, but Colleen made sure I had everything I needed in plenty of time before the big day! Her quality of work, professionalism, value and responsiveness is EVERYTHING a bride could ask for in any wedding vendor. I can't thank Invitation Divas and Colleen enough! This vendor has my highest recommendation.