Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

399 Rugged Earth Drive, Austin, TX (512) 733-4428

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Jamie C

BEST PLACE! QUALITY WORK! I have had the best experience with Kathy & Dragonfly Designs! Kathy is amazing, so incredibly helpful and flexible. I got married 7/10/16 with less than 6 months of planning and all I had to do was give Kathy a theme and vision and she very quickly... Read More delivered outstanding designs for my save the dates, wedding invitations, and now my "thank you" cards for our guests. Very pleasant to work with, she is with you every step of the way in choosing the perfect design for your invitations. All of my communication with Kathy was over the phone and email - she responds right away with quality designs, recommendations etc. Even if I move out of the state of Texas at some point I will always use Dragonfly Designs for future life events! Great place!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Nancy J

We loved working with Kathy at Dragonfly Designs! She was a great listener and came up with a lovely invitation set and coordinating program that we will treasure for years to come in our wedding album. Thank you, Kathy for adding the perfect touch to the written communications... Read More of Kaitlin and Tony's wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Caroline

We couldn't be happier with the final product! Our Save-the-Dates and Invitations are custom made to our specific ideas and they turned out just perfect!! Our hearts are happy. Kathy was there for us every step of the way. She voiced her concerns about certain ideas that... Read More were not ideal and encouraged us in the right direction when we needed an expert's opinion. She practically let us create the initiations ourselves, showing us different paper color, weight and texture, a variety of fonts, sizes and shapes. Dragonfly Designs does amazing work, and we will recommend this company for any all paper products for every occasion. Looking forward to discussing what Kathy will do for our wedding programs, table settings and other things that busy brides and grooms forget about during their busy planning schedules. Thanks again for making our big day that much more special!! Love, Caroline and David Toby

2016-07-02T22:20:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I'm looking forward to our next creations for the ceremony and reception

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

Beautiful wedding invitations. She makes sure to fit your style and design exactly what you want. We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and could not of asked for a more beautiful invitation to send out.

No one else to consider...Dragonfly Designs is THE BEST

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Kathy at Dragonfly Designs is THE BEST....there is no one else you should even consider when looking for invites and other design details for your wedding!! My wedding is in two weeks, and my mom is the wedding planner. She found Kathy and all her rave reviews. She continued to... Read More work with Kathy on everything. YES! She can do everything!! Kathy did our Save the Dates, elaborate Invites....menus, programs, huge seating chart, place cards (and allergy place cards!), table numbers on really gorgeous mirrors, a welcome program for out of town guests...and so much more!! The little touches and attention to detail is amazing. Her design process, timing and communication is really appreciated. So grateful for Kathy at Dragonfly Designs. She is making a special day so gorgeous and memorable!!

2016-02-01T15:40:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It's been so much fun working with you and your family. I can't wait to see how everything comes together in 12 days.

The Best in the Biz

Reviewed on 1/30/2016

We started with Kathy Reece from Dragonfly Designs almost one year before my daughter's wedding. From our first phone conference until the completion of our seating chart, I'm not sure that I have ever dealt with anyone as dedicated to their clients. Kathy did every bit of our... Read More design work from the Save the Date to our table menu to our amazing Seating Chart. There were no fewer than 8 projects, each far exceeding our expectations. With each project there were emails, phone calls, photos, designs, and redesigns, proofs and more proofs. And with each, Kathy surpassed going above and beyond. There was never an email unanswered (almost immediately), never a phone call unreturned, and never a project too big or too small. She literally can do it all. I am certain that we could not have pulled off half of what we wanted to had it not been for Kathy. She truly is what all vendors should aspire to be.

2016-01-30T21:30:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Suzie. You and Lizzie are a pleasure to know. I feel like I am part of the family. You have given me the opportunity to create new and exciting wedding items. Can't wait to see how it all comes together in12 days.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Hanna H

I can't recommend Dragonfly Designs highly enough for all of your wedding stationery needs. Going in, I knew absolutely nothing about the design or printing process. I definitely had to stay within a moderate budget and thought that I might try to DIY. Thank goodness I... Read More learned about the services of Kathy Reece, owner and designer of Dragonfly Designs, who made an otherwise impossible task POSSIBLE! Kathy is so incredibly knowledgeable and talented....but most of all, she was the most patient and responsive vendor we worked with throughout our yearlong planning process. We wanted a very sophisticated, elegant, and unique look for our stationery, but couldn't afford gold leaf prices! Kathy guided us expertly through the process so that we could achieve our vision by finding the perfect paper, ink, and graphic design, while keeping us on time and on budget. Kathy did our design, invitations, reply cards, escort cards, table names, gobo design, and was an excellent resource for helping us get a custom banner made for our reception with our wedding invitation logo printed on it! Thank you so much, Kathy....we couldn't have done it without you!

Wedding invitations

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Quick, responsive, and knowledgeable. The only hiccup was a typo in my RSVP card but that was also partly my fault as I didn't catch it in the proofs. Good service, would recommend to couples with a specific vision of what they want the invite to look like.

2015-09-25T16:49:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sheila, I appreciate your review. If you haven't mailed the invitations yet, please contact me. We can work out a reprint of the RSVP cards. I'm happy to absorb some of the cost.

Fast, quality work!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Miranda W

Kathy designed and produced our invitations for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out. She was very quick in designing our invitations, fast at responding to emails, and had such a great attention to detail. Very resonably priced for the quality of... Read More work, I would recommend anyone looking to get one of a kind personalized invitations to seek her out! We will always cherish our invitations. Thank you!!!!

2015-09-20T17:05:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Miranda, it was great working with you...even though it was long distance!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 morgan s

Kathy did an amazing job on my wedding invitations and programs. She is easy to work with and responds well to phone calls/emails. I would highly recommend Dragonfly Designs for anyone needing this service!

2015-07-09T17:00:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Morgan, have a wonderful wedding day.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Deric D

We are a same sex couple who is now officially married. Mrs. Kathy went all out for us. Her quality work and humble personality made everything seem as if we were friends for years and professional at the same time. Even when she finished her quality of work she continued to... Read More stay in touch with us to see if we need anything. Recommending places to print and photographers. We totally recommend her for so many reasons. And if there are any same sex couples looking for someone to help with their invitations, Mrs. Kathy is the one. Love her!!!! Thanks Mrs. Kathy!!!!!

2015-07-09T17:00:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was fun working with you both. Congratulations on your wedding.

The Best Quality and Service

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Ashley S

We used Dragonfly Designs for our wedding invitations because we wanted something unique that would represent us and our wedding day. The invitation is the first thing your guests see so we wanted it to be special. Kathy was so great to work with. She is full of amazing ideas... Read More and spent a lot of time making sure the invitation was exactly how we wanted it. Kathy is professional, easy to get in touch with, and she is really an invitation and paper goods expert. She helped us stick to our timeline and made sure everything was flawless. To ensure we stayed within budget Kathy was also able to make suggestions that would lower the cost without sacrificing the design. We were so happy with how the invitations turned out that we also used Dragonfly for our programs, menus, cocktail napkins and guest towels. All of them turned out amazing. Kathy's prices are also very fair. I'm so happy I used her and not a stationary chain.

Colvin-Crawford Wedding

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Courtney C

Dragonfly Designs did an awesome job on my wedding invitations. Kathy was extremely professional and has excellent ideas and designs to choose from. She customizes your order and pays close attention to every detail. I received compliments on how unique and elegant my... Read More invitations were by all my guest. For a lasting impression at an affordable cost choose Dragonfly Designs.

So Thankful!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Julie B

Typically the first step you take once you're engaged is to order your Save the Dates. I couldn't be any more thankful that my first stop was Dragonfly Designs. I had a lot of ideas in mind. She helped us narrow down designs, colors, paper quality and especially the prices.... Read More My invitations were beyond our expectations. She really understands budget and truly helps to make it work with what you want. I even ordered my pink and gold armadillo cocktail napkins through Kathy. Most thankful of all, she helped me at the very last minute to design itinerary for our welcome bags. She emailed them to me and voila, I printed them right at home. AMAZING!! Who does that??!! It made me feel like I had a friend during a really stressful time. Kathy, thank you so much for helping us create memories!!

2015-03-28T17:03:54 Response from the vendor

Julie, thanks a million. Your vision was unique and I enjoyed bringing it to reality.

Destination Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Elena D

Dragonfly Designs did my destination wedding invitations and she did a GREAT job! She listened to exactly what I was picturing and was able to create the perfect "Boarding Pass" for my wedding. She even went as far as to looking in an old Atlas she had and found an awesome... Read More vintage photo of Costa Rica for my RSVP's. I recommend using Dragonfly Designs and will use her in the future for other customized invitations.

2015-03-26T20:24:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Elena. Your invitations were so fun to create and allowed me to go outside the box to create them. Happy wedding day and safe travels.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Katrina G

Our invitations turned out perfect- Kathy did a beautiful job! We have been told by many (honest) friends that they are some of the prettiest invitations that they have ever seen! Kathy is so easy to work with and really helpful along the way. She is also VERY responsive which... Read More makes a huge difference with anyone that you hire. I could not be happier with Dragonfly- if you hire Kathy, you will be not be disappointed!

2015-03-26T20:29:45 Response from the vendor

Katrina thank you. You were so great and easy to work with. I'm so happy your invitations have been a hit with your guests

Beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Alessandra D

Kathy worked with us to create save the dates and invitations for our March wedding. Kathy is an incredibly talented designer and did a fantastic job of delivering exactly what I was looking for. She was also very professional and responsive to all of my questions along the way.... Read More 5 stars!

2015-03-23T18:46:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alessandra. I hope your wedding was amazing. Please send photos, I would love to see them.

SUPERIOR Professionalism!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

My daughter and I hired Kathy to design invitations for a 12/20/14 wedding after interviewing several other vendors. The minute I met Kathy, I knew she was the one! She was absolutely the most professional and prompt vendor we worked with during the year long planning process.... Read More Any time we had a question, Kathy would email us back within the hour, many times within minutes! We never had to wait, worry or wonder if the job was going to get done. Her finished product was stunning and we have had many raves about the beautiful "one of a kind" invitations. During the design process, Kathy would not give up until we got it right! She also helped us design the dinner menus and gorgeous seating chart we had framed in the entry. We received so many compliments on both of these items as well. We will defiantly use her again for future events. She is the best!!!

2015-03-23T18:47:15 Response from the vendor

Lorrie, it was a joy working with you. Thank you for the kind words.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Rebecca C

Kathy is amazing to work with. I hired her to create a custom wedding invitation suite. She listened to what I wanted for the parts I had a vision for, but had great ideas for the parts I didn't. Best of all, she is so quick -- responds to emails as soon as I send them, quickly... Read More turned around invitations, and is always professional. The invitations are great quality - I cried when I opened the box! I can't wait to see what she does for our seating chart and programs!! --- This is an update of my earlier review. After she did such an outstanding job on our invitations, I hired Kathy to create our seating chart, programs, and favor tags. She continued to impress me!

Dragonfly Designs Invitations Reveiw

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Cortney B

I chose Dragonfly Designs after researching on various websites. Kathy was one of the first vendors to get back to me. We decided to go with her and were very impressed from our first meeting with her to getting our invitations. She was great to work with and very professional.... Read More She added and changed anything we wanted in a timely manner. The quality and over all look of our invitations were exactly what we had envisioned. I highly recommend using Dragonfly Designs.

Amazing Invitations

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Lindsey B

Kathy is absolutely AMAZING. Her work is truly beautiful and one of a kind. She truly cares about making the invitation perfect for every bride. She doesn't try to push things on you that are out of your budget. I had a certain budget and Kathy's suggestions were perfect and we... Read More eventually created a stunning invitation. She is very responsive, which was very important to me. Choose Kathy if you are looking for one of a kind invitations, someone who is great and easy to work with, and if you want to stun your guests with the beauty of your invitations!

2014-08-29T00:46:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You and your Mom were great to work with. I'm ecstatic that you love your invitations. It's all that matters.

Kathy, will forever be my paper lady!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 alicia m

You couldn't ask for a more fabulous stationer! Kathy is truly talented. Her work is exceptional as well as her customer service and attention to detail. Love her and you will too!

2014-08-29T00:47:29 Response from the vendor

Alicia, you are so sweet. I'm looking forward to creating your reception and ceremony stationery.

Kathy will do whatever it takes to make her clients happy!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Rachel H

Kathy is very professional and a pleasure to work with. She listened to all of my ideas and worked with us as I changed my mind several times. The idea I had for my invitations morphed and changed and she was patient with me through the whole process. She worked endlessly to... Read More make the deadline and we ended up with our beautiful invitations just in time. We are in love with them!!! Thanks Kathy, for the beautiful work you've done.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Ablaza L

I have to say that the invitation piece of wedding planning was so simple! She was so easy to work with and had a lot of really great examples and options for wedding invitations. Her room is filled with beautiful invitations and various styles. She also lets you flip through... Read More different paper options for the invites and had the proofs sent out just a few days after the appointment. The end result was absolutely gorgeous! Such a great find!

Best Customer Service ever!

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Brittney M

As a previous wedding planner and current bride-to-be -- dragonfly designs has been one of my favorite vendors I have yet to work with! I am so happy I chose her to do my invitations and signage for the wedding. Kathy listened to what I was hoping for and delivered above and... Read More beyond what I was expecting! :) Thank you Dragonfly Designs for making this process so smooth and easy for me.