We have a Passion for Paper!

We are home to the largest selection of invitations, announcements & personal stationery in the Tampa Bay area including Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Tarpon Springs & Dunedin. Services available: design, envelope addressing, assembling/embellishing products, table & place cards, programs, menus & more!

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

31950 U. S. Highway 19 North, Palm Harbor, FL (727) 781-0486

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Sarah C

I highly recommend Inviting Business Paper Boutique. Samantha was so helpful in every way. She was fun to work with, helped me find exactly what I wanted while keeping my budget in mind, and made me feel so comfortable with any ridiculous wedding question that I had. My... Read More invitations came out absolutely perfect... even prettier than I imagined them being! Working with Samantha and her business was by far one of my favorite experiences in planning my wedding :)

A True Gem! Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Cristina M

Wow, where do I begin?! Samantha is not only extraordinarily sweet, but she is genuinely invested in creating the most beautiful, quality, and cost efficient invitations possible. From the pearl embellishments, to incredibly gorgeous gold invitation seal; Samantha took it upon... Read More herself to bring my invitation vision to life and it was more than I could have ever imagined. "The most stunning and elegant invitations I have ever seen" is just a mere reflection of all the compliments I have received from guests. Further more, Samantha is incredibly talented and a joy to work with! We are now using The Inviting Business for our place cards, menu cards, as well as our ceremony brochures. I highly recommend her! Thank you again for all of your hard work! - Cristina Mazzone

A Raving Review!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Carrie G

I highly recommend choosing Inviting Business to handle all of your stationery needs. Samantha made the process easy and fun! My favorite part of wedding planning was getting to select the perfect invitation that matched my style and wedding theme. My invitations were absolutely... Read More beautiful. She has great ideas and will work with any wedding style you have in mind. I will definitely be a return customer.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Catherine C

My mother, Claire and I would like to take the time to say how amazing Samantha with Inviting Business was! We did not know where to even begin with the invitation process. She took the time and patience to show us her suggestions and we couldn’t have been happier. We received... Read More so many compliments on the invitation and it came out just as we asked for. Samantha even went out of her way to meet with me close to my house to hand deliver my invitations, when I couldn’t make it to her office. We highly recommend Inviting Business!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Lauren J

My mom has used inviting business for all of her big events or announcements over the years. I loved the process of picking out wedding invitations with Samantha! When we met with her, she sat us down at a table and asked my mom and me what general style we thought we might be... Read More looking for (modern, traditional, etc) and then she handed us some sample books to look at and to bookmark the ones that interested us. After she let us work on our own for a little while, we were able to narrow it down and talk with her about it, we realized that we could customize almost anything! We changed fonts, colors, even the placement of the text on the invitation itself!! They turned out EXACTLY how we wanted them to look and it was one of the easiest things we did during the wedding planning process. They came in when she told us that they would, we picked them up & sent them out! I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to make an appointment with Inviting Business! For price reference - we ordered about 175 invites (they were large square cards, we also got a liner in the envelope, reply cards, return address printed on the reply cards & on the primary envelopes) and it cost us $767.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jill B

I am so happy with my experience at Inviting Business! I had no idea where to begin in terms of ordering my wedding invitations but thankfully Samantha walked me through it step by step and I couldn't be happier with how beautiful my invitations came out! They went perfect with... Read More the feel of my wedding and really set a precedent of what was to come. Samantha was wonderful with keeping open communication if I ever had any questions along the way and I will definitely recommend to friends and family in the future.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Helen-Maria M

Inviting Business and Samantha are AMAZING!!! She helped me find exactly what I was looking for and was patient in letting me make my decision for the perfect wedding invitations. She also created my ceremony programs and they were perfect! I had a Greek Orthodox ceremony, but... Read More the groom's family and most of my friends were not Greek and so I needed something to help explain the ceremony to them. She gave me multiple examples of other Greek weddings so that I could see different ways it could be done, which was so helpful to me, especially as there are so many other things to think about as a bride! Everything was always punctual, and the shop remains closed for consultations so you're never interrupted! She was always swift in responding to my emails and NUMEROUS questions. Her prices are also extremely reasonable!! I thought it might be cheaper working with an online business, but no! I compared prices of paper products I wanted online and Samantha had the same prices. AND online you don't get the personal service she provided, the feedback, or the ability to touch and feel the invitations for yourself. If you have the opportunity to use Inviting Business for your wedding or any other event, DO IT!

A new long time customer!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Kathy H

I was considering getting special paper and taking it to Kinko's, Office Depot or Staples to get my invitations done before I walked into this gem of a store. My lead time was burnt down to almost being non-existent and my budget for invitations was VERY humble. As I... Read More walked in Samantha, the owner had 1 appointment and 3 walk-ins, including myself and my mom, at the same time. Samantha gave use a few recommended books to look at then assisted the other people but never left us alone for any point of the process and felt like we had her undivided attention without the other groups in there. Her knowledge of invitations is immense, we had found an invitation we liked and she knew she could find a better price with the same invitation in another book. In coincidence as she was thumbing through I found MY invitation and once I saw it my mind could not be changed, the fact that they were cheaper than any I had looked at was a bigger plus. Samantha has a lot of books and samples too look through. She takes time to help and guide you in what features of each card you are interested in to give you suggestions. She walks you through every step of the process including type set, wording, ordering and more. The proofing process is wonderful, done through e-mail – as a working bride every opportunity to communicate electronically is golden. Once the proofs were finalized it seemed as though the prints were delivered several days later. Her pricing can meet all types of budgets without affecting quality of your invitation or level of service. This vendor was an amazing find and her level of professionalism, courtesy and knowledge is fabulous!! Thank you Samantha for being a part of making my day magical and when I have the need again I will be back to your shop!!

Beach Invitations

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Katie M

I went in knowing nothing about what I wanted. Samantha made it too easy and I walked away happy and pleased with what we discussed. I ended up with beautiful invitations!

Amazing!!! worth EVERY penny!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Samantha took the time to help me with my design idea and execute it perfectly!! I got exactly what i envisioned!! So very happy with my wedding invitations, save the dates and I am 100% sure thank you cards soon to follow!! I will totally use this business for every... Read More invitation, thank you cards, announcements that I need printed in the future!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Desiree C

I loved working with Samantha! She has so many invitations to chose from and she made it a lot less daunting than I expected it to be. I found her service to be outstanding (and not pushy!) and the invitations were fantastic. I highly recommend stopping in or setting an... Read More appointment with her.

Invitations and Programs

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Tiffany L

I have nothing but good things to say about this company! I loved working with Samantha. She was very helpful with picking out stationary and proper etiquette for my invitations and wedding programs. They both turned out lovely!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Sophia M

Inviting Business Paper Boutique did an amazing job with our invitations! Samantha was very helpful during the selection process and showed us several different options. Our overall experience was excellent and we would recommend this company to anyone!

Absolutely wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Alexandra A

My husband and I had absolutely wonderful experience working with Sam on our wedding invitations. She was a huge help with everything we needed! I would highly recommend anyone looking for invites to check out inviting business paper boutique!

Beautiful Invitations/Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Sara T

Samantha was an absolute joy to work with. Not only are her invitations stunning, she goes above and beyond to make her customers happy. I would use her services again in a second, and recommend her to a friend! My invitations came out so beautiful thanks to Samantha and her... Read More advice!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Melissa O

I highly recommend Inviting Business Boutique! We absolutely loved our Save The Dates, Wedding Invitations and Personalized Cocktail Napkins. Samantha was simply amazing and so helpful in every way possible. She was incredibly patient and flexible while helping us find exactly... Read More what we were looking for, within our budget. Our invitations were perfect, exactly what we wanted and more gorgeous than I ever imagined. We received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful and so "me" the Wedding Invites were. Samantha is simply amazing at what she does, do yourself a favor and choose Inviting Business Boutique for all of your paper needs!!! Thank you again for everything Samantha!!

A joy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Amy O

It was a pleasure working with Samantha from Inviting Business Paper Boutique. We used Inviting Business for our Save The Dates, Invitation Sets, Place Cards, Table Numbers, and Thank You Cards. We could not have been more pleased with everything. She was quick to respond to... Read More any emails and questions. She always gave her honest professional input when dealing with design, font, or placement decisions. I highly recommend Inviting Business Paper Boutique!

Wedding Invitations and other Stationary

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Taylor

We used Inviting Business for our save the dates, wedding invitations, wedding signs,table numbers, shower invitations and other items such as favor labels and cocktail napkins. Samantha is absolutely wonderful! She helped us go through each and every detail and helped us pick... Read More the most beautiful invitations and other paper items.She even did a few custom items for us that were amazing! She was very knowledgable and responsive. We enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Love Inviting Business!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Debbie D

I could not be happier with the personal and professional service we received from Samantha at Inviting Business! Our wedding invitations were perfect! She was so very helpful every step of the way! I am still getting compliments on the beautiful invitations from all my guests.

Love Inviting Business!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Shannon M

Samantha was amazing! I got personalized, high quality invitations with fantastic customer service! I highly recommend Inviting Business for all you wedding paper needs!!

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Katherine T

Samantha at Inviting Business helped us every step of the way in our needs for our wedding. She helped us choose the perfect invitations, thank you cards as well as helped design and print our programs, place cards, menus,etc all in a timely manner giving us helpful suggestions... Read More along the way.

Perfect invitations

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 JRay H

It was such a pleasure to work with Samantha at Inviting Business. She sat with me and designed every detail of my invitations and was so patient and knowledgeable. She got everything I wanted nailed to a tee and the invites came out Amazing! I was going to order my invites... Read More online and I am so glad I went to Samantha instead. It is so much more personal and you can really make every detail exactly the way you want it. We made a few changes via email during the process and Samantha would always get back to me immediately. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for this important and special process! My invites turned out to be one of my favorite parts of planning my wedding.

Perfect Experience

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Asimina B

Working with Samantha has been absolutely wonderful! She is so organized and knowledgeable. Even though we found our perfect invitation through someone else, we made sure to come back to Samantha for our final order because we knew she would make sure every detail was perfect.... Read More She pointed out things we hadn't though of, gave wonderful suggestions, and understood our vision throughout the entire process. Our invitations have arrived and they are perfect! I cant recommend Inviting Business enough, and I cant wait to start working with Samantha for our Day-of paper!

Amazing invitations

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Jenni B

Samantha was wonderful to work with start to finish. She did our invitations, thank you cards, programs and place cards. Everything turned out beautiful and just as I in visioned! Samantha has a true passion for what she does and it shows when working with her clients. She got... Read More our vision right away and led us in the right direction. Everything was done right on time and really set the tone for our wedding. I would recommend Samantha to everyone and will be using her in the future for anything we need.

A pleasure

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Marisa L

Samantha was so easy to work with! She is extremely knowledgable regarding invitation and stationary options and most importantly etiquette. She is efficient and prompt! So much enjoyed the process of choosing invitations with her and working with her through the ordering and... Read More delivery process. She handled and manufacture hiccup extremely professionally and quickly! I so recommend the Inviting Business!!