iPhotoBoothJax

Jacksonville, St Augustine, Amelia Island & surrounding area

Capture the fun with iPhotoBooth!

iPhotoBooth is committed to bringing the best photo booth experience to brides/hosts, event planners, and guest in and around Jacksonville through our 24-7 customer service, cutting edge technology, and our highly trained personable staff. We believe it is an honor and privilege to join with our clients in celebrating and capturing their most precious memories in our photo booths. By the end of each event we want to feel like family. We believe we have been blessed so we want to be a blessing by giving back both time and money to our community. We believe that by focusing solely on photo booth rentals, in and around Jacksonville, we can provide the best service possible. That means we will not be DJ'ing or driving a margarita truck to any parties.. Sorry. We will, however, dance and sing

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

14286 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville Beach, FL Jacksonville, St Augustine, Amelia Island & surrounding area (904) 955-8805

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lillian F

OH MY GOODNESS! SOOO MUCH FUN!!! Fun for our guests & fun wedding memories to look back on in our guest book -- the photobooth prints are nothing short of AMAZING! We are beyond thankful to have these memories captured and are so glad we went with the photobooth guestbook! The... Read More attendant was professional, fun, and interacted well with all of our guests helping to pass props, guiding them to sign the book, and printing extras when desired! We loved that we could set it up outside with open air by the dance floor and it was the perfect place for everyone to let loose and be a little silly capturing such a fun night -- THANK YOU x FOREVER!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Yvonne S

We rented iPhoto Booth for our Swim Clubs season kick-off party and it was a huge hit! The kids range in age from 6-18 and everyone of them loved it. Walker made the reservation process so simple, from booking to payment. Brody was on site and he was super professional and so... Read More kind to all the kids. As a matter of fact, I had to close the line because the kids just kept jumping in for pictures when it was time for Brody to pack up. He was so polite, he didn't want to turn anyone away. The photo booth is top of the line, plenty of props to keep the kids entertained and instant photos, plus online photos, exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be using iPhoto booth yearly for our season kick off.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Shelby D

iPhoto was very professional and timely. The attendant helped to ensure all the guests had time in the photobooth and it was a huge hit at the event. You can even add your own design to the bottom of the photo strip which was perfect since we had a "wedding logo." Will... Read More absolutely use them again! The background was a classy gold and not cheap looking like other photobooths and it was perfect that the photobooth was open air so as many people could join in the photo as possible. Everyone from guests in their 20s to their 70s enjoyed this wedding necessity!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Nathalie L

We hired iPhotobooth for our wedding in February and couldnt have been more pleased with our experience. We had so many people come up to us and tell us that it was the best Photobooth they have ever seen. From every prop, to the set up (they added a gold backdrop as a surprise... Read More since my colors were gold and white which they didnt have to do!) to the attendant, it was out of this world fun. The owner, Walker Day, went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted. They also have a graphic designer on staff who worked closely with me on the design for the photo strip. This, by far, made our wedding so much fun! I would HIGHLY recommend them for weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, work celebrations. You can never go wrong with having a photobooth at your function!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Lauren K

Iphotobooth took over our photo booth needs after our original vendor closed their business. They were very punctual in responding to emails and created a great design for our photo strips. Our guests had a great time using the booth. Fun props and very nice attendant! Fair... Read More pricing with a variety of options (price and length of time). We would highly recommend using them!

IPhotobooth

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Savannah P

Currently planning a wedding and was interested in a photobooth. I was driving in the mandarin area and saw the white IPhotobooth truck and was curious. I was able to get the number off the vehicle and was planning on calling to inquire about packages. Then, this white truck... Read More completely cuts me off, making me swerve into the next lane. The driver (a man) proceeds to flick me off, even though he is the one who made an illegal lane change. If this is the way a "professional" conducts themselves, then I will be going with another company for my wedding. Nice going, IPhotobooth... You just lost a potential customer. I also have several friends and a sister-in-law who are engaged; I will be steering them FAR away from you, too.

2016-09-16T07:14:55 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry you had this experience with one of our employees. Unfortunately, it's even worse than that.. this was actually my EX business partner and this behavior is why we parted ways. He has not been a part of iPhotoBooth for over 2... Read Less Read More

Walker & Rachel Day

As the owners of iPhotoBooth, we are super pumped to have the opportunity to partner with you for your wedding or event! I, Walker, am the Care Minister at The Church of Eleven22 by day, and diaper changer/bottle maker extraordinaire by night. My beautiful wife Rachel is the backbone of our family and iPhotoBooth. We have two iBabies, Layla Grayce, and Beckham our newest edition to the fam. We look forward to meeting you soon, and being a part of your event. Let’s capture the memories!