Is this your business? claim it now

Irma Kay's Delicious Designs

Lake Como, FL

Post Office Box 192, Lake Como, FL (386) 649-4563

Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Toni C

We ordered a grooms cake for the rehearsal dinner, and a traditional wedding cake for the reception. Irma Kay came to the venue and set up the cake, which was gorgeous, and tasted fantastic! She worked with our florist and venue manager to gather all the appropriate materials... Read More she needed, which helped relieve some stress on my part.

Beautifully Delicious!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Jamie W

Irma Kay was absolutely Fantastic to work with!! She was very helpful and willing to do anything to give us exactly what we wanted! Not only did the cake taste amazing, but her work was BEAUTIFUL!!! Her cake had the look of an expensive fondant covered cake, but tasted amazing... Read More because it was made completely of buttercream. All around, it was fabulous!!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Ashlie W

Her cakes are always perfect. I wanted a custom design.. four tiers.. with one of them embossed with a paisley pattern. She did it!!! It was SO delicious & absolutely gorgeous.. I will use her for every shower/party cake I need!

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Johnathan G

I am not even a sweets eater and her cake was perfect!! We had the best time at the cake tasting she offers and she gave us many options to choose from. She is also the only afforable person we could find that could smooth buttercreme icing to look like fondant! It was... Read More perfect!!!

The Most Delicious Cake Ever!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Sara G

My cake was amazing!! Mrs. Irma Kay has been baking cakes from her home for 35+ years! I had an almond extract cake with chocolate chip icing and it was amazing. She doesnt do fonant and smooths her buttercreme so that it has a fondant look! I have never seen anyone apply... Read More icing so perfectly (and my grandfather is an italian baker)She works with your budget and does the most incredible cake tasting ever!! I have had many of her cakes and they have all been amazingly delicious and beautiful!