Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

PO Box 806, Mackinac Island, MI (888) 597-3729

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Carrie B

There aren't enough words to describe how happy we are with our fantastic wedding photos from Island Photo! We got married on Mackinac Island, and we're so blessed we were able to work with the Island's most recommended photographer. Jeff was so fun and easy to work with, and... Read More captured so many wonderful moments. Our pictures exceeded all our expectations, thank you so much!

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kristina F

We were very pleased with our wedding photos! The photographs turned out amazing and Jeff made the whole experience stress free. He captured some great moments and followed us on our carriage ride after the ceremony and took some stunning photos that captured the excitement of... Read More the day and the beauty of the island. If you are getting married on Mackinac Island we would highly recommend Island Photo.

Island Photo

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Pamela J

Jeffery did a great job with our wedding photos. I just wish we would have had less pictures with the sun in our eyes. Overall the locations were wonderful. Definitely recommend more time with the photographer.

Bet Wedding Photographers a Bride Could Ask For

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Jeff & Christi Dupre were the photographers for my labor day weekend wedding on Mackinac Island. From the very beginning, they answered any questions I had and were flexible when some of the details of the day changed. Everyone that has seen the pictures have given a lot of... Read More positive feedback and we could not be happier with how they turned out. It was so nice working with photographers that knew the lay of the land so well and that were able to accommodate our needs. They have made our day one that we, and all of our guests, will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Jeffrey went above and beyond to make our wedding day very special. We appreciate it so much. From the beginning to end, he was incredibly easy to work with. He immediately responded to my first email, sent detailed photo packages and prices, and confirmed quickly. During the... Read More wedding planning process, he gave me some smart input on timing around the church, carriages, and family photos, which worked wonderfully. He brought in a second photographer to help on the wedding day. He arrived a bit early and stayed a little late to make sure he shot photos of the formal dances at the ceremony. He took extra time with us to capture such joyful, loving moments and his work was better than I ever dreamed. We were able to view the images online just two days after the wedding and received our proof book (with all images!) and CD about 10 days after the wedding. It's incredible to look back at his wonderful photos. I highly, highly recommend Jeffrey and Island Photo. If you want to cut some stress out of your wedding planning process, book Island Photo!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Karen D

I loved working with Jeff, his knowledge of the island and capturing that perfect shot is unsurpassable! He is so talented open minded to be sure to get all my requested poses in, guided us, remembered ones we had asked for, posed me perfectly, would come out of nowhere on the... Read More carriage ride and snap another amazing shot! When I got my proof book which was extremely quick, I was just over the moon with the photos and I am one who almost never ever likes pictures of myself but I feel like a princess in every photo! Highly recommend him! He has been on the island for such a long time and knows all of the other people including the carriage drivers and they work effortlessly together! Such a delight!

Stunning photos!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Gina B

Island Photo did an excellent job in capturing the feel of our wedding. Romantic, happy, love and vintage! Love Kate, our photographer and we were very pleased with the service. We chose this company because of their personalities and overall view on how to capture a wedding. We... Read More chose the $1,500 package and the cd with rights to the pics. Worked for us.

December Wedding

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 melissa g

Great pictures! They are a married couple and have a lot of experience with island weddings in Mackinac Island and the keys!

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Jessica M

Jeff did our wedding photos and I thought he was great! He showed up early to get pictures of me getting dressed and even stayed late to make sure he could get pictures of us cutting the cake (our cake was dropped so a replacement was delayed in getting to us). I asked if we... Read More could do certain shots and he was more than willing to do anything we requested. He was very flexible and the pictures turned out GORGEOUS! The proof book he sent to us was the best proof book I've ever seen and it got to us pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend using Island Photo (we used them for engagement photos and those were great too!).

Memories to Last a Lifetime

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Jessica E

The photographers at Island Photo captured the true essence of our wedding! They photographed details that we would have forgotten and candid shots that we never would have seen! I couldn't believe that the two photographers, Kate and Maggie, rode their bikes up and down the... Read More hills of Mackinac Island to take photos of us on our carriage ride! Their editing is creative, prints are good quality, and online viewing is convenient for sharing photos with family and friends around the country. I highly recommend Island Photo for Mackinac Island and Northern Michigan weddings!

Oh my...

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Lauren W

While Jeffrey Dupre could take lovely photos, he is not my choice for a wedding photographer. First of all, he arrived late. Secondly, he did not listen to any of my requests. I am a somewhat nontraditional bride in that I didn't get into the whole can't see the groom before... Read More the wedding thing, and I had to spend way too much time explaining that I wanted all of my photos done before the wedding, including whole wedding party photos. I also requested one with all of my family, and he rushed through it and there's only one proof. I did not want to take any pictures alone and he insisted. He also refused to take more modern style shots rather than standing in a pose shots. Then, he followed my wedding party to our hotel room instead of staying at the reception to shoot the reception hall and guests, and photographed us then. Then, he had the wedding planner call our room, once we got him to leave, and ask if we would come down for more photos. Well, no, because you were supposed to be there an hour earlier than you arrived so you should have gotten them done. This is my wedding, and I want to have fun, not stand awkwardly holding my husbands hand in front of tons of people! Also, half of our shots have someone closing their eyes, a weird grimace, someone not looking, etc. It was as if he did not take any care with our photos! I am very disappointed. It's also very expensive. $875 for 2 hours.

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Katie T

Jeff at Island Photo was easy to communicate with via email and took wonderful pictures at our wedding. He was on-time, and very prompt with putting the pictures online for viewing and with sending us our proof album. We have received numerous compliments from family members... Read More & friends in the photography industry on our wedding pictures. He captured every moment!

Review for Island Photo

Reviewed on 11/11/2008 Annie S

They made the whole process so easy. They were able to capture really precious moments without being in the way. The pictures are beautiful and they were so professional!