Family Owned Maui Wedding Coordinator Since 1999

Aloha! We here to help make your Maui wedding everything you imagined. We are a full service wedding coordinator who sincerely cares about the success of your event. Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and able to provide client references if needed. Kim Aihara & Leah Robb

Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

P.O. Box 880485, Pukalani, Maui, Hawaii, HI Maui, Hawaii (808) 268-9554

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Paige D

Being from Canada, my husband and I put all of our faith in Leah and her team. To be honest I was nervous that the vision we describes to Leah via emails and pinterest photos was one that she might not be able to replicate and one that could not be delivered within our... Read More budget. Our criteria was that we wanted a beautiful, elegant wedding that was full of dancing, laughter, great drinks, and fantastic food. We gave Leah a vision and a lot of freedom to deliver an unforgettable experience for us and our guests and she did just that. Leah not only delivered, but excelled with everything. Our wedding day was perfect! Not only were her staff fantastic, so were all the vendors. The flower arrangements Leah created for us where absolutely stunning and captured exactly the style I was hoping for. Leah removed all the stress from us and our guests and allowed us to have a beautiful and memorable time. We would highly recommend Leah and her team if you are looking for an extremely talented and lovely wedding planner.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Richard D

We had the good fortune of working with Leah for our wedding back in September. We had 150 guests total and several different events over the course of three days. We had a welcome party, a Korean Paebaek, a rehearsal and brunch, a ceremony, reception, and an after-party. Leah... Read More helped us pick our vendors, coordinated all the events, took care of flowers, gift bags and also helped organize the transportation for our guests (to and from the rehearsal, the wedding, and the after-party). She even helped us ship things to and from Maui! Leah and her staff did an excellent job of coordinating all the events, making last-minute preparations, and ensuring that everything went smoothly. Here are her best qualities: Responsiveness. You will feel like you are Leah's only wedding. She always responds quickly and thoroughly. Patience. No matter how many questions you ask or how times you change your mind on something Leah will always be kind and courteous. Enthusiasm. Leah clearly has a passion for what she does and even though she has done a LOT of weddings you will feel like she is genuinely excited to be working for you. Attentiveness. The advantage of going with Leah is she really pays close attention to what you want and how you want it done. With the huge amount of decisions we had to make on this wedding we always felt like it was our wedding and we were getting to do what we wanted (with her support). Flexibility and Work-Ethic. Our wedding had a few last minute issues (all out of her control) including a major weather-related one. She and her staff worked tirelessly in the days leading up to the wedding to make everything go as well as we could expect. We (and our guests) had the time of our lives and couldn't be happier!

Leah turned my dream into reality

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Kimberly R

Leah and the Island Wedding Memories team plucked my dream wedding vision right out of my head and made it a reality! I was nervous about planning a destination wedding for 70 people over the phone/email but Leah made the process seamless. I explained to her what we had in mind... Read More and she ran with it. She found us the perfect venue (Olowalu Plantation House). Our catering (Cafe O'Lei) was divine and both the photographer and videographer were fun & professional. Our guests are still raving about the event! Leah kept in contact with me on costs, budgets, scheduling and details all along the way so I never felt out of the loop. She takes care of every last detail from scheduling the marriage licensing appointment to seeing us off at the end of our perfect day. She was quick and responsive to all inquiries and far exceeded our expectations! I felt like I was working with one of my best friends. Thanks Leah!!! Many Mahalos

2015-09-18T19:44:34 Response from the vendor

Kim & Jason - you both R O C K! The hardest part about my job is building friendships with my clients & when the wedding is over my place is your lives is over. Some brides this is harder than others - you are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Karlyn G

Leah was wonderful to work with! I am very detail-oriented and she always answered all of my questions thoroughly and promptly. I had a lot of ideas for what I wanted and Leah helped me implement it every step of the way. The schedule was perfect and we even started the... Read More wedding ahead of schedule. The vendors Leah works with are truly amazing. DJ Dan was AWESOME and we had great choices for florals, musicians, ministers, and everything we could have wanted. We got married at Gannon's and Leah does so many weddings there. It was great to have someone coordinating who was really familiar with the property. Thank you to Leah for everything she did to make our wedding so special!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Stuart T

Words cannot describe the amazing job that Leah, Kim, and her team did in executing the vision that we had for our Maui wedding! She was an absolute delight to work with and all of the vendors that she recommended were first rate as well. We had some very specific ideas about... Read More the look and feel of our wedding and it turned out even better than we could have imagined. Everything from the pre wedding preparations, to the pressing of our clothes, and the understanding of our quirky requests was meticulously handled. From our lei greeting for our guests, the fantastic Hawaiian ceremony performed by Kale, to the tequila toast, and the 5 star dinner catered by Food for the Soul was absolutely perfect! We would not hesitate to recommend Island Wedding Memories to any couple planning a Maui wedding! Mahalo!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Ashley H

I couldn't of asked for a BETTER experience when planning my wedding! Leah was simply amazing from the beginning! I live in California, so majority of the planning was done via email!She always responded quickly to my emails and made the process so smooth! My wedding turned out... Read More better than I could of imagined! I would recommend her to anyone wanting to plan a wedding in Maui! Thank You Leah for all your help!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Michele C

I engaged Leah at Island Wedding Memories after reading a lot of reviews and getting price quotes from multiple vendors. I was extremely happy with the way everything turned out. The price was very reasonable and everything looked amazing. I spoke to Leah several times by... Read More phone and she was attentive and helpful. I also communicated with her by email and she was responsive and provided detailed answers to all of my questions. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and she did everything exactly as I requested. The best recommendation (I think) was to get married at Gannon's. Words cannot describe how beautiful this place is. For $350 we had a breathtaking, unforgettable wedding. I still cannot believe that price - for $350 in D.C. (where we are from) we wouldn't have even been able to rent a conference room! On my wedding day, Leah was there to help me into my dress and with all of my things. (I did not have any guests). We also had a slight snafu with my officiant (he broke his arm or something at the last minute and had to be replaced). Leah didn't tell me about the issue (to keep me calm) and I didn't even know anything happened. Everything went off without a hitch. The replacement officiant was awesome. We absolutely loved the wonderful words that he said to us and his demeanor. The photographer that Leah uses is first class. The videographer was a complete hoot! And we had a ton of fun. After the ceremony at Gannon's, we all went to a nearby beach for more photos and videos. Because we were having such a good time, we got some great candid shots. The florist (I think it was Leah!!) did a beautiful job with the canopy and floral decoration on the ground. Overall, this was a completely stress-free, wonderful experience thanks to Leah. I'm so happy that I chose her (and my wallet is too!).

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Faye D

Leah did an amazing job for our wedding back in July within a really short time and notice, in exactly two weeks time. My fiancé and I decided to get married a month after our engagement on Maui. Not knowing a lot of wedding venues and vendors on Maui , we were fortunate... Read More enough to have found Leah. We only envisioned a small and intimate beach wedding with families. After preliminary discussion with her, Leah recommended the perfect place Makapu beach for a sunset ceremony. In a short time, Leah was able to obtain a marriage license for us , as well as sourced excellent and reasonably priced florist, make up artist, hair stylist, and photographer. She knows everyone in the wedding industry on the island , and would only recommended the best according to our needs. She is absolutely a pro for custom planned weddings. Big thanks to her. Now we are happily married for 3 and half months. :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Kristy C

I can't recommend Leah enough when it comes to planning a destination wedding! She was AWESOME to work with while planning our destination wedding on Maui! Our wedding day turned out so much better than either of us ever imagined, and Leah was there the whole way making sure we... Read More didn’t have anything to worry about. She was also very prompt with responding to any calls or emails I sent to her. We can’t thank Leah enough for the wonderful and beautiful wedding we had! From the very start all the way past our wedding date, she was always very accommodating and easy to work with. One of the things that set her apart from other places we checked into was that she stayed within the budget we requested and did not try to push more things on us that we didn’t want/need. Other places, in comparison, had given us quotes several thousand dollars more than our budget, and were not understanding of why we wanted to keep to our budget. Leah also let us customize our wedding package to exactly what we wanted, unlike other places. We were able to add and remove things from the package without any issues, all the way up until a month before the wedding – she was very understanding of the fact that things may change from the time you select your package to the time of your wedding, so allows you to make these changes along the way. Because of all this, we were able to have the wedding we dreamed of!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Jhodie W

When my husband I decided to have our wedding in Maui, we researched different vendors. We live in New York, so finding a wedding planner who we could trust was very, very important to us. Leah Robb and her company, Island Wedding Memories, was an absolute dream to work with.... Read More From the very first conversation, she made us feel comfortable and special. She was attentive, which is crucial when dealing with a bride--especially one who lives all the way on the other side of the country. Because we paid for our wedding ourself, her prices were perfect for us. We spent about $2,000 on a package--you can create your own package and add as many things as your heart desires. We got a beautiful ceremony for 6 people ( us and 4 guests) for a very affordable price. And can we talk about her team of people who she works with?? They are amazing, funny, and courteous. The whole group really made our big day fun. Leah took care of our marriage license appointment and even got us reservations to a wonderful restaurant. We had a little reception dinner there. I would recommend Island Wedding Memories to anyone!! Thank you Leah for for giving me my dream wedding.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Courtney B

We came to Maui for our wedding on August 16, 2016 from New Mexico. Leah was amazing she coordinated everything for us from start to finish. We just had to show up at the beach. Our photographer Kim was fantastic. The pictures blew us away they were so good! We would defiantly... Read More recommend Island wedding memories !

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kindra H

Island Wedding Memories pulled through for us. I had not idea where to start when it came to planning a beach wedding on the beach. I found Leah and she handled it all. I was nervous at first but she reassured me everything would be fine and it was. I would definitely... Read More recommend her team!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Island Wedding Memories has far surpassed our expectations for our special Hawaiian wedding. From the initial planning to finding the best vendors, Leah Robb made our day one we will never forget. Leah is so friendly and accommodating and we would highly recommend she and her... Read More staff to anyone looking for a reliable family owned wedding planner.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Amy W

Let's be honest here-- Weddings are expensive. My husband and I had a vision of having a destination wedding, married on a beach in an intimate setting, but not break the bank. We are from Coquitlam BC Canada. We've never been to Maui and we chose this place because most of our... Read More guests haven't been either and they were super excited about it as soon as they heard our ideas. It was the perfect excuse to travel. We did our research a year before our set wedding date and after contacting several wedding co-ordinators over the phone, I felt most comfortable with Leah Robb from Island Wedding Memories and we booked her right away. (Here's a tip brides-to-be... Don't wait!! The best vendors get booked up a year before!) She was responsive and you could tell she's very experienced. I don't typically trust vendors easily but I could confide in her after a couple messages back and forth. She was genuine and patient. We gave her a budget and she was able to stick to it closely, while updating the cost every time I've requested a change. She was very organized and that chimed well with me! The electronic package she had provided us was most appreciated. It had the day of schedule and I didn't even need to create my own Excel files. She is a one stop-shop! Our wedding day took place on Mokapu beach right before sunset. It went smoothly and we couldn't have asked for a better setting. We had our reception at the Upper Pond at Gannon's and Leah coordinated really well with the restaurant. She decorated the table exactly how I would've liked and her floral arrangements were gorgeous. Choosing Leah as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we've made as it took the stress out of the wedding planning process. I wouldn't have been able to organized this on my own and had so much local knowledge as first-time visitors, had we not asked Leah to assist us. Thanks Leah for making our day memorable! Mahalo~

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 S W

Leah Robb provided the services of placing 50+ beaded chair sashes on reception chairs (a fee for this service was on our signed contract and final payment for florals and services was paid in full a week before the wedding). On numerous occasions (the most recent being a few... Read More months ago), I have asked Leah to return to me the 50+ beaded chair sashes that was provided to her to tie on reception chairs. Since the contract was between Leah and myself (mother), any questions during or after the ceremony/reception regarding the sashes or anything else should have been directed to me . As of this date and after numerous requests, I have not received the sashes nor an explanation for her not returning them. This is very disappointing as her first response to my inquiry of why the sashes were not returned to me was that she did not want them and still do not want them. Again, a great disappointment !

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Kymee Y

Leah and Island Wedding Memories was highly recommended by a coworker of my husband's. And wow, did she ever live up to the recommendation! She was so friendly, took a genuine interest in us, and was eager to make our day the day of our dreams. She got back to us in a timely... Read More manner and was very knowledgeable and informative of both wedding ideas and also on the island of Maui, which was so reassuring to us as we are from the landlocked state of North Dakota! We couldn't be happier with how everything went. We had a very small wedding with only our immediate families, just 15 of us total. Everyone was so impressed at how smooth the wedding, pictures, and reception went. It was the most stress free and easy wedding experience I could have imagined and it turned out absolutely beautiful and so very special. Thanks to Island Wedding Memories, we truly had our percfect intimate wedding we wanted and memories that we will cherish our lifetime. Mahalo!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 cindy s

I contacted multiple wedding planners prior to asking Leah to help us plan our Maui wedding (all the way from North Carolina). She was fabulous from start to finish. Everything was perfect... with a special mention to the super talented ladies she arranged to do my hair and... Read More make up! My husband and I literally just showed up.... she even took care of my dress at the last minute after I failed to ship it to her ahead of time!!! Everything was perfect, she is even sweeter in person, you will be so happy you chose Leah!!!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Jade S

We had a wedding ceremony in Maui with just me and my husband. Leah did exactly what we wanted - to just have to show up! She arranged all the vendors (hair and makeup, officiate, photographer) and we have no complaints. Everyone was very nice and made the day relaxing and... Read More easy.

Caroline Hoffpauir Williams

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Leah made planning a wedding in Maui 1000 times easier than planning a wedding at home. From the moment I initially contacted Leah via email to the moment I left Makena Cove as a wife, I have been extremely pleased with the services of Island Wedding Memories.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Chad R

My wife and I used Island Wedding Memories and what that ever a mistake. We received emails back from her very quickly at the beginning but then as the wedding got closer we heard from her less and less. This made my wife very uneasy when we were here on the mainland and she... Read More was all the way over in Maui. When we arrived to Maui pretty much everything we had ordered from her was not available or changed without us knowing. She told my wife she would refund us money for the mistakes but we have not received it yet. We were glad to have our wedding in Maui but wish we would have just planned it directly through the hotel we were staying at or on our own and not through an unqualified wedding planner. We were very unhappy with the service we received from Island Wedding Memories and hope you look at a professional wedding planning company, not an individual who will not give you what you pay for.

2016-01-02T16:49:38 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry that you were not fully satisfied with your experience. Our goal is to have happy clients every time. We do our best to provide our clients with the experience they are expecting despite any challenges along the way. We have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

My husband and I wanted a simple, yet beautiful wedding on Maui. We looked at several wedding planners online and the majority wanted to sell a package with a lot of things we didn't need. Leah was wonderful to work with. Her a la cart pricing and different packages made it... Read More easy to get exactly what we wanted. She took my ideas and turned them in to a beautiful island wedding. The planning was seamless and Leah was very responsive to emails (which makes life so much easier when you have a 5 hour time difference). Everything- the marriage license, wedding location, minister, photographer , makeup and flowers was absolutely perfect! I can't imagine attempting to plan a wedding in Maui without her help. I've seen photos of the larger weddings that she's planned and I don't think there's anything that she can't make happen. I would definitely recommend getting a quote from Leah. You won't be disappointed and will have your dream wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Ashley C

Leah and Island Wedding Memories was fantastic. My husband and I really wanted to make the day about us, we wanted to get married on the beach, just the two of us. After deciding on Maui we needed to figure out how to make everything happen remotely from California. We first... Read More starting contacting hotels to have them coordinate everything, but it just didn't seem right, so I kept searching for other options. That is when I found Leah. She instantly responded to my initial email and I knew that I had found our coordinator. Leah did everything for us, from flowers, transportation, licenses and permits, officiant, photographer, videographer as well as coordinating in suite hair and makeup for me. It made the whole process so easy for me and my husband. It was a little bit of a leap of faith to put all of our trust in one person whom we had never met and a wedding venue we had never seen. But everything turned out beautifully and beyond our expectations. We loved everyone of the vendors that Leah coordinated for us. It was the most stress free day, aside from some threatening rain, by Leah was extremely flexible and responsive as we had to make a lot of last minute decisions. Ultimately we kept everything as planned and avoided the rain. I would absolutely would recommend Leah and Island Wedding Memories to anyone looking for coordination services in Maui. First class all the way!

2015-09-18T19:21:19 Response from the vendor

Ashley & Andrew - Do you know how cool you both are? Wow - I get the joy of having some pretty awesome clients! We had a possible hurricane coming (words of terror to a planner), we had back-up plan B, C & D ready... Read Less Read More

Bride

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

They were excellent on communication, honest, and great customer service. Leah is very personable and our ceremony was done better than I could have imagined. Highly recommend!

2015-09-18T19:25:25 Response from the vendor

Rebecca & Del - what a fun family you have! I'm so glad you were able to still have photos on the famous Makena Beach as your beautiful daughter is named after! Thank you for allowing us to have such a large part in your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

My wonderful, very romantic husband, worked with the "team" to give me the SURPRISE of my lifetime- a SURPRISE wedding vow renewal ceremony, complete with all the "trimmings"! It was so beautiful in every respect and with everyone involved! My husband and our two kids were so... Read More happy with every detail! I wanted to thank you again for making my special day so remarkable!! Thank you, Thank you! Mimi and Craig Platt

Wonderful Vow Renewal

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Island Wedding Memories did just an amazing job with our vow renewal. Ideal. Perfect. Excellent. Wonderful. Pick your superlative!! Leah was fantastic, Kale was a perfect person to perform the traditional Hawaiian Ceremony and Tad was great as a photographer. They do not do... Read More a high number of ceremonies in order to spend more time with family, something we totally connect with. Plus they are local and focus solely on Maui. Just what we needed and hoped for.... and then some. They were so in tune with us and understood our hopes and dreams for this ceremony. They live the true Aloha spirit, and are very special people. Don't bother to look further. You have found what you are looking for!